My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 03

"I want to eat you up." I kiss her more.

She's melting, I have to help hold her up with my other arm.

"I'm going to fuck my sister, first, Michele" I shove my tongue in her mouth and grip her pussy hard and shake it.

"Then I'm coming for you." I try and cram all four fingers into her pussy. They all make it in.

Michele makes this indescribably lovely face.

"I'm coming to fuck you, Michele."

She stiffens, sharply intakes a breath, grimaces, then release her breath in little explosive gasps. She's desperately trying not to scream. It sort of works. My fingers are soaked with her cum. She's trembling, and buries her head on my shoulder and chest for a moment. She comes back to life and kisses me, passionately, then sweetly and gently.

"I think," she begins, whispering. "I think you're going to do just fine, David. Fuck Vickie. Please. Fuck her good and hard. Then keep your promise. Come and get me..."

We smile for a few moments.

"Hey, what about you? Here let me do something..."

"No," I stop her. "I need all that for Vickie. She's going to get exploded upon!"

I follow her to her house and pick up the cuffs, the real ones. Her folks are there and I just act like I'm picking up a book for my sister.

"Go get her," she whispers in my ear as she gives me a hug. "Show her who's boss."

- - -

Sunday, I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out when I can launch a surprise attack on Vickie. My balls are so blue they are actually singing the blues... She had a date last night again. I fell asleep. Mom's around all effing day. Guess I'll have to wait until Friday and tell her she can't go to class or something...

Whatever. I'm working on my Bio project again. We've had dinner. Mom and Vickie are having wine in the family room. Of course, Mom won't let me have any because it's illegal. Bitch. They seem to be into their second bottle already. They should just shut up so I can concentrate on this stupid shit.

'Root pressure'. Who gives a fuck about root pressure? Then they tell me it's not even a viable theory. So, they're teaching me theories that don't mean shit. I do NOT understand college... At least it's quiet out there in the house. Time passes.

My bedroom door flies open. It's Vickie. She's got her cordless phone, tucked against her chest so the person on the other end can't here her talking to me.

"Come here! Quick. You've gotta hear this!"

Ok, whatever.

She sits down on the bed and points for me to sit next to her. She talks into the phone, then tilts it between both our ears so I can hear the other person.

"Ok, Ness, sorry. Had to take a quick dump. So, start from the beginning? I'm listening now."

"Well, he's cutting the grass and shit, and he looks good. I swear he's gotten taller since school started. So I wait till he's all done so Mom doesn't get suspicious. Then I go outside..."

"What were you wearing?" Interrupts Vick.

"That tube top, you know, the purple one? And those white shorts."

"And panties?"

"Vickie, who do you think you're talking to? OF course not!" They both laugh. "So I forget what we said exactly. But I teased him a little, and he yanked my top down!"

Vickie looks at me, kind of that "oh really?" look.

"Go on", she says to Vanessa.

"Then, get this, he ASKS me if he can touch them. He's so-o-o-o adorable!" Vanessa laughs. "But then, oh I don't know what happened, I mean, he attacked my tits. He really loves tits. I mean really. He may have a problem or something... I'm kidding! So then we start talking dirty. i don't know how he knew this... did you tell him about Mom? Somehow he knew."

"I've never said a word about that dream to anyone, not even Michele."

"Well, then he's some kind of psychic or something. Wait, I'm ahead of myself. So first he talks about you tittyfucking him. He really liked that. So I sucked him while he told me that..."

"Sucked him? His cock?"

"His beautiful cock. What is it? 8 inches?"

"No, it's only 7."

Shit. My secret is out. I can't believe she just told everyone that. I don't have a giant cock. But it is bigger than 3 billion Chinese and Asian's cocks, so there. It's probably bigger than yours, too, so shut up.

"He told me he wanted you to suck him off. Since you didn't, I did. and Vickie?"

"Yeah."

"That boy cums a lot!"

Vickie indicates she wants to lay down on the bed. We re-arrange ourselves so we can both here. She's also giving me the 'thumbs-up', showing that she likes what I did with Vanessa.

"Yeah I know, I've seen it. I've tasted it, too." She elbows me in the ribs.

"Yeah you tasted it, I ATE him all up... God damnit... Vickie. There's more to the story but I have to do something now... you know..."

"No," said Vickie. "I don't know. say it."

"Fuck you bitch!" Vanessa said, laughing. "I have to touch, you know, christ, you taught me!" I rise up and look at Vickie. She's taught Vanessa how to masturbate? Cool! Vickie just shrugs and gives a me a 'who, me?' look.

"God I had to wear a bra all weekend at Gran's house. Feels good to get it off... let the girls breathe... yes...mmm..."

A few moments go by. We hear some squeaking noises. Some suckling noises.

"Vanessa?... stop sucking your tits and talk to me! What happened next?"

"Oh, right. Sorry. So somehow he found about my mom. Next thing I know, he's slapping my tits!" Vickie gives me this look like 'what the hell?' My turn to just shrug.

I'm kinda getting a hard-on.

"And he's slapping them hard! And Vickie... it felt sooooo good. So-o-o-o good." We can hear some slapping sounds in the phone.

"It's not the same when I do it myself."

"It never is", replies Vick.

"Ain't that the truth. He's slapping me all around and I got so fucking hot and horny. Then he grabbed my cunt and slapped my tits and made me spill the beans about Mom.

"He made me... he made me admit..."

She was having trouble breathing.

"I admitted that I watched Mom masturbate... and that I watched her lick her dildo after she was done... and he slapped my tits more and I couldn't refuse... I told him I wanted to eat Mom's pussy."

"You do want to eat her pussy, don't you?"

"Yes... Vickie... yes..." we can just hear her panting.

"I can't hear anything, Vanessa."

Next thing we hear all kinds of juicy, slurpy noises. I unzip my pants and take out my cock. Vickie raises her eyebrows and smiles at me, but she shakes her head 'no'.

"Nessa?"

"Yeah... yes..."

"Say it, honey..."

"oh FUCK I want to eat her cunt! and I want her to eat mine!!"

Vanessa apparently drops the phone and we hear slapping noises, and noises of Vanessa cumming, hard. I stand up, my hard cock sticking out. I tell Vickie to tun on the speaker phone. She laughs quietly, "I didn't know there was one!" Now we can hear Nessa just fine.

"Vickie... sorry sweetie... had to be done, though. But I'm not done talking about David."

I open Vickie's underwear drawer. She shakes her head, then turns away so she can't see me.

"I sucked his cock again. He came in my mouth twice, Vickie! I swallowed it all, too..."

I went 'Pssst' and Vickie turned to see me. I had two bras hanging from their straps on my upright cock. She smiled and tried to wave me away.

"Vickie, you can't do this anymore. You have to let me fuck him! Please! I'm begging you!"

I found the trick handcuffs in her drawer. I piled on several more bras onto my cock, then hung the bracelets on there, too.

'Psssst!'

Vickie looked back at me. I could tell she was excited by this, but she furiously shook her head 'no' and pointed to Mom's room.

I put everything back in the drawer, including her trick handcuffs.

Vanessa continued talking about me fucking her, and then talking about her mom and me in the driveway.

I left the room and I checked on Mom. She was passed out on her bed. I put a blanket over her.

"Mmmm... Mike? is that you?" Mike was my deadbeat dad's name. We haven't seen him in over ten years.

There's a wineglass that's still full on her night stand.

"Yeah, it's me. Drink your water sweetie..." I held the wine glass to her lips, she drank about half of it.

"Thanks babe... maybe we can fuck in the morning..."

Well that killed my hard-on. My mom the fucking fat slob, the fucking drunkard. Yeah, let's fuck. The Horror!

I went to my room, got the real handcuffs, then eased back into Vickie's room.

Vanessa was droning on about how she wants to fuck me, her mom wants to fuck me, she wants to eat her mom etc... I think she had been hitting the wine, too.

I went back to the underwear drawer. I made it look like i was getting out the trick handcuffs, when in fact I pulled the real ones out. I jangled them in Vickie's direction. She again shook her head, no!

I pointed to mom's room, then mimed her drinking and passing out. Vickie raised an eyebrow at me.

I walked over to her bed and reached for her left hand. I cuffed it. Vickie smiled and raised both eyebrows, twice.

I raised her hand over her head, by the brass railing of her headboard. She still held the phone in her right hand, though we were listening to it on speakerphone. I took the phone and placed it right at her cleavage. It was only a few inches away so she could still talk and hear fine. I pulled her right arm up to match her left. I ran the cuffs behind the rail, then back around and cuffed her right wrist. She was in good. Handcuffed to the bed. Shackled. For real. And she didn't know it.

I took off all my clothes, slowly. I dropped my boxers right in her face.

I picked up the phone and interrupted Vanessa, who was still going on about being in love with me and maybe she could fuck me...

"Vanessa, Hey! Vanessa! It's David."

"David? Oh god. I want to thank you so much for Friday and was wondering if we..."

"Vanessa, Vickie has to go now. Bye." Click.

I threw my boxers on the ground, and stood up on the bed, towering over Vickie.

"You... are not going to tie me up anymore. We are going to fuck, and suck, probably for the rest of our lives, but we aren't going to do it that way anymore."

"David," she began. "I was conflicted, I didn't want to impose myself on you. If I tied you up, it wasn't your fault, you know what I mean? I'm wicked, you aren't, I didn't want you to..."

This wasn't exactly my plan. Okay, I didn't have a plan at all. I was just winging it.

I drop down, and lay naked body on top of her. She's still dressed in jeans and a blouse. Her tits are sticking up pretty nicely so she's got a bra on, too.

"David, let me go, please. We can talk, or whatever you want to do..."

"It's too late for that, sweetheart."

I thought of ripping her pants off and half-raping her. I thought of smacking her like I did Vanessa. Instead, I kissed her. We had never kissed before. We have tittyfucked, and played around, but never kissed.

Her lips tasted good. She was hesitant, at first. I slid my hands behind her head and neck, cradling her. I stroked her cheek with my thumb as I slowly parted her lips with my tongue. She let out an "mmm..." as I began exploring her mouth, and found her tongue. Her whole body relaxed, she wrapped her legs around mine. We kissed for several minutes. Not moments. Minutes. Hungrily, hard, gentle, teasing, giggling, dreaming.

I break the kiss, and the embrace. I get up and sit on her pelvic area, my cock pointing skywards while pre-jizz oozes out of the tip. I crawl up to her, so she can see this fat cock coming towards her face. I stop with it an inch above her face. I stroke from the base, bring out the pre-cum so it drips onto her forehead, her cheeks, her lips.

"David, undo me, and I can..."

"Shhhh..."

I take my cock, and slap her on the cheek with it. Again, and again. I rose up and maneuver around her face, continuously slapping her face with my cock. Vickie didn't shy away from this. She loved it.

"You want to suck this, don't you."

"Yes Davey!"

"Call me 'Davey' again and I'll buttfuck you with a baseball bat." She sat there, stunned and wild-eyed while I smacked her lips with my hard cock some more.

"Tell me how much you want it."

"Dave... David... I want your cock so much. I've dreamed about it. Please. may I kiss it?"

That's more like it. "Yes, you may."

I place it on her lips. She begins kissing it, tonguing my cock. I press deeper, my cock enters her mouth. Her hot and wet fucking mouth.

I can't push down much further, though. My cock goes up, her throat goes down. Problem. I prop her head up with some pillows... yes, that's a better angle now...

"If you let me out I could mmmpphmphmmphm..." She tends to stop talking with a dick in her mouth. I'm fucking her mouth pretty fucking now.

Even with her limited mobility, she sucked my cock pretty fucking good. I pulled out and dragged my balls in her face. She licked them, and sucked them gently into her mouth. Jesus, THAT never occurred to me! But it felt fantastic...

I move back down to where I'm sitting atop her pelvis. Her tits want to come out. I know they do. Vickie is wearing this light pink button-up blouse. I gently undo the first button. Vickie smiles at me. I grasp more of her blouse in each hand... and RIP it apart! Buttons flying, fabric tearing. I don't get it in one shot, so I go down more and rip her shirt again until all the buttons are gone.

Vickie lays there, her chest heaving up and down with anxiety and passion.

"Back in a minute." I tell her. Her bra, of course, won't come off because her arms are cuffed up at the headboard. I go get my big camping knife.

A voice in my head says to go check on Mom. Seems like a bad idea. I tiptoe in her room, naked and holding a knife... She's still asleep. Good. For a moment, I think of dropping my cock in her mouth. Nah... she'd probably clamp down on it and cause permanent damage.

As I'm walking down the hall back to Vickie's room, I can hear her struggling with the cuffs. I walk in, smirking, go to her dresser and pull out the magic handcuffs.

"Looking for these?"

I turn and face her. She sees the knife and goes bug-eyed.

"Don't scream... don't scream..."

I sit on her pelvis again. i slide the shiny knife blade against he soft, pale skin. Up to her left bra strap. I tilt the big blade 90 degrees so it's pointing up. I lift up... higher... higher... the blade digs into the strap... SNAP! on her skin as the now cut straps return to their unstretched length. I repeat the move on her right bra strap... stretching it up until the knife slices through the material.

"Don't move a muscle." I instruct Vickie.

I bring the knife down to her stomach, pointing to her breasts. Sliding the tip up ever so gently... under the fabric of her 36DD bra... I have to use my other hand to pull up the bra... her tits are squishing together... the knife blade now fully under the middle of the bra...

"Lift... and separate!"

Her tits spring back to her chest, Vickie breathes again. I lean across her and stick the knife into her nightstand.

"That's a twenty dollar bra, you know..."

I smirk... "Not any more!"

I yank out the remnants of her cut up bra. She still has her shirt on, just wide open.

Greedily, I attack her tits with the same ferocity that I molested Vanessa's a couple days ago. I'm not slapping them, just kneading them... sucking them... kissing them... Vickie pulls on her restraints as I push the two nipples together and lick and almost suck them both... I do love tits... I grab her left tit and push it to Vickie's face, offering her a snack.... she greedily chomps on her nipple, drawing it completely into her mouth... god... damn... it...

I start kissing below her breasts... down to her taut belly... oh shit... her pants are still on.

I undo the button and zipper and shuck them off. She has some silky little pink panties on.

"Vick... I have to..." I reach over and grab the knife, I slip the cold blade against her skin, she shudders. I cut the panties on her left side by her hip. I pull the panties away from her mound. Vickie is watching the process intently. I slice through the crotch of her panties. I pull them out from under now, and sniff them deeply.

"Mmmmm... somebody's excited!"

"It's me. Oh my fucking god I'm excited! David will you hurry up and fuck me?!?" Huh... she's begging. I like begging. I also like denying.

"Let me go and I'll..." I stuff the panties into her mouth. She looks pissed.

"You gonna be quiet now?" She nods. I remove the panties. I slam the knife into the night stand again. I leave the panties right at her neck so she can smell them.

I go back to kissing around her pant line. I've settled in between her legs. Thinking back on Michele's advice, I tease Vickie by going right alongside her clean-shaven pussy and keep going down her left leg... I look her in the eye... she's silently pleading with me to dive in... I switch to her other leg and gently lick and caress her thighs... she squirms... I arrive back near her pussy... the scent is strong with this one.

Ever so lightly, I place my tongue right at the base of her cunt and slowly... slowly bring it up. I can feel the heat coming from her core. I'm tasting her cunt juices that have sneaked out already. I get to the top... grazing over her hooded clit...

"Oooooh David... my brother... my lover..."

I start at the bottom again, more juice now. I'm trying to go slow, but jesus it's hard. At the top, this time, I do a slow return back down her lips. It's easier going up, of course, the tongue is built that way. I do that for another minute or so, just going up and down but not penetrating.

Then I apply more tongue pressure and her lips separate. Jesus, I thought it was hot before, but now that my tongue is a half inch inside it's even hotter. The slight taste of pussy juice is replaced by an assault on my tongue. Female juice, mmmm-mmmm-good. Moving up slightly, it gets even fucking hotter as I cross over her actual cunt hole. Vickie is just mewling and twisting... then she clamps her thighs against my head and pushes her cunt into my face as hard as she can. Fuck, gotta watch that move! A fellow could suffocate down here! I spread her legs slightly so I can move my head some more.

My hands wrap around her thighs and ass, and come over to pull her lips apart.

"Your pussy is beautiful, Vickie."

"Yes..." She can't really form sentences, it seems.

I thrust my tongue deep into her vagina, as far as I can. I can feel the juices on my tongue and I withdraw a little so I can swallow. Tangy. I go to town on her pussy, licking faster, licking everywhere... on impulse I suck on her pussy lips... to my surprise lots of lip and cunt comes into my mouth... I use a tiny bit of teeth as it slides back out...

"Oh fuck... oh shit... David... David... fuck..."

I pull my hand from around her leg and I gently thrust my index finer inside... it goes in so easy I'm not sure she notices. Two fingers... she notices that!... I plant my face on her clit and alternate between licking and kissing and sucking... all while thrusting two fingers back and forth... three... moving faster, much faster... fuck let's get them all in there! Four fingers and the tip of my thumb are ramming in and out of my sister's cunt!

Vickie can't stand it anymore... I can feel her orgasm building... I pull my hand out and rise up off her cunt.

"You know what Vick? Maybe you're right. Maybe incest is bad... this doesn't seem right..."

She moans at me. "Please! God! please go on!" She looks like she's going to cry. I make one of those mean faces that a brother makes to his sister, and dive back in.

In ten seconds, she fucking cums. And I mean cums. I can barely hang on as she bucks against me. I decide it's a good time to slap her tit with my left hand, while she's cumming... SLAP... SLAP... more faceplant on her clit... SLAP on her tits...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds