My One True Christmas Wish

Aubrey changed positions again by getting up off of the bed so that she was sitting upright on her knees. I felt my mouth go dry...she was captivatingly beautiful. She was cupping one of her big, round tits with her finger and thumb extended up so she could pull on and pinch her nipple with one hand while the other was buried between her legs. She didn't just sit there either...it was like her body couldn't be still as her hips continued to pump and she flexed her thigh muscles so that her knees slid out a little and then back in with the same rhythm of her pelvis. Maybe the influence of the alcohol was romanticizing this scene, but I felt like I was watching a woman who had totally given herself over to the pleasure she was giving herself. It was like she was fully committed to reaching her climax. There was no subtlety now, no conscious effort not to wake her bedmate...she was well on her way to her peak and would not be denied.

I already said this once, but it's worth saying again because now I knew without a doubt - this was by far the absolute hottest, most erotic thing I had ever seen. I couldn't help but smell Aubrey's musky, feminine scent and I could definitely hear the distinctively wet, squelching sound of fingers rubbing and fingering wet, slick feminine folds. I found myself with handfuls of sheet balled up in my fists and I was squeezing my thighs together in the same rhythm that Aubrey was moving her hips. She suddenly took her hand off of her tit and reached out to grab the headboard. She used it to steady herself as her ass and hips moved, rocking her body onto the hand that was furiously rubbing her pussy. She tossed her long brown mane back and forth a few times and then she stopped and arched her back.

Aubrey moaned, but she kept her lips together so it came out sounding more like a low humming sound. Her entire body tensed up and then jerked a few times. I could see that her eyes were closed and her pouty lips were curled up in the ghost of a smile. I realized I was tensing up right along with her and I couldn't take my eyes away from her face. I was completely focused on every little expression. I knew she was deep into her rapture and I wanted to soak in every detail from the way her breasts bounced and slightly swayed with every movement to the way she gasped and took in shallow, sharp breaths. Gradually she began to relax and loosened her grip on the headboard. I forced myself to relax my own grip on the sheets.

I kept up my façade of sleep as I watched her with my eyes barely cracked open. I watched Aubrey relax and take a deep, satisfied breath as she sat back on her haunches. I watched her run her hands up the front of her thighs, and on up to cup her breasts briefly and then move so that her arms were wrapped around her body. It looked very much like she literally gave herself a hug. Then I watched her bring the hand that had been deep in her sex to her mouth and she took her time to lick every finger clean, savoring her nectar. She seemed totally relaxed and at peace. Then she silently slid off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom.

I just laid there, my senses overwhelmed. I was awestruck - I had never in my life seen someone give themselves so completely over to pleasure like that. Aubrey seemed totally in tune and in sync with her body in a way that I don't think I had ever experienced. No, check that - I knew for a fact that I had never experienced anything the way Aubrey just had. I closed my eyes and my mind was racing...for a number of reasons. Apparently tonight seemed to be all about new experiences...it wasn't a very big one, but it was definitely a good one.

I had had my own orgasm at the same time Aubrey did without ever even touching myself.

****

We both ended up sleeping in a little later than usual, but our hangovers weren't too hideous. We ate at our favorite place, the same little bistro-diner that we went to every Saturday morning. Breakfast was delicious and after filling our bellies we both felt a lot better. We headed back to Aubrey's place and cuddled under a blanket and binge-watched episodes of Supernatural on Netflix. We giggled and chatted quietly the whole time. It was fun and thoroughly enjoyable. It was our routine and all seemed right in the world.

Except...I couldn't get images of my naked best friend pleasuring herself out of my head. It was like I couldn't even look at Aubrey without my eyes automatically glancing at her generous breasts or her perfectly rounded ass or when I thought she wasn't looking, the crotch of her exercise pants. It was still cold outside, but Aubrey kept the thermostat in her apartment up pretty high so it was actually really warm. So warm that she ran around dressed like it was summer...and the skintight yoga pants and flimsy little tank-top she was wearing sans bra didn't really do a whole lot to discourage my wandering gaze either. What the hell was wrong with me? I think I needed to go home and spend some 'quality time' with myself...I figured if I just gave myself a really good orgasm, I would snap out of it.

After the last episode we were watching ended, I announced that I needed to head home and get some laundry done. It was an excuse, but I actually did need to do a couple of loads...so I didn't feel like I was out-and-out lying. Aubrey protested that she wanted me to stay a little longer. She begged for one more episode, but I held firm. I needed to go. Aubrey decided that if she crawled up on my lap then I wouldn't be able to leave. I tried to escape, so she countered and ended up basically trapping me on the couch by straddling me.

"Do you really have to go?" she asked quietly.

"I do," I sighed and felt terrible for being so selfish...but if I didn't go home and 'take care of business' then I honestly didn't know what would happen.

"You can't stay?" Aubrey pleaded and leaned forward, putting her hands up on the back of the couch and tilting her head down until our foreheads were touching. "Just a little longer?"

"I...uh...okay-okay," I managed to stutter. I glanced down and honestly didn't think Aubrey was aware that by leaning forward she had basically set her large breasts down to rest on the top of my boobs. It didn't seem like a big deal, but I was hyper-aware of the volume and weight of Aubrey's chest touching mine...and the breast to breast contact was making me feel really confused. I was about to protest, but when I looked up I noticed how close her mouth was to mine. I could feel the blush rising in my cheeks and it wasn't from embarrassment. "I, uh...I'll stay for one more episode."

"Yes!" she exclaimed triumphantly

"On one condition."

"Anything," she smiled excitedly.

"I'll stay if you get off of me," I replied and I really should have stopped to choose my words more carefully, because what I said came out more harshly than I had intended it to.

"Oh," Aubrey flinched and sat up. She immediately pushed up on the back of the couch and quickly got off of my lap. "I'm sorry, I was just...I didn't realize..."

"No, no, no," I shook my head and stood up. I held my arms open and stepped forward to give her a hug. She stiffened for a second as I wrapped my arms around her and I squeezed a little tighter to try and show her I hadn't meant what I said. Wow, the way she felt in my arms was...stop, I mentally chastised myself. I was totally making this creepy. "I apologize, Aubs...I didn't mean it."

"Its fine," she replied over my shoulder and by the tone of her voice I could tell her feelings were hurt.

"Nope, not fine," I corrected and loosened my hug so that I could lean back and look deeply into her eyes. "I sincerely apologize...that was rude and I one hundred percent did not mean it the way it sounded."

At first she wouldn't look at me, but then finally she moved her eyes up. "You really didn't mean it?"

"I swear," I nodded. She was still in my arms in a loose kind of hug. "Forgive me?"

"Okay," she nodded back. "Apology accepted."

"Thank you," I sighed in relief and then pulled her closer for another full-on hug. "I'm just being grouchy."

"Yeah," Aubrey agreed. "That was kind of grouchy."

"I know," I confirmed. "I didn't mean it the way it sounded."

"Did I do something wrong? I was just playing around."

"Nope," I shook my head as I finally ended the embrace. "Not at all...I promise it was all me."

"All you, huh?" Aubrey replied and stepped back to retake her seat on the couch. She pulled her legs up and got comfortable. "What's going on?"

"It's nothing...not a big deal," I tried to downplay it and avoid any further discussion.

"Well, It's obviously a big enough deal to make you snap at me," Aubrey observed with one eyebrow raised. "Come on, talk to me."

"No, it's nothing...seriously," I continued being evasive. I looked over at Aubrey and realized she was looking at me expectantly. "Look...let's just watch the show and then I'll take care of myself..." Wow - did I really just say that? "I mean, I can take care of me..." Okay, I really need to stop talking now. "I'll take care of it...I'll just...take care of it when I get home."

By now both of Aubrey's eyebrows were raised. I could feel how hot my face was with what I knew was a deep crimson blush. I had finally stopped talking and just kind of sat there in all my embarrassment looking sheepishly at Aubrey. I started to wonder if maybe I could still make a break for it when I saw something click in those amber-brown eyes as realization settled on Aubrey's face.

"Meg...wait...is this about last night?" she asked suspiciously and cocked her head. Without waiting for an answer she must have seen the truth in my expression. "It is! Awww...Meg, I'm --"

"NO!" I practically shouted. "I mean, no, its fine...you don't have to explain."

"Meg," Aubrey said my name again and had the most sympathetic look on her face as she scooted across the couch. She moved closer until she was sitting right next to me. She put her arm around my shoulder and she even had her plump lower lip pouted out which was like one of the cutest things I had ever seen in my entire life. "My poor little Meg..."

"Aubrey," I sighed and closed my eyes, using every bit of my self-control not to acknowledge or pay attention to the feel of her heavy breast pressing against my arm. "Seriously...its fine."

"Hey...I totally get it," she moved her shoulders and nudged me and lowered her voice conspiratorially. "How long has it been?"

"How...what?"

"You know," she nudged me again. For Pete's sake, did she even realize she was nudging me with her boob? "Since you got off? Sorry if I was too loud and woke you up or whatever, but I've been in such a dry spell...I just had to do something about it."

"Oh...yeah..." I slowly nodded and then jumped on the chance to play along. "No, pppssht, I get it. I'm with ya, I mean...sometimes you just have to...and, uh...yeah."

"Exactly," Aubrey nodded with a huge grin. "You know, you could have done it, too."

"I'm sorry - could have what?" I asked, but I knew exactly what she meant. I was so confused with everything that was going on in my head that I wasn't really sure how to act.

"You know," Aubrey grinned again and this time when she went to nudge me I turned just a little bit so that her big breast bumped into my breast instead of my arm. Was it immature for me to do that? Very. Cheap thrill? Yep...but did it send goosebumps up and down my arms? Absolutely.

"Oh," I widened my eyes in surprise. "You're saying that last night...I should have - what? Joined you?"

"Well, yeah," Aubrey nodded matter-of-factly. "If you were feeling it I wouldn't have minded one bit. It would have been fun."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"I mean, you're my best friend...I trust you completely," she continued. "I feel like we can tell each other anything, so that means we can, I don't know, do anything together without getting all weirded out about it. Ya know?"

"You really feel that way, Aubs?" I looked at her and for some reason felt like I might cry.

"You know I do," Aubrey's adoring smile practically lit up the room. "You're the dearest and absolute best friend I've ever had...I love you, Meg."

"I love you, too," I smiled and pouted my bottom lip out back at her. How is it possible that her smile seemed to get even brighter as I said that?

Aubrey turned and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back tightly and I actually felt better. The moment that Aubrey had opened up and said those words, I made a spur of the moment decision to take all of my confused-mixed up-thoughts and just put them away. I forced those odd feelings into a little compartmentalized place in my brain and locked that door. I just didn't want to think about it...not right now.

"I have an idea," Aubrey pulled away and her expression turned into one of excitement. She reached down and grabbed my hand. "Come with me."

****

I got up and let Aubrey drag me down the hall to her bedroom. She led me over to stand by her bed and then told me to close my eyes. I turned around to face her and let out a heavy sigh. "Aubs, what are you doing?"

"Just trust me," she grinned as she flitted about the room. She suddenly stopped and put her hands on her hips. "I thought I told you to close your eyes?"

"Why?"

"Because I asked you to," Aubrey replied stubbornly and just stood there looking at me until I threw my hands up in the air.

"Fine," I closed my eyes. I heard Aubrey giggle in triumph and then some shuffling sounds and a maybe a drawer opening. I was seriously tempted to open my eyes when I heard a scratching sound and immediately smelled the tell-tale aroma of sulfur dioxide. Instead of peeking I stayed true to her request and kept them shut.

"Okay," Aubrey announced and I felt her hands on my shoulders as she gently pushed me backwards until I felt the edge of her bed hit me in the back of my knees and sat down. "Open your eyes."

I opened them to find Aubrey's bedroom lit up in the glow of three strategically placed candles. I caught the slightest hint of gingerbread and caramel in the air. The smells were obviously from the scented candles. Definitely a holiday-ish feel to it, but they were very subtle and I had to admit they did give her bedroom a warm and inviting aroma. Aubrey was standing in front of me, her curvaceous figure dramatically lit by the illumination of the candles. She had the most affectionate, endearing smile on her face.

"Do you like it?" she asked with what seemed a quiet eagerness.

I nodded my head as I looked around, feeling a little nervous for some reason. "Uh...yeah. I do."

"Awesome," Aubrey's smile grew a little wider. She stepped forward and put her arms around me and gave me another one of her awesome Aubrey-hugs. I instinctively put my arms around her in return and my eyes closed automatically as I enjoyed the sensation of being pulled into all of my best friend's sensuous curves.

Aubrey ended the hug and stepped back and gave me another smile as she brought her hands up to her waist and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her yoga pants. She slowly started pulling them down and I held my breath. Aubrey hesitated for a moment with the top of her yoga pants pulled down just far enough to reveal the top of her powder blue panties. I couldn't take my eyes off of her hands. Now I honestly don't know if my mind was playing tricks on me or if Aubrey just naturally moved with the sensuality of a professional stripper...but the oh-so-subtle way she slowly wiggled her hips back and forth a few times to get the elastic waistband of her exercise pants over the swell of her hips would have had the stage raining with dollar bills in any gentlemen's club in the world.

After she got the pants over her hips and ass, she continued to peel them down her thighs. She bent over to take them the rest of the way down her legs which gave me an enticing view down her tank top at her generous cleavage. She quite cutely kicked her feet a few times to finally be free of the garment as she straightened back up. She was wearing a really cute pair of lacy boy-short panties that I just now noticed matched her tank-top. I almost chuckled at the fact that her fashion sense was on point even when she was just bumming around her apartment. She had just grabbed the hem of her skimpy top when she stopped and looked at me expectantly.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Huh?" I replied, still in somewhat of a daze. "What am I...what?"

"Get undressed, Meg," Aubrey giggled. "Unless you're seriously planning on leaving your clothes on."

"Um," I was finally paying attention to what was happening right now. "And what are we doing right now?"

"You know," Aubrey nodded her chin and raised her eyebrows. "We're going to do our thing."

"Aubs," I half shrugged my shoulders. "I don't think I exactly understand...what 'thing'?"

Aubrey smiled at me again in some unknown understanding that I apparently wasn't in on. She came over to me and took my hand and then sat down beside me on the bed.

"We're going to do what we should have done last night," Aubrey whispered excitedly. "You know...we're going to masturbate. Together!"

"What?" I asked as the realization hit me about our conversation in the living room and this whole trip to her bedroom. "Aubrey...I...I appreciate it, but no. It's cool. We don't have to do this."

"Meghan," Aubrey continued smiling and held my hand as she cocked her head at me with this knowing look on her face. "I know you need this. I want to...and I know you want to, too."

"Oh, I do, huh?" I replied skeptically.

"Yeah, I think you do," Aubrey confirmed with sincere confidence. "So...just trust me on this one."

I laughed nervously, but she didn't join in. My laughter quickly faded. O-kay...so she really wasn't kidding. I looked down at the floor, blushing like crazy and before I could think of anything else, my mouth went ahead without my authority or written approval or anything and I heard myself say, "Okay..."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think you're right...and I do trust you."

"Cool," Aubrey smiled. She climbed up further on the bed and I looked up to see what she was doing.

Aubrey had crawled to the middle of the bed and had gotten up on her knees. I immediately flashed back to how incredible she looked last night when she was in that same position touching herself. She grabbed the hem of her tank-top and lifted it up an inch or two, but then stopped as she looked at me. I raised my eyebrows in question.

"Um," she pursed her lips. "It might help if you kind of got naked."

"Oh...right," I nodded and stood up.

I faced the bed as I put my fingertips in the waistband of my sweatpants and nervously pushed them down. They were baggy enough so that they fell down my legs and I stepped out of them as my eyes moved back up and my gaze was immediately glued to Aubrey again. She had crossed her arms and was once again pulling her flimsy shirt up by the hem. I licked my lips in anticipation as that piece of material traveled upwards, revealing first her tan, toned stomach and then a peek at her significant under-boob. She stopped there to check on my progress, so I quickly slid my t-shirt up and off.

I just kind of stood there in my bra and panties as she finished pulling her shirt off. Her large, round breasts bounced slightly as they came free from being covered up by the shirt. My breath caught. I don't think I would ever get used to being this physically close to someone who was as exceedingly beautiful as my best friend...well, at least not when they were in the process of getting naked with the intention of masturbating in front of me. Uh, correction - with me...gulp...I don't think the whole mutual part of this little scenario had quite sunk in for me just yet.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds