My Rich Husband's Wish: Go Black

At Pierre Hotel cafe, Philippe and I completed telling the rest of our life stories and then the conversation veered to anecdote telling. Soon, we were smiling and laughing, totally at ease with each other. As we were finishing lunch, Philippe said that he rearranged his schedule so he could ask if I would agree to let him give me something to remember him by. Bemused, I ask what that could possibly be?

"I would like to kiss you all over, to worship your body!" he offered and continued "and that would bring precious memories of you tenfold more than what I could leave you with."

"Nothing more?" I teasingly asked even though I knew I would jump at the chance to make passionate love with him now that, for his own strange reason, Winston would welcome it. "Philippe, if I say yes, we could be complicating both our lives and those around us. I want you to know that I am beyond thinking about doing this. All you have to do is touch me and I won't be able to resist. So, you must be in control about when to stop, otherwise I will end up with two partners and a difficult, complicated life!" He signed the receipt and offered his hand as we stood up and then walked to the elevator.

"I promise."

An Irresistible Complication

Philippe's room - a high floor suite, higher than Plaza Hotel's top floor - was on the 5th Avenue side overlooking Central Park. I walked close to the window and gazed down at the snow-covered ground of the Park and waited for Philippe without looking back at him. As I began to wonder what was taking him so long, I felt him pull down the zipper of my dress, which he then slipped off my shoulders. My bra was soon unhooked and my Sea Island cotton thong soon followed. Now naked, I felt his arms encircle me over my breasts and as his body pressed against mine, I wasn't surprised that he was naked as well. We didn't move. I could hear my heartbeats and feel his.

I wasn't sure what I felt for him, having only met him last night, but I had this deep yearning to feel his naked body against mine. I was completely at ease in his presence, almost as if I had known him for ages - maybe I did in a previous life, I mused. While I don't dismiss reincarnation, I chose present-day reality by concluding that this surely happens when two people dance the tango so well together the first time they meet? Without a word, I turned around, looked up to his face and locked into his eyes, then we kissed. Very gently, lips nibbling at the other, finally his tongue slithered into my open mouth and the kiss turned wild and unrestrained as if to feed the hunger within. Our bodies were pressed hard together, his erect cock burning my pelvic area.

I did not know what was going to happen beyond this moment but I had no fear. I was diving headlong into this entanglement that will be limited only by where Philippe will set it, for now. I believed his declarations last night, meaning he wanted all of me to take to his bed and be there permanently, unshared with anyone. Then, he carried me to bed to continue in the path we had begun. For the endless minutes that followed, Philippe rained gentle kisses all over my body, looking for then lingering in each of my erogenous zone when he found them through my reactions.

He took his time as he inexorably turned me into a writhing, creaming, burning recipient of the most memorable expression of sensual love I had ever known. When his lips finally encircled my engorged clitoris and his tongue gently flicked at it, he launched the first of countless orgasms that were visited upon me by his ministrations. Whenever I tried to position us so I could reciprocate, he would stop me, saying "This is all for you today, I serve for your pleasure!" Being multi-orgasmic, I just kept going to higher and higher peaks, to the point where I couldn't contain myself anymore. I began screaming to announce each orgasm, while my body convulsed unbeckoned.

Philippe finally stopped to let me catch my breath and lay beside me and said "You are wonderfully amazing, beyond words!"

"So are you!" I countered.

When I finally caught my breath, I turned towards him, raised my head and kissed him. "It's a bit scary. You are taking me to - for me - uncharted territory and I am completely happy with my helplessness to do anything about it. I blame Joaquin and Henrietta because of the tango lessons that brought me here." I whispered after I broke the kiss. Then, I rolled on top of him and sat on him with my swollen and wet cunt on top of his erect cock. "Since you have the call for today, is it permissible to give you a little something to remember me by as well?" I teased, with a dead serious face while moving my cunt glidingly over his cock.

"You already have. If you have something else in mind, yes it is, as long as you do not induce me to consummate it with me ejaculating inside you. That must come later when we have much more time. That moment is less important than those that we create and enjoy with our bodies to reach it. It becomes of prime importance only if we are mating to make our baby but less so before then." What he said registered but barely as his cock rubbing my clit was beginning to send me to another high. The wonder about these orgasms is how many must I have to end up thoroughly exhausted? I must chalk it up to being in great physical shape to have the stamina, I thought.

When I raised my hips his cock sprang up and the tip was pointed right at the opening of my cunt. I held this position for a while, and locked into his eyes. "Will you let me feel you inside me? I need to feel it!" When he nodded, I slowly sat back down unto his pelvis, his cock entering my labia minora then sunk all the way in until my labia wrapped around the root of his penis.

"Victoria, it is taking all of my control not to do anything more. It is so heavenly, I feel like I am melting." His voice cracked as he spoke.

"Oh, no, it hasn't melted! If feels so hard and hot. I can't describe it, it is so...so..." I lost it as another orgasm came when he jerked his cock several times with the head rubbing my cervix. I lowered my body on his and wantonly kissed him. "Oh, god.....I need to know, I need to know..." I kept muttering.

"What do you need to know?" came his question.

"I have always wondered if I am multi-orgasmic during intercourse as I am in cunnilingus," I uttered breathlessly. "Will you be able to hold off while I try to find out?" I gasped as he started jerking his cock inside my cunt again.

"Don't move!" he directed. The head of his cock kept rubbing my cervix as he kept jerking it.

My cunt was melting and my body was burning. "I am going to climax again. Oh god, what did you make me? It is so good, so indescribable!" My senseless mutterings went on. Then, it came and washed over me like a big wave, followed by another and another. As soon as I caught my breath, I raised my hips and then brought it back down slowly. "I'm sorry, I can't keep still," I said. Rotating my hips and squeezing my buttocks as I began to move up and down his cock, it seemed to take only a few strokes before I was rising to another peak. "Oh, yes....I am multi-orgasmic in every way!!" I screamed happily as I rode his cock faster and faster. Then, the highest peak came and stayed for a few minutes. He did not ejaculate and I happily confirmed how much of a firecracker my body is!!!

"Thank you, Philippe. I will explore with you the depth, breadth and height of what we have started. But there is something I must take care of first with Winston," I breathlessly declared. "For some reason, I think he actually wanted this to happen and I need to find out why. It might lead to a way to change my marriage before visiting you in Paris, if you really and truly want me to."

"More that anything. I feel I have known you all my life - it is impossible to dance the tango the way we did without long rehearsals. You sensed my movements and instinctively responded in absolutely the perfect way each time. Other than having the same teachers, how that is possible is beyond me, unless you have the capacity to read my mind!" came his impassioned declaration. "I will need a several months - I don't know exactly how many - after I take over for my grandfather in order to organize the company my way and then I will be ready for you. I do not intend to give up my tango, so I have to find an outlet for that and I dearly wish you to be my partner, so I will wait."

"I, too, do not know how long it will take or what will happen. I am no longer a pristine, virginal lady who will come into your life then and it could get worse before I am free but whatever I am or will be when the time comes, if it comes, I will come to you freely to explore how far we can go. There is too much physical attraction that is determining and controlling our path at the moment but there are hopeful signs of something transcending the influence of pheromones. We shall see." I kissed him again.

"I, too, am not pure and I have indulged extensively. I am sure you know about Henrietta. There are more. So, when you come, know that our past except these moments in New York together, do not matter - they do not exist for us except for having contributed to what we shall have become by then. At least, that is how I will approach it." His cock was still hard inside my cunt all this time.

Then, he turned me over unto my back, placed his thighs underneath mine, held himself up with his arms and slowly glided his cock in and out of my eager cunt. I rotated my hips around his slowly pistoning cock. This time, he pressed all the way in with long strokes, burying his cock to the hilt so that his scrotum slapped against my buttocks. As it went the distance, the head would glide past my cervix and stimulate it but it was in how he varied the angles to glide over the many folds of my vagina that was exploding fireworks all over my body. Then, he found an angle that hit my most sensitive part inside, just underneath my clitoris. Sensing this, he shifted to a slightly faster tempo but never missing to slide past that area.

As he maintained the tempo, a peak came but in a matter of a few strokes I was rising to another, even higher peak....I hadn't come down at all. Incredible! He then changed the angle where, in this position, he was still gliding over that area for every stroke but he was also making a glancing caress on my cervix. The latter was not as electric as the former but it added to the voltage! He then picked up the tempo and continued it, still with his full cock-length strokes. Soon I was rising again to another climax.

"Oh god, what kind of body have you given me? It is maddeningly and intensely wonderful, so often and rising to a higher peak each time. My god, Philippe, I have never experienced anything like this!" I babbled on.

"I am glad that I am making you happy!" Philippe grunted while beginning to pant. He pistoned his cock faster, sending my peak higher still.

"Philippe, I want you to give me something special!" I barely got it out over my heaving and moaning.

"Special?" he looked puzzled.

"Your semen. It is uniquely yours, so it is special!" I blurted out.

Without saying a word, he nodded and continued to go deep on each stroke with his pelvis hitting my clitoris at the end of each in-stroke. I was getting delirious, somewhat disoriented from the intensity of the fire in my whole body. Finally, he picked up speed with these tip-to-root full length thrusts! Philippe's cock is beautiful with the head curving slightly upwards and a mushroom flare, so when he was withdrawing to the tip, the head would rub the area on the underside of my clitoris.

My whole body was exploding with different sensations, like those really complex fireworks! Is that the G-spot? Can't be, that is a fairly tale, isn't it? I was screaming with every deep stroke and clinging hard to his torso. Both of us were now slippery from our combined sweat. Then, I wrapped my thighs and legs over his thighs and planted my feet on the bed between his legs. I began to thrust my pelvis upwards to meet his on every downstroke while rotating my hips and squeezing my gluteuses.

"Philippe, come join me in our heaven, please! Now, now!"

"It feels so indescribable to be in you like this, your magical cunt is milking me, nothing better has happened to me, ever!" he grunted.

UMMMM.....AHHHH.....HUNNNGH came our duet of unintelligible sounds as we climaxed together. Our embrace remained tight as we kept kissing waiting for our bodies to cool down.

Finally, as his cock began to shrink and we separated, lying flat on our backs, my wide open thighs and legs stayed wide open, my body continued to heave and shake and a mixture of my juices and his semen leaked to the sheet. "Did you know you squirted but I was too far gone to stop. Feel the bed underneath you, it is very wet" he weakly observed. I did and so it was.

"Never happened before. I kept my virginity for Winston" I confessed. We turned to face each other and lay there clinging tightly to our wet bodies. Eventually, we had to break as he and I had to go our separate ways. We showered together and then dressed. We made no promises - we had already said all there was to say earlier.

Winston's Obvious Fishing, Then His Weird Idea

Winston was still in the office when I got home. I was glad because this enabled me to more thoroughly clean up my vagina so it wouldn't be so obvious that I was loaded with semen. Afterwards, I was happy at the outcome. I don't think he would be able to guess since there was enough time for my dilated pussy to return to normal. I wasn't worried about the cervix being a little sore because Winston has never hit it. At around 6pm, I was awakened from my nap by the telephone. It was Winston. His client had postponed their dinner engagement to another day and he still had the dinner reservation at Le Bernardin. Would I be interested? I eagerly agreed, then asked "Why didn't you call earlier?"

"I didn't want to disturb you" he said.

"I was just taking a nap after the late night yesterday" came my reply.

At dinner, we talked mostly about other things. We had an animated conversation, some recalling the party. I asked who he danced with to which he said four different women, one of them the Indian woman I saw him with. He ended up kissing her for a long time at midnight but he also kissed others afterwards as people started switching partners. I told him I stayed with Philippe all the time after the tango and then went out to the veranda to call our tango teachers after we discovered we had the same ones. He asked about lunch. I told him the truth about lunch but not the part about going up to his room.

"You look radiant!" he offered. He was fishing.

"Must be the nap, and the knowledge that I really did well with those two tangos. It does a lot for my confidence in my dancing. Alas, no one to partner with here, unlike my gig at a club near the university on Saturday nights, an Argentinian named Tomas. Now you know that I had that part-time gig and the feature tango dancers taught me all I know." I thought I gave a very credible explanation. I didn't want Winston to know how deeply Philippe had gotten -- nay, gone! - into me, since I wasn't 100% certain that those videos was about his wanting to see me have sex with black men, even though most of the data is pointing that way now. There was no longer any doubt about his wanting me to fuck another man.

Then, out of the blue, Winston said "Maybe we can arrange to film your dancing tango with Philippe sometime. You probably would have to spend time rehearsing as well."

"Are you sure you want that to happen? Rehearsals can get pretty intense and I don't know about doing it over and over again. Tango is about love and sex" I tried to sound not eager for it. "If you really want it done - film me dancing tango - maybe we can find someone here to partner me instead. Paris is such a long way away. There must be a good one around."

"No, I prefer Philippe because he was the one I saw you do it with sans rehearsal and it was magical. Because of the love and sex theme, I think it would be great if you do it nude, though we would have to do something about a certain part so that it doesn't dangle and whip all over." He looked serious when he said that and I was shocked to hear it but the idea of doing tango with Philippe in the nude and then consummate it in a frantic union took a thrilling hold in my mind.

"Winston! You can't mean that!" I chided him. And the conversation ended there as we finished dinner and went home. Winston was again an energetic and inexhaustible lover over the next week's nights; this was, of course, another instance of "beyond normal sexual energy" for him and I was happy to accommodate. No doubt, it was stimulated by the thought that I was consorting with another man - a black man at that!

While we were recovering, I turned to him "You sure have weird ideas about how I should dance tango with Philippe! In the nude? Whoever heard of that? If I didn't know better, I think you are trying to get me fucked by another man, maybe a black man?" He remained silent but his breathing turned heavy, so I turned to him and saw his cock stretching straight up in the air. "Insatiable man!" as I straddled him and sat on him, burying his cock to the hilt, without pressing him on the black man thing for now. I wondered which of the two turned him on more: getting fucked by another man or getting fucked by a black man?

Time to Reflect, Gather More Data

Given time to reflect, the two episodes were very puzzling to me. How in the world did I get excited about this notion of Winston wanting to see me having sex with a black man that I let two black men have their way with me: almost with one and totally lost in whole-hearted embrace with the other? Looking back, Philippe was really an entirely different story altogether. If I had not been married to Winston, I would now be in Paris with him without a second thought. The attraction was so overwhelming - far more than when I met Winston and certainly any other man, no doubt enhanced by the way we met and how we danced tango together.

I was truly frightened by this in the aftermath. I have never been rendered helpless by wave after wave of feelings, especially of the sensual variety but only by a hair. However, after taking inventory, the most dominant feelings were a sharing, total freedom in communication and a promise that there was something more to reach beyond what we were doing and elevate ourselves to a higher plane, together!

Far from a dominant-submissive axis, we were sharing and having equal say on what was to happen. He didn't even have to seduce me -- the tango was our mutual seduction! So, I began pushing it away, relegating what happened as an out-of-body phenomenon so wholly unrelated to the real me. But the very thought of the thrill and the heights of passion I scaled while immersed in it was hauntingly so powerful that every time it crossed my mind, it would send shivers up my spine and long for more, and electricity would flow through my body and flood my mind with everything I felt and thought in those moments with Philippe. Scary? You bet, so I resolved to push it away and forget him. Only when I am free, I thought with resolve -- hence, I buried it deeply as though I had never crossed his path.

Cedric's case on the other hand, had no emotional or aesthetic content. Sure he was handsome but that would not have gotten him anywhere with me, as unrefined as he was. But the puzzle that Winston was becoming and the way he dared me to flaunt my body fueled a different kind of excitement. Then, too, watching that black man and white woman in the garden not too far away from us was mesmerizing and a big turn on to the point of dropping my guard vis-a-vis Cedric's advances. I was actually soaking wet in my pussy from that scene, more so than at any time seeing Eileen and Earl.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds