My Sister, My Loving Twin

"Don't you worry, sweet Jo. Just kiss me." I began to kiss my Jo all over her body, from head to feet as I moved my body agily over hers. I kissed her soft breasts, and quickly flicked my tongue over her erect pink nipples, which stood at attention like twin sentinels. Jo moaned and writhed, calling out for me to please, please hurry.

"Joe, I need you in me....Please, don't wait."

I kissed her from both breasts and beautifully hardened nipples, down her toned, soft stomach and hot abdomen, pausing only to swirl my tongue into her navel, which brought on even more emphatic cries for me to hurry. I told Jo gently that I was getting there, but wanted to give her the most special kiss I could. Jo grasped my right hand with both of hers, and put my hand on her damp, perfect little mound. She then led my incredulous hand slowly up and down her soft, wet slit, and then did something that almost made me come on the spot. She slipped my index finger down into her tight, wet hole, and this was too much for me. I was out of my mind, and lost track of where I was, and whether I'd ever been this excited before. I gently pushed her hands out of the way, and brought my head over her pretty mound, which by now was saturated. I spread her legs and separated her delicate cunt lips with my thumbs. Then I began to suck the slightly pungent, sweet nectar from her beautiful pussy. My tongue explored her tight wet hole, and this produced shrieks of joyful agony from my sister.

My educated tongue then gyrated into her small, wet hole as Jo writhed and pushed her body upward in a desperate, instinctive attempt to get as much of my tongue into her as physically possible. I massaged her beautifully rounded soft ass fully with my hands, while bringing my gyrating, flicking tongue up to her pea-size clit, which tripled in size in a matter of a minute or so. By that time I was so hot that I thought I would completely lose it, but with the thought of pleasuring my Joanna, I somehow kept enough composure to continue. I brought her now engorged clitoris into my mouth, and sucked gently. This caused guttural groans from Jo, punctuated by animal-like noises which I'd never, ever heard from any woman before.

My moist finger explored the inner region of Jo's rectum, and she started to vigorously thrash when I did this. I quickly, gently finger fucked this region while still flicking her clit with my hungry tongue. This caused my sister to cry out mercilessly. I had reached the point of no return, and quickly brought my body up over Jo's, kissing her deeply as she extended her wet tongue into my open, eager mouth. She swirled her tongue around my lips, then massaged the roof of my mouth with her tongue. This drove me to the brink, as I was by now so frenzied that it was everything I could do to hold back.

Jo had other plans though, as she took my hot cock into her moist, steaming mouth. She deftly swirled an experienced tongue over the head of my rock hard member, then took me so far into her mouth that I thought she might strangle. If I had been on the brink before, I had now gone much further. I gently moved her up from me and brought my body over hers, arching my back so that my cock would meet her hot, wet pussy. I carefully and gently positioned my member, and thrust my cock fully into my Joanna.This caused Jo to cry out in joyful pain as my sister grasped my arms very hard with more strength than a young woman should have. Her nails cut into my arms, but I hardly noticed this as I drove my steel dick into and out of my girl with thrusts so hard that our pelvic bones hurt with the bashing blows of my thrusts. She met my thrusts with equally punishing thrusts of her own rocking pelvic movements which forced her clit down very hard on the ultra-sensitive top of my cock as I pulled out of her. She then rocked her pelvis up to meet my entering member at the perfect angle for maximum penetration. She hadn't learned this in Physical Education!

Our thrusts became stronger and faster til Jo cried out that she was going to come. Just hearing this brought me to the same point, and I felt I could hold out no longer. Our movements quickly became almost fever-pitched until Joanna started to shake rigidly and uncontrollably while starting a long, steady moan, which increased in volume for a whole minute or more. I then shot what felt like was a litre of hot cum into my beautiful twin, and our love juices mixed and flowed out over our legs. Jo's cunt clamped down on my rock-hard dick as she pulled me into her for dear life.

We lay in each others arms for about thirty minutes, kissing gently and caressing each other tenderly all over our upper bodies. We lay limp from our workout.... which was probably more demanding than any of Joanna's five mile jogs though the metro park. Finally we dropped into very deep stages of sleep as we lay intertwined in each others arms.

Jo and I woke up with the early morning sun which lit up my room through the large, sheer-curtained bay windows. Neither of us wanted to leave the other, nor did either of us quite believe what joy and happiness we'd experienced. Jo smiled up at me and said, "well, what do you think of my body," in typical 'Jo fashion.'

I smiled slightly, and told my sister that she'd be about an '7' out of '10' on my girl-scale. She playfully hit me with the pillow then, but kissed me long and hard, just like she'd kissed me last night. We again fell into each others arms and dozed back off to sleep, both of us still exhausted from our first time.

I woke up quickly at the knock on my door, but someone came right into the room before I had a chance to answer. "Joseph, would you like some coffee and pancakes? I've cooked......." My Dad's voice trailed off as he saw the two of us intertwined tightly in my feather bed. Dad quietly and without another word left my room, very gently closing the door so as to not wake Jo. I was in shock, and quickly woke Jo. We were both more than a little panic-stricken that Dad had caught us in bed, and we had to talk with him. Jo and I were frantic, although we knew Dad was very rational, understanding and probably as loving a father as young people could hope for. We quickly got our robes and went downstairs.

"Dad, I can explain," I stammered, trying to get out some semblance of coherent explanation.

"Joey, please, there's no need to explain," Dad said. "I've known that you two had more than brother-sister feelings, probably longer than you have. You see, many of the parents of twins research and meet with other parents very early to find out some of the unique interactions of our twins, and differences from our other kids."

"I know you love each other and as I said, I've suspected it for some time. I don't personally understand the special bond that twins share, but this type of intense love is not uncommon from what I've heard. You see, I'm actually glad and relieved that you have each other. You've been together all your lives, and whether or not you keep your very special love, you've got a lifetime of this very special bond, which is unlike any other. Again, I understand and want you to know I'm there for you two, whatever you choose to do."

I was floored by what Dad said. "Dad, I almost whispered, I didn't actually know for sure myself until yesterday. Joanna only realized that she was in love with me just a few months ago. We've always had a very special love, though, and it's hard to put into words just how special it is...."

"Joseph and Joanna," my Dad said with a reassuring smile, "you two don't owe me any explanation whatsoever. I helped to bring you into this world, and if anyone should understand, I should, and I do. Please, you've got my blessing in anything you two decide. Okay?"

I hugged my Dad very tightly as I again cried softly. Joanna was also in tears, and joined us in an emotional three-way hug. Dad then joined us with his own tears, but quickly wiped his eyes and asked briskly, "who's up for some pancakes? I drove back early this morning from Monterey because the crowd's too large and noisy for a 'fifty something' father of twins."

We all had a hearty pancake breakfast, and then went for an outing in the city. San Francisco is very exciting any time of the year, but this trip to the city was completely overshadowed by our fantastic revelations of the previous day and night.

A year has come and gone now, and Dad's engaged to a very nice lady, someone he met right after our talk. He's happy now, and happier than he's ever been since Mom died five years ago. He sees us now probably as much or more than ever, and our relationship with him and his fiancee, Susan, is absolutely wonderful.

Jo and I've both moved out of our fraternity and sorority houses and we've rented a small house close to campus. We're incredibly happy, and we've decided to stay together 'forever,' as Jo lovingly says. I had absolutely no argument with that, and if I did it would do me no good anyway. We're going to move from the Bay Area up to Portland soon when we finish college. There we have jobs waiting in public school systems. I've got a job teaching in the drama department of a major high school and Jo will be coaching women's' soccer and track, while teaching physical education at a nearby high school.

What's happened to us is still just short of unbelievable and almost impossible to explain. Ironically, Tom called a couple of months ago to apologize to Jo about his abrupt departure. Dad told him that everything was fine, and Jo had met someone she'd had a crush on as far back as pre-school. Tom sent his best wishes to Jo and her new beau, and Dad felt he did the right thing in telling Tom that the bike that Tom left was being used by Jo for the transportation she needed. Apparently Tom didn't have balls enough to ask anything more about his almost new Honda Goldwing, which now sits proudly in our garage. We're happy, and that's what matters. I've enjoyed writing our story....I Hope you enjoyed reading it. Thanks!

This is Joanna, and my brother asked me to write a few lines to finish the story. Well, here goes: I don't have the writing skills Joey has, but I do want to thank you all for reading this, our story. We are only two of many twins from what we've heard, who come together in closeness which transcends anything expected of siblings. How this happens, we're not really sure, but we'd like to encourage anyone who knows twins like us to please understand, and realize that twins are products of genetics and their upbringing. We didn't choose to 'come out together,' and the incredibly strong bonds that twins have as a result of a 'single egg'...will never be fully fathomed by anyone who's not a twin; know-it-all sociologist bastards, notwithstanding.

We're unbelievably happy. Joey's doing well and feels very good about getting our story off his chest. I do too, although I wouldn't have had the courage to write about it. Like Joey reminds me, he does have balls, although I remind him that I do, too! I'm a physical education teacher-to-be, and I've got a locker room full of them. Well, I'm breaking into typical, vintage 'Joanna,' as my friends say, so I'd better quit while I'm ahead. A couple more things, though. Although we want a child, we've both decided not to risk bringing one into this world who might have physical defects due to our close genetic makeup. So we've decided to adopt, and we're very happy about this. The adoption agency knows of our relationship, and they have no problem with it. Hell, this is California. We're almost boring, compared to most Californians!

That's about all I can think of for now. We'll try to get back in awhile to give you a progress report. Our baby is in State custody now and we're currently undergoing adoption procedures. Oh, he's a boy, and we're naming him Harley Solo Anderson. Don't laugh; Like I said, this is California!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 357 milliseconds