My Sister, My Slut Ch. 02

"I don't understand, I thought you -"

She gave me a black look, "You pushed me away last night, and now you want me today? It's wrong!"

"But-"

"But nothing! I won't be subject to your fickle desire, Alex! I'm not a toy and this isn't a game: you can't just fuck your sister and pretend like it's nothing."

At that my sister swam away and stormed up the beach to her towel, wrapping it around her and lying down behind the chairs, where my view to her was obscured. I remained in the water, seething. The little tease! How could she behave as she did last night, wear what she was wearing today, and then call me fickle and storm off?

If the drive to the beach was awkward, the drive home was excruciating. My parents chatted away happily while my sister and I stared out our respective windows in silence. Anger abated, I considered what my sister had said: "you can't fuck your sister and pretend like it's nothing". I didn't want to pretend it was nothing. It was everything; it was a passion that consumed my soul; to pretend it was nothing was life negating! But I did not simply want to fuck my sister, did I? I loved her, more than brotherly love, I was certain. Why couldn't she understand that? Why couldn't I understand her?

For the second time in as many days I had blue balls, again caused by my sister. Licentious thoughts haunted my afternoon. My sister's skimpy bikini and the way it was tight across her pussy causing a cameltoe came to mind, as did her luscious breasts and the heat of her body as I held her against me in the water. At the same time, I understood the damage I had already done to our relationship. The further I went, the further we went, the more difficult it would to normalise until finally we would reach the point of no return and slide into the abyss. I longed for the abyss.

*

That weekend I made it my purpose to make up with my sister, make out with my sister, and then make love to my sister. Nothing else would do at this point. Waking from a lubricious dream on Saturday morning, before breakfast I sat at my desk and considered my plan of attack.

First, I needed my sister to forgive and forget. To this end I cooked her breakfast in bed. Aware that I could hardly make my sister breakfast without also making breakfast for my parents, I worked away diligently and delivered my parents a meal - to their delight - before taking food upstairs on a tray. My sister liked Spanish omelette and strong coffee, so that's what I brought her. I knocked once and went in, finding my sister's nightdress had ridden up her body in the night, leaving her curvy butt bare to my hungry eyes. However, that wasn't the object of my visit. I coughed, she woke, and I handed the tray when she was ready like a good butler.

"For you, sis."

She peered at me and at the food. "Not poisoned, is it?"

I chuckled. "My cooking isn't that bad."

"Humph, I'll be the judge of that," she mumbled.

This wasn't the joyous reception I had hoped for. I better have done a good job on the omelette.

"Are you going to stand there and watch me eat?"

I left her room. Ah well, I guess I couldn't expect too much: it'd have to be pretty damn heavenly food for her to open her legs for me on account of an omelette. Fortunately, there was more to my plan. I'd chalk that phase up as a success.

Second, I needed my sister horny. I expected this would be the most difficult part of the plan, seeing as I could hardly force her to watch pornography and I didn't have quite the physique to be a male stripper. However, I did have intelligence in my favour and everyone knows the brain is the sexiest organ. Specifically, I knew my sister liked lingerie and I knew that she liked shopping. If the breakfast in bed had done its job, she might even forgive me long enough to let me take her to the mall, including a stop at Silk & Satin, the local lingerie and intimate apparel store. What's more, if my theorising was not deluded, wearing skimpy clothing turned my sister on. This was a case where my prurience of her sexual proclivities might pay off in spades.

By mid-morning we were wandering around the mezzanine of the mall. Jen was in a better mood to my relief. I made sure that we walked past the lingerie store a couple of times before casually asking if she wanted to look inside. Of course, casually asking if one's sister wants to look at and buy lingerie isn't really possible, but she consented all the same, perhaps willing to humour me at my dime. Remembering that she'd admitted to getting horny at the thought of my own voyeuristic arousal, I was more than happy to oblige with the cash.

We entered the store. It was small, with a few mannequins and racks of bikinis, brassieres, garter belts and even some kinkier items in the corner, including a top-bottom combination with slits that would no doubt reveal the nipples and pussy. I swallowed at the thought, but my sister looked instead to more conventional garments. Aware that I was out of place in a store exclusively for women's intimate apparel, I sat on a chair in the corner and idly played around on my phone, stealing glances at my sister as she browsed the racks, the store clerk at her side eager to help. After a few minutes she had picked some garments to try on, giving me a coy wink as she stepped into the try-on room at the back. I felt myself getting hard. The wink was sure proof of my plan's success.

The two staffers at the counter were staring at me, probably wondering what relation I was to the most stunning blond to have ever entered their store. While I did share some physical similarities with my sister, the fact that we were siblings wasn't immediately obvious. We were both tall and blond (my sister's hair golden and mine paler), but there the similarities ended - in this sense we could be any two Scandinavians. I was pale and she lightly tanned. I had green eyes, hers piercing, pale blue. Most importantly, I was plain and she gorgeous. The thought that I might be mistaken for her boyfriend, and the envy that would arouse in others, excited me.

Presently my sister reappeared from the small room at the back, waving me over.

"How do I look?" she asked.

What a question! Simply seeing her and my Rockwell hardness rating jumped to about HRC65 - which is to say, an obvious tent formed in my pants and I was glad that my back was turned to the clerks.

"Oh, I see," licking her glossy, succulent lips.

I'd never seen such an erotic sight as that before me. My sister wore long, sheer black stockings attached to a diaphanous garter belt which gripped her waist and accentuated her lean, ballerina-like figure. My eyes were drawn to the semi-transparent black and red panties, which had a floral pattern concealing her most intimate parts, hinting at but not quite revealing the secrets lying beneath. Then her breasts, so enticingly covered in a lacy bra that emphasised their natural size and cleavage, again without exposing too much but leaving me to yearn for more. My sister smiled at my transfixion and then span around, giving me a tantalising view of her back, before skipping back into the booth.

The mesmerising scene ended, I readjusted my crotch area and shuffled back to my seat, careful to keep my back turned to the staff as much as possible. Finally my sister returned from cubicle, once again in her knee-length skirt and blouse.

"Will you buy them for me?" she asked.

How could I refuse? I walked to the counter with her and the cashier carefully scanned each item and placed it in a fancy cloth bag with the store's logo, S&S, monogrammed on the side. I knew that my bank account was in for a beating as I handed the woman my card.

"Your boyfriend is a very lucky man," the woman commented.

My sister blushed and smiled. "Yes, he is."

I was thrilled that my sister had not corrected the cashier. My bank account half emptied and my card returned, the lady handed me the bag and winked.

"Enjoy," the other clerk said as we left.

The second stage was complete: if my intuition was worth a damn, a rousing success, in more ways than one. My plan was going swimmingly. It was possible that I could be rutting away in her by nightfall, if I played my cards right. However, I didn't want to rush it and risk provoking the same reaction as yesterday at the beach. So, I commenced the third phase of my plan: getting my sister drunk - or, at least, tipsy.

Drinking is not something we did often at home. Not that my parents minded greatly now that my sister and I were both adults, but we'd normally go out rather than sit about in our rooms swigging vodka like alcoholics. However, my motivations would be transparent if I took my sister out, particularly given her last clubbing experience, so instead I suggested a movie after dinner. My parents were dining with friends at a fancy restaurant and I was in charge of cooking again. While I could manage an omelette, I went with pizza delivery instead of risking culinary disaster. As the opening scene of our rom-com started, I opened a bottle of white.

"Here, have a glass," I said.

My sister was curled up on the other end of the couch from me, still dressed casually in a skirt and blouse. I peeked to see if she was wearing a bra - she was, to my disappointment. Within an hour we were both two glasses down. For me that was pretty minimal inebriation-wise, but I hoped that my much lighter sister would be feeling the effects.

"More?" I asked.

She shook her head. I put the bottle back down and lay into the couch. One benefit of size (and masculinity) is being able to match and, if necessary, exceed the drinking of other, smaller, people. I'm no big drinker, never have been, but I had a substantial size advantage over my sister, so I was content to let the alcohol of two generous wine glasses have its way with her. My estimations were correct. My sister unbuttoned the top of her blouse, mumbling a complaint about the heat. A few minutes later she stretched her legs, resting her feet and lower calves over my thighs.

I've never understood foot fetishists, but seeing my sister's delicate feet, with bright red painted toenails, I had an idea. I gently placed my hands on her right foot and started rubbing, softly pressing one hand into the arch of her foot while stroking her lower calf with the other. At first she squirmed before relaxing into the massage I was giving her. I could see the tension leave her legs.

"That's nice," she murmured.

After a little while I switched my attentions to her other foot, lavishing it with the same gentle touch. I did not look at my sister's face, but I could feel her expressions flow down her body and through the palms of my hands. Emboldened, I inched my way up her calves, keeping my hands in tender action. Although I noticed that her knees and thighs had parted invitingly, I did not reach up her thighs, instead contenting myself with her calves, which were muscular and bearing little fat, testament to her fitness. They were lean muscles, like a dancer's, not burly like a bodybuilder, and I enjoyed sliding my hands over my sister's delightfully smooth, hairless skin, illuminated only by the glow of the TV. I could do this for hours, I thought: to simply be there, touching her, having her enticingly close and real and mine.

Eventually I felt movement in her calves, as if my rubbing them had brought them to life. First it was almost imperceptible as her right foot began rubbing up and down my thigh, approaching but not reaching my hardening shaft. Then her movements became more confident and she used her toes and the ball of her foot to stroke me. At last she came in contact with my stiffness. Her toes paused in their wriggling, as if a child testing the water, before continuing. I continued rubbing her calves in hope that this would prompt further pleasurable advances and was not disappointed. Without ever looking at her feet or my crotch, my sister's deftly caressed me through my pants. Jen used her big toe to circle around the top of my sensitive cockhead, eliciting a moan of pleasure on my part. It was a teasing delectation, full of promise yet unable to truly gratify. I wanted more.

With libidinous glee I slid my hand up past my sister's knees, lightly brushing her thighs. My fingertips circled and danced across her skin, creating swirling patterns and eliciting another blissful moan as they approached the hem of her skirt and slipped under it. My sister was warm, almost glowing with her heat as my hand stroked her inner thighs. It felt so wrong, so perverted and dirty and forbidden, but my straining cock and moaning sister told a different story. It took all my restraint not to pounce onto her and plunder my sister's hot, wet snatch. But that was not my plan, at least not yet. I wanted her to lose herself to arousal first, to make her commit fully to our incestuous urges. She needed to be an active participant in our sordidness.

I withdrew my hand from her thighs and gently picked up my sister's foot, bringing it to my lips. As I lavished her dainty foot with kisses I was rewarded with a stunning view up her legs to her shadowy pubis, where her white panties were visible in the low light. My cockhead twitched wildly as my sister's left foot traced circles around it. Greedily inhaling my sister's light floral bouquet, I saw that her face was now quite flushed and her breathing short. It delighted me that my touch could affect my sister in this way.

"You're missing the movie, doofus," she breathed.

I chuckled. The film was coming to an end and I wondered if the spell that held us in licentious heaven would end with the roll of the credits. Maybe I needed to work faster. I surreptitiously unzipped my fly and lowered my pants to my ankles, freeing my cock to spring up and stand tall. My sister gasped and withdrew her feet. Had I gone too far? Jen moved - I feared for an instant that she might run away - and then scooted over on the couch so her shoulder was against mine. I turned my head to face her but before I could act she planted a kiss on my lips. As I'd imagined, they were soft and succulent. My heart fluttered and I felt my pulse in my neck. Her perfume was in my nostrils. After the brief instant of our first kiss she withdrew.

"This is so wrong. You're my little brother!"

Her tone was not disgust, but rather heavy with arousal. Not taking any risks, I moved in for another kiss before she could reconsider. I opened my lips this time and cautiously slipped the tip of my tongue forward, seeking out hers for a proper smooch. Meanwhile, I put an arm around her back and my palm on her left breast. She moaned, our lips still locked, and I felt her return the kiss with her own tongue, pressing her chest out slightly so that her full breast filled my hand. I felt her hand on my thigh then on my pulsating shaft. Waves of pleasure spread through me as my sister pulled up and down, jerking my cock. We broke the kiss, each panting.

"I can't believe we're doing this," she whispered into my ear. "Oh Christ, your cock is big!"

I beamed at the compliment. I was indeed well endowed at around seven inches and a solid girth, but to hear my sister say it, her slender fingers wrapped around my erection, was rapturous. I pulled my polo off in a rush. As she pulled me into further bliss, I fiddled with the buttons on her blouse, eager to undress her and uncover her shapely bosom.

"You're brilliant, my magnificent, sexy sister!" I replied, now short of breath.

I wanted desperately to get a good grip on my sister and squeeze her tits. Finally I fumbled down to her last button. My sister was concentrating on my throbbing cock with both of her hands. Her strokes were now rapid and I felt my orgasm approaching. I was eager not to ejaculate over her hands and my belly, so I pulled away and got her out of her blouse, the interruption of attention to my quivering rod enough to cool my heat, delaying what would have been a messy climax.

"Fuck," I groaned.

I unclasped her bra and discarded it on the floor, my sister's tits finally bare and free to touch. They were luscious, her nipples hard and proud on her perky breasts. I wanted to lick and suck and squeeze and snuggle in her breasts all at once. My sister lay back into the couch and I moved on top of her, planting my knee between her legs, my cock pointing obscenely at her crotch. With my hands on the couch for support, I lowered my hungry mouth to her nipples and sucked one then the other, my tongue playfully flicking the tips of the little pink bullets. She tasted glorious, fleshy and real. Her hot lean body shuddered at my lustful touch.

"Oh, Alex! This is so naughty, you depraved little boy!" she exclaimed as I pulled up her skirt above her hips and started rubbing her slit through the panties.

Her words pushed me on. I wanted her everything all at once. My cock was hard and longing for her touch or, better yet, her hot, wet mouth. I was dizzy with desire, eager to lick her nipples, grope her cunny, and kiss her again, on her lips, on her pussy - everywhere! My sister's hands were sliding up and down her body and my chest, unfocussed.

I pushed her panties to one side and felt her hot wet slit. She was slick with the honey of her arousal as I rubbed the length of her slit with my fingers before focussing on her clit. She groaned at the combined effect of the attention her clit and nipples were receiving. Slipping an exploratory digit into her wet lovehole elicited a gasp. Her moist folds opened to my probing finger and her quim trembled, delighting me with her moisture. I withdrew my finger and brought it to my lips to taste her juice. The scent was familiar from prior experience with her panties, but far stronger and much better, my sister's musk driving me wild. I licked my finger clean, savouring the salty-sweetness of her arousal, then returned it to her hot snatch. My sister was now clasping my cock again, pulling back and forth. I clenched my jaw.

"I want you, sis. I want to be in you," I groaned.

She nodded and I lowered onto her and guided my cockhead to her cunny, moistening it first on her slick slit. I put my fingers in her mouth and let her lick and suck them and then applied her saliva to my throbbing member.

"Do it," she whispered. "Fuck me, fuck your sister."

That was all the encouragement I needed. The sheer debauchedness of those incestuous words ignited a fire in my soul. I thrust forward, too needy to take the first entry slowly. My sister's cunt spread around my girth as I shoved in. We both moaned as her slick, velvety tightness gripped me.

"God, you're tight sis! And wet. And hot. Your pussy is amazing," I groaned between thrusts.

I drove in deeply and purposefully, plundering her slick, snug cunt. If she hadn't already been soaking wet I doubted she could take me this deep or this quickly. Clearly she was horny and as needy as me. After so much teasing and playing, I felt my cum boiling and the rapid clenching and unclenching of my jaw was insufficient to hold off my orgasm forever. Feeling my sister's rippling cunny around my throbbing cock had me panting and pumping as fast as I could. For her part, my sister was rising to meet me each time, her hips gyrating against mine, sending greater waves of pleasure into my sensitive shaft.

"I'm going to cum, sis! Where, where?" I growled.

My sister's breath was short, her face and body flush with heat. I noticed perspiration had formed between her glowing tits, which excited me. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her fingers were frigging her clit vigorously, just millimetres from my cock as it pounded in and out of her cunt. I couldn't hold off forever, her pussy was clenching my cock like a vice. Then I felt a rippling sensation around me and my sister squealed her orgasm. It was too much. I thrust another two short thrusts and then drove as deeply into my sister's tight cunny as I could. I came deep in her, spurt after spurt of hot cum splashing into her folds.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds