My Bitch Apprentice Ch. 2

"What are you going to do to me?" Amanda asked in a voice trembling from a combination of fear and the lack of sleep. "I need some rest sir, I have to go to work tonight. I can't afford to loose this job."

"Job? You've just been busted with some weed and you're worried about your fucking job?" Officer Jones bent down and looked Amanda directly in the eyes. "I think you have a lot more to worry about young lady than loosing your lousy fucking job."

Tears began to form and run down Amanda's cheeks as the black police officer stared into her eyes. He glared at her and then stood up. "That'll be all officer Johnson," he told his partner. "I think I can handle this all by myself."

Officer Johnson nodded at his friend and turned and left the room. "Get up Amanda," he told her.

Amanda stood up and she felt small compared to this huge policeman standing before her. He took her by the arm and led her out the door. "Where are we going," she asked afraid that she was going to jail? The cop didn't say anything but just led her out the door and toward his police car. He walked to the back door and pulled it open and almost pushed her inside, her head barely missing the roof of the car. He slammed the door and walked to the driver’s side and got in. As he backed out of the parking spot fear welled up in her body. "Where are you taking me," she asked as she sobbed in the back seat. The sudden silence and the way that he ignored her made her worry more now than it had when she was at the station. Amanda lay back in the seat and wept softly to herself as he drove. After what seemed like an eternity, he stopped the car. She sat up and realized where they were. They were at her house. "How did you know where I live," she asked? The man held up her driver’s license and turned and smiled an evil smile at her. He opened his door and then walked around and opening her door, grabbed her and jerked her out of the car. "I think after we search your home, we will be able to find a lot more on you little girl," he said.

There was another car in her driveway that she didn't recognize. Who did it belong to? Why was it here? What was going to happen now? A million questions were running through her mind as he led her to the door. When they got to the steps he opened her purse and pulled out her keys. He fumbled around and finally found the key that would fit and unlocked it and shoved her inside. "Where the hell are you Johnson?" he yelled as he entered the house. "I'm in here Jones," he said. Amanda recognized the voice and suddenly realized that she was in serious trouble. "You find anything interesting," he asked?

"Hell yes," he replied as he walked out of the bedroom door. He had a joint in his hand and was just blowing a puff of blue-gray smoke from his lips. "This little bitch sure knows good shit when she sees it, " he said as he handed Jones the partially smoked joint. Jones took a deep drag and held it in and then slowly let it escape from his lips. "Damn, that is good shit," he said. "Anything else?"

"Yeah, come here," he told his partner. Jones followed him into the bedroom and Amanda could hear the whir of the fan on her computer. "Get a load of this," he said as they walked to the screen.

"Well I'll be damned," he laughed as he looked at her computer. There on the screen was a picture of a woman tied to a chair with duct tape across her mouth and the look of fear on her face. "Seems the little bitch likes a little bondage action," he laughed.

"Damned if she don't," he said. Both men turned to Amanda, watching her as she felt the heat radiating from her face.

"Leave my shit alone," she yelled!!!! "You've got no right to come in here and mess with my shit," she hissed.

"Well, looks like the little slut has finally come to life." He smiled at her but she did not smile back.

"Fuck you asshole," she said. "Arrest me if you want, but leave my shit alone."

"Ooh, I like that don't you Johnson," he asked? "Yeah," he answered," I like would much rather have my sluts fight than just lay there." With that he took Amanda by the arm and pushed her onto the bed. "Let's see what else the little slut has on here." Amanda watched as they slowly clicked from one picture to another.

"Fucking god almighty! Look at that!" Amanda saw the picture that they were looking at. It was the picture of a young brunette girl with her arms tied to her feet and there was a black man with his huge cock pointed at her pussy and another huge black dick touching her lips. "She really is a little slut isn't she? You don't think that ass and pussy belongs to Amanda do you?" Amanda could feel her face turn red at the thought of these two black men putting her in these pictures. "Of course it isn't me you stupid bastards!" she told them. The two men just chuckled and kept looking at the screen. Amanda started to get up but as she moved off the bed, one of the men pushed her back down. Amanda lay there as the two men went through her computer files, looking at the bondage pictures on there. She was so ashamed to think that they were violating her space as well as angry that they were holding her hostage.

Amanda laid there on the bed, trying not to drift off to sleep but after working all night and then being kept down at the station all morning, she caught herself drifting in and out of sleep. She was awoke a time or two from the roars of laughter from her two captors. Finally unable to fight it any longer, she drifted off.

Suddenly Amanda was awaken by the sound of splintering wood. She opened her eyes and looked to the direction that the sound came from. There at the shattered door to her room was a very large white man. "Let this girl go. You can't treat a woman like this." With that, the two black men went after the intruder but it did no good, because not only was he big, he was one hell of a fighter. First he hit Officer Jones once in the stomach and then across the chin and he went down like a sack of potatoes. Johnson was a little more of a challenge and a better fighter. But, as good as he was he had both men whipped just like the good guys in the movies. After a minute or two of struggling, he had them both down on the floor begging him not to hit them any more.

"Oh thank you mister," she said as he rolled her over and taking the key and unlocking her handcuffs. "These guys were planning on keeping me locked up here."

"You're welcome miss," the stranger said as he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Amanda closed her eyes and she felt herself melt in the stranger's arms as he kissed her gently. She felt his hand touch her face and then felt him run his finger across her cheek and down her neck. She lay there with her eyes still closed as the stranger put his hand inside her blouse and stroked her breast.

"She is a pretty little thing," she heard someone say. Amanda snapped her eyes open. Damn, it was THEM! It was the two policemen! She hadn't been rescued, she'd only been dreaming. He had his hand under her blouse and was caressing her breast. "Leave me alone you stupid pigs!" she yelled. He pulled his hand out of her blouse and then rolled her over and gave her a swift slap on the ass. She yelped and they laughed as she squirmed to try to get away. "Don't call me a stupid pig you little cunt. Now just lay still Amanda while I undo these cuffs."

Amanda stopped fighting as the men inserted the keys into her cuffs and turned them and she felt the metal released from her wrists. " Now sit up Amanda. We need to talk to you seriously.” Amanda sat up and looked up at the two men.

"I think you've punished me enough for now,” she said to them.

"Punished you enough? What do you mean?"

“Don’t play innocent with me asshole!” she said in a sarcastic voice. “ First, you pretended to arrest me and then you brought me here and on top of it all, you have abused me and sexually molested me. Now I demand that you let me go before you get into real deep trouble."

Officer Jones' expression went from that of a "good ol' boy" to one of dead seriousness. He moved toward Amanda and she fell back on the bed. He moved himself on top and put his weight on her. "Now listen Amanda, it's like this. You will do WHAT we tell you! You will do it WHEN we tell you and you will do it HOW we tell you!!!"

Amanda realized at this moment from the weight of the man lying on top of her that she was in no position to fight him. He was an enormous man and he definitely had the upper hand. Amanda nodded to him and he moved himself off of her. "That's better Amanda. Now we can get down to business. Now Amanda, sit up and take off your blouse!"

Amanda shook her head slightly from side to side. "No," she whimpered. "Please don't make me do this sir.”

"Take off the fucking blouse or go to prison! Your fucking choice girl."

Amanda hung her head down and slowly pulled her blouse off her upper torso. She threw it down to the floor and it was quickly kicked out of the way. She sat there trying to cover her naked breasts but Jones just motioned for her to put her hands down to her sides. A whistle escaped from his lips as she uncovered her young breasts. "Mmmmm mmmmmmm good," she heard him mumble as she exposed herself. He reached out and put his large hand on her tit and began to squeeze her hard nipples. "See, I told you she was a hot little bitch,” he said as he rolled the hard bud between his fingers. “You're doing fine little girlie, keep on doing what you are doing." Amanda stood and put her hands into the elastic of her shorts and slowly pulled them down. "That's it little girl. That's it. Now the panties," he said as she finished stepping out of her shorts.

Amanda shook her head no. "Fuck you asshole! You've done enough already! I won't take off the panties!" she said defiantly. Officer Jones glared at her as if to order her but she stood fast refusing to obey him. Amanda casually eyeballed the door and contemplated running.

"Now I said take off the panties Amanda!"

Amanda lunged forward and headed to the bedroom door. She turned the handle and it opened. Jones and Johnson raced toward her but she made it to the door before they could and she moved quickly toward the entrance to her house. Just as she came into contact with the handle of the front door officer Jones grabbed her wrist and began to drag her back to the bedroom. Amanda kicked and screamed as the large black man pulled her back into the bedroom and threw her on the bed. “No! Please! Leave me alone!”

At this point the two men were done playing around with her. “Time to get down to business,” she heard one of the men mutter. Office Johnson sat down on the bed and pulled Amanda’s hands above her head. Officer Jones took the handcuffs and snapped them around one wrist as her arms were pulled to the headboard. Her fate was sealed as she felt the cold metal snap around her other wrist. “There, now that’s better Amanda,” Jones said as he stood back looking at the partially nude girl lying on the bed. Amanda tried to struggle but it did nothing but made her arms sore. “Why are you punishing me?”

“Punishing you,” Jones asked? “We’re not punishing you. We are going to teach you what it is that you should do for a man. We are going to show you what you were built for.” With that Amanda watched helplessly as he stood back and began to slowly remove his uniform shirt. She watched with a mixture of horror and fascination as he undressed. She watched his hand as it moved down, undoing the buttons one at a time. He pulled his shirt out of his pants and removed it. The white undershirt stood out in sharp contrast to his chocolate brown skin. Amanda felt her body stir as he undressed in front of her while this other man watched. She was scared and excited and extremely confused at what her body was feeling.

Officer Jones unbuckled his belt and pulled it out of his trousers. Amanda watched intently as he reached for the snap of his pants and opened them up. The sound of the zipper moving down made cold chills run down her spine. Jones slipped the pants down and stepped out of them. He was standing there in his white tee shirt and boxer shorts. She wondered what was under those shorts, wondered what it looked like, wondered what it felt like. Jones moved toward Amanda and took his hand and put it against the crotch of her panties. She felt an electric jolt run through her body as he moved his hand around her pubic area. “My, my Johnson. She is a hot little number. You can feel her heat and the dampness through her panties.” Amanda moaned softly as he moved his finger under the opening of the leg. He gently caressed the tender flesh between her leg and her mound. “Nothing like young, tender flesh,” he said as he removed his finger. Putting his finger up to his face, he touched his finger onto his lips. He could smell the fragrance of her womanhood on his finger and it triggered a reaction deep inside him. He felt his cock grow stiffer as he smelled her.

Moving forward one more time he took his large hands and hooked them into the elastic of her panties. In one swift jerk he pulled them down. Amanda pulled her thighs together as a last helpless defense against this intruder. She turned her head to the side to block out what was happening to her just in time to see officer Johnson drop his pants. She could see the outline of his cock against his shorts. He smiled at her and rubbed his crotch. “Like what you see Amanda,” he asked? Amanda was amazed at the bulge in his shorts. He smiled at her as he pushed the underwear down and exposed himself to her. “Oh my god,” Amanda mumbled when she first saw his penis. It was huge. It had to be at least 10 inches long and thick enough that she could not wrap her hand around it. Amanda felt her body quiver in excitement at the thought of touching and caressing that man sized penis. She tried to fight off the feelings but just as she was thinking about his beautiful cock, she felt officer Jones’ finger run across her pussy lips. “Such a wet hot little pussy,” he said as he pushed his fingers into the folds of her vagina. “She’s going to be a hot little fuck Johnson,” he chuckled.

Johnson moved onto the bed and knelt at Amanda’s head. He took hold of his dick and guided it till it touched Amanda’s cheek. It was hot and hard and Amanda could see the seminal fluid start to leak from the end of it. “Here you go Amanda,” he said as he rubbed it against her face.

Officer Jones moved his finger away from Amanda’s pussy lips and stood between her legs and removed his shirt. He stood back, bent forward and pushed his boxers down to the floor. Amanda could not see his cock but she felt it as he moved forward and touched the head to her pussy. “Holy Shit!” she said as she felt the head touch her young flesh.

“You like that don’t you little girl.” Amanda didn’t say anything, just laid there with spasms running through her body. She could feel as officer Jones rubbed the head of his prick against her pussy lips and she could feels her moisture build up and coat the head of his dick. “You want my cock don’t you Amanda?”

Amanda could not get her words to come out. “I said you want this cock don’t you little cunt!” he said pushing the head into the entrance to her pussy. Amanda could only lay there and nod as he rubbed it against her. “No please, not this way. Free my hands and I’ll do anything you want to. Please!” she pleaded. Jones paused momentarily and looked at Officer Johnson. “What do you think?” he asked.

Johnson nodded to Jones and he removed his penis from the entrance between her legs. He reached up and unsnapped the cuffs from one wrist. Amanda jerked her hand down and began rubbing her tender wrist. “Now remember Amanda, you service us or you’ll be restrained again and we will have our way with you. Do you understand?”

Amanda looked up at Jones with her big brown eyes and nodded as if in defeat. She knew what she had to do. She had done it before and she knew that she would do it again and again. Officer Jones moved back and Amanda slipped off the bed and dropped to her knees and came into eye contact with his penis for the first time. She trembled as she saw it. It was not as long as Johnson’s cock but it was almost twice as big around! He smiled as she took her hand and wrapped it around his dick. She looked up at him as she aimed his manhood at her face and pressed her lips against it, gently kissing the sensitive head. “That’s a good little girl,” he said smiling as she gave her attention to it. Amanda opened her lips and she pulled her head forward and she felt the smooth shaft enter her mouth. The taste of it was salty but sweet she thought as the trail of pre cum ran down her chin.

Officer Johnson walked toward the couple and watched as Amanda slid her mouth over the head of Jones’ cock. He rubbed his cock as he watched her take him into her warmth an inch at a time. Her mouth was straining to get around his shaft but she was giving it her best try. “Suck my cock Amanda! Suck my black cock you little slut.”

Amanda felt something change inside her at his words “you little slut.” It felt like something inside kicked her young hormones into high gear. She started to pump his dick with her hand as she brought her other hand and started gently playing with his balls. He saliva glands seemed to kick in gear as she moved her lips up and down on this huge black dick into her mouth.

“Son of a bitch, look at that little slut go,” officer Johnson said as he watched her suck on it with all her being. Amanda let his cock fall out of her mouth and she lifted it up and ran her tongue along the shaft on the bottom side. She smiled an almost evil grin as she stopped her nibbling of the under side of his shaft. She could hear Jones moan as she preformed her oral talents on him. “Wanna’ fuck me officer?” she said in her best little girl voice.

With that, Jones pulled away from her and she released his cock from her tender fingers. He reached down and pulled her up by the arm and took her to the living area of the apartment. He laid her down on the couch and propping her head on the arm of the couch began to lay on top of her.

“Hey Jones, don’t hog it all,” they heard Johnson say.

Jones moved off of her and took Amanda by the arm and stood her up. Johnson sat down on the couch and stroked his cock. He moved Amanda in front of him and pushed her down to his knees. “Suck his cock Amanda while I fuck you.” Amanda moved forward and crawled between his legs. She took the cock of Johnson and held it in her hand and began to lick the underside. “Lick it you little bitch. Lick it you little cunt,” she heard him moan.

As Jones moved behind her, she felt him slide between her legs and spread her knees slightly. She pressed her lips against the bottom of Johnson’s dick as she felt Jones position himself for his entrance into her.

“You want my dick Amanda?” he asked her. Amanda moaned and nodded. “I asked you if you wanted my dick you little cunt?” he asked as he slapped her on the ass. Amanda released Johnson’s dick as she felt the force of his hand make contact with her tender ass. She felt Johnson’s hand slam into her ass flesh again. “Tell me you want it.” “Yes,” she responded weakly.

Once again the hand of the black man slammed into her ass. “I said tell me you want my big black cock.”

“Yes! Yes!” she said. “I want your big black cock!”

“Tell me what you want me to do with my big black cock you little cunt,” he said as he smacked her ass harder this time.

“Fuck me! Fuck me with your big black fuck stick!” she screamed as he teased her.

With that, he pushed the head into the entrance to her young pussy. His cock was harder than he thought possible now. It was unbelievable, the pressure on the skin as his erection was at full force. He took hold of it to steady it and slid it against the lips of her pussy. Amanda let out a low moan as he pushed the big black head in. “Oh my!” she exclaimed as he pushed into her. Never before had she experienced a cock thick enough to fill her and rub against her clit at the same time. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he pushed himself into her. He was splitting her wide open! She felt the heat transfer from his cock to her cunt walls as he forced it into her. Her fingers dug into the thighs of the man whose legs she was kneeling into.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds