Natural Insemination Ch. 06

My first orgasm came a lot quicker. It happened soon after he plunged in the oversized dildo. I'm sure the cock extender had something to do with it too, and all the effort it took me to get it off.

After the extender, he didn't take me back into the bedroom like I had expected, but instead to the kitchen table.

"Really?" I looked at the table and then back to Richard. I didn't fully understand when he first suggested it. The bed would have been more comfortable. It certainly would have been a lot more normal, but then Richard didn't much care about normal sex. He was into the exotic, the profound.

"It looks sturdy enough," He stepped up, grasped the end of the table with two strong hands, and gave it a shake as if attempting to see how much force it might take to break it apart. It moved just a little. Four stout legs held it in place. It also turned out to be just the right size. In fact, as I soon discovered, it very much resembled the doctor's exam table: A short table, large enough to lay my back upon, but not enough for my legs. I expressed reluctance when he first suggested it, but also felt excited to try something different.

"Can I assume your husband limits himself to the bed?" Richard initially asked. He first asked while I was still clothed. I noticed how he gave me the option.

"Actually, no," I reluctantly admitted to some of our more decadent sexual practices. Not always the bed, but also in the shower, living room, and a few times in the back seat of the car, but all that was mostly back when we were dating or when we were still newlyweds. The novelty quickly wore off. It's been years since we practiced sex on anything other than the bed.

"Then it's about time you broadened your horizons," Richard said almost in a laugh, and then he suddenly lifted me up and sat me down on the edge of the table. He did it fast, so fast I hardly had time to react. I let out a screech of delight at the feeling of his strong hands wrapped around my thighs, and then his strong arms as he lifted me up into the air like I was no more than a rag doll.

"You just sit back and relax," He instructed me to lie down and let the expert do his work."

I let out another yelp when his hands reached up and under my oversized T-shirt to pull down my panty. I turned temporarily shy when he first pulled it off, reluctant to allow him to undress me, but then I recalled the fact he already saw me down there, even experienced me inside. The panties slipped down my legs almost before I realized he had taken it off.

He then briefly left to go retrieve the briefcase still sitting on the coffee table. I watched out the corner of my eye, my heart racing, and with my breathing coming in anxious gasps. My back lay flat down on the table. My legs dangled off the far side. My vision limited, I still noticed the open drapes on the kitchen window and then the open blinds on the sliding glass door in the next room as well. Daylight outside. Anybody roaming around in the backyard would easily be able to see me. It made me feel dirty, maybe even a little naughty to be so exposed. The feeling served to excite me even more.

A few minutes later Richard returned shirtless and naked. The open drapes and blinds might have invigorated him too. His strong muscles showed full on display, his chiseled chest a sight to behold. And in the middle of it all stood his upright cock, a cock of such giant proportions.

He initially set the case down on the kitchen counter and fished around inside. He stood in front of it. His back faced me so I couldn't see what he selected. He refused to show me, I'm sure on purpose, electing for me to experience it instead.

"Let's start with something on the small side," He stated just before he used it on me. "We'll work our way up to the big boys."

And with that, I felt the smooth head of the object push itself inside. I automatically opened my legs to accommodate it. I also lifted them up, again on automatic, to give him better access to my pussy. The head of the thing didn't feel small at all, but actually quite large. It also felt smooth, like perhaps he had put some kind of lubrication on the thing before pressing it in. It also felt good, not as good as his own cock would have felt, but so much more intense than I ever experienced with my husband. It also felt good because he was using it on me, another man, and a man other than my husband. Never before had I allowed another man to use a dildo on me. My husband doesn't even know about the one hidden up in the attic. I told this to Richard, to which he took little interest.

"Let's first see how deep you are," He instead suggested after the first few strokes. He was more interested in his work. He was more interested in me down there, studying my pussy, performing a type of experiment.

"Oh!" I cried out in a loud moan when he seemed to push it in as deep as it could go.

"Eleven and a quarter," He let me know after taking it back out and taking a measurement where his finger marked how deep the dildo had been inside me.

I looked at it too, and was impressed. From where he positioned his finger on the side of the dildo, it was difficult to believe how much of it I had taken. No wonder the Doctor said my husband was too small. He had used less than half my hole.

"Very impressive," Richard looked at it impressed as well. "There should hardly be any limit on who you can take."

I focused on one particular word: "hardly." What did he mean, "hardly?" Could some of the men be even larger than my eleven-and-one-quarter? Was it possible for any man to be so big?

As I considered this, he plunged the dildo back in. He did it in one, swift move, all the way in, all the way to my full depth.

"Ah!" I lifted my hips and cried out in shock.

And then he went back to plunging it in and out of me a lot more. He fucked me with the dildo, and he fucked me hard.

* * * * *

The first orgasm rushed upon me soon after, and now I start to feel a second. It's like the doctor's exam room all over again. Not just one, but two orgasms, one right after another. The first came at the hand of the dildo. Now the second comes over me with his use of the vibrator.

Richard stands to my side as I lay on the kitchen table naked and drenched in my own sweat. He's been at it for a long time. I don't know how long. Time escapes me. I might already be late for work, but don't care. As for my legs, I hold them up high and spread them apart. The soles of my feet rest on the table, my back partially lifts up and off as he works the vibrator into me. I can't help but lift up my ass every time he plunges it inside. Perhaps that is why the table first captured his attention.

He occasionally gives me an extra little thrill when he reaches out to play with one of my tits too. I especially like it when he runs his fingers over my hard nipples. The T-shirt is bunched up near my neck, both tits on full display. He seems to like my tits, but then every guy seems to like a big pair of tits. I also want to give him the opportunity to play, that is, upon my generous mounds.

"Oh yes!" I let him know when it approaches. "Oh wow! You're so good!"

I also let him know how I feel with the use of my hand. I continue to stroke him. His cock literally drips with pre-cum. It oozes out between my fingers. He has no need to use anything artificial, nothing to lube up this one. He comes equipped in more ways than just his size. The closer I get to orgasm, the faster I stroke his giant cock. I also squeeze down on it. The squeeze comes as a natural reaction to what he is doing to me inside. I work on his cock as if I want it to cum.

"I'm gunna cum again," The feeling hits me a second time. I raise my legs. I arch my back. My eyes go as if to the back of my head.

"So am I," I hear from somewhere seemingly far away. I hardly hear him at all, so entranced by my own orgasm to give him much notice, but then I feel it. I feel his cock throb in my hand. Just as my own orgasm takes me over, I feel his cock stiffen and throb.

A moment later I feel it. Not just my own orgasm, but then the result of his too. I feel it splatter across my naked body. I don't actually see it, being too caught up in my own heat and pleasure to take notice, but I clearly feel the thick, warm liquid splatter over my chest and stomach. I hear it too. First his grunt, and then a few seconds later the sound of the splatter. There's also that masculine smell, the smell of cum.

The intensity of my own orgasm multiplies as a result. I actually feel my own cunt shutter, or perhaps it comes from the vibrations of the tool. I can't tell, not exactly, but it feels so good. it hits with more intensity than the first, and then I look up to see his cock shoot out a second large load. The first sailed mostly over me. This time more of it falls upon my naked body. I purposely aim his tool high so to make sure he sprays me.

The feeling of his cum serves to intensify my own orgasm. My pussy contracts again. He smartly holds the vibrator at the entrance and teases it inside.

"Oh, that's good!" I continue to be impressed by both his technique with the vibrator and the quantity of his cum. I never knew a guy could cum so much. Even as my own orgasm begins to wane, his cock shoots forward one and then another giant load. They land mostly on my stomach and chest. Four strings of his thick, white goo lay across me like pearl necklaces. His cock seems to cum even more than the time he fucked me.

"Come closer," I pull on his cock while the vibrator continues to work its way into my quivering cunt. I pull him closer to me, pull down on his long cock, and pull it closer to my head. At the same time, I lift up my head and go to him.

"No!" He lets out an almost imperceptible moan as I taste him.

I do it on a whim, not even thinking about it. I just know how extra sensitive the head of his cock will be just after an ejaculation. He tries to pull away, attempts to escape my grasp, but I hold him tight. I squeeze down tight and attempt to pull him closer. My tongue twirls over his smooth cock head. He attempts to jerk away, but I don't let him.

"Mmmm," I instead say at the taste of him. He shoots some more into my mouth. Not a lot, but I can tell. Not like the first four times, but I clearly taste him. It's been a long time since I engaged in oral sex. I never much liked it. I never liked the taste of it, but for some reason find Richard thrilling. I find myself actually liking it. I especially notice the way I have to stretch my mouth open wide in order to get him to fit, wider than I ever had to open before. It makes me appreciate how much he had to stretch me down there too.

"Sorry about that," I pull away and then let go of him a minute later. "But you just looked so damn taste!"

I notice the vibrator has stopped too. The shock of my action caused him to stop. He pulled it out, leaving me empty. He nearly drops to the floor, as if exhausted when I let him go.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 765 milliseconds