My Sister Mia

Mia was right. I slept like a baby that night, drifting off blissfully with images of Mia and me as we had been, together, on that wonderful evening.

When I got home the next day, there was a message from Mia on my home phone answerer. Why hadn't she called my mobile? Maybe she preferred saying what she wanted without speaking to me. I listened to her message:

'Hey, Mark? I just wanted to say this: You can come to me like last night whenever you feel you can't take it anymore. More often than that, even, if you simply must, I don't mind. I don't know... me doing you with my hands sounds okay, even exciting now, if you can believe it. I suppose I'm blushing furiously as I'm saying this to you but, last night, while trying to sleep, I kept thinking about what we had done, and, believe it or not, I realized I actually enjoyed touching you. There, you know? I loved the idea that you were able to get off because of my touching you, me, your own sister. Boy! I enjoyed relieving you of your manly urges! WooooHoooo! And that's me talking, how about that! I don't believe it. Well, that's all. Call me.'

I did. She answered right away. Had she been waiting for my call?

"Hey Mia, what's up?"

"Busy, Mark? How about coming over, I'll make us some dinner."

This was Wednesday, a weekday! We never saw each other during the week. What was going on?

"Okay, be right over."

She greeted me in a short red dress and high heels! Boy! My imagination ran wild as I recalled how her hands had touched my penis only last night. She looked scrumptious, so absolutely feminine with her wavy black hair and dark eyes enhancing that delicious short-sleeved red dress. I saw she wore some make-up and I thought my sister looked good enough to eat.

"It's great seeing you, Sis. Really, you look marvelous. I was afraid we would not see each other for a while."

"That's exactly the point, Mark. I want us to remain close and I'm not going to let last night bother me. If you want to know, I guess what I did with you got me excited more than I realized. I have to admit that I touched myself last night. I did not want to but I kept remembering stuff and imagining it was you doing it, as I touched myself. Just imagine, me thinking of you! My climax was very strong so I'm blaming you for it!"

She laughed and we sat down. I got up almost immediately and made martinis as I felt like celebrating after my sister's intimate declaration. I was elated and hoped it didn't show too much.

"Here's to you, Sis. And to your talented hands."

We laughed together at this. We clinked glasses and sipped our drinks slowly. Then I made another round and we sipped that, taking our time as we watched something about the world's rain forests.

Mia served some of her delicious lasagna and we washed it down with red wine. After apple pie and coffee, we moved to the couch. Mia sat on my left, as usual, and close to me. Closer than normally, I thought. The TV was still on but the sound had been turned way down. Everything considered, it almost looked as if she was trying to seduce me. That made no sense after what she had said before I left her place last night and yet, there was today's phone message to consider so, I was really in the dark as to the exact nature of Mia's intentions toward me. I could only hope she had come around to my way of handling our sexual needs but I could not be sure of anything, at this point.

Mia shifted position as she sat on my left, close to me. She folded her right leg beneath herself and turned toward me, facing me kind of sideways. She put her right hand around my neck and leaned toward me, nuzzling her forehead against my left shoulder. She had on a new, light yet exotic perfume and this, too, surprised me. Was she coming on to me?

"Mark, I... uh... Are you clean? I want to do you again, thinking about doing this with you I... uh... well, I'm turned on and, uh... I like the feeling I get down there, all right? Okay, I said it. I don't know where it would lead, maybe nowhere given what I feel about incest, and I still think brothers and sisters having sex is just... weird, you know? I'm having a hard time thinking it could become that between us, after all our years as family, and all. Anyway, here's what I was thinking, uh, that I could masturbate you and after... I, uh, how can I say this, if I became horny, like, I thought you could, maybe, feel me up, my breasts, you know, maybe even finger me there, below? That would kind of make us even, I think. It's a crazy notion, I know, thinking this, I just don't know whether to laugh or cry."

She moved her head away from my shoulder and looked at me, waiting for my reaction.

"Sounds fine to me Mia, as long as you're okay with it. Just let yourself go, there's nothing to be ashamed of, really, we're adults, alone, both of us are lonely, okay, so you're my sister but so what, we have each other, right? Can't you see? And we love each other, I feel it, no one's getting hurt, on the contrary, it felt wonderful when you did me and I think it felt this good for that reason exactly, that we are siblings. The more I think of it, the more I find the idea of you being with me... uh, I find it's hugely erotic and exciting to think of sex and you, having sex with you, and I think it's especially so because you are my sister. If you want to know, I'd be lying if I said I've never thought about what sex with you would feel like. But now, since I started thinking about a real possibility of sex with you a few days ago, I'm turned on more and more by the idea of both of us, doing it together. It's not that I've never had incestuous thoughts before, about you, I've thought about it but it always felt so taboo I tried to forget even thinking about it. Maybe that's why I never really believed I could end up having real sex with you, I feel dazed every time I think of your hands on me, your touch was like magic, my rod had never felt so big and hard, I don't know if it's the idea of incest that excites me, all I can say is I wish the same feeling would take hold of you, would grab you in your panties, because it's amazing, the feeling that it's your own sister touching you, there are no words... Just thinking that you will soon be touching my prick with your beautiful hands... feel me... make me come, you, my Mia, well, you can imagine what I feel..."

"I know, Mark..."

Mia pressed gently on the bulge in my pants. I could feel my penis throb beneath her hand and I got up shakily, my body trembling with lust as I went to the bathroom to prepare for her.

My sister waited in the bedroom. Coming back, nude, I sat on the edge of the bed and lay back, feet on the carpet, hands crossed beneath my head. Mia, still wearing her little red dress, kicked her heels off, put a pillow on the floor and kneeled on it. Seeing her reach for my penis, I spread my legs wide as my body twisted with anticipation and my pelvis arched upward over the mattress.

"Not a word now Mark, just enjoy me, your own sister, touching you there."

Mia blew a kiss on my erection as she put her hands on it. She pulled my foreskin down and spread my pre-come over the glans with her fingertips, making my body shudder and twist rather violently. As she had done before, still pulling my foreskin all the way down with her left hand, she massaged the mushroom part of my penis as she had done before, sliding her hand up and down over it, from its tip to the ridge at its base, masturbating me slowly and evenly and causing my penis to experience a most intense pleasure. I groaned loudly when my orgasm surged all of a sudden, taking both of us by surprise. Mia's face must have been close to my shaft and above it because, when I came, sperm shot up and hit her on the mouth and chin. I had been looking at Mia almost until the end but, shortly before I ejaculated, my eyes had shut involuntarily due to the extreme sensations I felt as Mia's hands touched me. I opened my eyes just as my penis first discharged as I wanted to see what my sister would do at the moment I came. I saw her jerk her face backward and close her eyes as her hand reached up and wiped sperm off her mouth.

I would have loved just lying there for a while to enjoy the aftereffects of my orgasm but I quickly rolled off the bed, grabbed Mia's hands and licked them clean of sperm. I fetched a towel and cleaned her face gently with it. It seemed the least I could do as I remembered Mia had once told me she had never given a blowjob, not even to her husband. She seemed to have no inclination at all for that kind of sex and I dearly wished to keep her from tasting my sperm.

I cleaned myself off as well then I hugged my sister, trying to see if she might let me try to get her to orgasm. It seemed fair to me and I would have been happy to do so. She seemed to sense this.

"We're done here Mark, I'm tired and I have to go to bed. I'm exhausted so, good night Bro."

I could not tell if her tiredness was real, or if she wanted to sidestep the whole "me doing her" thing. I got dressed and went home, thinking sexy thoughts of Mia. I was still thinking of her as I fell asleep.

We did not speak during the next day. In the evening, I got ready for bed early and I was reading when Mia called.

"It's me, it's my turn to call for help... For you know what. Can you come?"

I drove over in no time at all. Mia opened the door, barefoot and wearing a short nightgown.

"I showered just before I called Mark so I'm ready. Let's give this thing a try."

I was more than ready but I sure hoped to get something out of it too. I was horny as a horse.

Well, as it turned out, Mia lost her nerve once in her bedroom with me. She would not even lie on the bed so things were far from promising and I began to think I'd have to go home with blue balls.

"I'm sorry, I can't possibly let you see me naked, for some reason. Or touch me, the incest thing... You're my brother, that's all I can think of. I'm very sorry but I will do you, Mark, that's okay."

My beautiful sister was standing there, confused, and my heart went to her. I put my arms around her slim body and held her tightly, hoping to comfort her as best I could.

"Hush now, Mia. It's okay, take it easy. Nobody's forcing you into anything you don't want. I love you, you sweet, beautiful girl. I love you and I understand you, don't worry about a thing."

We remained close together for a little while, swaying gently, and her perfume was making me hornier still, if possible. I was thinking that if I let her masturbate me she would be turned on and maybe she'd let me do her then.

"Mark? I know it'll sound weird when I say this now but I've been thinking, you know, about all this. I told you some time back that I didn't know about blowjobs and it's still true. Maybe it's a foolish idea but, if we were in darkness, I would feel less shy, like, less inhibited, understand? Could we try the oral way in the dark? Doing it to each other? I think I should experience that, the oral, I've read about it and, with you, I guess it might feel okay, as we would be doing it together, to each other, at the same time, think that might work?"

The thought of doing a sixty-nine with my sister blew my mind. I shook with pent-up lust when I spoke.

"I think it might be the ideal way for you to try, Mia, for both of us, really. Oh, I'm getting so excited now, just thinking about what you said. I would be so willing to show you what it's about, you'd be sure to enjoy it, I can promise that. It's something that would very, very special, if you can just imagine our mouths on each other's genitals, the pleasure, man, I'm so horny... I'm about to burst. You too, you'll see!"

I turned all the bedroom lights off. The nearest street lamp barely shone through the window. Dimly, I heard Mia remove her gown and the panties she wore. I stripped and dropped my things in a corner.

"I'll wash quickly, just lie on the bed, I won't be long."

In the bathroom, I thought about what my sister had proposed. She was probably horrified at the thought of our having full incest with penetration so a sixty-nine likely would seem less wrong to her.

When I came back and turned the bathroom lights off, it was very dark in the room. I could not see anything at first. I made my way toward the bed cautiously. Reaching it, I could faintly see Mia lying on her side and I slid in facing her.

"I know your body is fantastic, Mia. I know you have a very nice shape and one day I'll be delighted to see it. For now, here's what we have to do. First things first: I won't come in your mouth. I'll tell you just before I come, just finish me with your hands. Got that? No sperm in your mouth. That's the main thing, right? Now. You know the position, let's start the easy way. I'll lie on my back and spread my legs. You'll be lying on top of me but the other way, your head towards my feet. During our sex, your knees will be at my shoulders, my mouth will reach your vulva and your mouth will reach my penis. Relax, your weight is nothing for me."

I touched my lips to my sister's mouth and kissed her lips gently, softly, savoring the feeling. Mia started breathing rapidly, she grabbed one of my hands and brought it to her breasts. The nipples were erect and I fondled each one in turn, gently at first, then a bit more roughly. Releasing her mouth, I pressed my teeth around one of her hard little buds and bit it, not hard. Mia sighed and moaned, pushing her breasts against my mouth and breathing harshly.

"It's time Mia. Get up and arrange yourself over me. The idea is, you have to get your vagina, the lips, to reach my mouth. I'm lying on my back so as you get your parts close to my mouth I'll be able to pleasure you, I'll start licking your vulva as you get close. I won't be able to move my head much so it'll be up to you to get your sex settled on my mouth at the precise point where you feel that my tongue is reaching your parts the way that feels best to you. Your orgasm will depend on what I do to you with my tongue and on what you do to position yourself so as to feel the most. Got that? After I start your cunnilingus, try to wait a couple of minutes then bring your mouth to my penis. I don't want to come too soon, okay? I'm sure my glans in your mouth will be one of the best sensations I can get from a woman so don't worry about a thing, about you or about me. Concentrate your mouth work on my mushroom, the tip, as it's my most sensitive spot and what I enjoy the most. Remember, this is all about getting off in the most pleasing manner that you can imagine. I love you, Mia, you know it and all will go well. Now, I can't wait any longer, let's do it."

By now, I could see Mia pretty well, despite the lack of light in the room. I saw her turn toward the foot of the bed and get on all fours beside me. I lay on my back and stretched my limbs, moving until I was centered on the bed, my whole body throbbing and twisting from side to side with the intense lust that possessed me. I brought my arms alongside my body and waited. I felt Mia bring one of her legs over my head then her thighs pressed against my shoulders as she brought her body down over mine. Her head bumped against my rigid shaft and my sister wrapped a hand around it. Mia's parts had a very faint musky odor and my body twitched as I thought I was about to taste her sex, something I could not have envisaged happening in a thousand years only a few days before.

Soon, my sister worked her knees apart and her vulva was coming down over my face. As it touched my mouth, I starting licking her parts, gently. She had a nice female taste, something like a mix of salty and tangy flavors yet rather mild, and I liked that. Mia adjusted her position on my mouth a couple of times as, with my lips and tongue, I licked gently all around her female parts for a few moments. Then, I grabbed Mia's buttocks and held her tightly against my mouth as I worked my tongue against her vulva, licking her everywhere except on her clitoris so she would not go into orgasm too soon. I considered putting a finger or two in her but figured we were both too close to orgasm so I groaned instead and tapped Mia's shoulder.

I felt a breath over the tip of my shaft then there was gentle, moist heat surrounding the head of my penis. Mia's mouth had just closed over my swollen glans and my body reacted with a long involuntary quiver, twisting and throbbing with the extreme pleasure I was receiving. Mia moved her mouth down only a short distance, keeping her mouth fairly tight on the head of my penis. I was in ecstasy, almost swooning with the sensation of her warm mouth enclosing my glans. She stopped once my hard, enlarged mushroom had filled her mouth, so I rolled my head away from her vulva to talk to her and I encouraged her...

"Work your mouth up and down the glans, about an inch, maybe two, and fairly tightly, as you did with your hands. You really don't have to take me in very deep. I'll warn you just before I come."

Mia did as she was told. She kind of suckled my head for a few seconds then I felt her mouth begin my fellatio. My pleasure soared and I found it difficult to keep my pelvis flat on the mattress as I sighed and moaned loudly, the extreme feelings making me want to push my penis upward and deeper into my sister's mouth. After maybe a minute of the most exquisite sensations, I knew I would not be able to hold off any longer so I asked Mia to let go of my shaft. Her mouth stopped moving but she kept the head of my penis inside her mouth. I began licking and sucking all around her clit, moving my tongue closer and closer to it, feeling the effect on Mia increasing the closer I got to her little nub. Her orgasm overtook her only seconds later. I felt my own orgasm well up at the same time hers was surging and I shouted to Mia to let go of my penis but she moved her mouth up and down my glans vigorously instead, even as she herself was coming. Mia moaned loudly then cried out as her body quivered and shook uncontrollably when the spasms took hold and she still had my penis in her mouth when I erupted. There was nothing I could do so I just let myself go, feeling a long series of spasms as my semen spurted. Because this was my own sister fellating me, I could not help realizing we were now committing incest. For some reason, that very thought increased my sexual excitement and my pleasure became even more intense, excruciatingly so, bringing me sensations that were probably stronger than I'd ever experienced. I became absolutely giddy with the lust I felt for my sister and, once my ejaculation started, the orgasm lasted, and lasted, certainly much longer than usual.

I felt completely spent when Mia finally let go of my penis and rolled off me. There was a strong sexual smell in the room and I thought she would go wash her mouth and hands right away but she stayed on the bed and lay down beside me. Taking hold of my head, she kissed me, a hard, seriously long kiss, our tongues mixing it up aplenty. I can say I definitely found out what my sperm tastes like. After our kiss ended, we lay in each other's arms and talked things over.

"I wasn't sure what I would do about your sperm, I was so caught up in the feeling of you and I having this sex together, it just felt important to have you come in my mouth. I swallowed it all, you know? Me, who never thought I'd be able to swallow. I suppose it's because I care for you so much, Mark. The excitement you made me feel was so beautiful, the pleasure I felt down there and all over my body was so intense, I couldn't believe it and I love you, love you, love you, for being you."

I caressed the back of the wondrous girl who lay in my arms, my heart full of love for her.

"I've never been so turned on by a sexual act, Mia. Of all the girls I've known, you're the one with whom I've felt the most intense orgasms, can you believe that? You turn me on something crazy and I love you, my dark little bundle of joy, and I know I'll always love you. I think I would like us to live together, I don't want to leave you from now on. Anyway, there'll be time to think things over. Why shouldn't we be together? We could split expenses you know, what's not to like? We'll just have to see what happens when we start thinking about having boy and girl friends, some day. It shouldn't be a problem for a while, wouldn't you agree? For me, at least."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister Mia
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds