My Ideas of Heaven

I did wake in the night cuddled into Tanya's front. I felt her stop so I moved my hand to her hip and gently squeezed it. She leaned close to my ear and I asked her not to stop. She gave my shoulder a little kiss before she said "thank you," in a whisper. I squeezed her thigh gently again. I did keep my hand there as her skin did feel so nice and smooth.

After Tanya climaxed she held me tighter so I moved my arms to hold her to me. She did thank me and I told her "anytime." She did tease my turn. I was a bit hesitant but as soon as I realized just how moist I was I slid a finger inside me. I had to admit that felt sexy too with Tanya cuddling me while I played with myself. I was even more turned on too I realized as I had one of the best orgasms I had had in a long time. It felt really nice too when Tanya nuzzled my hair like she had the night before while my heartbeat slowly returned to normal.

I did hold her to me not wanting her to let go of me as it felt so nice. I was glad she did not ask and just stayed there cuddling me. While I lay there I wondered what it would be like to want to touch her and please her for being so nice, I doubted I would though as I realized I would be more afraid of doing something and losing her friendship.

Friday the next morning we spent on the nudist beach. While we lay there on the towels we read as well as often talked especially when we watched women come on to the beach. I did like Tanya liked my shape when we talked about the different body shapes. Tanya seemed pleased when I admitted she had a lovely shape and I liked the shape of her breasts. She said she was a C too which I had thought she was. I did feel better when she liked the shape of my breasts too.

We spent most of the day on the beach and only leaving to get food when we needed to and afterwards it was back to the camp. While we sat on the sleeping bags Tanya asked if I fancied going to a lesbian club with her tonight. As I was really intrigued as to what it would be like I told her I would love to go.

I did tease were we playing with fire which made Tanya laugh. We were both wearing very skimpy tops and very short skirts. I did try and keep a straight face as I asked her if she would do me a favour when we entered the club. She told me she would so I teased her to make a note of where the fire extinguishers were which made her laugh again.

Hand in hand we walked into town. The place was a bit quiet as still early Tanya told me. So we went to the bar and ordered wine and then went and sat at a small table. I did notice girls looking at the both of us. In ways that made me feel quite good inside that I might be good enough to be fancied even if by another woman.

As the place slowly filled up some even came and chatted us up. Tanya let them see we were an item although that did not stop some couples suggesting a foursome. I had to admit to myself some of them were so nice I wondered if I would have been tempted if I had been on my own. That was strange in a way when I thought about as I would never be tempted like that with a boy and guessed it was probably because I thought I would feel safer with a girl.

I did ham it up a bit later on that evening when Tanya returned from the loo. I pretended to wipe my brow and said "phew. I am so glad you are back." When she wanted to know what happened. I teased "you might well ask." I told her then I had quite a few women wanting me to go back with them and one I thought was even going to drag me out given the chance. I did grin to show I thought it was amusing. Tanya did tease what if she had not come back so I told her I would probably have had to lie back and think of England which made her laugh. She laughed more when I told her what one said she wanted to do me.

I did have a lovely time and I told Tanya that as holding hands we left the club and then made our way back to the campsite. When she asked about going again I told her I would love to. I admitted too it was nicer in a way than being hit on by boys when you went out of an evening with friends.

We were a bit surprised to find lots more tents although glad there was still a space next to ours. Tanya said they were here for the bank holiday and she didn't doubt there would be more.

While we lay in our usual positions with me cuddled into her side while we lay in bed we talked about the club. At one point I teased her that there was one girl there I really wanted to go to bed with as she was so hot. When she asked who, I told her "her," and grinned. She did playfully slap my arm and teased back I had her going there for a moment.

When I awoke I still found it strange I was cuddled up to Tanya's front like I was each night. Tanya was playing with herself too so I moved my hand gently to her thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze so she knew I was awake. I managed then to turn enough and just about discern her features from the small lamps outside that marked the ends of the low fence each side of the entrance to the car park. She looked so sexy as she tried to stifle her moans I felt myself getting wetter although had felt a dampness between my legs even before we entered the club.

I kept my hand movements small as I stroked the back of her leg. I liked when she lifted it to lay over mine. Seeing she didn't seem to mind I stroked it a bit more and whispered she did not need to stifle her moans. She did stifle them just a little bit after that and I found myself getting wetter hearing her moans. When she finally climaxed I held her tight to me while she buried her head in my shoulder. I could feel her heart pounding through my arm before it finally began to settle to a steady throb.

When she could she lifted her head enough to kiss my cheek and thank me. I wasn't sure why but I told her "my pleasure," and letting her read whatever she wanted to into that.

As soon as I was ready I moved her leg a little further down but still held it for a while hoping she understood I wanted her to leave it there. I then moved my hips so that I could open my legs enough and moved my hand down to slide a finger inside me. I let her see me watching her as I slowly began to frig myself.

I did try and keep my moans low while I kept looking at her with my lips parted. When I thought she wanted to kiss me I managed to lick my upper lip although that seemed an effort wanting to moan at the same time. When she moved a little closer I stretched my neck enough to show I wanted her and she closed the gap. I even moaned against her lips and we only stopped when I started to climax.

I loved she held me tighter and as soon as I could removed my finger and after wiping it across my skin I moved my hand to her thigh to hold her tight to me. When I felt able I turned my head enough and we kissed. Even then I thought that she was so much nicer to kiss than a boy before I gave my mouth totally to her.

While we lay there trying to get our breaths back I moved my hand up to her cheek and gently stroked it. I liked when she moved her hand to mine and while she held it she softly kissed my palm. I did sigh and when she asked what that was for I told her that had felt so nice. When she asked like the kissing I told her it was. She told me it had felt nice too so I moved my lips to her and kissed her before telling her softly "thank you." She thanked me too and then kissed me which went on for ages.

When I did yawn she teased she thought we should try and get some sleep. After another kiss I snuggled in closer to her as I knew she was tired too. I liked she held me while I held her.

We did wake late the next morning and after greetings we kissed. Tanya did get up and poked her head out of the tent. When she joined me she told me more people were arriving. She thought as the towns could be heaving she asked how about the beach and having another lazy day. As she was all for it I told her I was too.

At least it was easier sharing a shower as it got a bit busy. As it was so hot still we wore skimpy clothes and making sure we got everything we headed for the beach. On the way I often gently squeezed her hand and gave her a smile when she looked at me. It was really nice when she smiled back and moved closer so we rubbed arms.

The beach wasn't yet crowded so we could move to our usual spot. Tanya even helped me do my legs and I helped her as we put sunscreen on. Once we lay on the towels we lay close and looked at each other. I was sure she wanted to kiss me after she was telling me how busy it could get. When I moved closer Tanya closed the gap. While we kissed I managed to wiggle closer and hold her and she held me.

I did blush a bit when I saw some girls near by and looking at us. Tanya gave me a smile so I smiled back to show I did not mind as she had seen what made me blush. I gave her a kiss to show I had no regrets what we did in case she was to think that. She did tease did I want to cool off in the water so I nodded and when she stood I stood and took her hand. In ways that felt nice seeing the girls watch as Tanya and I played about splashing and chasing each other.

While we lay on the towels Tanya said I was quiet. I told her I was thinking of just how much I love it down here. Tanya told me she did too and even came down Easter when she could. She thought if I had nothing planned we could come down together. I told her I would love that and would make sure I had no other plans. She did ask what if I fell in love with a boy. I did look at her and tell her I don't think I want to. In ways I wished I could tell her I would rather be with her. She told me we would have to see how it went. I nodded and gave her a smile and really hoped she meant what I was thinking. I wasn't sure if it was love only that I more than liked her so very much. I did give her a kiss hoping she would read what I could not put into words. When she kissed me back I held her tighter and returned her kiss with lots of meaning.

We went to a gay bar that night. After getting our drinks we managed to grab two free seats where two girls sat at a table. After introductions I moved closer and rested my head against Tanya's shoulder while I held her left hand. I wanted them to know I was with Tanya as there was a bit of flirting while we told them that we were down here camping while they told us they lived down here.

It was a lovely night as Tanya and I even danced to slow songs when she asked if I wanted to dance. I loved she held me tighter during each dance with her arms around my waist while I had mine around her neck and my body pressed against hers. She did tease the dance had ended after one of the dances. I did blush a little when I looked at her although returned her smile. I was too busy enjoying the feeling of being closer to her to notice much else.

After we left she asked what I thought. I did admit I liked the place although preferred the club better. When she wanted to know why I told her I thought the club seemed more intimate. I did admit it seemed strange but I actually liked there was no men at the club for some reason. I told her in ways I felt safer if she could understand although teased apart from the woman who I was sure wanted to drag me away. Tanya did smile at that. I liked she thought she knew what I meant and admitted she preferred the club too.

At the campsite and still holding hands we walked up through the fields after using the toilets. We wanted to see how many more campers had come. The second field up was packed like ours now. The top field had quite a few but I had to admit to Tanya I would be worried about getting in a sleeping bag and sliding down the field. She did laugh at that and admitted she wouldn't fancy it either as it did slope a bit. I told Tanya I was glad she chose where we had the tent as I thought that was the best place and she thought so too.

In bed that night after a shower and that I cuddled up to Tanya. I kissed her shoulder where my head rested and loved when she lifted my chin enough and turned enough to kiss me. While we kissed I stroked her arm that rested on my waist. Soon she was stroking my leg and I could feel my heart quickening and my breathing becoming laboured while we kissed. I was sure Tanya had to know she was turning me on before her hand moved to touch my lower leg. I moved the top one enough so she could stroke the inside of my thigh. I moved my hand up to caress her neck and softly stroked it while we still kissed. When she moved her hand up a little higher I rolled my hips over enough to give her access. Even I could hear how wet I was as she slid a finger up inside me. I couldn't help moaning against her mouth as it felt so good to me.

Slowly I felt myself starting to reach an orgasm and had to bury my face in her neck to stifle my moans while I held her to me. "Oh God Tanyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," I sighed into her neck as it hit after managing to suppress the urge to want to scream out her name with what she was doing to me.

I had never felt an orgasm like it while I lay there with my breathing sounding so ragged to my own ears and my heart pounding so much it felt like it wanted to burst through my ribs. In ways it felt like I was floating in a pool and someone had tossed a stone into my core and I could feel the ripples pulsing through my body before slowly the effects began to wane.

When I finally could I held Tanya tighter and thanked her before kissing her with all the passion I could muster. Between kisses Tanya did ask if I was alright and I managed to tell her "more than alright" in a whisper close to her ear.

After more kisses I moved my hand slowly down her body softly stroking the skin on the way. When I reached her thigh I softly stroked my way to her sex. When she moved onto her back I rolled with her and when she opened her legs I moved my fingers in between. It did please me to find her wet hoping it meant she was turned on too with what we were doing. I moved my mouth over hers and kissed her as I slid a finger up inside her. She felt as beautiful to me inside and out as my finger explored. I even tried to copy what she had done as it felt so much better than when I had played with myself.

I felt really good feeling Tanya heading for her own orgasm as I now had two fingers inside her while my thumb played with her clit. She often buried her mouth in my neck to stifle her moans. I loved when she mewed my name against my skin as she finally climaxed and gripped my hand between her legs like I had hers feeling so sensitive down there. I held her tightly to me as she slowly came back to earth.

I think I liked her even more if that was possible with the way I already felt about her when she told me that had felt so good after thanking me. I felt really pleased too with having been able to please her having wanted to so very much. After thanking her again I kissed her again until we felt too tired so snuggled up together.

I still found it strange to wake up cuddled to her front. I thought she was still asleep as I moved her hand gently not wanting to wake her, I softly kissed her fingertips. After she told me that felt nice I craned my neck enough so we could kiss before greeting each other. I did stroke her cheek and thanked her for last night and told her that had felt so magical. I loved she thought so too so I kissed her for that.

We managed to get close to our usual spot when we reached the beach that morning. I loved too Tanya let me cover her with sunscreen before she did me. I did see the two women watching us who were in what we saw as our place. I saw them watch us kiss before we lay down on our towels and laying on our sides and talking about how busy it was as we craned our necks to look around seeing more people arrive.

While Tanya read a book I lay snuggled up to her front. Through hooded eyes I could see her mouth and thought about how much I loved being able to kiss it. I did a lot of introspective thinking then. After a while I came to the conclusion I no longer wanted to even think about dating boys. It took me a moment to admit if I wasn't in love with Tanya I was falling in love with her. I was very happy with that thought I realised although felt a little sad if Tanya was never to love me the same. I was a bit sad too as I was sure Tanya probably still needed time to heal after losing Sue. I knew I couldn't ask her in case it made her sad and I couldn't hurt her for the world.

I did wonder if I could be a lesbian but then I decided it didn't matter either way because the fact was I wanted to love Tanya. I even thought about the possibility of being labelled a lesbian and decided the only label I really wanted was Cloe Masters loves Tanya Wilkins. That hit me then when I realized what I had just thought. I wasn't falling in love as I was already in love with Tanya.

At one point Tanya asked if I was asleep as I was so quiet. I looked up at her and told her I was thinking how much this felt like Heaven and wished it could stay like this so we did not have to go back. Tanya put her book aside and told me it felt the same to her. I moved up to her and kissed her and was glad when she kissed me back and soon we were cuddling and kissing. I wasn't sure if she thought the same as I couldn't tell her it was even more like Heaven to me because I was with her.

We went to the club that night. Before we had even stepped inside I realized I felt more confident inside. Not only with loving Tanya but also the feeling of fitting in more having to come to terms that like with my friends I preferred to be with members of my own sex.

When we sat down with our drinks I did point out the woman who I had told Tanya I was sure given the chance she would have dragged me out the place. I was surprised when Tanya told me about who were the butch ones of some of the couples. The woman did not look that way which surprised with what she wanted to do to me.

While we lay in bed that night with me cuddled up to Tanya's side we talked about the club. I told Tanya the woman who wanted to drag me out often stuck out her tongue and made licking motions when Tanya wasn't looking. I asked what it meant. Tanya explained. I was already feeling more turned on when Tanya suggested we try it.

I thought this was heavenly too as with the sleeping bag fully open I lay on my back while Tanya had her head between my legs. The hardest part was trying to stifle my moans so those in the tent next door did not hear. I wasn't sure that the whole of the campsite wouldn't hear the way Tanya made me feel and wanting so much to give free rein to my moans. When the orgasm hit I had to bite on my arm as it felt like I wanted to explode. Even my chest was heaving. If it wasn't earth-shattering I had to wonder what one like that would really feel like.

Tanya held me tight to her for what seemed like ages before I had even a little control of my body. When I could I rained little kisses wherever I could reach and thanking her often. I realized too I liked the scent of me on her lower face where I kissed her. She did tease "that good," when I was more fully under control. I did tease her back "I think you need to check outside as I am sure the earth moved," wanting her to know how good it really was. She did laugh and smile before she hugged me and kissed me.

I tried copying everything Tanya had done to me. When I felt her react to something even more I went to town on her wanting her to feel what I had felt. I did feel good when finally Tanya stifled a curse as she climaxed.

Tanya did grip my head between her legs and even though it was hard to breathe I thought I could have stayed there for ages breathing in the intoxicating scent of her. When she finally let me go I moved up a little and planted a kiss on her heart and wishing she knew what that meant. I trailed kisses as I moved further up before taking her in my arms. I rained more little kisses on her face and neck while she slowly came back to earth. I did hope she had felt at least what I felt with wanting to please her so much.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds