Natural Insemination Ch. 06

My embarrassment turns more acute. So does my excitement. Secretly, I think he is right. No way will I admit it, but use of the extender looks obvious enough. There is really only one way it possibly could be used.

"Just tell me if I do it wrong," I meekly reach down for him. "This is all new to me."

Actually, his cock isn't new to me, not exactly. I've handled it before. I recall stroking it off for him, but still, I feel reluctant. I carefully reach down and delicately take his sizeable piece of flesh with two fingers.

His prick feels a lot softer than last time. It feels more compliant too, easier to move. It feels a lot like my husbands when he is soft, but a lot heavier too. I can feel its weight with my fingers when I pull it up off the sofa. I lift the meaty tube so it sticks straight out of his body.

"Is this right?" I ask him before going on.

"You're doing it perfect," He assures me.

I notice his arms remain on the back of the couch, extended outward. He makes no move to get away, no move to escape from my grasp. I have a dirty little fantasy that he serves as my prisoner. If not my prisoner, then perhaps he will be my slave. I imagine myself with a harem of male slaves to do my bidding.

I hold his prick like this for several seconds before I realize I hold it long enough. It's time for the extender, so with my other hand I position it at the end. Slowly I insert the tip of his cock into the open hole. It fits nicely, perhaps a little tight, but it still goes in with little effort.

"Am I doing it right?" I ask a second time.

"You're a natural," He encourages me. "Are you sure you never used one of these before?"

"Positive!" I almost laugh at the suggestion. The thought of using such a device on my husband gives me a thrill. Having my husband use the device on me thrills me even more. It would certainly invigorate our sex life. I imagine it would give me an orgasm every time.

Slowly I slip it on, and then slowly I make sure to slip it all the way down to the base of his cock. I have to move my fingers to push him inside. The feeling of touching even more of his cock gives me a thrill. The last inch proves to be a tighter fit. The base of his cock appears slightly larger than the rest of the shaft, as well as it should. Just like the limb of a tree, it should be wider at the base.

A few seconds later, and I am done, and I find myself wishing it had taken a lot longer.

"That was fun!" I say with glee. Pulling away, I let go to admire my handiwork. The result makes him look like he has an erection. It points onto his stomach. I purposely point it in the direction his erection would normally point, so it extends high and long, perhaps even longer than his natural self, if that could even be possible. It also looks so real on him, especially with the way I have it pushed down on his entire length so I can just barely see where it extends over his natural cock. I can easily imagine it on my husband. It would look even more real on him; make my husband look a lot better. It would extend straight out if he could maintain an erection underneath.

"Think your husband would like it?" Richard seems to read my mind.

"I'm not sure if he would," I answer truthfully. "But I know I would!"

I giggle at my own admission. Of course I would like it, and then I think of what he could all do with it. I imagine him fucking me with it, driving his hips back and forth, and driving the dildo so far inside me. It really would go in a long ways. It might even go in further than Richard.

"But there's no way!" I come back to my senses and realize it impossible. "I don't think he would be willing to put it on. He's not the type, you know, to try something like this."

"Even if it increased your satisfaction?"

"Not even then," I shake my head in the negative. "He's too much the macho type. I don't think he would be willing."

"That's too bad," Richard actually seems to feel sorry for me. "Such a hot young wife! I'm surprised he wouldn't want to do everything he could to make you happy."

"Hot?" I pick up on one particular word.

"Of course you are!" He compliments me. "You're beautiful. Most guys would die to experience such a terrific body."

I blush with embarrassment. "You really think so?"

"Of course I do!" He says it like I should already know.

"You really think I'm hot?" I want to hear more.

"I think you're the hottest young woman to request the procedure in a long time," He compliments me with absolute sincerity. I can tell he means it. I hear it in the reflection of his voice.

"Then thank you," I think to thank him for the compliment. It's been a long time since someone told me I was beautiful. My husband occasionally says it. Not as much as he used to, but he still gives me the occasional compliment, especially if I wear something particularly provocative like the teddy from a few weeks ago. Most of his compliments, though, seem mostly aimed at getting me into bed. Hearing the same compliment from Richard, from another man, somehow makes it feel a lot more intense.

"Then tell me," I want to hear more. "What is it about me that you like the most?"

He goes on to compliment me on my slim figure, my pretty face, and my dark brown eyes. He says he especially likes my dark black hair; that he even likes it now when it is unkempt and looks like a mess, which reminds me of the fact it is still morning. I recall I haven't made up my hair yet; not even taken a shower. I look away feeling embarrassed, wanting to rush off to the backroom to make myself look pretty.

"And then of course you have a great pair of knockers," He says while I am looking away. He talks of my boobs, using the slang term for them. I usually don't like it when men call them knockers, but from Richard I don't mind at all.

"Yea, they are pretty big," I agree, glance down, and take a look for myself. My robe has come partially undone. I wear only the T-shirt underneath. No bra, just the T-shirt, which I'm sure he can notice for himself. Even I notice it. I see the indentation of my right nipple against the fabric, and then the natural swell of my braless figure pushing my boobs out and apart.

I probably blush with even more embarrassment. Briefly, I consider covering back up, pulling the sides of the robe back together again, but then realize he's already seen me naked. I recall the fact I took off the tiny bra just before I jerked him off the last time.

"I mean they're not just big," He says more. "But also so unusually young and firm. You really looked great the other day in Doctor Palin's attire."

Now I know for certain he can see me through the T-shirt. I also know how much he liked me in the skimpy bikini. The compliment makes me want to show more, so I open the robe to show myself off to him.

"I'm glad you like them," I slip the robe back off my shoulders and allow it to drop down on the couch behind me. At the same time I throw back my shoulders and attempt to push my chest out even more. A soft moan escapes his lips. I can tell he imagines what I hardly have hidden on the other side.

"You're husband should want to use the extender on you," He licks his lips when he looks at me. "He should want to do whatever he can to please you, to pleasure you, and to bring you the most fulfilling orgasms possible."

I notice the direction his eyes point when he says this, the way they are cast down. Down, that is, to my protruding chest. I'm sure he can full well see the indentations from my hard nipples. Even I can see them. I also feel them. They're over-sensitive. I feel the fabric of the t-shirt rub against them when I throw my shoulders back.

"I'm glad you like them," I say to break his stair. "Maybe I should buy a bikini just like Doctor Palin's and wear it to the beach some day."

This makes his eyes go wide. Another little moan escapes his lips. He imagines the scene, I'm sure, as I imagine it myself. I picture what it would be like to walk down the beach wearing the same string bikini from the doctor's office. Certainly the eyes of every young man would be looking at me when I pass. The eyes of their wives and girlfriends too, but looking at me in disgust, wondering why any young woman would wear such a provocative bikini in front of their supposedly faithful husbands. I've never worn a bikini in public, except perhaps as a little girl. Prodigious figured women like me don't normally wear bikinis, but it would be fun to someday see what it would be like.

"But before I do anything like that," I first come back down to reality. I recall the living room couch where I sit, the near-naked man sitting beside me, and then the extender he continues to wear.

"Perhaps I should take off this little contraption," I suggest. "Maybe I should let you get to work?" I ask in the form of a question.

Richard smiles back at my remark. "Maybe you better," He agrees. "It could cause damage if left on too long."

I don't want to damage him, and I certainly don't want to damage him down there, so I return to the extender to take it back off. I hold the rubbery tool in my hand and pull it off, but then it doesn't come off. It fails to slip off as easy as it went on. I pull harder, but still it doesn't come.

"It seems stuck," I complain, and then realize what the problem must be. The talk of my boobs and a bikini got him excited. He's grown underneath, become bigger.

"We seem to have a little problem," I inform him of my difficulty, and then immediately giggle as soon as I hear myself saying it. The problem isn't little, but in fact quite large. He's become large, I think to myself, inflated within the extender.

"You may have to pull harder," He counters with a suggestion. "Try giving it a firmer yank."

I like the idea of yanking on his cock, so I pull harder, but at the same time I don't want to hurt him. His hips lift partially off the couch when I pull, letting me know I pull hard enough. The dildo looks to be stuck solid, which naturally makes me think about how hard his cock must be inside. It also appears to have grown slightly longer. The dildo no longer presses against his stomach, but rises a few inches to display a few inches of his stalk at the base. This makes the artificial dildo look even longer, at least 12 inches in all. I like the pleasant sight it portrays.

"I don't want to hurt you," I can't help but smile at the predicament I find myself in. The extender seems to be stuck solid, and I can easily picture the part of him that must be stuck the most. I work on him for about a minute more, and then pause.

"You're doing fine," He tells me not to worry. I notice his arms remain extended. He makes no move to remove it himself. He probably could if he wanted to, but prefers to let me handle his cock instead.

I like this!

I go back to work on it some more. The cock extender eventually turns into a difficult puzzle, like a rubix cube of sorts, a difficult riddle for me to figure out. I make little progress, but take delight in the effort. I find myself enjoying the game. His cock is fun to play with, to move all around, and then I give a little twist. He doesn't like it when I twist. I can tell by his moan, so I am careful not to twist too far.

"It's just not coming off!" I complain again.

"You may have to squeeze it at the base," He eventually gives a suggestion to help. "And pull at the same time."

His suggestion seems to make sense. By squeezing the base of his cock, I should be able to make the rest of it deflate. He teaches me about his cock, and I am the serious student. More of his length appears at the bottom than before. Perhaps this is because I successfully pulled it part way off, or maybe his erection only increased in size.

His suggestion requires me to use both hands. I like the idea of using both hands on his cock. With one hand I continue to hold the dildo, and then with the other I form my fingers around the base.

"Like this?" I ask as I squeeze down on him.

"That's it," He encourages me. "Just squeeze harder and then wait a few seconds before you pull."

I have no trouble with the squeezing harder part, and then pull sooner than I should. With one hand I keep him on the couch, and with the other I pull hard on the extender. It starts to slip, slightly. I finally start to make some progress.

I continue to work his cock like this. If anything, it turns even harder when I use both hands, which I suppose should be expected. Its long length squeezes tight into the extender and makes it even longer.

Finally it starts to slip, but I purposely do not let it slip off all the way. I'm having fun. It feels good to play with his cock. I don't want it to end just yet. So I relax my grip on his base, allow his cock to inflate again, and the dildo once again becomes stuck.

"You almost had it," He complains.

"I thought I did have it!" I act like an innocent young woman who doesn't know what she is doing. "Your cock is just too damn big!" I surprise myself when I say it.

At the same time, I pause for a moment to admire the impressive sight before me. Ten artificial inches on top and then about another five real inches exposed at the bottom. His cock is already long, but with the extender it appears positively monstrous. It's like the cock of some deformed monster, and I love it!

"You should really take it off," He suggests with some concern. I realize I've been staring. I fantasize about the possibility of such a huge cock trying to fuck me. All it could do is try. No way could any woman take such a long length.

"Oh, yea, I guess you're right," I eventually come back down to reality. "Just let me get at a better angle."

So far, we've both been sitting. I've been reaching out to him while both of us remained sitting on the couch. Eventually, I decide it would be more fun if I was kneeling on the floor; kneeling, that is, between his open legs. He nicely takes the hint and spreads open his legs. He already had them spread, but now spreads them more when I kneel between.

With both hands, I go back to work on his cock some more. With one hand I squeeze the base. With the other, I pull on the dildo. I pull on his cock harder, pulling his waist further up and off the sofa. I pretend to pull harder than what I really do. It takes about two minutes more, and then it suddenly comes off.

And then it starts to pre-cum.

Oh my!" I watch it pre-cum. I also watch it harden the rest of the way. My fingers around the base prevented him from getting a full boner. I suppose the cock extender did as well. But now with nothing to get in the way, it behaves like a cock is supposed to behave. It starts at what must be seven or eight inches in length, and then it quickly inflates to his full ten inches. At the same time, it pre-cumms some more.

"Oh my!" I say with a start as I watch more of the thick liquid gurgle up and out of the head of his cock. With one hand I continue to lightly hold the base. With a single finger, I push it from the back. This makes it point straight up into the air and the pre-cum to droll over itself.

"Are you sure you are all right?" I eventually ask of him.

"I'm fine," He assures me.

"But what about your cock?" I continue to hold it so the long tube of man-flesh points straight up and out of his body. "I hope I didn't hurt it. I certainly don't want to damage it."

He assures me that his cock has endured a lot more abuse than what I just subjected it to, which makes me wonder what kind of abuse some of his other patients must have dished out. I wonder if they slapped it, maybe bounced it, and moved the thing all around. I wonder what all else I might be able to do to his oversized cock, and I can't wait to find out.

"Are you sure?" I say with mock concern. "Maybe I should check it out," I tease. "Maybe I should make sure it continues to, you know, function properly."

I let out a little laugh as I say this.

He gives a pleasant smile back.

"I certainly don't want to affect your ability..." I start to say but then don't know how to say it.

"No you don't," He agrees. He knows exactly what I am talking about.

"So maybe I better..." I start to say more, but then allow my hand to do all the talking for me. I grip his cock tight in my fist and give it a stroke.

"Oh!" He lets out in a moan.

I stroke it again. All the way up its impressive length, and then all the way back down again. I'm impressed by how far I have to stroke. I can only hold about one-third of its length in my hand at any one time, and then I make sure to go up and over the bulbous head to stroke that too. More of the pre-cum oozes out when I go over the head. It squeezes between my fingers. It makes his cock feel as slippery as ice. I like the feeling, so I keep on stroking.

Richard leans back and allows me to stroke on him. His head arches back. His arms remain outstretched. He sits low on my couch, almost lays down on it. It makes me think of the bed in the next room and other things I would like to do with him there. I suppose he isn't used to women stroking on his cock, being he is always so busy fucking instead. He certainly doesn't need to stroke it himself. I wonder if he ever does, but then figure he can easily find some young woman to do it for him instead, someone like me.

"Sure you want to keep doing that?" He questions about five minutes later and as if reading my mind. He seems to know about the bed, knows what I am thinking. I also notice he has some difficulty talking. I can tell I am having an effect on him, an effect I greatly enjoy, and then think about the effect I would like to have too.

"Does that mean you want me to stop?" I question as I go right on and continue my slow stroking action.

"I was just thinking," He speaks almost out of breath, like he's been running. "What about the briefcase?"

My hand suddenly stops. I hold his cock half-way up the shaft to stop and think about it. Yes, the briefcase! I think of what it contains inside, and then how they will make me feel.

"Oh yea!" I suddenly let go. His cock springs back. I realize I've been pulling on it, pulling it down and straight out so I could enjoy it more. When I let go, it gives a pleasant little slap when it hits his stomach. I like the sound and want to hear it some more, perhaps later, like in the bed.

"There is that little demonstration you wanted to give me," I can't help but laugh when I say it.

* * * * *

An hour later, I am amazed how so little movement produces such an intense response within me, but then I never used a vibrator on myself before. A dildo yes, but never a vibrator, and I certainly never had one used on me by a man who was such an accomplished expert with the tool. Richard knows how to use the thing. I can tell he's used it before, many times, and on many different women. He seems to plunge it in at just the right speed, holds it there, and then slowly pulls it nearly all the way out again. He keeps varying his timing and changes the severity of the plunge. I never know what to expect. Shrieks of delight escape my lips whenever he does it especially fast.

"Oh yes!" I soon throw back my head and cry out in a loud moan. It starts to come over me again, a second time. I reach one hand behind me and grab the end of the table. The other takes a firmer hold of his long, slick cock. He stands alongside me at the table. So does his cock, standing firm and upright, upright at an angle, jabbed up towards the ceiling like a rocket getting ready to launch. Hard too! I think it's actually grown since the last time, if that could even be possible.

Richard works one tool while I work another. My tight fist easily slips along the well lubricated tube of male flesh. I have to stroke up and down such a long distance, and I've been stroking on him for a long time. His staying power is impressive. Any other man would have shot off a long time ago.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds