My One True Christmas Wish

Without asking and without any hesitation I lifted my hands up and ever so softly cupped the heavy orbs in my hands. I lifted them, smiling at the weight and volume of them in my palms. I think I surprised Aubrey as I released them as I expect she thought I'd linger for a while. Instead, my fingertips trailed down her sides and I smoothly hooked them inside the waistband of both her yoga pants and her panties. I followed her lead by sliding them both off over her hips and ass and down her smooth thighs. I lowered myself down to kneel on the floor as I did so.

I focused my attention on getting her clothes clear of her cute little feet. I knew my face was mere inches away from Aubrey's sex. I was holding my breath and as brave as I was trying to be, this was a big moment. I neatly folded Aubrey's yoga pants and then her panties. I knew I was stalling as I set them down on the floor with her shirt and her bra. I kept my eyes down on the floor as I took another deep breath. I raised my head and I was looking directly at Aubrey's pussy. It was just right there in front of my face. I mean I had sort of seen it when we were playing together, but this was different. This was much more intimate.

I leaned a little closer. I hadn't really ever taken the time to look at another woman's vagina before - not from this angle and not this closely. Aubrey's dark pubic hair was very well groomed and for the first time I saw that she shaved her labia and everything below her mons. I couldn't remember what that was called with just the patch of hair above her vagina, but I was fascinated. Aubrey's perfectly proportioned outer lips were slightly parted revealing her almost delicate looking inner lips that were lighter in color. Without asking Aubrey widened her feet a little so that I could just see the glistening hint of her opening. She was already wet. That made me smile. She was wet for me. My eyes trailed up to see that her clit was swollen and starting to peek out from its cute little hood. Just like everything else about Aubrey, I thought her pussy was just beautiful.

I licked my lips and without thinking about what I was doing, I brought my face closer and I guess I just kind of kissed Aubrey right on the pussy. She moaned when I did that. I smiled up at her and stood back up. I slipped my arms around her at the same time that she was reaching for me and we embraced. The warmth of her skin on mine, our breasts pressed together, the heat of our most intimate places pushing closer to each other's was just indescribably erotic to me. I felt...like this was where I was supposed to be...where I belonged.

We kissed again.

With my eyes closed I opened my mouth and felt Aubrey's tongue flicker against my lower lip. I opened my mouth wider inviting her in. Her mouth and tongue were so very soft and it felt like she was massaging the inside of my mouth as she began to tentatively explore. On instinct I reciprocated by softly stroking Aubrey's tongue with my own. Our kiss deepened as our tongues continued to tease and caress and soon her hands were running up and down my back. She cupped both cheeks of my ass and pulled me in tighter. I think I moaned or maybe she did. Either way it made Aubrey smile and then I smiled and we couldn't possibly maintain our kiss.

We pulled apart and she giggled at me as she stepped into the shower. She beckoned me to follow her with a little crook of her finger and that might have been the absolutely sexiest thing I'd ever seen her do. I stepped in under the hot spray of the shower beside her and we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. We touched each other, caressed each other's bodies and mutually explored every inch and curve. We did manage to actually shower and I thought I was in heaven when she washed my hair. I returned the favor and I have to admit that with every switch of position and shift of our bodies her large breasts would sway and bump into mine and for some reason that excited me to no end.

I took my time soaping up Aubrey's body and in that darkened shower I savored the way the soap suds streamed over her curves. I really hoped she was as turned on as I was. I finally grew bold enough that I pushed her against the tiles of the shower wall and I grinned at her as I lowered my face to her chest. I kissed the top of each of her generous breasts and then lowered my head until my mouth found her erect nipple. I heard her gasp as I took it between my lips. I reached up with my hand and cupped her other boob filling my palm with as much of her tit as I could fit in it. I began to massage and squeeze it as I sucked harder on her nipple, tickling it by flicking it with my tongue.

Aubrey brought her hands up to hold my head as I began alternating licking and sucking one nipple and then I moved my head over and did the same to her other nipple. I just could not get over how big and round and perfectly shaped Aubrey's breasts were. Aubrey pulled on my hair a little until I relented and stood back up straight to face her. She brought her hungry mouth to mine and we kissed again, but there was much passion and need in it this time. She caught me a little by surprise when she kind of man-handled me by turning me around so that now I was the one pinned against the wall.

Aubrey kissed her way down my neck and now it was her turn to lavish attention on my breasts. The sensations of her mouth on my sensitive skin made gooseflesh pop up all over my body and my already hard nipples tightened and swelled even further. I bit my lip as I felt her mouth close around my right summit and I could not stifle the moan when she suckled me. My palm slapped against the tile of the shower when she gently bit down, the brief flash of pain turning quickly into an overwhelming sensation of pleasure as her tongue swirled around my nipple in tight little circles.

She continued to lick, suck and nibble on my nipple as her other hand ran up my inner thigh and I spread my legs to give her better access. Aubrey ran her finger up and down my slit a few times and then she easily slipped it inside of me. I was panting as she slowly withdrew her finger and then slid it back in even deeper. She did it again and then again and then as she drove her finger even deeper into my core she moved her thumb up and began using the pad to start massaging my clit.

Aubrey took her mouth off of my breast and straightened up to press her lips against mine. She brought her other hand up to my breast and began to softly pinch and pull on my nipple as she kissed me and continued to fuck my pussy with her finger. The hot spray of the shower beat down on both of us as we passionately kissed. It felt like Aubrey's mouth owned mine as she began pinching my nipple harder and she increased the tempo of her finger-fucking. When she added a second finger inside of me I lost it. I came hard. She even had to hold me up when my knees buckled as my orgasm washed over me.

I sagged against her as she gently kissed my neck. When I finally managed to stand up straight she gave her hair one final rinse and turned off the shower. She reached out to the hook beside the shower stall and grabbed a large fluffy towel. We carefully dried each other off and kept stealing kisses every few seconds like a couple of smitten teenagers. We held hands as we walked towards her bedroom.

For the next few hours Aubrey and I made love. Twice...well, three times if you're keeping score...each. We almost lost track of time, but managed to jump up and get ready so that we wouldn't be late to celebrate the holiday with our families.

****

To say that Christmas was memorable would definitely be an understatement.

Aubrey and I ended up coming out to our families that Christmas Eve. Keep in mind that this was all very new and we hadn't even had time to figure out exactly what 'we' were just yet...but we also weren't shy about letting both of our families know we were together and head over heels in love. Aubrey's family was overjoyed and supportive and celebrated their daughter's happiness. I was overwhelmed by how accepted and loved I felt by her parents and aunts and uncles and cousins.

My parents were a little more on the shocked and "what? are you sure? when did this happen?" side of things. My mom even cried a little bit, but I think once they saw how happy Aubrey and I were together it didn't seem like the end of the world after all. I knew they would be fine...they just needed a little time to process it. Of course, having Auntie Kate's unwavering support helped quite a bit. She was amazing. That ageless beauty of a woman who I admired so much and looked up to could not have been any happier for me.

Best of all, she totally approved of Aubrey...but not just in the sexual preference sense. She could have given a hoot about that...no, Auntie Kate enthusiastically approved of Aubrey as a good person with strong character. Someone she thought was worthy of the love of her favorite great-niece.

Auntie Kate's approval meant the world to me.

Waking up in Aubrey's arms Christmas morning was absolutely the best gift I could have asked for. My eyes slowly blinked open and her beautiful face was right in front of mine with the happiest, most contented smile on it. That smile...oh, my...that smile made my heart flutter and sent the butterflies in my stomach into a gymnastics routine. Yep, that smile confirmed to me that My One True Christmas Wish had truly been granted.

Seeing that I was awake, Aubrey scooted her voluptuous curves a little closer and wrapped her arms around me. I wiggle-wormed my body even closer until we were just this intertwined tangle of female bodies. It felt perfect. After cuddling as close together as physically possible, we just kind of laid there and basked in each other's presence for a while. I knew that life and work and problems would eventually show up, but as long as I knew that at the end of the day I could come back to this...no matter what, everything would be okay.

The sun started to sneak up over the horizon and as it slowly crawled higher in the sky it began lightening up the darkness of the bedroom by slipping through the gaps in the blinds. It was Christmas morning. Aubrey picked her head up and looked into my eyes for a moment. She leaned her face a little closer to mine and gave me the softest, sweetest kiss in the history of kisses. She pulled back and rested her head back down on the pillow. Her smile grew even bigger.

"Merry Christmas," she whispered.

"Yes," I whispered back with a smile. "Indeed it is, my love. Indeed it is."

****

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds