My Confession

I was already well into slutty depravity, but the moment of slipping another man's cock into my mouth for the first time was by far the most intense feeling I had had ever!

Right now my lips were just touching his swollen tip and with my eyes closed I smeared his pre-cum on my lips like a lipstick. It tasted different! Wonderfully different; it was NOT my husband's slick, not my husband's cock, and that made all the difference in the world. I sighed deeply with anticipation.

It slid into my mouth so easily, not like you might expect a first act of unfaithfulness to play out, and I made love to Clint's cock and sucked it with insane abandon.

In between fevered strokes I pulled off just long enough to say, "I love your hot cock in mouth!"

Clint got the best cock sucking I had ever given and he appreciated it so much he put his hand on the back of my head and pumped it up and down over him roughly. I couldn't pull off if I wanted to. I began moaning and I didn't actually care at that point if anyone heard, it was that intense!

Kyle had never forced me down on his cock! Knowing that I now had no choice but to take all of Clint's cum pushed me closer to orgasm!

I should mention right here that Kyle was never able to cum in my mouth; I always wanted to learn but I had never gotten an opportunity to swallow before. I didn't know exactly what to expect, but I knew my technique was obviously not to blame since Clint was clearly on his way to pumping my throat full, and I wasn't about to let one ounce of his cum escape me!

His hand pushed and pulled me by the hair up and down on his shaft and I submitted to his rough treatment with the greatest pleasure. I sucked eagerly and swirled my tongue all over the head of his member.

The cockhead swelled and I knew he was about to let me have it. I sucked madly and moaned a bit to encourage him and I felt the tube underneath fill with jism.

He let go with animalistic fury and I swallowed frantically, but he still filled my mouth just a little. It was just such a torrent of pumping that I couldn't get it all down as fast as it came.

It tasted wild and earthy and my pussy burned. I pulled furiously at my cunnie lips with my free hand and continued to suck his cock insanely. I would not let it out of my mouth until I had every bit of the evidence of my infidelity warmly down in my tummy. It was all about the carnality of it all; giving in to animal urges and humping the most aggressive male within earshot of my mate.

I spasmed hard and barely breathed as the throes of my orgasm filled my fuzzy brain with such feelings of satisfaction and accomplishment. My panties were pulled to the side and my fingers were deep inside me, incidentally soaking the upholstery of Clint's office chair.

I pulled at myself furiously and abused that little slut of a pussy like never before. I pinched my button hard as the last aftershocks of orgasm ended, just to punish it a little . . . maybe. She was bruised, but happy.

I had done it! I was officially a cheating little slut and the title alone tingled through me like aftershocks.

I proudly licked him clean and stood to leave. He pulled me to him and reached up my skirt as if he had always been allowed to. Clint tugged at my wet panties and realizing what he wanted I let him slide them down until his arm wa s full length.

He kneeled behind his desk in front of me and gently lifted my skirt to nuzzle my musky sex. I ran my fingers through his hair and watched his head bob between my legs.

His tongue explored my throbbing folds and he pulled my panties off and put them in his pocket. I let him do it so easily and now, just as easily, I spread my legs and let him lap at me like a stray dog.

My hips bucked spontaneously and I rode his face for just a few minutes before I pulled him back up and kissed my own taste from his lips. Cumming was out of the question; my puffy sex was swollen and nearly numb.

I backed off just a little to unbutton my blouse and let him finally see my perky tits sitting high in the half cup bra. There really wasn't time to do anything with them now so I simply leaned forward and whispered in is ear.

"Now you can picture these easily when you bang your wife tonight pretending it's me," I paused, "will you do that for me?"

He nodded eagerly, said nothing, and stared hard at the swollen nipples protruding over the top of the bra's lacey edge.

Reluctantly, I started to button up and rearrange my hair and clothes.

I smoothed my skirt and returned to my office without saying a word. I hoped no one in the hallways would see my unsteady gait and suspect my oversexed pussy was throbbing and making it hard to walk.

I wrapped things up and went home with Kyle as soon as possible.

I told him of a "fantasy" of mine about letting Clint watch me abuse myself with his own highlighter until he couldn't stand it anymore and forced me to suck him off. Kyle didn't need to know the reality of the story and I was sure the result would be better if he just thought I was getting with the fantasy sex program.

He forced me up against the wall and when he discovered the wetness of my panties and puss he went wild and "forced" me to say Clint's name over and over as he mercilessly pounded my sex with his huge cock. It was deliciously wicked and I willingly shouted Clint's name as Kyle filled me with passion.

Kyle sexed me three times that night and my battered pussy never felt more contented. Needless to say it was just what I wanted and I decided that Clint would indeed get some of my sweet stuff as often as possible just as Kyle had asked me to do. It made sex at home wonderfully intense.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Confession
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds