My Sister Mia

We kissed again, a bit more gently, then just held hands. We truly loved each other, I guess.

I gave three months' notice to my landlord and I moved into Mia's house. Our house, now.

Some months later, my sister surprised me. We were resting comfortably after enjoying a great sixty-nine and we were waiting for my member to become ready for some regular missionary fucking.

"I wonder what it would feel like to be blindfolded and have my arms and legs tied while some mysterious, silent stranger was having his way with me..."

Well, after my sister's musings, my penis swelled right up and the intense pleasure in our fucking made us both delirious.

While waiting for sleep that night, I kept thinking about Mia's comment that she would enjoy being restrained during sex. I'd never tried anything of the sort and I felt uncomfortable with the idea. I could not understand how she could think being tied and unable to move would be pleasurable. Finally, I decided it was no big deal and there would be no harm in tying her up if it was a sexual turn-on for her. After all, the idea was not to inflict pain but rather to add intensity to my sister's sexual experiences.

The next morning, I found myself inside a sex shop where I bought twenty feet of soft nylon rope and, following the advice of the sales woman, four shackles for the feet of our bed. They were simple shackles, each one consisting of two round metal rings three inches in diameter that were joined together with a foot-long chain. The woman explained that I should ease a shackle under each of our four bed legs, putting each leg through one of the rings, leaving the other ring on the carpet under the bed, free and ready for the rope. I was to tie my partner's wrists and ankles with the four ropes, pulling each one somewhat tight so the partner could not move, then tie the rope securely to each shackle. She even showed me how to tie the rope to a wrist and an ankle so the partner could not wiggle free yet not be hurt. She said to be careful and not let the person alone too long, adding the position could soon become uncomfortable. She was a rather pretty middle-aged woman and I would not have minded her demonstrating the whole technique on me then and there as I had ended up with a respectable hard-on during her demonstration. I paid her, thanked her and smiled at her wickedly as I hurried out of the store.

Given the bulge in my pants, I realized I was anxious to see my sister nude and restrained on our bed but I held back a day or two then practiced what I had learned while Mia was at work, getting some idea of the rope lengths needed, keeping in mind my sister's petite body. When done, I fastened the four shackles to our bed and stashed the four rope lengths in a bottom drawer. I was all set for Mia's fantasy and I called her cell phone just before five o'clock.

"I'm very horny just now and I'm in need of a charitable hand. Will you be home soon?"

Mia laughed delightedly.

"I'll be there soon, Bro. You wait for me, now."

As soon as Mia arrived, she ran to our in-suite bathroom and I heard her singing in the shower.

She came out wearing a short nightie and called to me.

"I'm in the mood too so let's eat later. Let's get started."

I got up and went to our bedroom, carrying the two double martinis I had prepared as I waited for her.

"You'll find yourself helpless and completely at my mercy this evening, Mia. You didn't know but that's my program for you this evening. Now, strip."

I had one of Mia's scarves in my pocket and I took it out, approaching her with it as I stretched it between my hands. Mia looked at it and smiled. Her disrobing didn't take long.

"So that's why you're so turned on. Okay, I guess, let's play. Oh boy, I wonder what I got myself into!"

"We're playing, Mia, just playing, but I'll be silent. Try not to speak as well, you're allowed to moan but only if you absolutely must."

Now completely nude, Mia got on our bed and lay on her back. Wiggling her body until she was near the center, she waited. I raised her head and wrapped the blindfold securely over her eyes. My sister smelled heavenly and I could hardly wait to touch her. I got my four ropes and, using the two longest ones, I tied the wrists first, as the saleswoman had suggested, and I joined the ropes to the two shackles at the head of the bed. With her wrists secured, I stood at the foot of the bed and grabbed Mia's feet, pulling her body until her arms were fully extended. Her feet now just reached the foot of the bed. After tying the two remaining short ropes to her ankles, I spread Mia's feet apart and secured the ropes to their respective shackles at the foot of the bed. I pulled each rope toward the corners of the bed tightly and adjusted each rope until her body was spread-eagled tautly on the mattress and mostly unable to move. Since Mia's feet reached the corners of the mattress, her head was far from the headboard. This was on purpose, given what I intended to do to her.

I stripped. My penis stuck out in front of me, with pre-come oozing out continuously and my excitement building.

I approached the right side of the bed and knelt on it. I leaned across Mia's body and brushed the nipple of her left breast with my penis. She moaned, her body quivered and her torso twisted against her restraints. Next, I pinched her left nipple fairly hard and she cried out, open-mouthed and chest heaving upward, straining against the cords holding her in position beneath me as I again twisted the nipple sharply. Mia's cries turned into a keening sound but she relaxed gradually when I did not touch her again, finally letting her chest fall back to the mattress. Moving back over her, I sucked on her right nipple, gently to begin with, then fairly roughly for a few seconds. I finished by biting the nipple sharply for a split second. Mia wailed and moved as much as her restraints allowed, twisting her body as she tried to get her breasts away from me. Her nipples seemed swollen and hard and they stood out a good quarter inch. She was breathing rapidly, her breasts quivered and shook and she made that keening sound continually now. I straddled her body with my left leg and, with my knees next to her waist, I leaned over my sister's upper body. Placing my left hand flat on the mattress beside her head and supporting my weight with my left arm, I grabbed my penis, moved my pelvis toward the head of the bed and pushed myself into Mia's mouth. After moving my body until my rod was almost vertical in her mouth, I pushed myself down until it felt like my head reached all the way down her throat as far as it could go. Mia groaned and appeared to gag as I kept my prick impaled deeply in her mouth, resting my weight with both hands on the low headboard. I could hear her making soft gurgling sounds and her throat worked as if she was trying to swallow. Suddenly afraid she was in trouble, I took my penis out of her mouth and rolled off her to stand beside her. Mia breathed deeply several times and coughed in an effort to catch her breath. She was finally able to breathe normally, if a bit raggedly, and I was relieved to see she was recovering. Her blindfold had shifted and I adjusted it so she could not see. I was none too pleased with myself.

"You okay?"

She tried to answer but she coughed instead and nodded that she was, still moaning softly.

I decided to give her a minute or two, as I wondered if she would be able to fellate me in a sixty-nine position while tied down in that position. I also wanted to make her come but, given the way she was restrained, I was not sure everything would work out. And now that I was as horny as a stud, I was anxious to carry on. Seeing my sister on her back, nude, blindfolded and completely helpless, with her limbs spread widely apart and unable to move, well, I was hugely turned on. But why? What was this? This was not me, this could not be my normal self. I honestly cannot say I'd never day dreamed about a situation like this but now, I was becoming so involved with the fantasy I was experiencing that I began to act in very surprising ways. How else could I explain the pain I had inflicted? What could make me want to torture my sister's breasts? I decided I would have a good talk with Mia to see how she felt and what she would have to say about what I had just done to her.

Now, with my head towards Mia's feet, I got on my hands and knees over her body and placed my knees in the space between her shackled arms, moving my pelvis over her head and slowly settling down. I pushed my knees apart to bring my penis lower and I moved my head towards Mia's vulva, supporting my weight on my hands outside her thighs. I moved my pelvis back until my feet were close to the headboard then, holding my penis with my right hand, I placed between Mia's lips. I pushed my glans inside her mouth and moved my body a bit more toward Mia's feet to better align my shaft with her mouth. Once I felt I had reached the ideal position, I did my best to keep my penis where it was, with the glans properly filling Mia's mouth cavity. I held myself in that position, using my knees and my hands to support my weight and maintain the height. The feeling of Mia's mouth surrounding the head of my penis was amazing and her tongue swishing over my glans was intensely pleasurable. Spreading my hands wider I reached with my mouth until I was tonguing Mia's sex. I licked inside her folds and just below her clitoris, avoiding touching it as long as possible as I waited for my climax.

I couldn't help moaning as my pleasure surged slowly. Mia was holding her head just high enough to do me the way I liked it best, with my mushroom just inside her lips, with occasional flicking of her tongue along its rim as she moved her mouth slowly in short vertical motions until my orgasm started up deep in my balls. I came in her mouth, hard, but I was now concentrating on Mia's clitoris and I sucked it gently then harder, stopping from time to time to lick the area surrounding it and, finally, to swish my tongue sharply side to side across her clit until my sister was overtaken by her own shuddering orgasm and came with a loud and halting wail, even as she was still swallowing my sperm.

I got off her immediately after that and quickly untied Mia's legs. She wriggled her body and pulled on her arm restraints. Thinking her arms were possibly hurting, I released her wrists, removed the blindfold and lay beside Mia, caressing her gently. She smiled a little but I could see tears in her eyes.

"Boy, did I ever get my wish! One can't be too careful when wishing for something, I tell you. This was something else, you've exhausted me, I feel distraught but also happy, and all at once, somehow. That deep throating you did me was completely unexpected, I thought it would hurt and that I wouldn't be able to keep from gagging or retching. I wanted to make you stop but I couldn't talk, your big thing was choking me, like... I'm not ready to do this again, you know, not soon, anyway. I love you, you don't have to worry. But that was kind of extreme, man, and that's the truth!"

"I love you Mia and I wouldn't hurt you for the world. You drive me crazy too, you know, I'm horny all the time since we're together. Doing it like this,

it's something special, not meant to be every day, it's supposed to be a treat, of a sort, and I won't abuse of it. Or of you."

"You abused my breasts, you beast, it hurt you know."

"I'm sorry, Mia, I did not wish to hurt you that badly, just a bit. I heard it supposedly adds to the intensity of sex but now I know, I'll go easy next time. You know I didn't do it to you because of any mean streak in me, right?"

She laughed and sighed, raising her mouth to mine for a quick peck.

"I don't want you to stop with the nipples completely, Mark, I love it when you play with them and I'm not sure I didn't enjoy the things you did to my boobs. Without wanting to admit it, of course."

"Ha! Truth will out. It's okay to tell me you liked what I did to your tits, Sis. Admit it, it turned you on, right? Tell you what. We'll do it again in a month, or on the first of each month, say. We'll soon see if you're being truthful about this. And try to keep from looking forward to it!"

I was still horny, our conversation had not helped my condition and I moved over Mia's body. Given her feelings about incest, it had taken a long time before I was able to penetrate her body vaginally and ejaculate inside her. Now, laughing, her left fingers spread her cunt lips open as her right hand took hold of me and pulled me into her vagina. Her head went back, her eyes closed, and she exhaled loudly as I sank into her. Making love to Mia in the conventional way was very exciting, as usual, and we both came very strongly. As usual, my sister's nails raked my back almost painfully during her intense orgasm. The odor of sex was strong in the room as I pumped my load into my sister, without protection, as her doctor had told her she would probably be unable to conceive. That fact did not bother me but I felt a bit sorry for Mia's sake.

The next first of the month was only twelve days later. I decided to have my way with Mia in a slightly different way, this time. She knew that I would tie her down on that day and my impression was that she didn't mind the idea one bit. Of course, she'd deny it if I asked her. I didn't. However, I decided I would go real easy with her, especially with the deep throating and the pain to her nipples. I did not want to hurt my sister and I figured I would let her tell me if she felt I was not rough enough when she was shackled.

I had measured our dining table ahead of time and I bought a thin camping mattress that was just a bit smaller than our dining table's surface.

So, on that first day of the following month, I asked Mia to strip and wait for me in our room. I went to my car and got the rolled mattress into the house. Once I had unrolled it on the dining table, I went to the bedroom and asked Mia to follow me. Her first look at the table confirmed her suspicions and she looked at it misty-eyed, waiting for what I was about to do. I kissed Mia on the lips and backed her nude body against one long side of the table. Putting my hands around her I grabbed her ass, lifted her up and laid her on the mattress in a sitting position, legs hanging from the table's edge. I walked around her and grabbing her shoulders, I brought her down. She now lay flat across the table's width, with her head also hanging over the side.

"No need to tie you down, unless you'd want me to. I'll just deep throat you, Mia."

Just that! Mia did not say anything; she waited, eyes closed and hands fisted tight along her thighs. I could see she was very tense. The table happened to be about the right size for what I wished to do. I pulled Mia's shoulders a bit further from the table as I wanted her head to hang down a good bit. I stripped completely and went to Mia's head. She shut her eyes tightly and opened her mouth as I took hold of her head and brought my erect penis near her mouth.

"Are you comfortable? Tell me now if your neck hurts."

"I'm all right. Please be careful but try to come quickly."

The dining room table idea was that I hoped my penis would align with her mouth well enough so it would go into her lined up more or less correctly as I pounded her throat. Supporting Mia's head with my hands, I pushed my penis inside her mouth and pressed inside slowly until my glans was a good way down Mia's throat. I pressed my rod deep inside her mouth just a couple of seconds after which, holding her head tightly, I fucked her mouth with good, long strokes, gradually increasing speed as my desire increased. I felt myself moaning loudly and I grunted when I climaxed, coming forcefully in very long spurts even as I pulled back slightly to allow my sister a chance to swallow my sperm.

When I was done, I pulled out of Mia's mouth and I turned her, moving her body around until she was lying flat on the table lengthwise with her ankles barely overhanging the table's short side. She did not say anything but I could see she was apprehensive or disconcerted. I was not sure she had liked what I had just done to her. Shit! I would have to be gentler still in the future when deep throating my sister.

Mia now lay nude on the table before my hungry eyes, with her head to my left. Standing beside her, I pulled her body toward me and put my left hand on her breasts, my right one going to her vulva. I masturbated my sister and touched her nipples, occasionally pinching one very gently until she moaned and tried to move. I did not have time to touch her very long, she orgasmed quickly, as was usual with us. We could never last long when we had sex together, unless having sex repeatedly. Mia cried out and arched her pelvis, pushing against my hand as her body shook with the intensity of her pleasure. I carried her to the bedroom and we lay on our bed together. I caressed her and snuggled against her for ten, fifteen minutes. Then she asked me to make love to her the normal way.

My sister and I are looking forward to being together for a year or two more. Or longer. Who knows? We are happy together and cherish each other as much as we can. Too much probably, I suppose, as things turned out! I fear the day when one of us wants to leave to get married. Hopefully, that won't happen soon and we'll remain together. The one house is fine, thank you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister Mia
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds