My Bitch Apprentice Ch. 2

Johnson sat there and watched her face and knew that she was feeling the full force of his partner’s cock, but he was getting impatient waiting for his pleasure. He took Amanda by the hair and pulled her head up from his lap. “Hey cunt, you are forgetting about me,” he said as he pushed his cock into her face. He didn’t wait for her to get her mouth completely open before he pulled her face against his dick and slid it between her lips. Amanda felt his dick push against the back of her throat and almost choked before she was able to pull her head away. He released her and let her go to work on his member as his partner continued his rear assault.

Johnson could feel the vibration of Amanda’s voice as she moaned while Jones pushed deeper into her pussy. Every time he pushed it in a little more, she would gasp and start to release Johnson’s cock from her mouth but he always had his hand there to stop her from releasing him. “Suck it you little cunt.” All Amanda could do now was suck on his dick while Jones moved his massive piston into her. Johnson took hold of her hair and began to move her head back and forth on his dick. She tried to suck but all she could do was hold her mouth on him. She could feel Jones as he held onto her hips and pushed his wide dick inside her until she didn’t think she could take any more. She felt her pussy begin to spasm as he pummeled into her. She felt her muscles twitch and then she felt her body clamp around his cock tighter as she felt her first wave of orgasm hit her.

Jones felt her muscles contract around his rigid rod and he pushed into her faster, feeling the pressure build up in his balls until he could take it no more. Amanda began to buck back against him as he fucked her and then she felt him release his first burst of hot spunk into her steaming hot snatch. Wave after wave of delicious pleasure moved over her body as he squirted his life fluid into her depths. She dug her nails into Johnson’s thighs as she felt her orgasm peak and felt Jones’ cock start to soften inside her.

Jones pulled out of her and moved away from her tender pussy. Johnson’s cock by now was in need of some release, so he pushed Amanda away and stood up. He rubbed his cock and looked down at Amanda. “Now it’s my turn tramp,” he said as he smiled at her. Taking her by the arm he lifted her up and laid her back on the couch and moved between her legs. “Now you are going to see what a real cock feels like,” he told her as he aimed his 10 inch dick between her legs. “No please, I can’t take any more,” she moaned as he hovered over her.

Johnson looked at her and said, “You’ll take what I say you’ll take,” as he pushed into her. She spread her legs wide and felt his cock slide deep into her. His cock went into her slick pussy with ease. He pulled it out and slid it inside her, moving deeper and deeper with each stroke. He penetrated her even deeper than Jones had been able to. “No!” she moaned loudly as he pushed into virgin territory. She tried to struggle but he just held her down with the weight of his massive body and pushed into her until his entire tool was buried in her hot snatch. Amanda wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck and pulled him tightly to her.

He felt her nibble on his neck as she held him tight and he withdrew his cock and pushed it deep inside her once more. “Fuck me,” she whispered in his ear. “Fuck me hard you black stallion.”

Johnson pulled back and after pausing for a second pushed the entire length of his dick into her pussy. “Oh shit!” she moaned as he began to fuck her harder. She relaxed her legs, giving him room to move in and out of her easier. “Oh fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me!” she moaned.

“Fuck the little cunt,” she heard Officer Jones tell his friend. “Fuck the little bitch good. Show her what a brother can do to a fresh little cunt like her.”

Johnson pulled his hand back and slapped her on the ass as he pushed deep into her pussy. “Unnnnnggggg,” she moaned as increased the intensity of every stroke.

“You like that don’t you slut,” he said as he hit her again. He looked down at her ass, red from the swats he was giving her. “A little pain heightens the pleasure, doesn’t it slut,” he said as he hit her ass again.

“Yes sir!” she moaned. “Please fuck me, please fuck me!”

“Fuck her Johnson, fuck the little fucking slut hard!”

The combination of his friend’s cheering, Amanda’s moans and the tightness of her pussy was doing it’s number on his cock. Amanda could feel his huge balls push against her clit each time that he pushed forward. “Such a tight little pussy,” he said as he felt the tension build up in them. Amanda’s pussy muscles once again began to contract and he knew that she was reaching another orgasm.

“OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!” she wailed as he fucked her with all his might. Amanda was no longer pushing back, she had collapsed and was just trembling in orgasmic pleasure. He pulled out of her pussy and pulled her back. He aimed his cock at Amanda’s face and rubbed up and down the length.

“Open your mouth for your reward for being a good little bitch,” he told her as he stroked his cock.

“Yeah, open wide bitch while Officer Johnson gives you your reward for being a good little fuck slut,” his friend yelled!

Johnson let out a yell as his huge black cock released it’s cum into her mouth. Amanda choked as the first blast came from those huge balls and then she closed her mouth and the second hit her face and ran down her chin. She sat there as wave after wave after wave of his salty hot love juice splashed across her face. Johnson continued to stroke his cock until all of his cum was drained from his balls. He took hold of Amanda’s chin and forced her mouth open and pushed his cock into her mouth. She sucked on it like it was candy, draining what sperm was left in him.

Johnson pulled out of Amanda’s mouth and pushed her back onto the carpet. “Thanks a lot slut. I guess you have done your community service today.” Both men laughed as they walked toward the bedroom and began to put their clothes back on. Amanda weakly pulled herself back up on the couch and lay back watching the men who had just fucked her hard get dressed.

After they had left, she made her way to the bathroom. She walked to the sink and looked at her face in the mirror. “Oh my god,” she said as she looked at her cum covered face. She walked to the shower and turned it on as hot as she could stand it. Stepping into the shower she leaned against the wall and let the water cascade across her body. Life was really getting interesting, she though to herself. And….tomorrow is another day.

To be continued?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 559 milliseconds