Mulligan Lane

"Do it," she cried, pushing with her legs to hold herself up.

Cal reared back and rested his throbbing head on her bush, then slipped his hands under her ass. Danielle grasped his cock and stroked as it began spraying jets over her tummy and tits. With a final grunt, he backed up and flopped onto the lounge chair heaving for air.

Burt patted me on the shoulder. "One more round."

Danielle lay on her back covered in cloudy streaks. "I guess I had more stamina at eighteen," she admitted. "Go easy on me."

I straddled her head—my knees against her thin shoulders—and lowered so she could flick my dangling balls. She stroked my cock with both hands as Burt took another dip in her well-used pussy. She was right—I felt better about that night after having joined in. She had also been spot on about group sex. Burt and I were back to full strength in no time, but I wondered if my balls had another batch in them.

Danielle lapped my length and dashed my nuts with such delightful fervor I felt a load brewing bit by bit. Burt's formidable tool dipped in and out of her with cum-slicked ease, and her tits shone with sticky semen as they jiggled to his thrusts. A little bit even lay pooled in her belly button. Again I surveyed her gorgeous legs, spread wide in lustful accommodation.

"How about it, Sari?" Burt asked. "Your call...should I shoot this load in her or on her?"

"I'll leave mine on her. I think she wants one more shot of your spunk in her oven."

Danielle hummed in agreement from beneath me. Burt gritted his teeth and took a few long strokes, then arched his back and groaned. Danielle cooed, but kept her attention on pleasing me. With her dashing my nuts and teasing my meat, I let the pangs overtake me. Pushing down so I didn't hit Burt, I unleashed a series of cum-volleys over her torso and tummy. As I pulled back, I made sure to stripe her pretty face with a final spurt.

Covered in sticky glaze and leaking from her slit, she looked up at me. "You two have been talking, huh?"

****

The next Friday night, I sat naked on the sofa with Danielle snuggled against my left shoulder—her nipples pressed against me and her nails scratching my chest. "You still haven't said anything about last Friday," she tendered.

"Whaddaya mean? We talked all Saturday night. Heck, I spoke about it all week. It was incredible."

"I mean the thing with Burt. Are you sure you're not mad at me for trying to slip that by you?"

I chuckled and stroked her hair. "Slip nothing. You cheated yourself."

"How's that?"

"You had a chance to try two new cocks, but you only tried one."

"One big one. It kinda counts as two. You really don't mind?"

"It was your night. Besides, I figure if Duncan can forgive Therese for what she did with ol' Jake and come to an understanding, I have nothing to complain about."

"That's good to know," she purred, slipping off the sofa and kneeling beside me.

She stroked my shaft and flicked my bulb, then pointed it toward Therese leaning in from my right. I moaned as the moist warmth of Therese's mouth bathed my knob and her tongue lolled my underside. Danielle moved in from the left, licking my nuts and bumping cheeks with her. They lashed my cock from both sides, getting me rock-hard and ready.

Duncan knelt behind Danielle and began reaming her ass. On the other side, Cal was already plugging away at Therese's gushing slit. Cal's wife, Molly, straddled my thighs with her legs clad in Danielle's silver stockings. "I think I'm ready."

Danielle and Therese made way as she climbed over my hips and guided me into her fresh pussy hug. I moaned in delight as she meshed her blonde bush to mine and started grinding. Before long, I felt the pangs of bliss begin to build.

"Don't hold back," Molly urged. "Danielle told me all about it. Fill me with cum and just keep fucking me."

As far as I know, Danielle has been faithful since we married. She has little reason to cheat—it's not worth the trouble. She's always had a knack for making hookups, so all she has to do is arrange a good one and let me in on the fun. We've quit smoking weed, save for once in a great while. We have good jobs nowadays, and the stuff makes you stupid. Luckily, it made us honest back when it counted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Mulligan Lane
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 743 milliseconds