My Son's Exes Pt. 03: Caramel Skin

"So, this is what you do in your spare time?"

"Computer close 1283, begin harvesting HCG." I commanded and the monitors all shut down though the blinking lights continued.

"Actually, I fund 10 such houses including that one. I have a producer who puts together the films from the raw footage and it provides a lucrative income. I no longer have to depend on my lottery winnings to survive."

Kim paused and thought about it, then said, "So, how much are you worth then, all told?"

"Well, that one is hard to estimate with any accuracy. With proper care, I should live another 45 years, so my lottery winnings would come in around $10 million. My adult films, assuming static value should be around $1 million a year and my other businesses should net around half a million a year give or take. All of that is after taxes and assuming a 45% tax. My assets total around $5 million."

Kim flopped down in the chair, "Um, wow, I thought you were just a good looking man I spotted in a bar."

"Well, I am a man you spotted in a bar and we happened to hit it off. I'd have to doubt your taste if you think I'm good looking though. But come on, let's get some of those crackers and juice."

I led her back to the bedroom and over to a closet. Inside were numerous robes, mostly male, though a few were obviously made for women. I picked out a muted red robe that would hang to mid thigh and slipped it on her with a kiss then I got one of the small tericloth waist robes I had for myself. We moved to the table and sat at the window. I pressed the button that opened up the shades and shut down the inside lights. Outside the moon was three quarters full and there was a wonderful view of my lake with the mountains in the background.

"So, are you put off?" I asked.

"Hell no, I am just wondering. Why me? I'm just some little small town girl..."

"Stop," I interrupted and she turned to look at me. "There is one thing I really don't like. I don't like it when someone says they are just whatever. You are a beautiful, vibrant, young woman, with a sexy body and a bold sense of adventure. I don't know what will come of this, but I decided to show you who I am. You are the second person, beside my kids, who has seen it. I don't know why I made the decision, but I am glad I did."

With the crackers gone and the drinks mostly gone, I closed the blinds and turned the lights back up to half way, still intimate, but brighter than before.

"Now, last I recall, I was about to find out how many more orgasms you have in you tonight. So come here wench." I gathered her into my arms and kissed her again, glad of the fact that she was only a few inches shorter than my 6'1" frame. I carried her to the bed and laid her down then crawled between her legs and began to gently tease her pussy. Very nearly immediately, her juices began to flow. Meanwhile, she took me in her mouth and in three quick strokes she had me deep in her throat. I could feel the contractions of her throat as she fought her gag reflex and the sensation of her tongue like a pebbled washcloth wiggling against my cock. I became lost in sensation for a moment before returning to her sweet pussy. Within minutes my cock was again hard as a board and my face was covered with her juices, but this time I was ready to finish inside her pussy. I rolled her off then positioned her on her hands and knees. Her juices ran down the sides of her thighs as I got behind her and fingered her a bit before entry.

"Don't tease me, Eric, just slam that big mother fucker home."

I pressed my cock to her pussy and much as I would have like to, there was just no slamming it home. Her pussy was tight and it bent before my head popped inside. Then I gathered myself and grabbed her hips and slid in to the hilt sharply.

"Oh fuck that is a big son of a bitch. Now fuck me with that monster. Fuck your little bitch slut!"

I slapped her ass cheek and began to fuck her, starting slow but working up the speed until it was of medium speed and power. I slapped her ass again on the other side, twice until she began to push back with every stroke, increasing the strength of my strokes.

"I knew you could take direction," I said, then slapped her again, "Now fuck that cock."

She began to buck against my cock, my hands on her hips to guide her motion. Every now and then I would slap her ass or thigh and tell her to change speed, "Faster!" or "Slower!" or "Slam it home!" Eventually the position and the depth of my penetration made it more difficult than it needed to be and I stopped her. I pulled her up and fondled her tits while I kissed her and moved slightly inside her.

"You are such a good fuck," she said, "I've never had anyone get me so hot so quick. If you hadn't stopped me just then, I would have cum in less than a minute."

"You are still going to cum soon my little slut. But I wanted to look in your eyes as you cum. I wanted to see you..." I punctuated my words with a hard slam of my cock into her pussy, "enjoy... every..." and again, "thrust!"

I lifted her right leg and moved it to my left shoulder allowing her to hold herself up using the headboard. Then I pulled her face to mine and kissed her as I began to slam my cock into her hard and fast. I kept her in that position until her arms were straining to hold her there, then I laid her down and spread her legs as wide as I could without resistance and we did it in my favorite position, missionary. I pistoned myself in and out of her until we were both sweating, stopping only to avoid orgasms. I ravaged her mouth and neck and tits with my mouth as I did so until I just couldn't take much more and worked in earnest to make her cum. I angled my cock by pushing my ass down and stroking upward and more shallow. Each stroke slammed against her G spot and slid over it as my face poised inches from hers, our eyes locked on one another. I slowed and sped up to time my orgasm to hers and I was pretty damn close. She began to cum two strokes before me, her eyes widening in pleasure as my center seemed to come out from the end of my cock.

"That's right, my bitch slut, cum. Cum for me like it is the first time. Fill the bucket baby."

Her nails dug into my back and her legs locked around me as the two of us bucked and spurted and spasmed, but our eyes remained locked together until we both finished. I twitched five or six times after that as I mauled her mouth with mine once again.

"Fuck, I'll give you twenty years to stop that," she said with a sigh as we relaxed, still locked together, my softening dick inside her. "You make me feel like I have never experienced real sex before."

"Maybe you haven't," I replied, "It is only through effort that true pleasure is gained."

"Are you quoting fucking Confucius or someone?" she asked.

"No, I am quoting Eric."

We both laughed and kissed and cuddled until long after I slipped out of her with a sigh. Within a half hour or so, we fell asleep.

As usual, I woke early. The caramel skinned beauty next to me didn't stir as I got up and used the bathroom then went to the kitchen and made a couple of ham and cheese omelets, toaster waffles and some coffee. I brought them back to the little table and opened the blinds then awoke the sleeping beauty with a kiss.

"That door is the bathroom," I said and pointed. She kissed me once more and bolted in there. She voided quite a bit of fluid, as I had this morning. She came out and picked up the robe she wore the previous evening and moved to the table.

"You made breakfast?" she said as I slid one hand up the back of her leg and cupped her luscious ass. "That's so awesome. What time is it?" she then asked glancing around for a clock.

"I don't know," I responded, "probably around seven AM. I get up early regardless of when I fall asleep. And I don't know what time that was either, but it was probably around two AM based on when we sat here last."

She slapped my hand away as I began to tickle her pussy, "Not yet, I am starving. I want to eat this to replenish my strength."

I laughed and we began to eat. The weekend turned into six months of pussy pounding, pudd sucking fun. It was never what I had with my Miri, but it was intense at all times. During that six months, I also learned some control and could now be back in action within two minutes of my orgasm. It was a great time to be 52, back in shape and alive.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 599 milliseconds