My Summer of Awakening

"Wait... no... don't" she said, "I can't take any more right now. Come up her and give me a kiss instead."

I crawled up her body to kiss her, but stopped and kissed both nipples first. I laid myself on top of Grandma and kissed her. A nice, passionate kiss. She didn't lick my face this time. We just hugged and kissed. She complimented me on a job well done and hugged me tight. The way we were laying together, my still hard cock was pressed against her clit. She knew what I wanted.

"My clit has calmed down a bit' She said, "You can fuck me now, if you want."

Trust me... I wanted. She was still very wet and was certainly opened up enough. My cock slid into her pussy with little effort. Considering that I just had my entire hand inside her, I was surprised at how good her pussy felt. After everything that had happened throughout the day, I had finally achieved the ultimate goal. The culmination of the entire day's events led up to this one utopian moment. Finally... I was fucking my Grandma. I lay there for a moment; my cock buried deep in Grandma's pussy. Then I pulled out slowly, barely keeping the tip of my head inside. I pushed back in slowly as well. I wanted every inch of my cock to feel what was happening. I wanted my cock to recognize and appreciate what it was doing. A few more slow strokes and then one hard, quick thrust. Grandma moaned. I started fucking her with a regular rhythm and pace. Changing it up every now and then. Grandma enjoyed the faster pace. So did I.

"Oh yes! Fuck me, baby!" Grandma yelled, "Fuck your Grandma good!"

I wanted to fuck Grandma forever. I also wanted to cum. I wanted to lift her legs up to my shoulders and plunge my cock even deeper into her glorious pussy. I needed to cum.

Grandma must have sensed my need, "That's OK, baby! You go ahead and cum." She said "Fill Grandma's pussy with your cum!"

I thrust my cock as far as I could and shot my load deep into Grandma's pussy. "Oh yes! I can feel you cumming in me!" I could feel her pussy clamping onto my cock, milking it inside her.

"Oh Harold!" she said to Grandpa, "Your grandson is cumming in my pussy! Your grandson is filling his Grandma's pussy with cum!"

Just then I felt a flood of fluid all over my cock and balls. Grandma was squirting again. Grandma was squirting on my cock. The combination of Grandma's dirty talk and her squirting on my cock seemed to intensify my orgasm. I don't know how much I actually came, but it seemed like a lot to me.

Grandma and I kissed and hugged some more. I was drained. I rolled off of her and lay next to her for a few minutes. Grandpa was still taking pictures. He took a few pics of my cum oozing out of Grandma's pussy. Then he handed me the camera and gave me very quick instructions on it's use. Next he got between Grandma's legs and started licking my cum from her pussy. I started taking pictures.

Grandpa licked and sucked as much of my cum as could. He had my cum all over his face. He also started licking and sucking Grandma's clit. I figured Grandma was as spent as I was. I was wrong. Grandpa ate her to one final orgasm of the evening. Her body quivered and bucked and Grandpa got to enjoy her juices this time. Now, she was done. We all were. I think Grandpa still had some energy, but Grandma and I were both too tired to accommodate him. I had a feeling we would make it up to him another time.

Grandpa and Grandma's bed was a mess. It also had an extremely huge wet spot. Grandpa decided he wanted to cum again and wanted to spend some time on-line. Grandma didn't want to have to clean their bed until the morning. Grandpa was going to stay up and sleep in the spare bed. Grandma slept with me in mine. As I lay there with Grandma cuddled up against me, I couldn't help but review what had happened since getting here. Mom dropped me off on Sunday, still fairly innocent and naïve. Today was only Monday. Look at what had happened and how much I had changed in only one day. I smiled and closed my eyes. This was going to be one hell of a summer!

End Chapter One

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds