My Lactation Slave

I closed the door and stretched languidly working the kinks out of my shoulders and back then froze as I heard a strange sound behind me. I turned and saw the golden retriever that I had seen in the photo with Jack. I squatted down and held out my hand to him and he came to me his tail wagging. I petted him as he nuzzled my hand then when I stood up he growled at me and I froze backing up against the car, my eyes wide in fear. What was going on?

I watched in utter terror as the golden canine sniffed at the front of my skirt and I blushed knowing he could smell my arousal. I made to push him away and he growled again making me draw back. In utter disbelief I watched as his head slid under my skirt and in seconds his nose was pressing against my pouting labia.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing seeing the expression on Melinda's face as Max held her in place. I had trained him well over the past months and she was the first to experience his skills, or at least part of them. I picked up the silent dog whistle and blew two times and without a hesitation Max eased away and came on the run. I opened the door of his kennel and he went in without a whimper as I watched Melinda leaning against the hood of her MR-2 trying to regain a similitude of composure.

The large dog had vanished as quickly as he had come and I felt a deep sense of relief not really sure just what would have happened if he had wanted to subdue me. I caught my breath and remembered Jack's instructions. Turning my head I saw the aforementioned envelope waiting me. I shook my head to clear it and rounding my Toyota I eased the blue paper free and unfolded it to read;

My Dearest Big Tits,

Today you begin a new life as my lactation slave. Remove your dress and walk to the far end of the barn where you will find another paper with further instructions.

Master Jack

I laid the paper on the hood of Jack's Solstice and untied the thin ties at my shoulders letting the dress pool about my trim ankles. I laid it atop the paper and reaching in the pocket of the dress slid the battery pack from it and slid it under the wide strap of my garter-belt. Then with a quick glance about me I moved down the barn, my unfettered breasts juddering with each step as the chain swayed between my nipples. I felt a shiver course through me as I wondered what lay in wait for me and hoped I was up to the task.

There was an open half door off to the right, I moved to it and peered inside to gasp as I viewed what it held. I had never seen such a contraption before but once I examined it I knew what it was. I swallowed hard seeing the blue paper taped to the wall by the counter and unlatching the door I crossed the floor to tug it free;

Well Big Tits it seems you have come to the end of your journey. On the counter you will find your new slave cuffs and collar. Put them on then remove the titilizers from your nipples and replace them with the cow bell clamps.

Once you have done this kneel in the stantion and secure the ankle cuffs to the carabineers. Then lean forward and place your udders between the half circles under you. Place the power pack on the floor next to you and turn it on high. Once in place slip your wrist cuff rings over the pins and push the green button.. I will be joining you shortly. Master Jack.

I bit my lower lip and dropping to one knee examined the contraption noting the position of the air cylinders and the transparent rubber cups in the bracket under the device. I knew that the instant I pushed the button I would be totally helpless and at Jack's mercy. A shiver of delight coursed through me as I admitted that I wanted just that, nothing less! I saved the nipple clamps for last, not knowing how long Jack would leave them on me.

It took me a few moments to figure out how it worked but I managed and laid the power pack on the floor. Closing my eyes I turned up the setting on the egg and gritted my teeth as the vibration frequency doubled in intensity. The delicious sensations started slamming through my clit as I fumbled my wrist cuff rings into position and collapsed into the framework my hand grazing the brightly lit green button.

My head dropped down in time to watch the two halves of each circle close snug about the base of each of my generous E's trapping me in their grasp. The pressure around my udders was intensified by the fullness of my milk load and my soft cry of anguish filled the stall. I trembled and quivered helplessly as the intense pleasure rippled from my clit to my brain and another orgasm rocked my hips.

I smiled watching as my new slave quivered in the milking stantion, at last she was here and she was mine. It was time to start her training as my lactation slave! I had carefully planned this out for days, right down to the camera positions and the sound levels of the hidden microphones, both in the stall and in the new dungeon I had built in the rear section of the loft. Turning on the recorders I stood and hit the switch closing the garage door. It wouldn't do for anyone to hear her cries of anguish as I punished her.

Even as I walked down the length of the large stone structure I could hear her soft feminine whimpers. The egg was doing just what I wanted and it was quite obvious that Melinda was working her way through another orgasm. I paused in the doorway and leaning against the doorframe surveyed the sight before me.

I smiled seeing the way her lush milk swollen udders swayed under her kneeling body. The small cow bells chimed with every movement of her body no doubt bringing added pain to her tits as they tugged at her nipples. I could clearly see the black cord that vanished between her spread labia going to the egg that was making her quiver and squirm in vain.

I heard her moan low as she grunted, "Ohhhh Gawwwwd!" I smiled and then crossing the floor I reached down and shut off the egg's control box. She sagged into the framework as she softly sighed, "Thank you Master Jack." I moved around her helpless form to kneel before her and taking a handful of her thick silky hair I drew her head up.

I only faintly recognized the sound of his footsteps, yet I knew who it had to be. I was stunned at the gentleness of his touch as he ran his fingertips over my body as he moved around me. He dropped to one knee before me and grasping my hair in his hand he lifted my head till my eyes met his as he smiled at me. His mouth came down over mine in a kiss that up till now I never knew could even be.

There was both affection and yet demand in his lips as he plundered my mouth. I moaned against his lips as his tongue demanded entrance and I eagerly gave it. No man had ever kissed me this way before and in his kiss alone I knew he was demanding my submission. I leaned into it opening my mouth in surrender as he ravished my oral cavity. His other hand found my trapped udders and he flicked the cowbells sending jolts of anguish trough my sensitive nipples.

I whimpered in anguish but never once even considered begging for mercy, Jack owned my body and it was his to use as he pleased. He eased away and I closed my eyes submissively lowering my head as he spoke, "I have missed you Big Tits."

"And I you Master Jack. I humbly offer you myself for your pleasure Master. Use me as you desire."I confessed.

He nodded and inquired, "So how many orgasms have you had today?"

I shivered at his question knowing I had to clarify what he wanted to know as I asked, "Full blown orgasms or the tiny aftershocks between them?"

He chuckled and retorted, "Only the big ones Big Tits."

"I had three this morning when I milked my udders, and two dozen more on the trip here, then one hellacious one just now. That gives me a total of twenty-eight Master Jack."I informed him softly.

"My god woman how is that possible?"He demanded in awe.

I blushed and answered hesitantly, "Master I have only come with your permission and to be honest I have been horny for days now. Our weekend seemed to just flip a switch or something; I have needed fucked so badly since then."

His fingers lightly caressed my trapped lush udders and they were so full that it hurt just having them touched. I waited as he lightly flicked the clamps on my nipples as a whimper escaped me at the intense discomfort. I heard his voice, rich and firm decree, "You shut off your phone on your master Big Tits."

I swallowed hard knowing what was coming. "Yes Master Jack."I answered meekly.

"You know you must be disciplined for that."He insisted resolutely.

"Yes Master, please forgive me Master Jack," I begged earnestly, "I only wished to-"

I seized her hair and yanked her head up to glare into her eyes as I snapped, "You belong to me Slut. I'm responsible for your well being; correct?"

Her eyes filled with tears as she whimpered," Yes Master, forgive me."

I tugged at her hair and insisted, "I spent a good deal of time finding you, took a big risk in meeting you and this is the way you repay me? You signed that contract of your own free will, now you are mine and I happen to care about you. By rights I should fuck your ass then whip those milk filled tits with a riding crop till you bleed!"

The look of utter terror on her face was a sight to behold as fresh tears rolled down her face. She licked her lips as she wept and pleaded, "Oh please Master Jack, please understand that this unworthy slut has missed you so badly she was desperate to get to you to serve you. I gladly accept my punishment for my lack of submission and promise I will never do so again."

I let go of her hair and she bowed her head in abject humility as she pleaded for my forgiveness, however I noticed not for mercy. Reaching down I flipped the egg back on and she squealed as the pulsing vibrations exploded in her tight dripping cunt. Crossing the room I opened the cabinet and looked at the array of instruments I had available to use on her helpless body.

I glanced up and bit my lower lip as I saw what hung on the inside of the full length cabinet door. The three items there sent a cold chill down my spine as I realized that Jack indeed fully intended to make my body pay for my lapse of good judgment. I saw him pluck the thin willow switch from the center hook between the cat and the riding crop and closed my eyes as I let my head fall forward in total despair.

I realized that in my mind I had made Jack into my lover and companion more than my owner and trainer. Now I was to find out just how wrong I had been. I knew too that I truly deserved this for my insolence. I hung my head in abject submission as he moved into position beside the stantion and without any warning he brought the switch to my left trapped udder with the flick of his wrist.

The stroke wasn't hard, in fact it was just a sharp tap but with my udder so engorged and the clamps on my nipples it felt like a razor had sliced through my taunt milk bag. I cried out in anguish as he paused to stroke my abused flesh and then again he struck it only this time from below landing the stroke to the tender underside as I wailed in abject pain. I struggled in vain to escape my bonds only to discover that it only made the weighted clamps tug on my nipples as the bells chimed. The pulsing, throbbing in my cunt blended with the red hot fire in my nipples and the cutting agony in my udders to create a vortex of torment that I had never known before. I begged for mercy as I fought the urge to use my safe word but I knew to do so would end everything and I could not even imagine loosing Jack. I had broken the cardinal rule of B&D, I had fallen in love with my master!

To my utter disbelief Jack paused and leaning down whispered, "Do you need a blue light Big Tits?" I nodded eagerly and he stopped moving to what I thought was just another cabinet. He opened it to reveal it was a small fridge. He took out a bottle of chilled water and twisting off the cap he inserted a drinking straw. Moving back he dropped to one knee and held it to my lips.

I drank deeply then expressed my gratitude as he caressed my hair and kissed my brow. I caught my breath as his skilled hands caressed my body and then he gave me another drink before setting the bottle on the counter and picking up the switch. I lowered my head and meekly spoke, "Green light Master Jack."

The switch again targeted my trapped udders leaving bright pink lines in its wake as I groaned and shivered under the lash. I cried out and begged for mercy knowing full well that Jack would not stop until I had received my punishment full measure. He paused and I lay before him totally helpless as I opened my eyes and looking back under me saw him flick the switch against the clamp on my right nipple.

I swallowed hard knowing this could not bode well for me and his arm drew back as he took careful aim. The switch whistled through the air landing on the end of the clamp solidly connecting with it. The force of the blow ripped the clamp from my crushed dark nubbin sending in across the room to clatter against the far wall as the sheer agony exploded in my nipple. I screamed in abject torment, the sound of my wail filling the barn as Jack moved around my shuddering helpless form. I opened my eyes just in time to see the second blow land on my other nipple as again the sheer agony exploded in my breast.

I shook my head franticly as my cries filled the room. I tried to beg for mercy and then suddenly I felt the transparent rubber cups of the milking machine grasp my puffy swollen areoles as the surging suction sprang into life under me. There was nothing gentle or gradual here, my master's hands worked the controls to punish, not pleasure.

I gasped and whimpered in anguish as the pumps pulled my milk swollen udders into the cylinders with a vengeance. I could feel the milk being drawn through the ducts past my whipped nipples with painful force. I shivered and panted anxiously as the first drops of liquid dripped from my abused sore nubs but I was unprepared for what happened next.

Even as the pumps wreaked their powerful surging force on my large cow tits I sensed my master moving behind me. I heard a faint sound as he positioned himself between my spread legs and seconds later the plug in my ass was pulled out with a firm solid tug. I felt something press against my still open rectum and then the red hot fire seared through my body as he gradually yet firmly forced his hard cock in my tight backside.

I could feel the lubrication he had applied to his shaft as he forced his way deeper into my ass and I groaned, "Oh yes Master, fuck my worthless asshole, take all I have to give you Master. I am yours!" I glanced down to see the fluid jetting from my tits into the suction cups as Jack drove his hard ivory scepter into my tight backside.

I licked my lips as I realized that this was what I had wanted for so long. I needed to be a man's property, craved to be his most prized possession. I heard Jack groan as his balls finally came to rest against my outer labia. The vibrations in my cunt were sending waves of delight through my body now that blended with the exquisite surging of the pumping of my udders.

The suction was higher that I was used to but I found that by focusing on the high frequency pulses of the egg it didn't really bother me. I felt Jack ease back and rock his hips forward stretching my rear passage to accept his girth as I begged, "Master please, a short blue light? My poor ass needs to adjust to you, please?"

I complied amazed that my new slave had endured so much this quickly. It was obvious that she was determined to prove herself to me as being truly sorry for her actions earlier and I knew that I would respond to that in ways she would not believe. I had fully expected her to use her safe word after the switching of her tits but she had both amazed me and earned my respect by her perseverance. I made to move away and fetch her water only to have her plead, "Oh please master stay, this poor slave loves the way you fill her tight ass. May she beg for permission to cum?"

I smiled down at her and grasping her trim waist I agreed, "Yes Big Tits, you may come if you like. I think it safe to say you have earned a couple of orgasms."

Her voice was a low sensual purr as she sighed, "Master Jack is too kind to this wanton whore. I shall be indebted to you for this Master."

Having Jack's thick magnificent cock buried balls deep in my ass was both a painful yet delightful experience. Tom had used me this way on occasion but he had not been anywhere close to the size Jack was. His willingness to give me a blue light had been such a relief as my poor body slowly adjusted to his thickness. He had also been generous with the lubrication which made it even better and when combined with the buzzing of the egg in my pussy I was like a bomb ready to detonate on impact.

I had no idea how much product my udders had produced but I knew it had to be considerable because of the length of foreplay I had endured on the trip. I slowly wiggled my as at him and he chuckled, "Are you ready to give your ass Big Tits?"

I moaned and nodded, "Yes Master Jack. Fuck my tight asshole. Fill me with your hot cum, please?"

I took a slow calming breath and willed my bound body to relax as much as possible as Jack eased back then thrust into my rear passage. I gasped as I felt his balls graze my outer labia and I begged, "Oh Master Jack, fuck this humble whore's asshole. Flood her with your hot jism."

I vaguely remember snatches from what followed as Jack slowly built up his speed and depth of penetration. I started to squeal and sob as the pleasure in my cunt matched the pounding of his shaft in my ass. I knew I came two or more times before he blasted his load in my ass and things then became a blur.

* * * *

I woke up to find myself totally naked leaning back against Jack's bare chest submerged in lavender scented bubbles and circulating hot water in a large sunken tub. The room was obviously the master bathroom from what I recalled from the tour of his house. Jack's strong arms held me to him as he dripped water over my body from a large sponge. The entire wall next to the tub was one way glass allowing us a magnificent view of the back yard of his house and the barn.

I sighed in total bliss as the aches and stress from the long trip seemed to fade under my master's touch and I tipped my head to one side to look up at him as he smiled down at me. His right hand cupped my lush creamy striped udder, his fingers toying with my dark tender nipple as he asked, "Feeling better Big Tits?"

God knows how hard I tried to hide it from him but sadly I lost the battle as my arm slid up around his neck and I arched my back bringing my mouth to his to kiss him. He met my kiss with a tenderness that made my knees weak and I knew that I had to tell him the truth, now. I eased back down and blushing in total shame at my lack of self control I whimpered, "Master Jack I must tell you something. I cannot hide it from you any longer. I have tried for so long. From the first time you touched me in Kansas City I have known and I know it's wrong, but I have to tell you-"

I placed a singer digit across her lips and shook my head as I insisted, "I know Melinda, I know."

There was shock and bewilderment on her face as she insisted, "You know? But how can you know that so soon? I have tried so hard to hide my feelings from you! It's all too soon!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds