My Strap-on Tales

I wore the leather suite, string panty & the thin bra gifted by my brother but had no shirt since I had none with me as they were all packed in my luggage. I wore the high-heeled boots, goggles, and we went to the terminal. We were assigned different seats at the check-in counter. Richard told me that I look fabulous in the leather outfit & I did see most men take notice of me due to my dress. The plane was not crowded. Richard managed to exchange the seat with another passenger after telling the air hostess that I was his wife. We sat next to each other. It was day time and we could only drink wine, kiss & fondle each other in our seats. Both of us were very anxious for sex and Richard asked to me to meet him in the lavatory to see if we can fuck there. The lavatory was small but we managed to fuck standing up. We finished in a few minutes since there were others waiting outside the lavatory. We fucked twice during the fight. The second time we fucked much longer and only a little before we landed at the airport.

After we disembarked and went through customs, I waited for my husband. Richard gave me his address and telephone number and I gave him mine. I was getting itchy & made fucking hand sign to Richard. He understood & went out to look for a place. He soon returned and asked me to come with him. We left the luggage alone and went to a nearby lavatory that had a no-entry sign. We went in and I saw the cleaning lady. Richard gave her some money as she cleaned the entry way. Richard asked me to remove my panty & bra quickly. I removed them & Richard put them in his pocket. I was now wearing the leather mini skirt and leather jacket only. Richard asked me to spread my legs wide as I stood in front of the large mirror. He unzipped, pulled out his hard cock and proceeded to enter my hot cunt from behind. The cleaning lady was glancing at us & was enjoying the show. Richard entered me forcefully & pumped in and out rapidly. After few minutes of pumping, he pressed his dick head on my cervix & ejaculated. I could feel his cock throbbing as he shot his sperm on to my cervix. He then preceded to fuck me for few more minutes & ejaculated on my cervix again. We were finished in less than ten minutes. I wiped my cunt, & put on fresh lip-stick. Richard gave some more money to the lady. I smiled & winked at her as I walked out without my panty & bra.

As we waited for my husband, we passionately kissed & hugged each other. We waited almost half-an hour before I noticed my husband several feet away. I waived at him and as he approached Richard kissed me hard on the lips & departed.

My husband asked me who the man was. I told him that I met him on the plane and he was very helpful during my stay at the London hotel. He told me that he has been waiting there for last half hour but did not see me come out of customs as he was expecting me to be in a sari, not in a leather dress. He then told me that he has been watching two of us hug & kiss for last half-hour and would not have known that it was me until I waived for him.

My husband examined my tight leather skirt, leather jacket & high-heeled boots and liked them all. I whispered in his ear that Richard bought these for me as a parting gift. He asked if we stayed together last night. I smiled, winked at him and said yes. I told him that Richard filled my cunt last night and again today. I then asked him to lick my boots as he always liked to kiss my high-heeled feet. He looked around a little, kneeled and licked my boots. It did not last long but it gave me immense pleasure.

We waited for the taxi. I felt the juice dripping on my thigh. I asked my husband to give me his hand kerchief. He handed It to me. I quickly wiped my thigh & cunt. The hand kerchief was wet & I could smell Richard's semen. I handed the napkin to my husband & he put it in his pocket without looking. Taxi came. We entered the taxi. My husband kissed me. He fondled my breasts & then fingered my hot & wet pussy. I squeezed his finger with my cunt & it felt very good. After we reached home, my husband wanted to have sex with me right away. My husband was highly excited as I crushed his balls and cock with my high heeled boots, & had him suck my high heels. I had sex with Richard a little while ago. My cunt still had Richard's semen in it. He fingered me & told me that my cunt was very hot, wet and that I needed a good banging. I smiled & told him that Richard did bang me hard yesterday and today. I pressed his mouth on my cunt and ordered him firmly to suck me deep and hard as I thought of Richard's long & thick black cock. As he sucked me, my cunt opened up as a butterfly, exposing my pink cunt lips, and a large love tunnel. Love juice started to drip from my cunt mixed with Richard's semen. I asked my husband to lick the juice as it dripped. He obliged and sucked me dry of Richard's semen. Then, I let him enter me & fuck. We fucked all night.

I was certain that I was pregnant either by my brother or Richard since I enjoyed the sex immensely with both of them. A few weeks later I menstruated and was relieved by it. However, I was kind of sad that I was not impregnated by Richard but expected to find and fuck him soon. I never met Richard after that. I remembered our last fuck, his last kiss and expected to hear from him. He never contacted me after we departed from the airport. I contacted him after a few months but did not get any answer. Then, I met Richard at a party after many years. Read the ending as to what happened next between us.

Next day, my husband told me that he was surprised to see my cunt that loose since he remembered it as very tight. I then told him about my having sex with my boyfriends. Since we only had intercourse for four-five weeks before he left me, my cunt remained very tight. Subsequently, I had intercourse with my boy friends regularly for almost four-five months. Both had large penis, almost two inches longer and quite a bit thicker than my husband's. Repeated and vigorous vaginal sex with them stretched my cunt and made it loose. Repeated fucking by my sister-in-law's cousin's long penis with large, mushroom head stretched it further. Also, my lover's large cock and my frequent and vigorous intercourse with my cousin's coke-can like penis stretched it further. I also mentioned that recent fucking by my brother's large cock and Richard's immense cock stretched my cunt even more.

My husband wanted to know how often I had anal sex. I told him that my second boyfriend fucked me anally every time we had sex. My cousin knew that I was having anal sex with my boyfriend. He wanted to fuck my ass but I resisted since his cock was very large. One day, he lubed my anus and forcefully entered me and fucked my vigorously. I still remember that session.

My husband has custom ordered several pairs of high-heeled leather shoes and thigh high leather boots for me. I wore them and he licked and sucked my high heels. We then listened to the audiotape that I gave him when he left for US. My husband licked my high heels, sucked my cunt and fucked me as we listened to the tape. I then told him about another audiotape I had with me. This was recorded when I met my cousin few days before I left.

It was an hour-long recording and we heard clearly as my cousin and the nurse fucked me in the clinic. That day, the nurse was dressed in an expensive, ornamental sari, high heels, and wore lots of makeup. When I came, she questioned me about my sexual activities over last few days. I smiled and told her in detail how I had sex with both my boyfriends, my sister-in-law's cousin and her lover. I told her I feel very itchy deep down in my cunt. She smiled and told me that I need to fuck my cousin again to get rid of that itch. Then she proceeded to kiss me and asked me to finger myself. I fingered my cunt until it was juicy and hot. She then asked me to put my high-heeled feet on the stirrups, spread it wide and went to bring the doctor.

I noticed a new guy and the nurse enter the room. He was dressed like a doctor. He approached me, spread my cunt lips, entered his finger and probed deeply. He told me he was checking my cunt but it was more like finger fucking. I got excited to his fingering & started to thrust my pelvis in response until I climaxed. My cunt filled up with juice as he continued to finger me. Then he left and my cousin entered the room with a fantastic erection. The nurse asked me to suck his thick cock. I sucked it until it was hard as steel and throbbing. She then guided his thick cock into my cunt and asked him to fuck me. The sound of fucking was incredible. We fucked for almost an hour in various positions and he ejaculated several times.

My husband masturbated and ejaculated in my shoes as we listened to the tape. He wanted to take some videos of me fucking other guys. I told him I like very large cocks. Richard's cock was the largest; it was almost a foot long and very thick. I asked him to find some well-hung guys with long cocks for me soon so that I will fuck them while he watched.

He laughed and told me that he had already planned it. I told him about the love letters from Paul and Kevin. Paul was white & Kevin was black. Paul had a long, smooth penis while Kevin's cock was long, very thick at the base and had a large bulb. You can see their cock picture in my group site. I often thought about their large penis while fucking my boyfriends.

I joked that his plan definitely included me fucking Paul and Kevin. He said yes. My husband said he will introduce me to Paul and Kevin personally and suggested that I should have intercourse with them. Since I liked Paul's prick, I said I like to see Paul first. He then showed me magazines with pictures of strap-on ladies fucking guys in the ass. I told him that I have seen similar pictures earlier at his house and told him about his mother wearing strap-on penis. He smiled and wanted to know if his mom fucked me or not. I said she did fuck me with her penis. I told him about my auntie's strap-on & how she fucked me with it.

I told him that I wanted him to get me a strap-on and several penises. I would wear it and fuck him and other guys' ass. I practiced wearing the strap-on regularly. After a while I became very comfortable in wearing the strap-on. He bought several dicks of various sizes & colors to wear with my strap-on. I told him that his mother said he likes large dicks & he agreed. I then inserted my large dick in his anus forcefully and fucked him as hard as a man until I had an orgasm. I asked him to suck my pussy and lick my anus regularly as he did to his mother on a daily basis. I also asked him to arrange men with large dicks for me to fuck on a regular basis. His daily chore included licking my shoes and sucking my high heels and preparing me for my fucking sessions with other men. He agreed to do all that and did so regularly.

Paul was a good-looking guy. I knew Paul was gay & my husband was having anal sex with him. My husband has told me details about their anal sex and asked me to watch him fuck Paul. The day Paul came to see us, I was wearing thigh high leather boots with spike platform heels. The boots reached all the way to my hips. My husband got very excited to see me in hip length boots. He sucked my heels, licked my sole and sucked my cunt. Before Paul came my husband mounted and fucked me. My cunt was filled with his love juice. Then he entered my ass forcefully and fucked me hard. He ejaculated in my ass and my ass was filled with his cum. He joked that Paul is a ass man & will have no trouble penetrating my ass with his long, thick penis.

After we fucked, I wore a see thru sari, no bra or panty and lots of ornament and makeup. I smoked a cigarette, looked through a stack of magazines & waited for Paul. There were lots of pictures of gay men having sex with each other. I liked their long, thick dicks. I also liked pictures of women fucking other women and men with their strap-on penis. My cunt started to itch while watching these pictures. My husband has told me that Paul was very shy. I told my husband that Paul's cock was like my lover's and I would love to fuck Paul. My husband agreed. When Paul came, I kissed him as my husband watched. I unzipped his pant and noticed his silk thong underwear. He had a large bulge. I pulled out his cock, squeezed it and he had an erection. As we continued to French kiss, he fondled my breasts. Paul then removed my sari and fingered my cunt. He then spread my ass and noticed the semen in my ass and realized that my husband has fucked my ass hole. I smiled and winked at him, as he fingered my ass hole. I expected him to mount and fuck me. But he was shy. He finger-fucked my cunt and ass hole but did not fuck me with his penis.

My husband stroked Paul's cock and Paul seemed to like it. My husband asked me if I want to watch him fuck Paul. Paul seemed little uncomfortable. So, I suggested that I will take a peek when he fucks Paul. I left my sari on the sofa, and went out wearing my thigh-high boots only. I waited outside the room as my husband & Paul were having sex. Paul's dick was long & thick. It was about twice the length of my husband's dick and quite a bit thicker. He had a nice ass and my husband greased his anus and fingered it while kissing Paul. Then he entered his hard cock in Paul's ass and fucked him hard. Paul's long dick was throbbing & became rock hard as my husband thrust his cock in Paul's ass. Watching him fuck Paul aroused me; I started to finger myself. I watched Paul shot his load. Thick white semen shot out of his cock and sprayed all over the table. As I watched him ejaculate, I fingered myself rapidly till I had several orgasms. I wish I had Paul's large cock deep inside my cunt as he ejaculated. I was also getting excited by watching Paul's ass.

After they finished, I lighted a cigarette, came into the room wearing my thigh-high boots. I pretended not to notice anything. But I was very excited sexually and I kissed my husband and then Paul. As I was kissing Paul, I put my hand on his thick cock. I rubbed his cock and it became erect. I grabbed his cock, stroked it and French kissed him. As my husband watched, Paul fingered my cunt. I ordered my husband to lick my boots, suck my high heels and lick my cunt. My husband licked my cunt as Paul fingered it. I told Paul to grease my high heels. My heels were 8" long and medium thin. I then ordered my husband to kneel before me. I inserted my high heel in his anus and fucked hard. I then fucked his ass with my other high heel. I kicked and crushed his balls and cock as Paul watched me intently. Paul was very excited watching this. I stroked him rapidly till he ejaculated on my boots.

Then we all sat down for coffee and snack. The strap-on magazine was on the coffee table. I and Paul looked through the pages. I noticed Paul liked the ladies with the strap-on. He smiled and told me that he likes women with strap-on. I told him that his mom told me about the strap-on dildo he bought for her & her using it to ass-fuck him. I told him I like the strap-on too. Then Paul left for the evening. Then my husband asked me if I enjoyed watching him fuck Paul, and I said I liked it. I also said I want to fuck Paul.

Several weeks later, I called Paul and invited him to visit me at a time when my husband will be away from home. Paul was delighted to come to see me. I dressed up for the occasion as a very sexy bride. I wore a beautiful sari, lots of ornaments, very high-heeled sandals, gleaming red alta, anklets and toe-rings on my feet and lots of make-up. My husband had purchased several strap-on dildos from a mail order firm earlier. I wore the dildo under my sari. It had a long seven-inch shaft, and a leather harness. The harness fit comfortably and it felt like my own penis. I have to carefully hide it under my sari. I was very excited to meet Paul. Finally, he arrived and rang the doorbell. I opened the door and we both kissed. I grabbed his crotch and unzip his pants. His dick was fully erect and throbbing.

He grabbed my breasts and started to squeeze them. In the meantime, I grabbed his ass and started to fondle. The excitement was too much for me. By this time, Paul put his hand under my sari and felt the dildo. I laughed and asked him what he felt. Soon after, I removed my sari & I was standing with an erect cock. Paul knew he is in for a treat. I removed his pants and the silky thong underwear and fondled his buttocks while kissing him. I asked him to move near a table. A jar of anal-ease was on the table (my husband's). I spread Paul's ass cheeks & lubricated his ass hole with my fingers. As I finger-fucked him his dick became very hard & erect. Then I greased my shaft & asked Paul to bend over. Then I spread his ass and entered my shaft in his ass. He was feeling uncomfortable and started to pull away. But I pressed him on the table and entered him fully. I fucked Paul hard as I thrust my shaft in and out of his slippery ass and all this time my excitement was beyond words. I had several orgasms while I stroked Paul's long & throbbing dick. He ejaculated repeatedly.

After, Paul regained his erection; he mounted me and thrust his 9" long and thick penis into my juice-filled cunt. I never had such a large penis in my cunt for many weeks. At first it was very tight but Paul thrust hard and entered me fully and fucked me until both of us ejaculated. After we finished, Paul wiped himself clean, and I went to the bathroom to wipe my pussy and freshen my makeup. By the time, my husband came we were both sitting down with a cup of coffee. I told my husband about the strap-on anal sex with Paul after several weeks. He could not believe that I had fucked Paul with a strap-on but was delighted about it. Later I told him that Paul also fucked my cunt. Since then I had strap-on anal sex with many men, including my husband. Every time I have strap-on sex I enjoy it as much as my first time.

My husband had introduced Kevin to me while I was in my hometown. Kevin, who was black, initially wrote nice letters, which became sexually explicit over time. He sent me many love letters, wrote about my tight cunt and described how he would like to fuck my tight cunt once I meet him in States. He also sent me many of his nude pictures. He had a long & thick penis. One of the pictures showed him ejaculating, his thick white sperm shooting into the air and semen flowing down his shaft. Those pictures made me horny and I often masturbated watching them. I looked forward to meet him in person & fuck him. My sister-in-law once saw those pictures. I told her that I found them in a magazine, except she had seen the letters from Kevin. Since I used to have sex with her, I told her the details about the letters and the pictures. She read the letters and saw the pictures. She will kiss and fondle my breasts, tease me as to the size of their penis and how much I will enjoy having intercourse with them.

My husband always insisted that I send him some of my nude pictures. At that time, I used to have sex with my boy friends. I will usually dress up sexily and ask one of them to take some picture. It usually involved my boyfriend taking my pictures at various stages as he disrobes me, sucks my breasts, nipples and cunt, masturbates me, and fucks me. He will take close-up pictures of my cunt as we fuck. He will enter and fuck me for few minutes, then withdraw and take picture of my cunt. By this time my cunt will be swollen and my love juice start dripping from it. After we finished fucking, he took several pictures of my cunt drenched with thick, white semen.

I then send those pictures to my husband for his and his friends' enjoyment. My husband knew about my boyfriends and also knew that I used to ride them frequently. He assumed that one of them took the pictures. My husband will show them to Kevin and Paul. Kevin used to write in detail as to how much he liked those pictures and how much he would like to fuck me. I had fucked Paul frequently, mostly during daytime. Paul will come around mid-day and stay for about two hours. I always used my high heels to trample his cock and balls and then he will mount me and fuck me. My husband once suggested that we take a video of one of our sex sessions. He set up the video camera in the bedroom, arranged the lighting and we talked about the locations on the bed where we should fuck so that we get a clear picture. On that day, I dressed up like a bride, with appropriate ornaments, high-heeled shoes and makeup.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds