My Brother's Friend Deflowered Me

Vinnie looked surprised, knowing I normally liked to do things by myself. "You want me to push you to your room?"

I nodded. "Yes please. I mean, most of the time I'd just wheel myself there, but I guess it's like driving. Most of the time you like to drive yourself, but sometimes you prefer to be driven."

"Sure, its no problem Tara," Vinnie said, taking hold of the back of my wheelchair and pushing me towards my bedroom. My heart raced and my pussy got damp at having Vinnie's strong, muscular hands pushing me in my wheelchair.

Vinnie pushed me into my bedroom and I did the transfer thing I was used to, getting my backside out of my wheelchair and onto my bed so I could undress to get ready for my trip to the toilet and shower. Wearing a short skirt, I knew my knees came apart as I got out of my chair, and I knew he couldn't have avoided seeing the tops of my legs and my white flowery panties.

"Vinnie, could you please get me my big tee-shirt out of the closet please?" I asked. "The white one with the cartoon frog on the front?"

"No worries Tara," said Vinnie, opening my closet and retrieving the over-sized tee-shirt that was my usual nightwear. "Hey, cute frog," he said, admiring the anthropomorphic amphibian that adorned the front of my sleep shirt.

"Yeah, he is isn't he? Thanks Vinnie," I said, taking the shirt as Vinnie handed it to me, before looking up at the handsome young man standing over my bed.

"Now, using the bathroom and showering for me isn't all that straightforward, it has a lot of logistics," I said. I indicated my wheelchair. "Could you please take my chair into the bathroom? I'll need it when I finish in the shower. And I need to undress, so if you could close my bedroom door on the way out that would be great."

"Will do, Tara," said Vinnie, pushing my chair out of my bedroom and closing my door behind himself.

In my bedroom, getting undressed, starting with my denim jacket, then my shoes and socks, my tee-shirt and stockings then my denim skirt. I was used to undressing so did this nearly as fast as an able-bodied person, but the simple act of taking of my clothes was so erotic to me, knowing Vinnie was close by and I was barefoot and in my bra and my panties. I had just taken off my bra, revealing my perky B-cup breasts when I heard Vinnie's knock on the door.

"Not decent at the moment, Vinnie," I called, that normal statement even making me hot.

"Sorry Tara," he called back.

"I'll let you know when you can come in," I called, as I maneuvered my legs into position to take my panties down. As I pulled them down, I looked at my full bush of pubic hair that covered my feminine mound, the curls light brown like the hair on my head. Courtesy of my bedroom mirror, I caught the reflection of my bare bottom, and seeing my own nudity made me hot.

When I took my panties in my hand, I could see what had happened during the day thanks to my highly sexed mind. Cream colored stains from my snatch adorned the saddle, the older ones hard and the newer ones still sticky and damp. I was unable to resist raising my underpants to my nose and smelling the double cotton saddle, the musty smell of my vagina entering my nasal passages.

While I had neatly folded up my outer clothes, with my underwear it was a different story. Instead of putting them in my laundry hamper where they belonged, I deliberately left my bra on the bed so Vinnie could see the garment that kept my tits in place all day, and beside it I placed my dirty panties. I made sure the saddle was face upwards, so Vinnie could see the mess I had made of my panties thanks to my feminine desires throughout the day.

Taking my cartoon frog over-sized tee-shirt, I covered my naked body with it and sat barefoot on my bed. "It's okay, you can come in now," I said.

The door opened and Vinnie came in. I could see that Vinnie noticed my bra and my panties on the bed but was pretending not to have done so. I also acted like I couldn't see my dirty underwear, and smiled at Vinnie, making my expression as coy and innocent as I could, knowing I was commando under my shirt.

"I've got three wheelchairs," I said to Vinnie. "One is the one I use every day, and the second is my sports chair. But I've got a third wheelchair which never leaves the house, my bathroom chair." I indicated the aforementioned wheelchair which sat near my dresser drawers. "Could you please push it over next to my bed so I can get into it Vinnie?"

Vinnie retrieved my bathroom chair, which was made mainly of waterproof materials such as fiberglass and pushed it over to my bed. The wheelchair had a commode like seat, enabling me to use the toilet while sitting in it and not having to do the toilet transfer like when I was using my normal chair. The open bottom of the chair also enabled me to wash my genitals and my anal area more easily while taking a shower.

"I never seen this chair before," Vinnie commented.

I gave him a smile. "Of course you haven't it's for personal things. It's really neat though. The way it's open like that at the bottom means I can be pushed directly over the toilet and left in privacy. And it makes showering a breeze for me, so much better than a plastic chair. Actually, could you please turn away for a second while I get myself into the chair?"

"Will do, Tara," said Vinnie, turning away as I maneuvered myself into my bathroom chair. Not wearing any panties, I knew that flashing my gash at Vinnie was inevitable and while I the thought of that made me feel sexy between my legs, it felt even hotter to be a bit of a tease. I maneuvered my bottom into the chair so I was comfortable and my private female areas covered by my cartoon frog tee-shirt, and sat barefoot waiting to be wheeled to the bathroom.

"Okay, I'm in position now, you can turn around," I said. "Could you please pass me my bathroom bag?" I pointed at the bag on my dresser drawers.

Vinnie retrieved the bag and handed it to me. "Would you like me to push you to the bathroom or would you prefer to do it yourself?"

"It'd be great if you could take me please Vinnie," I said. "Backing the chair in there to the toilet is a bit of a tricky maneuver, like a tight parallel park. I can do it myself, but it is easier when somebody else pushes me in there."

I was lying of course, while it would have been difficult for somebody not used to the maneuver to complete it, I had so much experience at it that I was an expert, and could have trained other disabled people to do it. Vinnie of course did not know this, and I was keen to use this to my advantage.

"Again, no problem at all," said Vinnie, walking behind me and taking hold of the wheelchair, pushing me towards the bathroom.

It felt so hot knowing that I wasn't wearing any panties, and that in the seat of the wheelchair my most private feminine areas were exposed to the open air. Sometimes I would wear panties to the bathroom during my evening routine, sometimes not. During the last week it of course was necessary; if I hadn't there would have been a trail of messy blood stains leading from my bedroom to the toilet. Other times it was irrelevant. If I was wearing panties, I could just pull them down to my thighs when my chair was in position over the toilet, if I wasn't wearing any panties like tonight, I simply did my business. It really didn't matter which.

Vinnie reached the bathroom and began to push me backwards towards the toilet, and I glanced behind myself to see the seat was down. "This is probably the only time you're going to hear this from a girl, but could you please put the toilet seat up for me?"

Vinnie laughed as he put up the toilet seat. "You're right Tara, I never thought I'd hear a girl say that."

I giggled. "If I use the toilet when I'm in my normal chair and need to maneuver myself across, then I need to have the toilet seat down like all girls, but in this bathroom chair the seat needs to be up."

Vinnie now had my wheelchair in position over the toilet, and it felt so strange and hot for him to see me like this. Technically I wasn't on the toilet in front of him, but on the other hand I was on the toilet and wearing no panties. My clit reacted accordingly, and I squirmed in my bathroom chair.

Thinking about panties, I suddenly realized I had forgotten something - clean panties to put on after my shower. I didn't want to wheel myself back to get some, and standing right in front of me was the person to help me out. The thought of Vinnie having to go into my underwear drawer and get me fresh panties was a sexy one indeed, and despite my nerves I decided to make it reality.

"Vinnie, sorry to ask you this, but I've forgotten to bring myself some clean panties," I said. "Could you please go into my bedroom and get me a pair? My underwear drawer is the top drawer."

Vinnie stopped as suddenly as if a snake had bitten him. "You want me to go into your underwear drawer and get you some panties?"

I tried to sound casual, as though I'd asked him to get me some more soap or some more toilet paper not something as personal as panties. "Yes please."

Vinnie still looked stunned and not sure of what to say, before saying. "Are you sure? What about the ones you're wearing now?"

I smiled. "I'm not wearing any panties at the moment."

Vinnie looked even more shocked by this revelation, and I decided to have some fun. "Our house isn't haunted, Vinnie."

"Sorry?"

"You look like you've seen a ghost. I'm just asking you to get me a pair of my panties, it's no big deal."

Vinnie looked worried. "I don't think your Mom, Dad or Paul would like me going into the drawer where you keep your panties Tara."

"You're right there," I said. "Mum and Dad wouldn't like a house guest going through their teenage daughter's underwear drawer and touching her panties, and as you know Paul is very protective of his kid sister and he wouldn't like you handling her panties either. But they're not here, they don't know about it, they'll never know about it and what they don't know can't hurt them. If you went through my panty drawer to look at my undies without my permission, that wouldn't be okay. But I'm giving you permission to take a pair of my panties, or my knickers as they say in England, out of my underwear drawer and bring them to me."

I could see that Vinnie was still shocked about what I had asked him to do, but was now thinking more logically. "I'll go and get you some panties, Tara. I'll be right back."

Being in position over the toilet, the feelings in my bladder and my bowels were getting stronger, and I really needed to go. "Actually Vinnie, it would be better if you waited for me."

"Waited?" Vinnie looked puzzled.

"I really need to well, you know." I pointed at the toilet.

Vinnie blushed. "Oh yes, of course. Sorry Tara."

"If you get my panties and wait in your room while I go to the toilet that would be best. Then when you hear me flush the toilet and wash my hands, come and knock on the door and I'll open it and you can pass them to me."

"That sounds best," agreed Vinnie. He turned and walked out of the bathroom, but seemed so distracted that he forgot to close and lock the bathroom door, leaving it wide open.

"Um Vinnie," I called after him.

Vinnie came right back. "Yes Tara."

"The door." I pointed at it.

"Sorry Tara, I didn't mean to forget."

"That's okay," I assured him, as Vinnie closed and locked the bathroom door behind himself.

On my own, sitting in my bathroom wheelchair over the toilet, I relaxed and began to urinate and my yellow pee stream tinkled into the bowl, the sound filling the bathroom. Could Vinnie hear me having a piss in the quiet of the house? The thought of him listening to me pee turned me on.

When my urine stream abated, I reached for the toilet paper. There was nearly a full roll on the holder as Mom had changed it in the morning. Like many households with a menstruating teenage daughter - in this case obviously me - the toilet paper had just gone and gone during the last week when I visited the toilet, thus the need for a change of roll this morning.

I dried my wet pussy with some toilet paper, then remained in position over the toilet to poop. I had thought that I would be about five minutes, but maybe the nerves, anticipation and sexual desires of the day had affected my bowels and I wound up spending three times as long as that on the toilet. If I had been on a two week diet consisting only of cabbage, prunes and vast quantities of cheese, it couldn't have been any worse for me. Obviously I used a considerable amount of toilet paper, and I was all too aware that from the spare room that Vinnie would have been able to hear the sounds of me advancing the toilet roll and getting myself more toilet tissue, this and the amount of time I was taking making it pretty obvious that I was going number two. I just hoped he didn't hear any of the more embarrassing noises of me moving my bowels.

Several times I thought I was close to finishing, only for the feelings in my rectum to indicate this wasn't the case and I was right back at square one. Another thing hampering me was my vagina. The thought of Vinnie going into my underwear drawer to get me a clean pair of panties and seeing not only my undies but my bras and my sanitary napkins as well made me get wet, as did the fantasy of him sniffing my dirty panties left on the bed. My pussy got wet from these thoughts and each time I got toilet paper to clean myself, I would feel it sticking to my aroused vagina, before I dragged it backwards to my anus to wipe my bottom.

Finally I was done, and I unwound toilet paper three times in a row to finish wiping myself clean. Wheeling myself away from the toilet I put down the seat and lid and flushed it, hearing the clean water flowing into the bowl and sending my bodily wastes and soiled toilet paper to the sewers where it belonged. I reached onto the toilet cistern and took the can of toilet freshener, spraying a liberal amount around. Again, Vinnie must have heard this and it would have been obvious that I'd just had a poo, but I think he would have guessed that already. And it would have been far more embarrassing for me if he had smelled my poo when I opened the door for him to pass me my panties.

Going to the sink, I thoroughly washed my hands with plenty of soap and warm water, before drying them on the hand towel. Wheeling over to the door, making sure my legs were closed, I opened it to Vinnie's knock and he held out a pair of my clean panties to me, white with pink flowers on them.

"Thanks Vinnie, and sorry to have kept you waiting for so long," I apologized.

"That's okay Tara, there's no need for you to apologize," laughed Vinnie. "I don't think you did anything wrong by just going to the bathroom, do you?"

"I guess not," I agreed. I closed and locked the bathroom door again, and wheeled myself to the shower, stopping only to remove my cartoon frog over-sized tee-shirt. Stark naked, I propelled myself into the shower and turned on the taps, until I had the right temperature. Warm droplets cascaded down onto my nudity as I got soap, washing my breasts and torso, seeing droplets running down my legs and to my bare feet.

Getting more soap, I applied it to my private feminine mound, seeing my pubic hair wet and covered in liberal amounts of white suds and bubbles. I took a cloth and reached under my wheelchair, using it to wash first my vagina and then my anus, making me nice and clean in the most intimate areas of my body.

Rinsing off the soap, I turned off the shower and sat in my wheelchair, dripping wet. Taking my towel I dried off and wheeled out of the shower recess. I brushed my teeth and gargled with mouthwash so I had minty fresh breath, then applied deodorant to my underarms. Doing my balancing act I put on my clean panties and my oversize tee-shirt, then returned to my standard wheelchair, leaving my bathroom chair to dry off.

"I feel so good after my shower," I said to Vinnie, as he met me outside the door.

"You want me to push you back like before?" he asked.

"Yes please," I said, again feeling that wonderful feeling as Vinnie pushed my wheelchair back to my bedroom. Going inside, my mirror was in front of us, and Vinnie would not have been able to avoid seeing my pretty white panties with pink flowers in the reflection.

"Would you like a hand to get into bed, is there anything I can get for you?" Vinnie asked.

"Could you please get me my hairbrush and brush my hair for me?" I asked. "Again, its something I normally do myself, but sometimes I like to have it done for me."

"I've never had a chick ask me to brush her hair before," said Vinnie, taking my brush.

"Well now would be a first time," I said, wheeling myself in front of the mirror. Vinnie stood behind me, and I could feel his gentle touch to my head as he brushed my long, wavy light brown hair. It was so simple yet it felt so erotic. Vinnie's hands and that I could see everything in the reflection of the mirror made me tingle between my legs, and I could feel that another pair of my panties were going to get sticky and messy.

Putting aside the brush, Vinnie looked into my face and asked, "So what would Miss Tara like to do next?"

"Go to bed, I guess," I said, wishing that Vinnie was getting into bed with me.

"I've got a better idea," said Vinnie.

"And what might that be?"

Vinnie's smoldering brown eyes looked directly into my own brown eyes. "We could do the things with each other that we both want to do."

My heart beat so fast it felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. "What?" I gasped.

Vinnie smiled. "Come on Tara, I know you. I can see what's on your mind and what you want to do. The way you always look at me. All that with helping you with going to the bathroom and taking a shower then brushing your hair when you obviously can do it yourself. Asking me to get you more panties and of course these ones left on the bed." Vinnie indicated the panties I had worn during the day, still on the bed with the saddle facing upwards showing my smelly female stains.

"Was I that obvious?" I asked in a small voice.

"Kind of, but I don't mind," Vinnie assured me. "In fact I'm good with it, because guess what? I'm alone with the greatest girl I know in the world - she's beautiful, sexy, cute and smart - and I know just what I want to do with her."

Vinnie and I again looked into each other's eyes, and he lowered his handsome face into mine. My heart beat a thousand miles an hour as Vinnie and I kissed lightly on the lips and I couldn't believe what was happening. My first kiss was with my crush!

We continued to kiss lightly on the lips at first then kissed deeper, our tongues intertwining as we made out with deep French kisses. I squirmed in my wheelchair, my panties dampening with each second that passed. My clitoris felt ablaze at Vinnie's hands on my petite young body covered by an over-sized tee-shirt, and I reached out and stroked his muscular torso through his tight tee-shirt.

"I think you're glad to see me," I giggled, pointing at the growing bulge in the front of his jeans that I longed to touch.

"Always glad to see you Tara, and that's your fault," he laughed, indicating his erection.

"How is it my fault?" I laughed.

"For having that effect on me," smiled Vinnie, as he stroked my hair. "And it's not the first time today. When I took you to the bathroom and you told me you weren't wearing any panties, up it went and I didn't think it was going to go down, ever."

That I had caused Vinnie to get an erection got me wetter still, and I decided to have more teasing fun. "I'm being a good girl and wearing my panties now. See?"

I lifted up my sleep-shirt to show Vinnie my panties, and again found myself squirming as he stared at my cotton-covered crotch.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds