My Sister, My Slut

"You've been reading too much porn," I say. I shove my cock into the weepy slit of my sister's snatch and watch her pussy lips collapse around it, sealing it in, sucking it into the super-heated chamber of her vaginal canal. I bury myself inside her. I bang, I thrust, I bounce off the meat of her ass, only to drive my cock harder and faster and deeper into her.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck," Jamie whimpers, mewling like a big sister should. Her face is buried in Mom's pillow, her fingers clutching the bedspread. She bathes my cock in her sticky cunt honey, some of it dripping off my balls and melting into the spread.

I hear footsteps in the hallway and the doorknob rattles. "Kids?"

"Don't fucking stop," Jamie hisses, feeling my hesitation. "I'm going to cum! Keep fucking me! Cum in my pussy!"

Oh, Christ, what am I doing? I need to pull out. I need to get up off of my sister, grab my clothes, and jump naked through the window. That's the only thing that will save us now.

But I don't. I keep plowing my sister's cunt, my balls slapping against her flesh with every smack of my pelvis. I keep fucking her even as I hear myself saying, stupidly, "Mom's right outside! Now what?"

Jamie's too far gone to care. "Oh, fuck that feels so good, Jimmy," she says, arching her perfect ass to meet the pounding she's taking. Then she throws me a curveball. "Don't worry about Mom—she already knows."

"Whaaa?"

"I didn't want to tell you before. But I can see that you're a big boy now. Ugh, shit. Such a big boy."

"Oh," I say, as though my sister has just informed me that the sky is blue. Mother knows that I'm fucking you. How nice.

I get up on my haunches and ride Jamie like a stallion put out to stud, trying to pin my cock to her cervix. The door opens and I'm looking right at my Mother as she places a tray of drinks and sandwiches on the dresser. She meets my gaze. She smiles. Something like lewd curiosity clouds her eyes.

"Jesus Christ!" Jamie shrieks, her voice muffled by the pillow. "Fuck! Shit! Mom, take our pictures. Hurry! Now!"

On the sandwich tray is a little Kodak instamatic camera, the same one that took the photo of Jamie and our father getting intimate. Mom picks it up and walks around the bed until she's behind us.

"Mmmm," she says, delighted by what she sees. "Is my little girl going to cum? Fuck her, Jimmy. And when you cum do it on her ass. That should make for a really hot picture."

Mom moves in close, the camera focused on her son's and daughter's copulating backsides. It's too much. I can't hold off any longer. My balls clench and I feel my cum surging up through my shaft. At the same time I feel Jamie shudder beneath me and hear her scream into her pillow.

I pull out. I fire off three quick bursts of semen onto my sister's ass.

Click! Click! goes Mom's camera.

Another orgasmic wave, this one more intense, floods my body with ecstasy and a geyser of spunk erupts from my dick, splattering Jamie's fleshy flanks like bacon grease.

Click! Click! Click!

"Got it!" Mom says. "Now that was a money shot!"

...

So that's how it is at our house now. None of us bothers with clothes, for obvious reasons. We don't even answer the door, except when groceries are delivered. And film for the camera, of course. Lots and lots of film.

"Meet the new Dad," I grunt when I fuck my mother on the dining room table and make her cum.

"Same as the old Dad," my sister groans while I sodomize her in our specious backyard.

If we ever did have visitors they would see our refrigerator plastered with our dirty pictures. They would see unmade beds and soiled towels strewn about. They would find discarded wads of Kleenex and empty tubes of lube in the trash. And they would see endless loops of porn on our DVD player.

So far no one's gotten pregnant, or hurt, or bragged about our sexual exploits to the neighbors. And, more good news, Dad—the original Dad—is coming for another visit. Ever since I read his letter my cock runneth over with anticipation.

Because I've never fucked a guy before. And certainly not my father. But there's a first time for everything.

End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds