Mrs. Taylor's Excellent Adventures Ch. 03

The girl came right back, while continuing her fisting. "The only little girls I fuck get it up the ass. Not that you could take it. That hole of yours looks so tight it must be only for shitting. Shitting thin little turds...no thicker than the little boy dicks you love so much. Three inches long and six years old...up your useless cunt after you've sucked them off a few times. Like that six year old cum? Or is it their piss you're after. Yeah, that's it. You get off on little boys pissing in your mouth."

"Little girls too," Mrs. Taylor said with feigned contempt. "Got any around here? Any six year old girls with tits bigger than yours? Must be a lot of them. I certainly had bigger tits when I was six. Could fuck better, too. What are you doing down there? I'm falling asleep for Christ's sake."

In fact, Mrs. Taylor was getting off on the verbal abuse and sexual pleasures. She was having to work at keeping her body still, pretending to be bored. The girl was no stranger to this. She knew her near naked sex partner was getting closer and closer.

"So...just what were you fucking at the age of six? Your pet hampster would seem about right. How long did it take you to shove it up that tiny cunt of yours? All night? Your momma and poppa must have gotten tired of you needing new hampsters every week. Or did you just let the dog lick you. Yeah, that's it. You smeared dog food over that six year old cunt of yours and let the dog do you. At least that's what you did until you had it trained to fuck you...doggy style!" With that, the girl burst out into sarcastic laughter. "God, that must have been a sight! Rover humping your little cunt! And you...on your hands and knees with a dog prick up your little wazoo...unless it was up your ass..."

Mrs. Taylor was loving it. Her vagina was being fisted by an expert and her head was filled with images of depraved child sex. The thought of watching a little girl being ass humped by a dog was a bent thought, but that just made it all the more pleasurable.

"Talking from experience, tiny tits? Got a few special pet friends at home right now? Got a fucking big Great Dane to fuck you on demand? Got a serious case of the guys not wanting to fuck you? Dog dick the only dick in your life? Where do you like it, tiny tits? Ass, cunt or mouth? Oh no! All three at once! Must go through a lot of dog food, tiny tits...with three Great Danes to feed. God, now that would be a sight! Tiny tits getting banged by three...count 'em, three...big dog dicks! A regular canine gang bang! Got any pictures?"

The girl was smiling in a knowing way. 'Soccer mom' was turning out to be a real treat during what had been a boring day. She could sense the woman's control as she was approaching orgasm. 'She's good', she admitted to herself. 'Damned good.'

"You know, Bitch for Hire...this fucking dead cunt of yours is starting to annoy me. How in shit did you get off a while ago? Oh...you didn't. Moonlighting as a porn extra? Faking it giving you a regular income? Or is all that noise and body language for your regular customers? That is, any guy with a ten dollar bill. Ten bucks and a hard on. Or do you give it out two for one? Ten bucks and two hard ons. The bigger one in this dead cunt of yours and the little one up that tight, little ass. How much do you make on a Friday night? Ten bucks would be my guess, if the navy is in town."

Mrs. Taylor was close. She let her mind drift to a scene. Two sailors were giving her a DP. Thick, thick cocks were moving in her. Thick cocks stretching and penetrating. Two sailors, fucking her like she was the last fuck on earth...the best fuck on Earth. Two big, buff men, grunting and rutting in both her holes. Hot, sweaty male bodies, above and below, stroking in and out, slow, steady and deep...oh so deep. She felt her vagina being pushed up to her guts and her ass being opened so wide. The men were in perfect rhythm, both thick, hard cocks were going in and out in unison. Both her holes would be almost empty, only to be refilled with serious man meat. Again and again...her body nothing but a living sex doll for the men, who were only interested in their own pleasure. She saw a single ten dollar bill on the floor, on top of her panties. She was a ten dollar hooker getting the fuck of the century. The two men were moaning. They were about to come, their unwrapped cocks ready to fill her with months of pent up cum. The image and the emotions had her ready to come herself. The men were bucking and grunting. She felt two cocks as rigid and hard as oak, throbbing with masculine power. Both men were gasping and then she felt twin jets of hot, hot cum filling her. As it was dripping out of her cheaply priced hooker cunt and ass, she herself was peaking...peaking...peaking...

Mrs. Taylor felt the girl trying to force her thumb completely through the vagina it was fucking. She felt herself forcing her G down...down to that thumb...trying to crush it before it crushed her. The pressure was going to kill her but she took it...and added to it.

"Fucking A!" murmured the girl. "Fucking, fucking A!" She hadn't seen a woman who could take that kind of vaginal punishment and keep it going, ever before in her life. "Come for me, girl...come for me...fucking A come for me..." Mrs. Taylor gave out a series of short gasps and did just that. She was squeezing on the girl's hand so hard, she heard a whimper of pain.

"FUCKKK!!" she screamed as she convulsed with the climax. "FUCKKK! FUCKKK! FUCKKK!!" With each howl, she tensed and bucked. The girl was amazed. Then she remembered her role and let her hand expand as much as she could, forcing it against the throbbing vagina surrounding it. She pulled, and pulled, and pulled.

"SHITTT!!" Mrs. Taylor howled. "YESS! YESS! YESS! Rip that thing!! Fucking RIP that thing!" The girl tried and Mrs. Taylor went primal.

The pain was only matched by the intensity of her second climax. She felt like her vagina was about to deliver a ten pound baby. In seconds, she was all the way back up and mouthing vulgar encouragement. "Fuck my cunt!! Fuck it, Bitch!! Fucking put a hole in it! Yes, yes, yes...YESS!" and with the girls efforts to do vaginal injury, the second waves off orgasm had her thrashing like she was being electrocuted.

"Fucking, fucking A, you filthy bitch!" the girl was shouting. 'Woo hoo...got a real one here!" Her eyes were wide with sexual excitement. "Got a real bitch coming for me now! Don't stop, girl! Fucking A! Don't stop! Keep 'er going, you fucked up bitch! Call those things getting off? Show me the money, honey! Come like you mean it! You can do it! One...more...time..."

Mrs. Taylor had no intention of disappointing the girl. She paused only long enough to take in several gasps of air and to look at the girl's eyes. Her own eyes were wide and very much still excited. Her body was dripping sweat and her vagina was dripping girl cum. 'Oh yeah," she hissed. "One more time! One more fucking A time!" and she was going at it again.

The girl was pumping her fist in Mrs. Taylor's vagina like she was pumping for her very life. Her hand was like a jack hammer, and Mrs. Taylor just closed her eyes and took it. "Best you can do, tiny tits? That the best you can do?" she hissed.

The Goth girl liked nothing better than an invitation to try and destroy another woman's vagina. Childbirth couldn't do that and neither could she, but she tried anyway. Mrs. Taylor was partially sitting up to watch the assault on her pummelled vagina. "Fuck that cunt, tiny tits! Fuck it! You can do it! One...more...time..." and she steadied herself.

"Fuck you, bitch!" the girl hissed through clenched teeth. "Fuck you and every little girl who ever got you off! I'm gonna fuck you to death! You're gonna die!"

"Promises, promises," Mrs. Taylor hissed right back.

The girl tried. She really put her heart into it. Mrs. Taylor wasn't sure if the girl was going to give up exhausted or if vaginal fisting could actually be lethal. Without the copious fluids in her vagina, it was possible it was going to be badly friction burned. The girl was fisting fucking with deadly intent. She was trying to open the deep end and punish the tight opening that her fist was coming back against with anger and fury. She had her wrist horizontal, avoiding too much attention to Mrs. Taylor's G. Her intent was to cause pain, not pleasure. They both knew that sexual pain and sexual pleasure were two sides of the same coin.

"Liking this now, you filthy bitch? Like your stinking cunt being used as a punching bag? Maybe I should do this in your ass! It couldn't feel any worse than your cum bag cunt!"

Mrs. Taylor was unable to speak for a few seconds. Her eyes were rolled up in her eye sockets and she was bouncing like she was seizuring. It was much worse and much better than she had hoped. She didn't let anyone punish her vagina like this very often but when she wanted it, she wanted it done properly; with no mercy and no limits. She managed to look down to gaze in wonder at the vaginal action she was enduring. Slowly, she was able to mumble some words.

"Just keep it up...tiny tits...I can...do this...all day...long..." The words were given in a shallow and pained whisper that belied her ability to do that. She gasped out in exquisite agonal ecstasy and looked at the girl with unfocused eyes. She then managed a thin smile. "You know...I...won't...ask you...to stop...so...fuck...away...dog dick...fucker..."

The Goth girl had played this game many times before also. It wasn't about who could take or give the most sexual and verbal abuse. It was about respect and admiration. Respect for one's sex partner and admiration for the sexual abuse given and received. The most vulgar of sexual profanities about the other were really verbal tokens of respect. The giving and receiving of the most brutal of sexual punishments were sources of mutual admiration for the giver and receiver both. What really was surprising the Goth girl was how this all arrived in her shop dressed as a 'soccer mom'.

'Fuck, I'd like to introduce her to a few of the girls...and most of the guys,' she mused. 'This girl could pull a train for thirty-six hours!' She had never met any girl who could go past twelve and she was that girl.

The girl let Mrs. Taylor fall back and recoup a bit of herself before she went into 'fusion weapon' fuck mode. She was having a hard time coming up with ever more derogatory names and comments. The woman's several orgasms had cum and girl lube dripping down to her ass. She put a finger to it and pushed. |Gentle was no longer in her vocabulary.

"So, my cum bag cunt fuck whore...what's been in here lately? Ever get one of your hampsters to grace your asshole with its presence? Or was Rover's dick the first to do that?" She was twisting and working her own finger like she was trying to draw blood. "Let any six year old cum go where the sun don't shine? Ever get off on two of them double fucking your useless holes? When was the last time? This morning?"

She now had two fingers in Mrs. Taylor's ass. She spat on her fingers, not for lubrication but as an act of contempt. Mrs. Taylor was vaguely aware and knew it was actually a compliment.

"This ass is so Goddamned tight...the only thing that could get up here is a six year old dick. Or maybe Rover...if he was a Chihuahua. A real dick would never make it...but what guy would want to try?" All the while she was keeping her fist going. She doubted that her strength was going to last much longer.

Mrs. Taylor barely managed to give out her next insult. She was deep into her 'fuck my brains out' mode and had trouble focusing her thoughts.

"Dream on...again...tiny tits..."she gasped in a choked whisper. "Got out...of a speeding...ticket once...let some...fucking Trooper...get...get...his... his...Goddamn...fucking...meat pole..up there...fucking salami...it was..." She groaned in primal heat as the girl turned her wrist to again work her G. "Oh...fuck yeah! Yes! Yes! Fuck...yeah...kill me...tiny tits..." and she let out a serious moan of sexual agony. "So...so...get your...other...fist...going...you...you...fucking fucking...piece of...shit..."

The girl wasn't sure if she could do that. In fact, she didn't care. The woman had displayed far more balls than any man she had ever fucked. It was time to get her off. Fusion time.

She stretched out her two anal probe fingers and pushed them up to meet her fist. The tissues between them were only thick enough to separate her two hands by a fraction of an inch. She started to pump with both hands in unison, slower but stronger, keeping the pressure between them steady.

"Girl, you can say your prayers but ain't anyone gonna hear them. I'm gonna make you come so fuckin' hard, you ain't gonna ever want nobody else. Grab whatever you can, girl...you're gonna fuckin' well cream everything in here. You're gonna come like only I can make you...now, here you come, you cocksuckin' bitch! I want cum all over my face, you useless cunt! Now come!!"

Mrs. Taylor was trying not to...only to get the girl even more angry, but it was a lost cause. Her body was tensing and the real vaginal and anal pressures were only slightly less than the sexual pressure in her head. Her mind flew to the scene with the two sailors again. They hadn't come yet and both their cocks were magically growing in thickness and in length. Her vagina and asshole were being stretched and stretched...and her tissues were magically going with it, getting bigger and bigger as well. Her whole body was becoming nothing more than her well filled fuck holes. Two cocks, getting bigger than she was were filling and filling...her vagina was bigger than she was...her ass was now swallowing her...cum was flooding into her brain...into her soul...Mother Mary pray for us sinners...Sex is God...I am Sex...I am God...filling the world with Sex. God is Sex. Sex...Cum...Cum..."

Mrs. Taylor was dimly aware of screaming. Distant screaming...getting closer, louder...orgasmic screaming...life and death...screaming together...filling her head...her soul...her heart...

Her last bit of air was released in that scream. She was choking...under water...no air...then air...and she was screaming...darkness...blinding light...body melting...body frozen...Mother Mary...no more...stop this...darkness...falling...falling...gone..."

Her eyes opened and she was alive. She was in the back room..laying on something...her chest was heaving...her vagina was burning...her ass was burning...God!! That was a real one! Slowly she remembered her benefactor.

The girl. Goth...tattoos...Enter At Your Own Risk...tiny tits...

"I can't get up. Help me." She felt a hand take hers and pull. She was sitting up. The girl was looking at her. Her expression was mild bewilderment.

"What planet are you from?"

Mrs. Taylor staggered to her feet. Her legs were barely able to keep her from toppling over. One hand went to her vulva and rubbed compassionately. Her bladder was molten. "I have to pee."

The girl just pointed with her eyes. 'There'.

Mrs. Taylor staggered to the door she hadn't noticed. Opening the door, she collapsed on a dirty toilet. She didn't bother closing the door. She just sighed and let her bladder go.

Her steam of urine stung like fire. She felt her body shudder. "Feels good, doesn't it," said the girl.

Mrs. Taylor had to agree. It did feel good. As her urine washed away the sting, she felt like...'like fucking the Goth girl like she expects to be fucked...and then some...' Her evil mind was already going into overdrive. This girl was going to be...fucked by a pro...and she would never forget it. Mrs. Taylor was never happy about playing second fiddle.

She didn't bother dabbing her urethra. Getting up, she walked back into the room and stood before the girl who was still down on her knees. "You're good...very, very good. I haven't been fucked like that since...forever! God! All I want to do is fuck you till the sun comes up. I want to fuck you till you're fucking dehydrated! God, I've never wanted to fuck a girl like I want to fuck you. Don't say no. it would be...impolite. And very...very...useless..."

"Just a minute," she whispered. "I'll be right back," and she went into the bathroom. Mrs. Taylor was already eying some of the merchandise when the girl returned with a warm damp facecloth and pushed Mrs. Taylor back onto the sex chair. Then she lovingly went over Mrs. Taylor's wet, sex fluid covered vulva and ass. Then she gently blew warm breath over it all and when dry she slipped the panties over her new lover's shoes and up her legs, settling them in place. Offering her hand, she helper Mrs. Taylor up and taking the matching corset, put it around Mrs. Taylor's waist and laced it up from behind. The top of the corset was just perfectly formed to lift and accentuate Mrs. Taylor's bra covered breasts.

"Now," the girl said, "What next..." and she looked over the leather goods, and chose a cat mask, with pointed ears that would have been silly if it wasn't for the perfection of the work. Perfectly formed patent leather, black and polished to a glowing sheen, it was seriously high quality work. Standing back, she admired the vision of female sexual feline grace and smiled, then with a slight look of seriousness, asked, "How many of those Franklins do you have?" Mrs. Taylor smiled back and murmured in a sultry voice, "More than enough, girl, with a few extra for your care and attention."

The girl smiled and went back to the leather rack, paused as she considered, then took a cloak off the rack and placed it over Mrs. Taylor's shoulders. The collar laced up around her neck and the black shimmering leather went almost to the floor. Mrs. Taylor went to a full length mirror and with her best porn star body language, slowly pirouetted around and did her 'Catwoman" growl. She turned to the girl and said, "Now...dress yourself...set the stage...anyway you want, girl...make me want you...make me want to fuck you for days...make me want to give you what you gave me...over and over again..."

As she spoke, Mrs. Taylor was running her hands over her breasts, her waist and down to her hips, running them up her inner thighs to her vulva, massing it like she was a tigress in heat. The girl walked over and giving Mrs. Taylor a look of lust, wrapped her arms around her and ground her hips into the object of her fantasies. "Yes...I think I will," she sighed.

The girl looked over the racks and said, "I really like this one," taking a black leather corset. "It kind of likes like me..." and she started removing clothes. She took off her boots, then unhooked her black skirt, letting it fall. Mrs. Taylor wasn't surprised to see black panties. The girl stood in front of her new lover and said, "Please..." as she slipped off her black tee shirt.

Mrs. Taylor slipped down the panties and saw a thick black bush, with little sign of a recent trim. Mrs. Taylor saw an average body with a few extra pounds, those tiny breasts and another incredible tattoo. It was a rose bush, starting just above her navel and going up, with black roses seeming to cup her breasts. Exaggerated thorns appeared to piece her skin, drawing drops of crimson blood.

Seeing Mrs. Taylor's interest in the skin art, she turned around to revile another work of art. Starting from her lower thighs was an image of a woman on her knees, leaning down with her ass splayed open by her hands. The images bush seemed to blend in with the real one and Mrs. Taylor could just see the image of the imaginary ass bud, perfectly superimposed on the real one. Across her lower back were the words Two Things Only. On the top of her left ass cheek was the word In. Across the top of her right ass cheek was the word Out. It was not a problem to see what this girl liked to do, much less what she saw as her role in life.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds