My Ideas of Heaven

At least I felt better when she finally felt able to talk and she teased I should check outside too. I cuddled her tighter and kissed her for that. After pulling the sleeping bag over us we then kissed some more before feeling too shattered and snuggled up together for a much needed sleep.

The next morning as I and Tanya headed for the showers I was surprised a few were already packing up. I would have thought they would have wanted to make most of the last day of the Bank Holiday. Tanya thought they may have a long journey which I guessed made sense. I did try not to think about when our time was up and we would be heading home the following Monday as that made me a little sad.

We spent most of the day on the beach. We even went and got a bite to eat a bit later as Tanya thought it would better. I realized what she meant as the town was heaving with people so it was hard to move. Lots had arrived by coach for the day.

When we got back to the campsite early evening I was surprised there were not so many tents there now. Tanya thought it may get busy this coming weekend as The Ace Cafe probably had a show on and told me all about it. She told me how loads came from Europe on their motorbikes and that just to attend and were a nice crowd which made me feel better.

We did walk down to the front to watch the sunset as we both felt a bit restless. Then it was back to the tent for an early night so we could explore each other. Tanya frigged me first this time sucking and nibbling on my nipples in turn. I never knew it could feel that good as I just usually caressed and tweaked them while I played with myself. I did love when Tanya writhed under me like I had under her when I copied what she had done to me.

We lay there afterwards hugging and kissing each other. We got so turned on again Tanya had us in a 69 with me on top. By the time we finished we were so shattered I lay in Tanya's arms while she lay on her back. We did just about manage to lick each others faces and kiss before I just lay there in utter bliss as we both drifted off to sleep.

The next day we drove over to Bognor Regis where I posted the last of my postcards and then Thursday we drove to Littlehampton stopping at Worthing on the way back. Both Tanya and I agreed that we loved Brighton the best. We spent Wednesday and Friday on the beach as well as looking around the shops for more presents to take back.

Friday night we went to the club. In ways I was feeling a little sad the end of the holiday was drawing ever closer. Tanya was right though because as we got back to the site there were more tents. There were lots of people sitting around in groups and they were so friendly greeting us as we made our way to our tent. Even when we went to get a shower we got more greetings.

Saturday morning I woke early cuddled up to Tanya's front as usual. I had to bury my face in the pillow as I cried. I tried not to let Tanya know I was awake when I felt her stir behind me. Somehow she knew as she placed her hand on my shoulder and asked me what was wrong. I did sniff a bit when she begged me to tell her and managed to tell her I wished we could stay here. I couldn't tell her what I really wished for and that was to always stay with her as I loved her so much.

Tanya gently moved me onto my back and kissed my cheek. I did try and scrub the tears away while she told me she wished for that too. I did look at her and tell her it seemed so long until Easter before we could be together again. She asked if I really wanted to come with her then so I admitted more than anything if she would let. She told me she would love me to come and giving me a nice smile so I gave her one back. She put her hand back to my cheek and stroked it as well as kissed my lips.

I knew I had to say something and took a deep breath. I asked her if I could ever see her outside of work although added only now and again if that was what she preferred. She asked if I would prefer to see more of her outside of work. I couldn't say the words so nodded. She asked what if she wanted that too. I was afraid to tell her what was really in my heart so I moved my mouth closer to her ear and whispered "I would love that so very much." When she moved back enough she stroked my cheek and asked if I loved her. I finally nodded and then told her I was sorry. She asked why I was sorry so I told her in case she did not want me to. I was sure she had to see I was perplexed when she said she hoped I would. "I love you too silly," she told me and giving me a beautiful smile before she hugged me tight. I hugged her back then and even though I cried I told her I loved her so very very much.

I was still finding it hard to believe while I lay holding Tanya and she gently wiped away my tears. While I lay there she told me about her and Sue. How they had been having problems for a while and the love they had shared was slowly dying. She admitted too she was sadder with the way Sue had cheated on her and not telling her the truth as well as they had been together for nearly two and half years which was a long time. I thought it was too.

Tanya told me she found herself with her feelings growing for me. As she wanted a holiday and nice company and thought I also seemed to like her a lot she wanted me to come with her. Whether anything happened she didn't know but she hoped so. She liked too waking up each morning and finding me cuddled to her front. I did admit I found that strange but confessed I loved it.

She did ask when I knew I loved her so I told her I was sure it was last Sunday on the beach. I told her how after going to the club and that how I even felt safer than women than with men. I even told her how at the club some women were so nice I thought I would even be tempted to go with them if I had been on my own. I told her I would never have done that with men. Then on the beach I knew I didn't even want to think about men and was even sure I had to be falling in love with her. I did tell her about thinking about labels and the only label I decided I really wanted was that I loved her which made her smile. And, then it hit me that I really was in love with her. Tanya told me she was glad. I did ask where we go from here and she thought to take it one step at a time as this was all new to me. And perhaps in time if we both want it I could come and live with her. She did admit the reason she would not rush me as we have to be careful with work and that. She did prefer people did not know as she knows too reception may cause problems for me and I have my parents to think about as they may not like it. She did admit her family didn't really like it and reluctantly accepted that was what she wanted. I told her I understood although told her as long as I had her to love nothing seemed to feel as important as she was to me.

I did smile more even as we made our way to the beach. Once we settled on the towels Tanya thought I looked even happier. I told her I was and gave her a lingering kiss. For the first time I knew what love was and in way I felt freer too knowing I now longer needed to hide my love as well as knowing I was loved back.

********************

Tanya was as sad as I was when we got back to the real world. We did go out a lot as well as snuck kisses whenever we could at work. I think mum wondered more than dad seeing me so happy and smiling all the time.

Not long after the holidays my parents told me they would leave sometime after Christmas so we could have one last Christmas together unless I decided to join them in time. I told them I might one day but more too please them as in truth I had everything I wanted here in England.

As Tanya and I both wanted it we decided I would move in with her before the New Year. My parents hoped by then the house would be sold. Most of the furniture not needed and that had been packed up and shipped out to my sister's.

As mum worried about me I told her I would be living with Tanya. Mum did like her as she had met her a few times when Tanya picked me up as well as dropped me home when I stayed with her weekends. Mum admitted she had guessed because I was happier after the holiday so I confessed I was in love with Tanya when she asked. Although she wasn't really happy with the situation she was happy that Tanya loved me too so she would not worry so much about me. Mum did not tell my dad as she would wait until they were in Australia as he could be a bit funny at times and you never knew how he would react. Not, that he didn't love me as he did but, he also wanted the best for me. The problem was what I thought was best was not what he always thought was best.

There were a few comments at work as some noticed Tanya and I had already booked the same weeks next Easter and for the end of August for our holidays. Most thought we were getting rather friendly and not suspecting the truth. Our boss knows we will be living together in time as I had to notify him of what my new address would be.

I moved in with Tanya two days before News Years day and we spent the evening of the new year at our local lesbian club celebrating. It was a double celebration really as I was going to be on the same shift as Tanya. The best part though was being able to spend more time together at work as well as at home so we could try and find ways to make the move to Brighton. And the best part of working shifts together was that we would get to spend more time in bed together, my other idea of Heaven.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds