Mrs. Taylor's Excellent Adventures Ch. 03

"You like?" she asked.

"Oh yes, honey, it's...something to behold, and hold on to. You're nothing but a fuck whore...but now...you're my fuck whore."

The girl smiled an evil smile and then put on the corset which zipped up the front. It gave her a slight hourglass figure and the top of the corset held and lifted her small breasts, leaving both nipples exposed. She then slipped on a pair of what looked like biker boots which came up to mid calf. She then smiled and said, "Leather is all I really want to wear. I'm yours."

"Before we start, why don't you open that display case, the one with the restraints. You look like a girl who likes to be...handled."

With a sly grin, the girl did just that. Then Mrs. Taylor pushed her down onto a different sex chair obviously designed for doggy and anal. The girl obediently put her knees on the pads, and hugged the chair. Mrs. Taylor noted that the tattoo was obviously made in this position as it now seemed perfectly proportioned. "Nice..." Mrs. Taylor murmured, reaching for a crop.

Smack! The crop came down on one cheek. Not very hard but designed to garner attention. The girl was silent until Mrs. Taylor gave the welt a serious lick. "Ummmm..." murmured the girl.

Smack! A little firmer on the other cheek and the girl winced. Then Mrs. Taylor brought the crop down squarely on the girl's well advertised ass bud. "Shit!" she exclaimed.

Another one to the same place and the girl grit her teeth. At the touch of Mrs. Taylor's tongue, the girl's ass bud clamped down. The tongue stayed there circling until Mrs. Taylor felt the ring relax. "I just knew you would be good for me," the girl whispered.

From the toy case, Mrs. Taylor selected a large butt plug. She got close and spat saliva right at the target, then with no pretence at gentleness, put the plug to the girl's ass and pushed firmly. She could feel the ring tense and she pushed harder. The girl pushed back to help and the plug expanded her ass and it went in. Mrs. Taylor gave it a few more pushes and then pulled back.

"Hold it!" she commanded and the girl's ass clamped down. Mrs. Taylor pulled back hard and was amazed at the girl's anal control. The plug stayed put. "Good girl," she murmured and gave both cheeks a good massage and licking.

'She looks like a fisting aficionado' Mrs. Taylor thought to herself. She stroked the girl's labia and worked a finger to her vagina. It was already wet. 'Three fingers to start' she thought and in they went. The girl just sighed and Mrs. Taylor worked her fingers, drawing deliciously slippery fluid. 'Go for it' she thought and putting all of her fingers and her thumb together she pushed, rotated back and forth and pushed some more until the girl was gasping.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she grunted as her vagina stretched, stretched and then Mrs. Taylor's entire hand was in the girl's quivering vagina. "Fuck yes," she cried out and Mrs. Taylor made a fist and started to pump.

The girl's back arched, her legs partially straightened and she was panting. "Fuck, that hurts...fucking hell...God, you kill me...yes...yes..."

Mrs. Taylor was no stranger to women who liked a lot of pain with their sex. Rotating her fist side to side, she bite down on the girl's left ass cheek and didn't even think about being gentle. "Shittttt!" the girl screamed. Then, as Mrs. Taylor slapped the bite mark as hard as she could, the girl's whole body jerked and she hissed through clenched teeth, "Fuck, you are awesome...hurt me good...hurt me good..."

Mrs. Taylor kept her fist clenched and pulled back, watching the girl's vagina expand and the tissue thin. It was almost like childbirth for the girl and she screamed out a cry that was part pain and part terror. Then Mrs. Taylor relaxed her hand and went to work in the girl's vagina like she was the gentlest lover on Earth. The girl was glistening with sweat and her breathing was fast.

"Sweet, sweet honey, lover...what's the matter?" Mrs. Taylor cooed. "Too much for you, girl? Afraid something's going to break?"

The girl just moaned a barely audible, "Fuck you...had worse in high school..."

'We'll see' thought Mrs. Taylor.

Keeping her fist fully clenched, Mrs. Taylor pulled back until the girl was about to break her own teeth. Then her hand popped free with the sound of a champagne cork letting go. A slight cry escaped the girls' lips as she lifted off the bondage chair.

"You know honey, I really don't like lovers who try to get up and leave while I'm working."

"I won't," hissed the girl.

"Well, let's just make sure," Mrs. Taylor said and went for some restraints. She put a collar around the girl's neck and wrist bands on each wrist. Using a rope, she ran it through a ring on the collar and made it fast to a ring at the bottom of the chair, pinning the girl's head down. Then she attached on wrist restraint to the other behind the girl's back. Then she put a strap over the girl's lower back, attaching it again to the bottom of the chair. Finally she put restraints around the girl's ankles and fastened them to the chair. "Comfy now, honey?" Mrs. Taylor said with a false sincerity.

Taking the crop again, she proceeded to redden the girl's ass. She was using full strokes and the girl was soon whimpering. Then she put down the crop and taking a thin wooden switch, she made the back of the girl's thighs a series of bright red welts. Mrs. Taylor was impressed with the girl's fortitude. She was gasping, cursing and spewing obscenities, but she didn't beg for release. While she was sucking in air, Mrs. Taylor grabbed her hair, twisted her head to the side and leaning in close to her ear she hissed, "Would you be upset if I made your asshole bleed?"

The girl just hissed back, "I'd be upset if you didn't...bitch!"

"Oh my...such defiance...such courage," and Mrs. Taylor pulled out the butt plug with a vicious yank. "Let's see...what shall I do now," she crooned, then spotting a lovely G spot vibrator, she inserted it and turned it on low. Gently working the girl's G, she leaned close to her ear and whispered, "I know a girl who put up with eight big ones before she passed out. What's your record?"

"When I pass out, you'll know...bitch!"

"My my, such insolence," Mrs. Taylor said and paused to go to the display case and find a clit clamp. Putting it in place, she asked, "Any apologies my sweet?" With only silence to be heard, Mrs. Taylor tightened the clamp until she thought it was moderately tight. "Just for now, sweet, just for now," she crooned and went back to the girl's G spot.

Mrs. Taylor was certain she could bring the girl to over stimulation and she was right. Using the G vibrator in the girl's vagina and her own fingers in the girl's ass, she was soon rewarded with an unmistakable body shaking orgasm. The girl was good. She didn't cry out or say a word. Waiting what seemed the right amount of time, Mrs. Taylor turned the vibe up a bit and returned to her quest. She turned the clit clamp screw one half turn and murmured, "I hope this doesn't cause any permanent damage. That would be a pity."

The girl was helplessly bound and her G spot was Mrs. Taylor's to play with. With no concern about prolonging each one, she forced orgasm after orgasm. After the fifth, she unclamped the girl's clit and that finally drew a gasp of serious pain.

"You're good, honey, you're good...but so am I," Mrs. Taylor crooned. "That clit of yours feeling a little out of sorts? Maybe I should..." and she grabbed it between thumb and forefinger, giving it a vicious squeeze. The girl's body went into solid spasm and Mrs. Taylor held the clit, squeezing even harder.

Finally the girl called out, "Enough...enough...that's it...stop..." Mrs. Taylor just purred, "But sweet one...we're just warming up. We'll finish when I'm finished...not you...silly girl."

Mrs. Taylor was singing to herself as she extracted other two G orgasms. The girl was now howling in both rage and despair. "My my, such unwelcome noise," Mrs. Taylor said as she forced a ball gag into the girl's mouth. It was big enough that the girl was seriously gagging and had to concentrate on her breathing just to get enough air. Mrs. Taylor was thinking about how to finish off the girl. The tattoo which highlighted her asshole seemed appropriate. "What do I see...what looks like it was meant for you," she sang and she spotted a beautiful strap-on with full panty-like coverage in hand tooled leather.

Looking over the display case she selected two vaginal dildos. One was big and the other was meant for women who had delivered several children. She fitted the first, put on the strap-on and belted it down to a wonderful tightness with the base of the dildo right on her clitoris. "Hold on tight girl...you are going to be fucked like there's no tomorrow, which just may be the case."

The girl was shaking now; obviously frightened by the situation she had willingly placed herself in. Bound to the chair, gagged and helpless, she was at the mercy of the woman in the cat suit. She was intelligent enough to know that there was likely to be little mercy.

Her suspicions were confirmed with the sound of a whip slicing the air and landing on her back. She felt a heat and pain she had never imagined possible. She tried to scream but the ball gag just muffled her voice and a second later, the whip connected again. Her efforts to scream were no match against the gag or the whip. Her back, her thighs and her feet were lashed with strokes that caused her head to burst in paroxysms of pain...pain that she had never imagined could exist.

Mrs. Taylor laid it on like she was wielding the cat-o-nail-tails in the British Navy of old. The girl wasn't aware but the skin on her back was now red with blood. Then it got worse. Mrs. Taylor took up the crop again and went after the girl's vulva as if it was her mortal enemy. Ten, twenty, thirty strokes and it didn't stop. The muffled screams from behind the gag only seemed to make the torment multiply.

Mrs. Taylor's arm was getting tired. She had inflicted as much before but somehow, this time she was in a different place. There was no consideration of the girl's tolerance. None at all and Mrs. Taylor was lost in her quest to destroy the girl. When her arm got tired of wielding the crop on the girl's bright red vulva, she dropped it and just stared. Then she took up the clit clamp again and fondling it, started to screw it tight. When she thought it couldn't go any tighter, she forced yet another turn and the girl was convulsing as she tried to deal with a pain she never thought possible. Then Mrs. Taylor put vaginal dildo to ass and heaved forward with all her weight. She felt the girl's ring give in a second and she was fucking that ass like it was the only sexual treasure left on earth.

"Okay with this, honey...wouldn't want my sweetheart to be unhappy...perish the thought..."

Mrs. Taylor wasn't concerned about consent. That was not an issue for her. It never was. The large vaginal dildo was pounding into the hapless girl's ass. Mrs. Taylor was feeling that power, that control, that domination that was sending her up and up. The dildo's base was heaven against her clit as she bucked into the girl who was gasping in air as her ass was being assaulted. That feeling of supreme power had Mrs. Taylor almost to climax.

"Oh my sweetness, we're only getting started," she hissed.

The girl was able to reply, forcing the words past the gag, "You fuck like my baby sister...bitch..." Mrs Taylor laughed as she moved back and gazed at the girl's ass.

"No blood...yet..." she crooned and she paused to look around. An opened box of lingerie caught her eye. She tossed the contents onto the floor and undid her shoe straps. Tossing the shoes into the box, followed by her bathing suit, she swapped the vaginal dildo for the larger one and positioned it at the girl's ass.

"Does your baby sister do this?' and she bulled her way past the girls' contracted sphincter. This time her victim cried out with a howl of pain. Mrs. Taylor pummelled her way in and out of the ass in front of her, then paused and withdrew. A bright red trickle was visible and she murmured, "Well, it's about time..." then gave the girl an ass pounding that she was not likely to have received before.

Withdrawing out, she repeatedly thrust her way back in, the girl's blood being her only lubricant. She was doing her best not to capitulate but Mrs. Taylor knew that wouldn't last. After a pelvic jack hammering that left her winded, she heard it, muffled by the gag but understandable.

"Stop...stop...okay...I'm done...just get the fuck away from me..." Mrs. Taylor moved back and picked up the whip.

Standing back to get the full effect, she lashed out and down on the girl's hapless ass. The first blow drew a pitiful wail, but the next three drew crimson streaks of blood. The girl's skin was being flayed and Mrs. Taylor was in no mood for mercy. Moving to the side, she directed her attention to the girl's thighs and in a few seconds they were flowing red. The girl was thrashing against the restraints, trying desperately to free herself but it was impossible. Mrs. Taylor dropped the whip and took up the crop.

She pulled on the girl's hair viciously, tipping the sex chair forward and down. Then standing over the girl, with herself facing the girl's ass, she brought the crop down on her vulva, again and again and again, trying to pound it to a red paste. Reaching for the clit clamp, she managed to get one more turn of the screw, then ripped it away and pummelled the torn tissue until she was gasping. The girl was so far beyond pain that she was silent. It took a few moments for Mrs. Taylor to realize that the tortured girl had passed out. "Don't ever call me a bitch...bitch," she muttered and she was done.

'Some things are more important than orgasms,' she thought. 'Punishing little sluts like you is one of them.'

Unlacing the strap-on, she tossed it in the box, flowed by the cat mask and the cloak. She added the crop and the whip, then helped herself to another neck collar, wrist, ankle and thigh restraints. Seeing a spreader bar, she added that to her loot. Perusing the toys, she selected a few that looked interesting. Some rope and a few chains followed. Then she casually got back into her shorts and top, over her new outfit and slipping into her sandals, had a final look around. A ball and cock torture device looked useful and she added that to her plunder.

The girl was starting to come around, so Mrs. Taylor whispered in her ear, "This is for you," and taking a dollar bill; she put it to the girl's bleeding ass and thrust it in with the butt plug.

"I'm not a bitch," she murmured into the girl's ear. "I'm a demon."

Then picking up the box, she walked out of the room, turned off the lights and exited the building. She tossed the box into her car and she was gone. As she headed back onto the highway, she thought about the girl. "Too many tattoos...and too much trust," she thought. Not that the trust issue was likely to be repeated. As she drove back to the sleepy tourist town, her mind was focused on Greg.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds