My Brother's Friend Deflowered Me

When my parents and my brother Paul returned about an hour later I half awoke and thought about what their thoughts would have been about what Vinnie and I had got up to when left alone for the evening, and what we would do in the future.

*

My senior prom photographs from 1985 showed me sitting in my wheelchair wearing a frilly teal dress and a teal ribbon in my light brown hair. Next to me stood my date for the evening Vinnie, dressed up and looking smart and handsome in a black tuxedo with a white shirt and teal bow tie. Most assumed that Vinnie was just being a nice guy escorting his friend's disabled younger sister to her prom.

Nobody of course knew that it was two days after my period, and my hormones were running wild with sexual desires. Not a single person would have believed that just before leaving for prom Vinnie had stood in front of my wheelchair and I had taken down his pants and undies to suck his cock, drinking every drop of semen he ejaculated into my mouth. And nobody would have believed that sweet little wheel-chair bound Tara the straight-A student had allowed Vinnie to take her panties down, put his head under her prom dress and eat out her hairy pussy until she came on his tongue. But while unbelievable, it was what happened and perhaps truth really is stranger than fiction?

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds