My Strap-on Tales

We got married at a temple and later at his mosque. I was wearing tight leather dominatrix outfit & high-heeled boots for both the occasions. A large number of my clients were present at the marriage ceremonies and at the receptions. Richard's friends and relatives also attended the marriage ceremonies & the receptions. I was pressured to perform at the receptions that was clearly XXX, but somewhat less sexually explicit since many of Richard's close relatives were present. Interestingly, some of his relatives were treated to my explicit sex acts privately afterwards that they videotaped & shared with others. Now, we live a happy life with kids and lots of kinky sex. My husband runs an upscale escort service and arranges for me to meet people, mostly local & foreign dignitaries, at private homes, hotel rooms and adult sex clubs for various sex acts. He charges a hefty fee for my sex service. When I am home, I take care of the kids, plan sex-acts for my next sex show and fuck Richard until I am ready to meet a new client. My service always involves heavy leather & chain dominatrix outfit, drinking & smoking, CBT, BDSM, high heel and thigh boot worship, paddling, whipping & always ends with strap-on sex. I do not engage in vaginal intercourse with any of my paying clients.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds