My Fair Slut Ch. 02

She smiles at the memories. I move towards her, intent of shaking some sense into her.

“Don’t come near me, Jim. And don’t think of leaving this room.”

I know I have to obey. She picks the phone and starts dialing. I stand there trying to think what to do and spot my open briefcase. I move by it quickly making it look like I’m coming for her again and then stop as her suggestion keeps me at bay.

“Master? It’s Liz. Jim knows. I came home and told me. The tape’s on. He must have paused it at just the right spot. Yes? Yes, Master. We’ll be waiting. I’ll just fuck him until You get here.”

She turns to me and I back away from her until I’m just in front of the briefcase.

“Master’s coming to blank your memory and keep you from pausing the tape again.”

I back away some more, stumbling, my hand hits the briefcase and shuts it. I fall backwards.

She smiles. “Scared, My slut?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Then come over here and lick My pussy.”

Mmmm, i love licking Mistress’ pussy. i love everything about Her. If i’m good maybe i’ll get to fuck Her. i get on my knees and crawl over. i know She loves that and i love feeling like Her little dog, Her bitch. She’s not wearing panties and She lifts up Her skirt to reveal the most beautiful sight in the world. i dive at it licking furiously. She pats my head and says, “Easy boy. W/we have time. Mommy wants it slow.”

i reduce my speed but my urgency to taste Her is still there. i want to please this woman so much. Her moans are like a drug to me. The more excited She gets the more I do. my cock is so hard right now. i want to touch it. i want to spray my cum over myself and maybe she’ll lick some off. i speed up shoving my tongue deep inside Her. She arches Her hips into my face and pushes my head farther into Her hot cunt.

“Yes, slut. Lick Me! Oh god, you do that soooooo well.”

Her words encourage me if She keeps talking that way i may cum without touching myself. my tongue runs along Her clit and i shove my fingers up Her dripping snatch. She moans loudly at their invasion.

“Fuck! Yes! Lick Me. Fuck Me. Make Me cum, you bitch!”

my hand pumps hard. my tongue circles and then i bite Her clit. Her hands clench hard into my hair as She screams. “Oh G-g-g-god!!!” i pump Her hard as She cums and then move my head quickly down to lick up all Her sweet juices. She calms down with a series of shivers then pushes me back hard.

“Mmmmmmm, Mommy thinks you need a reward for that, slut.” She says as She gets up and leaves the room.

i can’t help but smile wondering what She could have planned for me. Her reward is not quite what i expected. She comes back in wearing one of Her strap-ons. The big one. 12 inches. It hurts me to have that one.

“Get in position, bitch.” She smiles and i dutifully get on my hands and knees. i feel cold

wetness at my ass. She’s lubed it, thank god. I feel that monster push into me. She starts with small strokes but pushes deeper with every thrust. 3 inches, 4, 6, 10! Ugh. The pain mixes with the pleasure and then it’s all the way in. my cries are half ecstasy, half agony. She knows and continues to pump for what seems like forever and yet only a moment. “Enjoying yourself, you fuckin cum loving slut?” my cum shoots out of my cock onto the floor. Her words had set me off. my arms give out but she doesn’t let up. The strap-on is stimulating her clit and she won’t stop till she cums. My head swims from cumming and the assault. I’m barely aware of the door opening and Master entering. Mistress lets out a wail as She cums and shoves the strap-on deeper than i thought it would go.

“Such a nice sight to be greeted with.” Master says. Then He stares right at me and says, “Trance.”

To be continued…

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds