My Dream Santa

An old man sat in an ornately carved high back chair, he had a long white beard and what looked like the garb of a bishop. He had the kindest, most serene countenance that Jennifer had ever seen on anyone. She was reminded of a slim Bhudda. The mounting trepidation she had felt walking up here, despite Georgianna's soothing chatter about people that they had passed on the way. And Georgianna had guided her here arm in arm in case her knees gave way. Jennifer's fears suddenly melted away. Jennifer was guided by Georgianna to sit in a chair set in front of the bishop, before Georgianna also melted away, but only after she bent and kissed the old man on the cheek.

"Hello my dear Jennifer, it is indeed a pleasure to meet you," he said, his voice deep and warm, welcoming and calming, "I imagine you know who I am?"

"The original St Nick?" Jennifer answered, surprising herself at her calm voice.

"Indeed. This place, and what we do for children every year, is a wonderful gift, bestowed on me, perhaps a little unwillingly at first," he smiled at distant memories, "but it has been a continual pleasure to me and I hope that you will enjoy your time being Mother Christmas, once Junior and you feel it is the right time to leave the real world and bring your new young family here and fully take up your duties."

"I hope so, Sir, I believe that Junior is the answer to my dreams."

"Indeed, he is. You know, we always have hope in abundance here, my dear, and usually all our hopes are fulfilled. This is the place for dreams to come true. It is a reward for the sacrifices we have to make. I know you have one question, and I will answer as best I can. 'Why me?'"

He chuckled, knowing he was right, as he clearly had been many times before in front of future Mrs Santa Clauses.

"I agree with what you are thinking, Jennifer, that the world is full of beautiful women, and that tiny flicker of jealousy you felt towards Beata a moment ago is perfectly understandable and forgiven. Don't worry about Beata, there is Uncle Henry, a favourite uncle of Junior's who has long been disappointed in love, so far, to the extent that he has resigned himself to be everyone of his nieces' and nephews' favourite uncle. A lovely man, who loves children, and they love him. One of the more onerous of my duties, my dear Jennifer, is that poor Henry has been held back long enough for just such an occasion."

"Poor Henry, but Beata is a sweet girl," she ventured.

Jennifer wondered at her ability to be relaxed and candid in front of such a presence. Even as she thought this, she saw St Nick smile and knew that she was understood. She now knew that she was home where she belonged, that she never had to be frightened or worried about insecurity again. She was in a place where she was loved, and knew instinctively that those who were loved would have love in abundance to give, and in her turn she would.

"Yes, Beata is a lovely person," Saint Nick agreed, "she will indeed thrive with Henry, and thus will he. So, who choose you and why? Well, the Prophecy, was my idea in the first place, and it has worked perfectly, except in a few notable examples beyond my control, but it is also my curse. I picked you Jennifer, with some guidance from above, and I am delighted to tell you how happy I am with my choice."

"Thank you, Saint Nick, I really do believe that I will be happy and completely fulfilled with Junior."

"Junior will be the best Santa of them all, my dear, I assure you. But there is one more tradition which will take place at the middle of St Stephen's Night...."

"And what is that?"

"Your marriage to Junior, provided you agree. I officiate at so few weddings nowadays, but yours will be a special one that I have absolutely no intention of missing. Well? All the family are waiting expectantly. Shall we announce that the ceremony goes ahead now, as all of the North Pole has hoped?"

"Yes, Saint Nick, I will marry Junior now, this evening and at this ball, with pleasure."

Saint Nick rose in his chair, holding out his hands.

Somehow, Junior had appeared, at her side, and a graceful woman of great age appeared by Saint Nick's side holding out her hands towards Jennifer.

Jennifer held onto Junior's hand with one hand and held the other out towards the elderly couple. They held onto her one hand with their four and pulled her towards them. Jennifer leaned forward willingly and the couple in turn kissed her on both cheeks and kissed Junior on both his cheeks.

"Bless you both," Saint Nick said, and Jennifer could feel the force and magic course through her veins, knowing that her life would never be the same again.

The pair let her hand go, so she was able to slip her hands into both Junior's and her soon-to-be-husband kissed her on both her hands and cheeks, before planting his lips on hers.

"Welcome to my home, my dearest Jennifer, you are my dream bride."

"Thank you, Junior, and you have always been my Dream Santa."

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds