Naiya's Homecoming

Oh, they both would have loved to keep licking and sucking on each other's sweetness, but they couldn't out of fear of accidentally biting the other whilst in the throes of pleasure. In fact, Naiya did bite Megan, but on her soft, lovely thigh in a loving, animalistic outburst that actually helped drive Megan over the edge just as the feel of Megan digging her fingers into the soft flesh of Naiya's bottom only worked to make her orgasm that much better . In fact, both actions seemed to aid them in their unspoken mutual decision to simply dive back in after the rush had passed and continue on unabated until they both found themselves coming yet again.

And that was hardly the end of it. By the time they'd given up and finally decided it was time for bed they'd managed to make each other come more times then they cared to count. Honestly, they weren't even all that certain how exactly they ended up grinding against each other for their last mutual orgasm before Megan rolled off of Naiya's sweaty form only to be covered by her instantly as she was forced to say in panting, breathless voice "Oh god, no more please. I'm too tired." making Naiya laugh before she kissed her lover and they just sort of merged into a deep, loving cuddle as they enjoyed their afterglow.

"God, you have no idea how much I needed that," Megan said, still somewhat uncharacteristically laconic. Not that Megan minded, nor did it last long as Megan continued after Naiya responded only with a satisfied grunt by going into great detail about how badly she'd missed Naiya the whole time they'd been separated. It was hardly anything they both hadn't said a million times to each other over the phone during the short break, but it was still very nice to hear even they'd been together now for several hours and spent most of the time fucking each other's brains out aside from the brief respite provided by Becky's intrusion. It also proved to be the start of their first real conversation since they both got back.

Not that there was much for them to really talk about that they hadn't already said over the phone, but it was just so much better to talk to Megan in person, to see her little expressions and hand gestures as she talked about her weekend at her parents house in vivid detail as they relaxed and smoked some of the roaches Becky had courteously left in their ashtray. It was also nice to be able to finally feel free to speak openly about the whole situation with Ashlee which Naiya felt went well by and large, but now that she was more separated from the situation and feeling reflective and relaxed after all the weed and sex she couldn't help but wonder about some things that seemed a bit out of place and said so.

"Like what?" Megan said simply when Naiya mentioned that there was just something weird about it.

"I don't know. It just felt like Ashlee kinda, I don't know, got kinda detached when Macy entered the room and I kinda got the feeling that Macy wasn't like, you know, just there to be supportive."

"You mean like she was spying on you or trying to keep you guys from getting too close or some thing?"

"Yeah, kinda... I mean, I don't know. It was just a feeling. Nothing big. I mean I didn't even really think about it until later, so who knows? Maybe I'm just overanalyzing it."

"Maybe, but it does make sense. I mean, like, I totally had some doubts about you going back to make good with Ashlee because you guys were like totally into each other, but I trusted you and shit. Maybe Macy doesn't trust Ashlee or you or I don't know. Were you high? Maybe you were... shit, I don't know. I better shut up before I give you a complex about it."

"Oh, don't worry about that." Naiya said with a smile and then she kissed her lover on the cheek before adding "Thank you for trusting me."

"Shut up," Megan said smiling shyly before returning the kiss and then changing the subject despite the fact that it had been her getting all gushy and loving when Naiya had said she trusted her only an hour and half or so before. Of course, her choice of new subject kind of helped make it clear why when she asked in a quiet, little voice "So you really think Becky has a crush on me?"

"Uh, yeah and I'm still surprised you didn't notice."

"Why would I? I was too busy wondering if you'd ever pick on the fact that I totally wanted you. I mean, seriously, if I hadn't jumped you I probably would've had to start wearing rainbow wristbands and walk around naked before you figured it out."

"Yeah, that would've helped. I had a sister, dummy and I used to play sports. I've seen more naked girls then I care to remember. Besides, I'm not some horn ball guy. You should've been more forward." After that they continued to tease each other for a good ten minutes before they relaxed into another kiss and then almost agreed to go to sleep before a thought crossed Naiya's mind and she said "Megan?"

"Yeah."

"Promise me you won't be weird around Becky now."

"What? Why would I be weird..."

"Because she has a crush on you, dummy"

"Oh, yeah.... Well, okay, I can understand that. I...I'll try."

"You'll try?"

"Well, I've never had to deal with a girl having a crush on me before. Well, at least that I know of. I mean my friend back in... yeah, well, okay. I promise. Cross my heart, swear to die, poke a needle in my eye, et cetera."

"Good."

"Naiya?"

"Mmmhmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And with that and one last kiss they finally allowed each other to fall asleep curled up together in their soft, warm bed feeling like all was right with the world. In a way, that was true. At least it was for them. For some of those closest to them however things were far from perfect, but neither Naiya or Megan had any reason to know anything about any of that at the moment as they swiftly fell asleep to dream pleasant dreams until morning when it would be back to the grind of college life.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds