My Sister, My Slut Ch. 02

"Christ!" she exclaimed, feeling my cum surging into her.

As my climax subsided, I pumped in and out her a few more times, revelling in the sensation of my creamy seed deep within my sister's love channel.

"You came in me! My brother came in me!"

I smiled and fell into her arms, my softening cock still in her. Her breasts pressed against my bare chest. Never had I felt anything as euphoric as being within my sister's snug, creamy cunt. My prior albeit limited sexual experience paled into nothingness next to the ecstasy of fucking her. We lay in the afterglow of our orgasms, our bodies close and hot, my sister pushed into the couch under my weight. Finally I pushed myself up off her and slid my cock from her slick hole, watching as my white cum oozed out, contrasting with the pinkness of her slit. My sister was silent, her icy blue eyes fixed on the same sight as me. She slipped her fingers into her cunny and rubbed the creaminess of my cum. After bringing some to her lips and licking her fingers seductively, she pulled her white lacy panties back over her oozing pussy. I watched, lightheaded, as the fabric darkened. A wry smile danced on my lips as I noted that these panties had tasted my cream before.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds