My Son's Exes Pt. 03: Caramel Skin

She began to moan as my fingers pressed on the area around her pussy. I squeezed and prodded as I kissed her and rubbed my cock against her ass through my pants. She began to squirm more, wanting me to touch her pussy but I did not oblige, yet. I lifted her left leg until her foot was on the seat in front and to her left, then her right leg until she was almost squatting on the couch. Then I reached back and tugged down my pants and underwear and straightened my cock until it was like a plank she was resting on.

"Is that what you want, baby?" I asked her as I began to tease her clit with my finger.

"Oh yes, damn it feels big," she replied, her voice now husky and dripping with excitement.

Her left hand dropped to my cock which she pressed up against her sex as she began to slide forward and back incidentally coating my turgid member with her copious juices. I didn't want to start too soon since I wanted her to orgasm on my cock, preferably before me since, at 52 years old, I could no longer just keep going. I required a bit of a recharge in between. But her body was responding in a big way to all the stimulation I was giving. So, when she tried to slip me inside, I pulled back a bit and slid my cock up the crack of her ass evoking a whine until I pushed two fingers into her pussy. I lifted her then and sat her down on the couch in front of me, her legs to my right and face to my left. Her right hand recaptured my penis and her eyes widened as she looked at it for the first time.

"My God, baby," she exclaimed, "how big is that thing?"

"It usually tops out at just short of eight inches, but I think tonight, I will achieve the full eight. You are so hot, I think we are going to have one hell of a night."

I began to finger fuck her once again, this time concentrating on finding her G spot while stimulating her clit with my thumb on each stroke in. Her body arched and I was able to admire her curves. Her tits were firmly in place with only a slight bit of sag. Her waist was trim with just a hint of a pooch and her hips flared just the right amount. All of it was covered by the light caramel skin of someone from India. I slid out of her reach and between her legs. Her pubic hair was trimmed into the shape of heart and her juicy cunt was open in front of me as I removed my fingers. I could see the glistening of her juices and the swelling of her mons and the perfect shape of her pussy. It was like an artist' rendition of what a vagina should look like. I kissed her pubic hair and then each leg up as high as possible inside the thigh. Then starting from the bottom of her pussy, I licked slowly upward. When I reached her clit, I wrapped my arms around her thighs and spread her mons with my left hand. Her clit was an erect knob of swollen flesh, practically throbbing in time to her heartbeat. I engulfed it and began to rapidly rub it with my tongue. She cried out and lifted her hips until she was almost lifting me from the ground then began to thrust against my tongue in time to the lashing I was giving her.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed. "That ... feels so... damn... shit... good! God, eat my... pussy!"

I released her thigh with my right arm and returned two fingers to her gushing pussy, then just for fun removed them and wet down my ring finger. I replaced them and pushed my ring finger against her anus. I began to slowly pump my fingers in and out of her pussy and pressed against her sphincter until, on the fourth insertion, I slipped my ring finger into her ass.

"Fuck!! I'm gonna cum. Oh shit that feels so... ... uhn, god!!"

She thrust herself against me and began to twitch and rock her body through her orgasm. But I didn't stop. I continued and reached my fingers in a bit more to find her G again and rubbed them in a tiny circle on her G spot as her orgasm began to quiet. She had another orgasm right then and looking up I saw her face shaped in a scream with no sound whatsoever. Her skin was flushed and her body still twitching, hips still thrusting when I left her pussy and pulled her legs up and apart. I put her hands on her legs to hold them in place and pushed the head of my cock against her entrance.

"I'm going to fuck you now. You ready?" I asked. She shook her head from side to side but her eyes were telling me something different. I pushed my head inside her. My girth made it a tight fit and I watched her eyes widen. She hadn't seen my full erection yet but she was feeling it now. I reached down and spread her pussy lips as I pulled out and reinserted my cock this time a bit further. I repeated the process, coating more and more of my cock with her juices until I was half way engulfed by her tight young pussy.

Her eyes were wide now and her mouth shaped in a little O as I spoke, "That's half of it," I told her as I licked my fingers and tried to slick up the rest of my cock. "Time for the rest."

She shook her head as she looked up at me but it was a half hearted effort. "Please," she said ambiguously.

I pushed myself inside until I found her cervix which was deeper than I expect, leaving only a couple inches outside. Then I began to slide out and in. Her juices were flowing as her body decided it liked the feeling though her brain thought it was too much. I pulled her to me on the couch and continued to drive into her. By the end of a dozen strokes, I managed to get the rest of me inside, stretching her to what she must consider her limit.

"You pussy is so hot, baby. I don't think I'll last too long." I said as I drove into her with increasing speed. Her body now was arched and I could see my cock moving under the skin of her abdomen as it displaced all the available room there.

"Oh fuck me that feels so... big. It feels good, but oh my God, I can feel it in my stomach."

I grabbed a cushion and tilted her a bit then put the cushion under her ass and leaned forward. I squeezed her luscious tits and pinched the nipples as I leaned forward and locked my mouth on hers. My hands went to the couch to support me as I began to fuck her faster. She moaned loudly in my mouth as I did and it dialed up to a near screech as my in thrusts became piston like. I drove myself in and slowly pulled out until just my head was inside then drove in hard again. I repeated this motion with an occasional change to a circular thrust for five or six thrusts then back to the hard fucking. I released her mouth in order to become more upright and aimed my thrusts to slide over and past her G spot. I could feel the tension building inside me and knew I had to push her over the limit fast or I would cum alone. My thumb found her clit and I pushed it downward so it would feel the motion of my cock directly and she began to keen.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck... faster baby, fuck me hard! ...Fuuuuuuuck meeeee!" she yelled as I began fucking her harder.

I kicked it into overdrive. No longer was it a slow pull out, but rather it was a hard pounding fuck. This little minx had gotten me more excited that I had been in over ten years and I was going to make it count. Her G spot was getting quite a workout from this and she quickly moved to a massive orgasm. I took the opportunity to stop and calm my own libido down to stretch it out further. I pulled her off my cock and up to my face where I assaulted her mouth with mine before spinning her around and pushing her down to the couch with her ass in the air. I took a moment to lick up some of her leaking juices before rubbing my cock head against her still twitching pussy.

"Here it comes, baby."

"Oh fuck me, Eric. Fuck me until I cannot walk. Four orgasms already and ... oh shit... I want more. Fuck me!" she exclaimed. I complied.

I didn't waste any time or motion. My rock hard cock was ready and a bit calmer than a minute earlier, but I was mentally still very excited, so I slammed it home evincing a cry of pleasure and probably a little pain from the sexy woman beneath me. With my hands on her hips I helped her move in time with my thrusts, slamming my pelvis against her ass with every stroke.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Damn that feels so fucking good, Eric. Fuck the shit out of me. I'm so fucking excited right now. It won't be long and I'll cum again. You'll cum with me, baby? Come on, make me cum with you. Fuck this little slut. Make me your bitch, fuck me like the dog I am. Oh God, I love this position. Fuck me!"

Her words were having an effect on me and my excitement rose quickly. I worried that I would spurt too soon, so I stuck my thumb in my mouth and got it wet, then inserted it into her ass and began rocking it in and out.

"Oh fuck! What the fuck? That feels electric, you're making me cum again. Shoot with me baby. Cum in this little bitches pussy! Fuck me!!"

She began to cum and clenched down on my highly excited cock, pushing me over the line as well and after two additional strokes I joined her in an enormous orgasm shooting at least a quarter cup of sperm into her hot young pussy before we collapsed, my cock still inside her.

"Oh fuck. You've ruined me. I've never had a fuck even half this good." she said as she wiggled beneath me to roll over. I raised up enough to allow it and popped out of her pussy before flopping my semi-flaccid member back against her pussy lips and locking my lips to hers as I played with her titties.

"Damn girl, that was fucking hot," I said, "I'm going to have to find a way to keep you here. I want more of that awesome pussy." I paused and looked her in the eye. "So, you're my bitch now, my little slut? Is that what I heard?"

"Oh baby, you fuck me like that and how could I not be," said Kim, "I'm spoiled for other men. You promise to fuck me regularly and I'll do what it takes to keep you cumming back for more."

"Well, it is Thursday night. Why don't we both call in sick tomorrow and I'll take you to your place to pick up a change of clothes and toothbrush and whatever else you need, and you can spend the weekend? Then we'll see how it goes from there. Sound good to you?"

"Yes, that sounds good. More of that cock sounds good to me also. How long until you can get it up again?"

"Probably as long as it takes to get this cleaned up and get a little water in us." I replied.

It ended up that it didn't take that long. With her walking around in her stockings and heels and otherwise naked as we cleaned up the mess we made on the couch, I was nearly completely erect within a couple of minutes. We finished up the cleaning and picked up clothes which I put in the bedroom. I returned to find her putting some summer sausage and cheese on crackers alongside a couple of glasses of pineapple juice I had in my fridge. I stepped up behind her and slid my hands over her body until they cupped and caressed her breasts.

"Mmm, I see you are back in full swing. I thought some protein might not be a bad idea. I think you'll need your strength later." she commented as she wiggled a bit against me.

"That is a good idea, but I was thinking that I would get that from the two knee fish I planned on eating." I said.

She spun around and put her arms up around my neck and I bent slightly to kiss her soundly. She moaned into the kiss as my hands slid down to her ass and squeezed her cheeks. After a few moments and the return to full erection, I released her.

"Well, either I fuck you right here and now, or we immediately move to the bed where I am going to fuck you now. Which does my little bitch slut desire?"

"The bedroom please. I don't know if I can stand while you pound me with that massive cock." she said. She grabbed the plate of snacks and I grabbed the drinks and we headed to the bedroom.

I have a pretty nice place and the bedroom was nicely decked out. There was a king size bed with side tables of course, a mirrored ceiling, several dimmed lights, two dressers and a small two seat table and chairs sitting by the bay window. We set the food and drink down and turned to the bed. I followed Kim to the bed.

She took hold of my cock and sat at the edge of the bed, glanced up at me then back at my mostly erect cock and licked her lips. She spread her mouth wide and engulfed my head in her mouth. I felt her tongue swirling around the head as she pushed forward and back on my cock. She popped it from her mouth.

"You know I'll never get the whole thing in there, right?" she asked.

"Yes, do what you can and what you like," I replied. I was not a big fan of blowjobs having only received two or three that were worthwhile ever.

Once again she engulfed my cock in her sweet mouth. I felt her tongue and the scraping of her teeth against my girth before she found the back of her throat about five inches in. She retreated and assaulted my cock again and again until she managed about six inches and my head in her throat. She pulled it out and surveyed it once again, noting where her fingers were at the extent of her penetration.

"Wow, the width makes it way harder to deep throat you."

I leaned down and grabbed her hair then tilted her head back and kissed her for a minute or so as she gently stroked my cock. Then I straightened and positioned myself at her mouth while still holding her hair. I let her guide my cock into her mouth and when she bottomed out, I pushed a little bit to get some additional depth until she pulled back. She gagged a bit but kept taking me back in a little more each time until I pushed her down to the root. She had slid her ass back on the bed in order to provide a straighter channel from mouth to throat and I began to slowly fuck her face. After a minute, I pulled her off my cock to give her a breather but she didn't need or want it.

"Don't stop," she said, "your big ass cock in my throat is such a fucking turn on. I want you to fuck my face and cum in my mouth."

So, I slipped my cock back into her dirty mouth, "Oh yes, I will fuck your mouth. I will fuck your mouth until you are begging me to stop!"

I started the slow motion of fucking her face, each stroke very near the totality of my cock filling her throat and mouth. But she urged me deeper until I was fucking her with my full length into her hot young mouth. Looking down at her face, I saw the way my cock was pulling her lips to their limit as she eagerly sucked me in. Her tongue continued to lick and wrap on the out while providing a rough surface on the in stroke. The sexuality and sensuous nature of the act got me revved up fast and soon I was fucking her hard and felt the impending release of my seed.

"I'm gonna cum on your mouth, baby. Make sure you don't spill a drop!" I said and two strokes later I began to do just that. It was probably the fastest I have cum in a long time and it was not a small amount of cum. One small drop tried to escape out of her mouth but she captured it with a finger and slipped it back inside. Then she opened her mouth for me to see the puddle of cum and swallowed it down.

"Damn your cum is sweet," she said.

"It's the pineapple juice," I replied.

We lay down on the bed side by side and I wrapped my arms around her. We began making out while our hands explored each other. After a few minutes, I could tell she was getting excited as she began to squirm a bit beneath my hand.

"My God, you have a magic touch. I haven't had this many orgasms and still wanted to keep going in a long long time. How do you do it, baby?" she asked me.

"It is intention. I intend for you to enjoy every second of what I am doing. So, when I see something that works for you, I do it again, find the limits. Like right here," I said as I touched her waist just above her pelvic bone on the left side, "You must have a bundle of nerves here or something because when I touch like this," I rubbed my thumb across the area with a medium pressure. She arched and pushed against my thumb and I continued, "See, you react to it. I add it to my repertoire of places to stimulate you and alternate around never making this one feel over stimulated. It is what any good lover would do if he/she wanted their partner to have the best time he/she could have."

"No one has ever cared enough to even think at that level with me," she said with a slight catch in her voice, "how come you are single when you are this good of a lover?"

"Well, my ex-wife had trouble with intimacy. After five years of no sex, I couldn't take it any more and I left. Six months later, she died while I was living in a little shit hole apartment with free internet. That's when I pulled a winning lottery ticket. I won $10,000 a week for life. Half for taxes leaves me with one hell of an income. But that one isn't so advertised, so I got to avoid a lot of publicity. That was about 3 years ago. I had this house build and helped my kids, including my stepson and my first wife. Since then I've been mostly here, come with me, I'll show you something." I stood up and we walked down the hall to the end room.

"Did you notice that there are doors on both sides, but this last bit of hall only has this door on the end?" I asked and she looked around then nodded. "This is a combination room, my joy, my work and my pleasure all reside in here."

I opened the door and we stepped into my man cave. The room itself was really three rooms but only with small half height walls. Off to the left was an office. The desk was large and the monitor was state of the art and was actually one of the new monitor/computer devices. Compared to the rest of the room, it was rather understated. To the right was a gaming area with three televisions mounted on the wall and numerous gaming consoles including all the current popular setups. There were four gaming chairs along the walls that could be pulled out and a flight simulator chair as well. But the center was my prize. Nearly as big as two standard bedrooms it was filled with computers and books. There were no less than five computers in various places. Between the door and the center area and just off to the left was a large three by six table for tabletop gaming as well.

"Holy shit, that's a lot of computers." she exclaimed.

"Yes, I often have my boys over to play either on the computers or on the gaming systems. I admit I am a big kid." I said.

"Do you play MMOs on there?" she asked.

"Yes, watch the center monitor," I said as we walked further into the room. "Activate Dragon" I commanded.

A computer voice filled the room, "Dragon activated, main computer active. Three processes currently running."

"Display processes on monitors one, two and three." I command.

"Displaying now," came the voice.

Kim lay her hand on my arm, "Isn't that..."

"Yes, Majel Barret, the voice from Star Trek computers."

The three monitors came up and displayed the three games I had running on macros, Star Trek, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.

"I have crafting going using a program that emulates a user while I am logged out," I explained. But I did notice that the crafting was pretty much halted on all three. I would have to log in myself soon and gather some materials for more crafting. "Computer, log out of all three processes. Start new process, bookmark 1275."

"Starting 1275. Sir, 1275 has no current activity, 1283 has activity. Should I switch to that bookmark?"

"Make it so, computer." I replied.

On the main monitor, a view of what appears to be a living room appeared. There were three or four articles of clothing scattered about. "View three, computer." I said and the view switched to a bedroom where three women were pleasuring each other. They seemed to be aware of the camera location because they would occasionally shift to show their activity better.

"What is this?" asked Kim, "Did you wire tap someone's home?"

"Nothing so crude. There are people who love to be watched and they set up cameras in their home for people to watch. They also record everything and cut together adult films."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds