Mulligan Lane

"Yeah, yeah. I know."

"Right now I'm his girlfriend," Danielle purred. "The one he just broken up with. Now fuck me, Robbie."

Cal pulled back—almost to his knob. Danielle peered into my eyes as he lunged forward again. The next instant, I was watching my wife take another man's cock into the privacy of her pussy hug. He plugged away at her slit—his shaft shining with her juices. Tight as I knew she was, I heard it slosh when she spread wider.

Beside me, Burt rubbed his hands together waiting his turn, but something about his calm demeanor seemed a bit fishy. "So, Burt," I offered quietly. "You're a real patient guy, huh?"

"W-what?"

"A gal offers to have you over for a good fuckin', but she leaves you watching from the ottoman. Still, you sit there patiently waiting. If I didn't know better, I'd think you've had her before."

"I'm just playing the role, bro...like she said."

Danielle's squeal caught our attention as Cal sped his pace, reaming her in a steady rhythm. Holding herself under the knees, she maintained her spread as Cal leaned forward onto his arms. She brought her lips an inch from his and peered into his eyes. "This brings back memories," she purred." Closing her eyes, she gave him a quick kiss and widened her spread more.

Again I cleared my throat. Danielle groaned and rolled out from under him, then patted the cushion beside her. "Sit."

Cal wasted no time obliging her. She kicked off her shoes and tossed her blouse aside, then straddled his thighs facing away from him. He grasped her waist as she bumped her ass to his belly and slid down, guiding the head of his shaft into her gape. Once her ass landed in his lap, his shiny meat had disappeared below the hem of her little skirt, but she flipped it up to show his sac—only his sac—hanging from beneath her bush. "This is when he told me he wanted to come inside me. Tell me, Cal."

"Uh," he grunted, playing with her tits. "I wanna come inside you."

"Then do it," she urged, rocking her pelvis on his buried rod. "Plant your seed in me."

Cal let out a grunt and kicked his legs out straight. His thigh muscles flexed tight, then relaxed as the big ridge along his underside began pulsating in the grip of her slot. I groaned at the sight—her gates stretching and contracting as the undulations grew strong and long. Danielle looked down and squealed, kneading his balls to help them empty. "Fill me! Pump your cum deep into me!"

He moaned as his nuts started to drop. Danielle cupped them for a moment, then left them to sag between his thighs. I remember the realization that another man's sperm were swimming in my wife. His sac had emptied before my eyes. I grabbed hold of my own cock, squeezing it at the base to calm the pangs tingling through its length. The last thing I wanted was to blow a useless load over the ottoman cushion.

Danielle rose slowly, unsheathing inch after inch of glistening cock skin until only Cal's knob remained in her clench. His meaty staff still throbbed as it fell out, dribbling a clear bead. Climbing off his lap, she strutted over and lifted my chin to meet her gaze. "Less than an hour after you told me to get lost, Robbie's sperm were wiggling around inside me. I was just gonna go home, but I figured I'd suck some cum from his head to remember his taste." She shrugged and smiled. "And maybe to see if he got hard again. That was when what's his name showed up."

She bounced back over and knelt in front of Cal. "So, I was in these stockings and this skirt, sucking him when his roommate walked in." She dunked over Cal's knob, rocking her hips in invitation.

I patted Burt on the back. "That's your cue, stranger."

I should have known what I'd see when Burt stood and dropped his shorts. He was an easy eight inches of thick, solid, dark meat. What really surprised me, however, was the fact that she never stopped to look at it. She went right on sucking Cal back to size—and succeeding, by the way. By the time Burt knelt behind her, Cal's cock was rock-hard between her lips.

Burt pushed down on his shaft and shimmed his hips. A quick peep from Danielle told me his thick staff was challenging her gape. Grasping her by the waist, he rocked fore and aft in short strokes, gaining a bit every other thrust. Danielle moaned onto Cal's tool and straightened her back. With a hardy thrust, Burt rocked his pelvis and buried his shaft to the hilt, then stayed put inside her, rolling and shimming his hips.

Danielle expressed her pleasure with a squeal of delight. "Can you feel his cum?" she asked, rolling her hips with him.

"Uh-huh. He shot it in deep, just like...uh...like you said."

"Pull out and let Sari see it."

He reared back to reveal the glistening glaze coating the top quarter of his length. That's when it struck me—Burt was big enough to plow past the load Cal left. He had probed into territory I couldn't reach—in my wife. I held my breath as he replanted his cock and started a slow stroke. The skin of his shaft shone brighter with each plunge through Cal's semen, and his brown skin made it all the more visible. "Damn, that's hot," I groaned.

"Fuck me hard," Danielle moaned. Dunking back over Cal's cock, she squealed as Burt slapped his loins off her ass. She bumped forward with each thrust—her little black skirt flipped over the small of her back. Pulling up from Cal's meat, she shot me a sexy smile. "I may not remember his name, but I remember that big cock being slippery and warm from all that cum in my pussy."

Burt pulled out to the rim of his crown and paused, plunging out a drip from her slit. It dangled off her clit as he went back to work, and a ring of white circled her pussy lips. Again I squeezed my raging manhood to keep it from erupting. I'd have my turn in her saucy squeeze soon enough, and I wanted to save a full load for her.

I could hear the wanton lust in Danielle's moan as two men spit roasted her. Her cheek bulged from Cal's throbbing bulb wedged behind it. She held his swollen sac in her fingers, kneading gently while Burt impaled her in lengthy strokes. I slid off the ottoman and sat to her left, then reached my palm beneath her to feel her pelvis. Maybe it was my imagination, but I'd swear I felt the ripple of Burt's cockhead sliding back and forth inside her.

Danielle arched her back and moaned. "This is just how it happened," she whispered. "Come in me, Burt. Fuck Cal's cum into me and dump your load on top of his." Dunking back over Cal's meat, she bobbed over his top half and stroked his base—a sure sign she wanted a load to swallow. I backed off when Burt let out a grunt and sped his pace.

Cal threw his head back and moaned as his girth began jolting between Danielle's lips. I damn near blew a load onto her sexy stockings as she devoured his spunk with enthusiastic peeps and gulps, but I needed to hold back to plant it inside her when I got the chance.

She was still milking Cal's knob when Burt locked his hips and howled. Abandoning Cal's oozing cockhead, she dove between his knees to lower her shoulders and angle her ass high so gravity could pool Burt's load deep in her pelvis. "Deep in me!" she cried. "As deep as you can shoot it!"

He pressed his abs firm against her ass and leaned forward—his eyes wide and round. For the second time that night, I watched a stranger plant his seed in my wife's heavenly hollow. Looking under Cal's legs, I saw her squint in acknowledgment of the spurts heaving jets of semen into her. Burt's groans grew weak, but he stayed put—his cock sheathed deep in her cum-laden passage.

Danielle rose and put her hands on Cal's thighs, then straightened her arms and curved her back like an alley cat. Burt's cock toggled like a joystick as she bucked her pelvis. Coated in cream, it sprang up straight when she pulled forward. She climbed onto the sofa, planted her feet on the floor, and leaned back with her knees together—her palm covering her slit. "See what you made me do, Sari? You shouldn't have broken up with me."

"I'm here now," I groaned. "I'm holding back the biggest load I've ever brewed, so unless you want it all over the houseplants—"

"Look guys," she interrupted. "It's Sari. He must be here to apologize."

"Or maybe he brought an axe," I argued, choking my hard-on.

"Wait'll you see what they did to me." She uncovered her gaping gash and slid her palms under her thighs to spread them.

Kneeling before her, I rubbed my palms over the backs of her stockings, then grasped her calves and spread her legs wide. Peering into her open pink tunnel, I imagined the pool of mixed cum planted in her depths teeming with tens of millions of sperm. She tipped her pelvis up to give me a better view into her hollow. Her glistening love channel walls undulated as she pushed, squeezing a drip of white from deep in her recesses. It began to flow as she squeezed again and again until she flooded her living bowl with pearly concoction.

"Dip your cock in all that cum," she purred. "Betcha you'll feel better."

"In a minute," I replied, setting her ankles on my shoulders and tapping my meat against her ripe-swollen clit.

"Is this your way of spanking me?" she asked sarcastically.

"Hang on. I always knew porn movies would wind up being educational. I've seen guys do this to get a girl to squirt, and I aim to see it through."

Danielle gave me a funny look at first, but I was steadfast. A dozen or so taps later, her lower lip trembled, and a helpless squawk escaped her. She looked at me like I'd just stabbed her, then she crossed her eyes. Legs vibrating, she sprayed like I never thought possible. It hit my loins as if she'd turned a hose nozzle on me, soaking me in shiny wash and splashing her sexy stockings. She screamed and gushed again, splattering semen from her cleft. It ran down her crack and onto the leather cushion.

I swabbed the head of my cock in the puddle, then poked in between her ass cheeks to dab a bit more. Once my bulb was glazed, I grasped her by the waist and let her shaking hand guide me into her sperm-laden outlet. Taking a deep breath, I slid frictionless into her tight hug until my sac bumped her wet ass cheeks.

After stopping for a moment to look at the sheen on my pole, I ramped up to speed and gave her a thorough reaming, holding back my load as long as I could. She squealed and bucked as I slid back and forth through the viscous fluid inside her. Strands of white stretched between our crotches and meshed into our bushes, leaving them wet and sticky.

Danielle tucked her chin to her chest, looking over her body at the messy melee. "Shoot your cum on top of theirs," she pleaded. "Show them I'm yours. Drown their sperm."

I remembered what she told me a few nights back—how I'd be so turned on by fucking her with someone else's cum lubing her. Her words made all the sense in the world. Pangs of unabated bliss tingled in my pounding meat. I lunged forward onto my elbows and pressed my body to hers, then flexed my pelvis forward to nestle in as deep as possible. "Come in me," she wailed, grabbing my ass and spreading wider than I knew she could.

The tingles grew past incredulity and into euphoria. The head of my cock had never been so deep in her. It seemed to reach a pocket of soft warmth beyond the grip of her clench, where it sat bathed in the remnants of other men's pleasure. Lodged deep in her packed-away puddle of mixed genealogy, my buried turret fired an opening salvo. I knew she felt it because she peeped as it thumped through her squeeze and spurted into her warm cavity. "Yes!" she cried, tucking her chin again. "Fill me!"

I answered her request by power-washing her insides with jet after seed-laden jet of lustful gratification. In my mind's eye, I saw my powerful torrents spraying the walls of her hollow space with a deluge of avenging sperm. I saw it coating her deepest recesses in a fresh coat of white, then pouring into the puddle already inside her. If I didn't drown those other swimmers, I damn sure knocked them unconscious.

With my conquest complete, I kissed her and rolled onto the cushion beside her. My balls ached from their achievement, but I could sense them still hard at work. Most of all, I was still hard as a steel pipe. "So," I began, gasping for air, "you have a thing for big cocks like Burt's?"

"I like variety," she grunted, equally winded. "I never knew yours could be so lethal."

"Like you said, it's the situation. Let's go with the flow."

She growled and dunked over my cock, bobbing to wipe the glaze onto her lips, cheeks and chin. Flashing me a shiny smile, she plucked a hair off my chest. "Nice cock handling, Sari. The competition keeps you at the top of your game."

With a cute wiggle, she bounced to her feet and dropped her skirt, then turned toward the guys on the over-sized ottoman. A stream of white leaked from her snatch and pattered the wooden floor as she knelt before Burt. She stroked his tool a bit, then looked back at me. "Big ones are fun, but they can be hard to suck." Opening wide, she barely wrapped her lips over his bulb.

His cock thumped back to full strength in no time. Not to be forsaken, Cal knelt on the floor behind her and plugged her leaking outlet. "Holy crap," he groaned. "There must be a pint in her."

Still catching my breath, I watched Danielle get spit roasted again—this time from the other direction. Her pussy sloshed and smacked as Cal plunged through the remnants of three loads. Her cum-shined lips managed a tight wrap around Burt's hefty circumference, but she could only take a quarter of his length. No matter—she had all the more to stroke. I knew her song-filled peeps were inviting him to shoot his next load in her mouth.

He took the hint. Danielle blinked a few times as ripples jolted his dark appendage, but nothing escaped her eager gullet. Only she and Burt knew how much semen he heaved over her tongue. She kept right on sucking like nothing happened, but I knew it was her second helping of stranger's cum. Her body would be processing novel semen for hours. It would be coursing through her bloodstream as we slept.

Burt's hard-on was none the worse for wear. His dark skin stretched tight over the veins mapping its prowess. That didn't surprise me a bit, but what Danielle did shocked the hell out of me. Scrambling up over his thighs, she impaled herself on his shaft and pushed his shoulders. When he lay back, she leaned over and lay atop him—her nipples poking his chest. "Spread my ass cheeks," she said, kissing his ear.

He grabbed her buttocks and did as she requested, displaying her pink gates stretched wide around his girth. "Get in my ass, Cal," she ordered with a wiggle.

Anal sex had never even been on my radar. I never thought she'd have allowed it, but it was her night. "Go for it, Cal," I said with a shrug.

He climbed onto the cushion and into place behind her—his cock still slick with living lube. Danielle let out a squeak as he poked at her puckered hole, but he slipped halfway in on the first stroke. After a short pause, he slid in up to his nuts. The next thing I knew, two men were double-drilling her on the ottoman. They worked like a well-timed machine—one driving in as the other pulled back. I reckoned that was to avoid rubbing their balls together, but I didn't ask.

My cock had throbbed back to full strength, so I walked around and stood before her glistening lips. I could smell the sperm on her breath as she licked my head. She wrapped my crown and lolled her tongue beneath my knob. As Cal and Burt hammered away, she began jack-hammering back and forth. It was the best head I'd ever experienced—due at least in part to the fact that Danielle was being double-fucked while she worked my meat. My sweet wife was fucking three guys at once.

Again Burt groaned from below, but Danielle didn't pause to pay his spurts any heed. Instead, she peered at me through squinted eyes and kept sucking my cock as he levied another load into her. Just as his moans faded, Cal let out a grunt and hastened his pace. Danielle pulled back and kissed my knob. "Tell your buddy to come in my ass."

"Do it, Cal," I moaned. "Unload in her."

Danielle wiggled her hips and went back to work on my throbbing cock. I fixed my gaze on her backside as Cal raised his eyebrows and slowed his pace, then rocked forward and paused. She moaned onto my meat as he topped her ass. To my surprise, his tool sprang up straight as he pulled out of her, slinging a gob. She slapped my meat against her cheek. "Wanna give my ass a try? You'll be the second guy ever to do it."

My legs were a little shaky, but I caught a sudden hankering to do just that. Danielle rose off Burt and slinked down between his legs, kneeling on the floor to lick his balls. Dropping down behind her, I watched a cascade of cum ooze from her asshole, over her slit, and onto the floor. I plugged the leak with my throbbing head, then held her by the waist. Tight as her butt was, I slipped right in till my loins tapped her ass cheeks. With a rhythmic stroke, I began slapping my wet balls against her ever-dripping gash.

Tapping away at her butt, I watched her stroke Burt back to life, licking and lashing his jewels with her tongue. His cock stood tall and proud moments later. My only hope was that she didn't try to take him in her ass.

I must have got my rhythm right, because Danielle suddenly went wild. She squealed onto Burt's meat and sprayed my nuts with a gush of girl-cum. I wasn't plugging her outlet, so I just kept pumping. For several more cycles she tickled my sac with a warm sprinkle.

She turned her head to rest her cheek on Burt's thigh, still stroking him. He let out a grunt and launched a foot-long spurt onto her back, then another before she lunged over his knob and sucked him dry. They landed dead-center, running from between her shoulder blades into a pool in the small of her back. They weren't as white and creamy as the first loads. I reckon our seed had dried up, and we were all pumping out straight semen. Nonetheless, the tawdry sight got the pangs tingling in my balls again.

A few strokes later, I arched my back and surrendered my load with a howl of pleasure. It was a different feeling altogether to send my spurts into her butt. Danielle was all the happier for it. She squeezed her insides tight around my spewing shaft before sliding forward and rolling to the other side of the ottoman.

My knees were so shaky I had to fall back onto the sofa. I knew that given a few minutes I'd be restocked and ready, but something told me it would be better saved for later—like when I could feel my balls. Besides, I felt like watching for awhile anyway.

Burt must have had the same idea. He plopped down beside me, offering a fist bump.

Danielle turned her back to us and lay back, spreading wide for Cal. He slipped his arms under her knees and started plunging into her pelvic slot. "Come in me again," she pleaded.

Watching from the sofa, I peered over the top of Danielle's head and down her torso as Cal plugged away at her box. I had never seen her legs from that vantage point—how hot they looked when spread wide to accept a lustful fuck, especially in such sexy stockings. Her firm tits jiggled with each thrust, and her tight belly looked so cute I wanted to kiss it.

"She's incredible," Burt said as we watched on.

"You were there that night, weren't you? You're what's his name."

He nodded. "You pissed?"

"Are you trying to get back in her life?"

"Nope. Just relivin' a dream, bro. She found me and asked, and I couldn't say no."

We bumped fists again and turned our attention as Cal lifted Danielle's pelvis off the ottoman and reamed her with long strokes. Hastening his pace, he lifted her higher, arching her back and stretching her tummy. Contorted as she was, her shoulders stayed flat on the ottoman. Cal let out a guttural groan and pulled her against his loins. I peered at her bush—pressed against his pelvis. "Come on her this time," I called out. "I wanna see it on her belly."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Mulligan Lane
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds