My Summer of Awakening

"Umm, yeah. I suppose" I replied while standing up "I wouldn't mind so much but I'm kinda embarrassed... you know." And I nodded at my hard-on.

"Oh... trust me, Jake" she said, "You have nothing to be embarrassed about. Besides, I have seen a lot of cocks in my day. One more hard cock isn't going to hurt me any."

"Well... here goes nothing", I thought to myself and dropped my boxers and kicked them off in one, quick, fluid move. My cock was out and on display for Grandma to see.

"Mmmmm... nothing to be embarrassed about at all."

My cock is nothing to really brag about. It is almost 7" long and kinda thick I suppose. I am definitely not well hung but I haven't gotten any complaints either. Grandma seemed to like the looks of it. She had me lay down on my back and started rubbing lotion onto my chest and legs. She never took her eyes off my throbbing cock. "You know" She said, "You don't want that to get sun-burned either. It will need sunscreen as well. Here..." and she handed the lotion to me.

By now, Grandma's hands had rubbed over every inch of my body. My cock was throbbing and pulsating from excitement. I wanted her to finish what she started. "No, Grandma. That's OK. You can do it." I squeaked out.

"Are you sure? " she asked. I nodded. "Positive?" she asked again.

"Yes. Please" I responded.

Grandma looked me in the eyes with a big smile on her face. She leaned up and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and whispered, "Thank you!"

Grandma squeezed some lotion into her right hand and reached for my cock. She stopped momentarily and reach in with her left hand and scooped a large drop of pre-cum of my cock. My cock jumped but she got it all. She moved her fingers to her mouth and sucked my juices off them "Mmmmmm" she sounded. Then I felt her right hand on my cock. My cock wanted to jump again but she held it firmly. Grandma started moving her hand all around my cock, spreading lotion over all of it. She even caressed my balls and covered them with lotion as well. "Unnngghhh" I groaned. Grandma started working my cock again. This time she was stroking it.

"MMMM... Grandma?"...

"Yes, dear"...

" You don't have to kiss me on the cheek anymore, if you don't want."...

"Really? You want me to kiss you on the mouth?"...

"Uh-huh"

Grandma leaned up and pressed her lips against mine. Her mouth opened. I opened my mouth and our tongues met. Grandma squeezed my cock with her hand. As our tongues danced, I reached my hand down and found Grandma's thigh. I slid my hand between her legs and found her soaking wet pussy. Grandma moaned, sucked my tongue into her mouth like it was a small cock and then started stroking my cock again. I knew I would cum soon, but wanted to get Grandma off as well. Her pussy was wet and hungry. I slid three fingers into her easily. Grandpa was right; Grandma's pussy did get extremely wet. I had only been with three girls before Grandma and she had more juices flowing than all of them combined. I rammed my fingers into her pussy as far and as fast as I could, making sure the palm of my hand was rubbing against her clit as I did. Grandma stopped kissing me. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning and moving her head around and side to side. I knew she was close to cumming. So was I. I kept plunging my fingers into her pussy. I now had four fingers in her and she was grinding against my hand. Grandma stopped stroking my cock. She froze. Then her hips started bucking and I felt a gush of fluid spraying out of Grandma's pussy... and then another... and another. I had never actually experienced a woman's g-spot orgasm but I knew what they were. Grandma was a squirter!

Even though Grandma had stopped stroking me to cum, I started to shoot my own load. I was so turned on by all of this. Grandma squirting on my hand set me off. As soon as she realized that I was cumming, Grandma started stroking my cock again, coaxing as much cum from me as she could. Even though I had already cum earlier in the bathroom, I shot out a huge load. My first spurt landed on my belly, my second made it to my shoulder. Grandma kept stroking and I kept cumming. I had never, ever cum like I did just then.

Grandma let go of my cock and grabbed my hand from her pussy. She guided my sopping wet hand to my mouth. I sucked and licked off all of Grandma's juices. Then she used my hand to scoop up some of my cum and guided it to her mouth. I watched as Grandma slurped my cum from my fingers. I took Grandma's hand by the wrist and scooped up some more of my cum onto her fingers. Something in me had snapped. A bubbly had burst and I was a different person. I wanted Grandma to know this. I wanted her to know that I could be nasty as well. I wanted her to know that I was willing to be as nasty as she wanted me to be. As nasty as he would teach me. I guided Grandma's hand to my mouth and sucked my own cum from her fingers. She looked at me and smiled.

Grandma and I spent the rest of the day naked and enjoying each others company. We didn't play any more but a barrier had been broken. We connected better. I wasn't the shy Grandson anymore and her frank talk about sex didn't intimidate me. I sat in the kitchen talking and watching her while she prepared dinner. She explained that they were not only nudists, but swingers as well. I knew what that meant but wanted to know even more. I wanted to ask Grandma a bunch of questions and anytime I started talking about my limited past experiences, she would stop me and tell me to wait until Grandpa was home. "Your Grandpa will be proud of you. He is a part of all of this too, you know?" she said. I wasn't sure how big a part he would actually be as far as I was concerned but I did know he was in the mix somewhere. I trusted Grandma and would continue to do so until given a reason not to. She did ask one interesting question,

"How far do you want to take this?"

"As far as possible" I answered.

Grandma thought we should wait until after dinner to tell Grandpa about our little 'breakthrough'. We both put clothes back on and were to pretend nothing had happened. Grandpa had been gone several hours when we finally heard his truck coming down the driveway. It was around 5:30 and dinner was about ready. I slipped into the study and started playing on the computer. Grandma met him at the door.

I heard some mumbled pleasantries between them and then I heard Grandpa behind me, "Hey, Sport! I hear you been playing on this dang thing all day! I sure hope you saved a bunch of dirty pictures for old Grandpa to look at."

"No." I responded "but I did make it to level 33 on DOOM" I lied. I had never played DOOM in my whole life and had no idea if there was a level 33, but I guessed that he didn't know that either.

"Well, I hope you can find something more productive to do this summer than sit inside all day." And then he walked away and I heard him go up the stairs.

Several minutes later Grandma came in the room. "Your Grandpa is upstairs looking at some new porn mags. Why don't you sneak up there and let him know dinner is ready."

"OK, Grandma."

I crept upstairs as quietly as I could. Their bedroom door was open and I could see Grandpa laying on his bed completely naked and stroking his cock. He had several magazines on the bed with him.

I took a deep breath and walked into his room. "Grandpa.." I started "Grandma says it's time for dinner."

He stopped stroking his cock and sat up giving me a perfect view of his stiff cock. He was completely shaved as well and must have had at least an 8" cock. It was definitely longer and thicker than mine, but not a whole lot. All in all I was still impressed. My cock started to get hard.

"Thank you, Jake" he said "Let her know I'll be down in a minute."

"What are you reading?" I asked

"Well" he joked "Since I can't count on you to find me any good porn, I bought some in town." And he flipped a couple of his magazines across the bed at me. I looked through them briefly.

I had read the normal porn mags before but these were different. These were hard-core magazines with full penetration on every page and without advertisements all over the place. He had 3 or 4 of them. One of them had a series of pictures of 2guys and a girl threesome. I had seen 3-somes before but in this series the guys were sucking and fucking each other as well as the girl. I spent a little extra time with this one. Studying it a bit closer than the others. I had never seen anything like this before and wasn't quite sure what I thought of it.

"Do you find that one interesting?" Grandpa asked.

"I'm not sure." I replied, "I have never seen anything like this"

Grandpa was stroking his cock again. I took turns between looking at the magazine and watching Grandpa stroking his cock. My cock was now fully erect... again. Grandpa must have noticed my erection and my eyes.

"Have you ever seen another man's cock before?" he asked.

"Just in pictures and movies." I answered. "Oh... and the locker room, but none of those were hard, like yours."

"Well... what do you think?"...

"Hmmm... nice... I suppose."...

"I don't think you know this yet, but your Grandma and I are both bi." He added.

I looked him puzzled. "Bi?... Really?"...

"You know what that is?"...

"Yes... I just... I mean, I didn't..." I let it drop.

I continued to watch Grandpa masturbate. He was still stroking his cock, but now he was doing it in such a way to show it off to me. Moving it around so I could see it from different angles.

"Have you ever touched one?" he asked.

"NO." I answered.

"Do you want to?"...

"Yes... I think so. After dinner? While Grandma is cleaning dishes?" I asked.

"CRAP!" he responded, "I forgot about dinner. This will have to wait. I'll put some close on. Go tell Grandma I'm on my way."

I went back downstairs, sat at the table and told Grandma what just happened.

"After dinner, you and Grandpa can do what you said. I'll join you after a bit. Just don't tell him." She said.

Grandpa came down a few moments later and joined us at the table for dinner.Dinner was very good but took longer than I wanted. I was actually anxious and looking forward to whatever was about to happen with Grandpa. I didn't mention this earlier, but Grandma is a very good cook. She makes everything from scratch and with only the freshest ingredients. Dinner was too good to rush through and I didn't want to seem too eager either. Grandpa actually finished before me and headed upstairs first.

As soon as he was upstairs, Grandma turned to me and said with a smile, "He'll be expecting you soon. Come here for a minute."

I got up and walked over to her. She turned in her chair sideways. "You know..." she said as she started undoing my pants. "I got all of this started with you. It's only fair that I get to have you in my mouth before Grandpa."

Grandma had my pants open and my boxers pulled down enough to grab my semi-hard cock and guide it into her mouth. Her mouth was warm. Her mouth was wet. Her mouth was talented. My cock was fully erect in a matter of seconds. I had girls suck my cock before, but again, Grandma was by far better at it than any of them. She sucked me and stroked me and massaged my balls. Grandma wasn't just good... she was GREAT! And she obviously enjoyed what she was doing. Grandma had a sloppy, wet style of sucking... she fucked me with her mouth. Very different than the way the girls back home did it. I wanted to cum in Grandma's mouth but she knew I had other commitments upstairs. After only a few minutes, she tucked my aching cock back into my pants and sent me upstairs. "Have fun!" was all she said as I headed from the room.

When I got upstairs, Grandpa was already naked. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and his cock was pointing right at me. He nodded at an empty spot on the bed across a small pile of magazines. I sat down but still had my clothes on. Grandpa started stroking his cock.

"Help yourself to the magazines." He said.

"Nah..." I responded.

"If you don't like these, I have a whole box of them under the bed. Feel free to look at them anytime you want." He added.

"No... these are fine." I said "I just want to watch you for now."

He seemed to like that answer. "Join in anytime you want." He said.

I stood up and removed my clothes. Grandpa didn't say anything when he saw my hard cock, but I could tell he was pleased by his expressions. I sat down and started stroking my own cock. We both sat there stroking and watching the other one. Occasionally, our eyes would meet and we would smile and then look back to each other's cocks. This only went on for a few minutes and then I broke the silence.

"Earlier, you said I could touch yours. Can I now?" I asked.

"Sure you can." Was his reply.

Grandpa got off the bed and stood right in front of me. I switched to my left hand for stroking myself and reached for Grandpa's cock with my right. His cock jumped briefly when I first touched it. But when I wrapped my hand around it, I was in control of it's movement. I moved my hand up and down the shaft. Grandpa moaned. I had never touched another man's cock before. It felt just like mine... only better. I let go of my own cock and started using two hands on Grandpa. I using long, slow, deliberate strokes. A large drop of pre-cum formed at the tip of the head of Grandpa's cock. I leaned forward and scooped it up with my tongue. I heard Grandpa moan again. I also heard something else. A 'clicking' sound from the doorway. We both turned and saw Grandma, standing naked, holding a camera.

"You boys just keep doing what you're doing." She said "Pretend I'm not even here."

Neither of us said anything back to her. I closed my eyes and wrapped my lips around the head of Grandpa's cock. I heard another 'click' but ignored it. I also ignored the rest of the clicks that followed. I sucked and I stroked and I licked and then I sucked some more. Grandpa's breathing changed. I knew that if I kept it up, he would cum soon.

"Do you want to cum, Grandpa?" I asked "Or do you want to wait?"

"That's up to you, Jake" he answered, "What do you want?"...

"I want to make you cum."

I sucked and stroked some more. I guess I was too busy wanting to make Grandpa cum that I didn't really think about how I was going to handle it.

Grandpa was polite enough to warn me, "I'm cummmiinnggg!" was all he said.

When I felt the first blast from his cock explode inside my mouth, I panicked and did what I always saw the porn stars do. I took his cock from my mouth. Grandpa's cock had just cleared my mouth when he shot again. This one also went into my still open mouth. I closed my mouth and took the rest of his cum on my face. My mouth was full of Grandpa's cum and I liked the way it tasted. It was sweet, like mine from earlier. I swallowed. I don't recall how many times Grandpa shot cum onto my face. There wasn't a lot, but enough to warrant Grandma taking some close-ups. I posed with Grandpa's cock and cum. When his cock went limp I let Grandma get some pictures of me licking his cum off my lips and eating it from my fingers. Grandma handed the camera to Grandpa and he got some pictures of Grandma licking the last of his cum off my face and sharing it with me in sloppy wet kisses.

Grandma reached down and grabbed my cock. It had been neglected since I first started sucking Grandpa's cock. It was bulging hard. I was so extremely turned on by what was happening it didn't need any attention. If I hadn't already cum twice that day, I am sure I would have erupted all over Grandma's hand. Luckily, that didn't happen. She pushed me back so I was lying on the bed and took my cock in her mouth.

Grandpa took some pictures of Grandma giving me a blowjob and then I felt two mouths on my cock. Grandma and Grandpa were double-teaming me. This lasted for about 2 minutes and I was ready to cum for a third time that day. I didn't want to cum again... not yet. I stopped them and stood up.

"Grandma, you lay down." I said, "I want to eat your pussy."

Grandma stood up and tongue kissed me again and then lay on the bed. She was on her back with her crotch aimed right at Grandpa and me. I could see her juices running down her thighs. I could smell her wetness and it made me hungry for her. She was smiling and had her hands raised in a fake hug-like manner.

"Come on, Baby." She beckoned, "Come eat Grandma's pussy."

About a half a second later I had my face buried in her pussy. I tried to lick up all of her juices but there was way too much. I slurped at and sucked her pussy juice into my mouth. Grandma was moaning and writhing. Grandpa was taking more pictures. I was having a feast. I licked all over Grandma's pussy. Unfortunately, I am no expert at pussy eating. I just haven't done it enough yet, but I wanted to learn. I paid attention to Grandma's reactions to the different things I tried. Although she reacted positively to everything I did, she really seamed to like it when I sucked on her clit. I liked the way Grandma's pussy juice tasted so I mixed up my licking and my sucking. I worked my tongue into her pussy as far as it would go.

I sucked her clit like it was a smaller version of Grandpa's cock. Then I remembered what happened earlier with her. How she squirted when I was fingering her. I wanted to make her squirt again. I wanted to watch her squirt. I wanted to taste her squirt. I wanted Grandma to squirt all over my face. I started by inserting two fingers in her and working her like that for a while. I could tell she wanted more. I put a third finger in. She wanted more. I gave her more. I had four fingers in her pussy and was working her just as I had earlier. I knew she would be cumming soon. I knew she would be squirting again for me.

I heard Grandpa whisper in my ear, "Bend your thumb down and put your whole hand in. Your Grandma loves to be fisted."

WOW! I had seen pictures of fisting on the Internet and it always turned me on but I never thought I would ever actually do it. I did as Grandpa said. I expected more resistance but my hand slipped right in. I had my entire right hand in my Grandma's pussy, up to the wrist.

"OK now" Grandpa continued. "Go ahead and lick her clit, if you want. Just make sure that when she starts to cum, you pull your hand out. You'll be in for a nice surprise."

I laughed to myself. Grandpa didn't realize that I already knew what the 'surprise' was. But I was grateful for his advice. I did exactly as he said. I loved the taste of Grandma's juices and was glad to have my tongue on her pussy again. I moved my hand in and out of her pussy. Slowly at first but picked up the tempo when I saw how much she enjoyed it. I also tried twisting my hand from side to side. Grandma really liked that.

I was glad to hear the camera snapping away photos of what was happening. Grandma's hips started bucking and I knew she was about to explode. I started fucking my hand in and out of her pussy faster. I replaced my tongue with my left hand and worked her clit with my fingers. Grandma started moaning and shaking her head back and forth. She was almost there. Then it happened. She let out a scream and Grandpa yelled at me to pull out. Just as I did a huge gush of liquid came flying out of Grandma's pussy. Most of it went past my head but some hit me in the face. I moved my face closer and opened my mouth. The second gush hit me right in the face. Enough got in my mouth to taste and swallow. I expected a bitter, piss-like taste. This wasn't piss.

Grandma continued to buck and squirt. I continued to take as much of her cum as I could. It was clear and had almost no taste, just a faint taste of her pussy. It was good and I drank as much as she was able to squirt into my mouth. Her bucking stopped and so did the squirts. I wanted to suck the rest of her juices from her pussy but she stopped me. She was too sensitive right now,

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds