Naiya's Homecoming

"Yeah, to fucking get some guy to pay attention them," Megan interjected and Becky nodded knowingly while taking a hit from the joint she'd rolled moments before.

"Still," Naiya pressed on "I mean like before I slept with Kelli I totally like thought I was like some weirdo for even thinking about it, but fuck... like there. Kelli. Fuck, that girl had sex with tons of chicks. So did my sister. And I mean like literally a bunch, girl. My sister used to tell me these stories about what and who she did and stuff and my god, dude, she like... You'd be amazed."

"Well, that's great for your sister, but that really doesn't help me any." Becky looking a little indignant after listening to Naiya's rambling, pot fueled little speech.

"I think, "Megan interjected once again as Naiya gave up realizing she was far too stoned to make sense. "What she's trying to say is you just got to put yourself out there. I mean, you can't expect everyone to just know you're into girls. You gotta... hold on a second..."

With that Megan suddenly jumped up and went to the little bookshelf she had bought a week before the holiday because she was sick of having books all over the room. Sadly, it was still rather disorganized after she'd brought along a bunch of books from her parents house and had only managed to stack them haphazardly on the shelves and on the floor in front before her shower and before Naiya had distracted her by insisting on ravaging her right then and there as soon as she'd walked through the door.

Still, it only took her a few seconds to pop up with a small book in hand which she then triumphantly presented to Becky smiling mischievously as she did so. For a moment Becky looked confused before suddenly the light came back on in her eyes and she smiled oddly at Megan as she said "Are you fucking serious?" which in turn caused Naiya, who was now thoroughly confused about the whole exchange, to ask "What?"

"It's a book for instructing 'straight girls'" And here Megan added finger quotes while rolling her eyes sarcastically before continuing "on how to hook up with chicks." said Megan matter-of-factly as she sat back down next to Naiya and crossed her legs before taking the joint from Naiya and taking a hit as Naiya repeated her question. Megan rolled her eyes again and exhaled before repeating herself "It's a book about how to go about like hooking with a chick for the first time. It's actually quite helpful if a bit silly. It even has like these parts about sex toys and positions and three ways with guys, as if, but its totally cool. My sister bought it for me when I told her about us because she's like way weirdly okay with it, but she totally thinks it's just a phase, but whatever. At least she didn't freak. She said you were really cute, by the way... but yeah, read that, dude." Megan said now directing her attention to Becky who was flipping through the book with wide eyes. "At the very least it might give you some ideas or whatever, but seriously, you can like have it. It's yours. Merry Christmas. Now take the joint or I'm smoking it all myself."

"Oh, yeah." Becky said responding to the last comment first before finally asking "Are you serious? I can keep it?"

"I said so, didn't I? Hell, you need it more than I do. Shit, we've already done most of that stuff except the strap-on, but..." And here Megan paused uncharacteristically because Becky was staring at her with wide eyes. "What?"

"Nothing," Becky said quickly, blushing slightly before weakly thanking Megan and returning to flipping through the book as Naiya smiled at Megan when Megan looked at her slightly confused. She had a feeling she knew exactly what was going on, but she didn't want to say anything until Becky left. This, however, did not happen for a couple more hours as they sat their smoking far too much weed while watching a movie that would've seemed stupid if they'd been sober, but absolutely hilarious at the time.

Well, Naiya and Megan watched it, but Becky was still very intrigued by the book Megan had given her and even though she was stoned enough that she kept getting distracted by their conversations and the movie she spent half the time reading until she finally excused herself to go to bed in her own room even when they told her she could sleep there if she wanted. Becky had of course declined politely knowing full well that they were just being polite before thanking Megan once again for the book and making her exit. The door had barely closed before Megan finally asked Megan about the look they'd exchanged earlier.

"You mean you seriously don't know?" Naiya responded somewhat derisively.

"Don't be a jerk." was Megan's response as she punched Naiya lightly in her arm before admitting that she was indeed quite serious.

"Girl, that girl totally has a crush on you." Naiya said calmly ignoring the punch because it not only didn't hurt, but also because she knew she deserved it.

"No she doesn't." Megan responded vehemently before suddenly changing her tone and saying "Does she?"

"Yeah, she does. You seriously didn't know? She like totally loves you. I think she was actually pissed at me for awhile after she found we were together."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, c'mon. You don't remember how weird she was around for like a week after we told her the truth? She was always leaving when I came back from class and if you left she'd get all weird and leave too and even before that she totally hung out with you more than me. Hell, she even came out to you. That fact that I was in the room was just a technicality. That girl totally wants to get in your panties."

"You're full of shit," Megan said, but only after a moment of contemplation and even then she almost immediately revealed that she really did think Naiya had a point when she continued by saying "Aren't you? C'mon. Admit it. You're just fucking me because I'm high. If it's true why aren't you like all jealous and shit?"

"Why should I be? I trust you and I trust her. Becky's cool. Besides, how could she not have a crush on you? You're..." Suddenly Naiya found herself being smothered in a kiss. It was a bit shocking, but she rolled with it easily swallowing any desire to question the action and its source and instead just letting Megan take it wherever she wanted it to go until she found herself being gently urged onto her back. Once there the kiss broke as Megan sat up to straddle Naiya across her hips and Naiya found herself staring into her lover's smiling face as she smiled back and said "What?"

"Nothing..." Megan said, still smiling brightly while looking oddly innocent despite the fact that her finger was now lightly tracing Naiya's nipple through the thin fabric of her shirt. She then continued in a voice that sounded even more innocent and almost cute and childlike as she asked "You do love me, don't you?"

"Of course I do." Naiya said almost offended by the question and she very nearly said so, but again she found herself cut off by another kiss from her lover before she finally managed to break the kiss to say "Why are you asking me that?"

"Because... I don't know. It's just you said you trust me."

"So? Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know... it's just... it just made me happy."

"You're so weird."

"But you love me, right?"

"I just said that, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did," Megan said still smiling oddly as she paused a moment before adding "Naiya..."

"Yes?" Naiya said in a somewhat curious tone not quite sure what was going to come out of her lover's mouth next.

"I love you, too."

"I know."

"I wasn't done..."

"Sorry."

"Naiya..."

"Yes?"

"I'm glad you trust me and...And!" Megan added the second "and" to cut off Naiya's attempt to interrupt her again and even placed a finger on Naiya's lips for added effect before continuing "And I trust you too, baby. I know you don't know how hard that is for me, but it is and I do. I really do."

"You're so pretty," Naiya said somewhat oddly, but Megan only smiled. She knew what she meant. She could see it in her eyes. Naiya may not have known exactly what was going on, but she was definitely touched.

"So are you, baby." Megan replied after another short pause as she leaned again to kiss her lover softly on her forehead before adding "You're not tired are you?"

"Of course not," Naiya said somehow managing to avoid chastising Megan for asking yet another silly question.

"Good," Megan said simply after yet another short pause spent staring into Naiya's eyes as if daring her to speak her unspoken thought. Megan then once again brought her lips to Naiya's for a kiss. This time however the kiss wasn't to be broken up for quite awhile. Even when they found themselves momentarily forced to separate in order to help each other remove their clothing they were both quick to return to the kiss.

Of course, while the kiss was nice that was hardly all they had their minds. Still they took their time as usual working each other up with soft caresses and teasing touches that promised so much more. They also failed to act on these for the moment both of them satisfied just to build up the tension in the other knowing full well that it only made it better in the end.

For the moment they both also failed to assert themselves too much, to take control as they felt out the other and enjoyed the feel of each other. This wasn't a race, after all, and it wasn't just about making each other come. Really, it never was. Sure, both of them would have been lying if they said that they didn't find joy in the act of making each other come and being made to come as well, but that was hardly everything.

Even earlier when Naiya had basically jumped Megan almost immediately upon laying eyes on her it had been more than lust that had driven her to do so and more than desire that had caused Megan to respond in kind. They both knew this and the conversation that had preceded this particular coupling session merely helped demonstrate the fact that their love was the important factor in their relationship. The lust, the sexual side of it all, was just something extra. It just another aspect to the friendship that had developed between them from the very first day that they met and had grown into so much more in the short time since.

"I love you," Naiya whispered into her lover's ear as she kissed her there and instantly received the same in return as Megan's hand found its way between Naiya's thighs to playfully tease Naiya's already very aroused and very wet pussy causing Naiya to hiss sweetly into her ear. Megan would've laughed at this sign of pleasure, but Naiya's hand was suddenly returning the caress and instead she found herself biting her lip as a finger slid gently between the lips of her pussy. Their eyes met and instantly their lips found each other once again as their fingers moved on each other's sex with almost completely synchronicity.

This wasn't like the first time they'd made love that day. There was just so much more control, something like a calmness to it. Not that it was without passion or need. No, it was just that that element of urgency was gone and in its place there was something more sedate, but just as beautiful. A full and proper description was impossible, but it was something akin to a need to simply share the pleasure of being together completely and wholly.

And that was pretty much what they were doing as their fingers continued to mirror each other as fully as possible while Megan, who was still on top, shifted herself into a crouch above Naiya to allow her lover freer access to her sex. Naiya didn't even have to think about using this new found freedom to her and Megan's full advantage. It just came naturally to her and Megan gladly followed suit allowing Naiya to take the lead at least for the moment.

Still, it was hardly like either was really leading. What Naiya was doing was for Megan and Megan's actions were for Naiya. When Naiya's fingers found their way to Megan's clit and began to gently generate friction it wasn't just to get Megan to return the favor, but Megan did just that because she wanted to and it was the same when Naiya's finger teasingly dipped inside Megan's moist crevasse.

Only when Naiya's finger left her lover's slit to return to gently playing with her clit did their actions begin to differentiate, but this was hardly a bad thing. In fact, it was quite good to feel Megan's finger sink inside of her as Naiya's own finger toyed with Megan's hood. It could even be said that it was a tad too good, because once Megan's thumb entered the equation Naiya found herself having a hard time keeping up.

"Unfair," Naiya said into her lover's mouth in a sweet, soft sigh and received a soft smile in return.

"I'm sorry, baby," Megan lied before sighing herself as Naiya's fingers tried to follow her lead and did a reasonable if slightly distracted job of it. As soon as their lips met in another long, lingering kiss Naiya's efforts seemed to definitely improve to the point that suddenly Megan found herself losing her concentration and letting Naiya retake the lead.

Back and forth they went playing their little game of follow the leader, but it couldn't last forever. Every touch, every kiss, every playfully whispered teasing word just made it that much harder for them to maintain control. Still, they tried, but the more they tried the more they failed until they no longer could find it in themselves to worry about mirroring or teasing or anything of the sort and instead they found themselves putting all of their efforts into trying to make each other come without getting too lost in the pleasure. It was hard and more than once one of them lost track of their efforts, but they always managed to regain their senses enough to return to feverishly fingering the sweet, wet pussy of the other as they panted into each other's mouth occasionally spouting curses and words of deep, abiding affection until it was just too much and Naiya finally came under Megan's touch.

It was so exquisite that she barely even registered the small hint of guilt over being the first to come, but luckily even if she had the guilt would have been incredibly short lived as Naiya somehow managed to keep a portion of her mind on task just long enough to help push Megan over the edge mere seconds after she herself succumbed to the pressure. It was a beautiful moment, a glorious physical expression of their deep and heartfelt love, but as Megan collapsed panting on Naiya's still slightly quaking, very sweaty form they both just somehow knew without saying a word or even opening their eyes as their lips once again made contact that it was hardly the end of their night.

How could it be? It was just one tiny little mind blowing orgasm apiece. That was hardly enough for two young women in their physical prime who were simply addicted to each other in almost every possible way. Who cared if the hour was getting late? Who cared if they both had class relatively early the next morning? Tomorrow was meaningless. All that mattered was their desire for each other.

So it was hardly a surprise when after a brief moment of soft kissing and slow grinding as they enjoyed the after glow and savored the feeling of their sweat damp bodies sliding against each other that Naiya broke the kiss to inform her lover in a soft, deep whisper "I want to taste you." It also was hardly surprising to hear Megan reply in her own quiet and sweet voice "Only if I can taste you, too" as she wore a dreamy smile on her still flushed and always beautiful face. Naiya, of course, agreed to this stipulation and after one more brief lip lock Naiya rolled Megan onto her back and slowly turned her body so they could devour each other together.

Of course, to say they simply dove right in would have been a lie. Naiya may not have been completely sated, but the release of only moments before had only allowed her desire to tease, toy and prolong their mutual pleasure to return fully. It had a similar effect on Megan as well and it was in fact she who initiated the new game of kissing every square centimeter of flesh that Naiya allowed to come near her eager lips even pulling her lover's face to her for a kiss as Naiya tried to cross her body to kiss Megan's breast.

The kiss was wonderful, but it wasn't destined to last long. Still it did its part in allowing a slowness to enter their love making as the kisses began to venture down each of their bodies. Slow, lingering kisses on necks, collarbones, breasts, nipples, rib cages, bellies and everything in-between as Naiya slowly and carefully crawled her way down Megan's body until she found herself at her lover's beautiful pussy.

And beautiful it was. Shaved completely bare, the lips puffy and noticeably moist with arousal it just looked simply irresistible nestled between Megan's smooth, white thighs. As far as Naiya was concerned it was a work of art. It was hardly the first time this notion had crossed her mind, but it was still true. Megan's pussy was just too lovely for words.

It wasn't however too lovely to be licked, kissed, nibbled and sucked by her eager mouth and tongue and penetrated by her thin, skillful fingers as she was just about to do when she was suddenly distracted by a wonderful sensation coming from her own cunt as Megan's hands grabbed Naiya's buttocks and pulled Naiya's equally beautiful pussy down to her mouth which had gone right to work gently exploring Naiya's folds with her tongue while Naiya paused ever so briefly to reflect on her lover's beauty. Not that this distraction was exactly unwanted or even that it really lasted all that long. Really, it was actually both very welcome and easily overcome as Naiya simply sighed and then lowered her head to give Megan a distraction of her own.

For the next few minutes both of them barely made a sound beyond the occasional soft sigh of pleasure that was invariably muffled by the other's silky smooth thighs as they slowly and patiently tongued and suckled each other. Both were careful not to push it too far not wanting to drive the other over the edge too quickly. It was hard though. They both just knew each other too well and took too much joy in making each other quiver and moan.

Still they tried their best to avoid what they knew was inevitable. More than once Naiya found herself kissing her way away from the sweet, delicious pussy she'd actually been craving for days to lick and nibble Megan's thigh. It was hard thing to do, but it was well worth it just to hear Megan groan in disappointment only to have her do the same thing moments later when Naiya showed signs of getting too close to coming. Then it would be Naiya's turn to groan out her disapproval into her lover's pussy as they continued to torture each other in a most exquisite manner for just a little bit longer.

Soon, however, it had to come to an end. It was fun to tease, but the need to make each other come was just too strong to fight forever. Not that either of them made any real conscious effort to drop the game. It just sort of happened when Naiya could no longer find the strength to stop tonguing Megan's clit when she felt her hips bucking just a little too hard and heard her muffled moans getting just a wee bit too urgent. Instead, she just wrapped her lips around her lover's sensitive nubbin and began suckling it and flicking it with her tongue and even started to slip a finger, which had previously been relegated to simple teasing caresses and feints, inside of Megan's warm, wet depths.

The reaction was instant. Not in the form of an orgasm though that it would follow shortly, but it was more in the form of Megan suddenly seemingly finding the means to drive Naiya absolutely insane until they were both moaning, almost screaming into each other as fingers were driven and curled inside of each other and tongues and lips began to lose focus until they both found themselves screaming out there ecstasy into the open air as their fingers took over the work and drove them both to a nearly simultaneous orgasm.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds