Neglected Black Housewife

"Next a foot massage and maybe a hand massage, to relax you. Have you ever had a hand or foot massage while lying naked on a bed?" I lean forward waiting for her reply.

"No," she whispers, "but it sounds nice."

"Oh, it is. Trust me. Imagine yourself naked; lying on your stomach, completely vulnerable and the only parts of you I'll touch are your hands and your feet. It can be quite erotic." I pause and sip my drink. "When you are sufficiently relaxed I'll massage your back, your ass and your legs. I have to tell you that based on what I've seen with your clothes on, your ass is going to distract me for a long time. I can't wait to touch it, kiss it, run my hands over it and massage it for you. When I've thoroughly explored your backside, I'll turn you over and do the same on your front."

"Mmmm," she says, leaning closer to me. Her blouse gaping open, revealing her sizable dark breasts packed into a lacy beige bra. "Please continue."

"Well I've never seen a black woman's breasts other than in the movies, although I admit that seeing Halle Berry naked in that movie "Monster's Ball" was very erotic," I tease.

"Will you forget about Halle Berry for a minute? Breasts are breasts, black or white, okay? Don't expect chocolate milk or anything," she laughs.

"Fine, ruin my fantasy," I say, "no chocolate milk? Then, let's forget the whole thing!" We're both laughing and I watch her bountiful tits bouncing around as I continue. "Still, never having seen your breasts, Cyn, I expect to be quite enamored with them and spend a lot of time exploring them." I look right at her tits as I continue, speaking softly and slowly. "I want to fondle, suckle, nibble and just lose myself in them until they are so aroused and so sensitive that you beg me to move on to the rest of your body." She's leaning forward with her elbow on the table, her hand under her chin, clearly getting into my fantasy as evidenced by the protrusion of her nipples, pushing out the material of her blouse. Thick round knobs, larger than I had imagined, are jutting out, embossing themselves on the front of her top. I pull my eyes up to meet hers as she takes a drink.

"I'll gradually kiss my way down your body, already hypersensitive from the past few hours of massaging and fondling, and is now openly inviting my tongue to explore the absolute top item on my list of places to visit before I die," I say with a completely straight face.

Sputtering and spitting coffee, she's laughing so hard her body shakes. Her tits are bouncing like crazy and my cock is bulging in my pants as I watch her hard nipples jiggling up and down inside her blouse.

"This is number one on your list of places to visit before you die?" she asks glancing at her lap. "That's priceless! Do I even want to know what number two is?" She's wiping her eyes.

"Halle Berry's, where else?" I say.

She hits me playfully. "You sure know how to break a mood, don't you? Come on, Mike, I really want to hear the rest of your fantasy."

"Well the rest of my fantasy is that my tongue thoroughly enjoys it's visit, for as long as it takes to work it's magic." I lean closer and lower my voice even more. "I absolutely love going down on a woman, Cyn, exploring every fold and crevice with my tongue, memorizing where to lick based on her responsiveness and I'm tireless at it. I once ate a girlfriend, off and on, for over four hours. I love the taste and I can never get enough." She's just staring in my eyes, like she's trying to read my mind.

"Wow," she says, almost dreamily, "then, what after that?"

"After you've erupted in an explosive orgasm? Is that the after that you're referring to?" I smile.

"Yeah, I like the sound of that. After the explosive orgasm," she whispers.

"Then nothing. My fantasy stops," I tell her. "It stops because then it's no longer a fantasy. It either becomes a dream or a nightmare, Cyn, and I can't predict which it'll be." I take her hand in mine, move my face inches from hers, and look deeply into her brown eyes. "In the dream version, we make mad passionate love for the rest of the afternoon, until we're both fulfilled to the point of exhaustion. We live happily ever after, meeting as often as we like to satisfy our bodies' lustful demands." I pause.

"And the nightmare version?' she asks, huskily.

"In the nightmare version," I say, more cautiously. "Once the orgasm subsides, your stockpile of conflicting feelings from the past ten years comes crashing down on you in the worse form of guilt imaginable and you leave in tears, regretting having ever met me." We just stare silently at each other.

"Damn!" she finally says, breaking eye contact and pulling her hand from mine. "You are either the most insightfully sensitive man I've ever met or the most manipulative bastard on the planet."

"No in between, huh?" I ask, smiling, "like maybe I just want to bed a sexy black woman but not if it ruins her life."

"An older, black woman," she corrects me, smiling. "I guess I've got a lot to think about, don't I?" she asks, sitting up straight, her bullet like nipples pointing at me from the tips of her full, round tits, drawing my eyes away from her face, as she continues talking. "I guess my choices are to walk away from this and leave you to explore Miss Berry's body or to cut her off at the pass and show you what a real woman is like." She's making light of it but I think it's to keep from facing her choice just yet.

"Cyn." I again reach for her hand. "It's whatever you decide, you're in control. I want to live out this fantasy so much I can taste it, so to speak." She smiles. "But not if it makes you crash and burn, understand?" I give her my cell number. "Call me anytime, night or day. We can meet or just talk or..." She puts her fingers to my lips.

"Shhh. Thanks, Mike. I think I'd better go." I stand up to walk her to her car.

Standing by her car, I pull her to me and press my lips against hers. Her hard nipples crushing against my chest arouses my cock and she responds, putting her arms around my neck and pushing her tongue in my mouth. We kiss hungrily for several minutes before she breaks the kiss.

"Whew," she pants. "I better go."

"You might want to pull your jacket around you when you go into your house," I tell her nodding towards the bumps on her chest.

"Shit! When did that happen?" she asks as she looks down.

""Oh, about 30 minutes ago," I answer, smiling.

"Enjoyed that, didn't you?" She brushes her lips lightly against mine and whispers, "that's nothing, Mike. I better change my wet panties, too." Before I can respond, she gets in her car and drives away.

The next few days drag by with no call from Cyn.

Tuesday morning as I'm on my way to class, my cell phone rings. It's a blocked number, but I answer it anyway.

"Mike? It's Cyn." My cock stirs before I can even answer her.

"Hi," I finally say, "it's great to hear from you." It's 8:45 in the morning and I'm already walking toward my nine o'clock chemistry class.

"What are you doing today?" she asks, somewhat seductively.

"Whatever you want," I answer, ready to blow off my classes in an instant.

"I want your fantasy, Mike," she says, quietly. "You made me so wet telling me about it, I'm sure it's what I need. Can we meet somewhere?" Holy shit! My cock is pushing out my pants as I turn back towards my car.

"Absolutely! Do you want to come to my apartment or meet somewhere else?" I ask her. My roommate has classes all day and I'm trying to remember how our apartment looks.

"Your apartment is great. Are you sure it's okay?" She sounds excited.

"Yeah. My roommate has classes all day so he won't be back until dinnertime. What time?" I am so excited I can hardly talk. I'm almost running to my car.

"Well, I was thinking of right away, unless you need more time," she says.

"No, right away is great!" I throw my books in the backseat and start up my car. I give her my address and speed home to straighten things up.

Half an hour later, I just finish putting dishes in the dishwasher and selecting a light jazz playlist on my IPOD when she's knocking on my door. I open it wearing jeans, a pull over shirt and no shoes.

"You're beautiful!" I say taking her into my arms. She's wearing a pastel green blouse tucked into tight jeans and high-heeled boots. We're kissing passionately before I can even get the door closed. It's obvious that the anticipation level is high for both of us. I decide to slow things down.

"Can I get you something to drink? A coke, coffee or something stronger?" I walk her toward the couch and we sit down. She takes her boots off and tucks her feet under her legs.

"No, thanks I'm fine. What do you mean something stronger? You're not old enough to drink," she teases, kissing me again.

We sit there, kissing on the couch. I'm determined to take this slowly and keep my hands on her back, resisting the urge to touch her breasts or squeeze her ass. She's more aggressive and has one hand cupped around my ass cheek while her other hand is on my neck. Our tongues are entwined and our bodies are pushed against each other.

"Slow down," I whisper, pulling my lips back from hers. "How long can you stay?" I ask her.

"All day," she breathes and starts kissing me even more urgently than before. This woman is hot. I'm wondering how I'm going to slow this down again, when I feel her hand move around my leg and rub up and down the length of my cock. Fuck! I've got to get control here and... Fuck! She's undoing my belt.

I gently grab her wrists and pull them up in front of her, breaking off the kiss. "Cyn, we have all day," I whisper. "There's no need to rush."

"Oh yeah?" she responds. "Maybe your need isn't in a rush, but mine is. Mike, once I decided I could handle this, it's all I've thought about." She twists her wrist out of my grasp and takes my hand, moving it down between her legs. "You can probably feel the heat coming through my jeans. I've been soaking wet just thinking about this."

"Okay," I say. "We don't have to slow to a crawl but let's make it memorable. Come on." I stand up, pulling her up with me. "We'll go to my bedroom." Once there, I sit on the edge of my bed and pull her over to stand between my legs. My face is even with her breasts as I unbutton her blouse. She starts helping me, trying to speed things up but I push her hands away.

"Please," I plead. "Let me undress you," I say, looking in her lustful eyes. "I really want to undress you, Cyn," I whisper and continue undoing her buttons.

Her jeans are so tight I have to unsnap them to pull her blouse out. I push it off her shoulders and she lets it fall to the floor. Her black lace bra can barely contain her full tits, and her hard nipples are pushing against the sheer fabric. I take one in each hand, lifting them as I rub my thumbs across her nipples through the thin material. She lets out a low moan as I plant kisses all over her stomach and continue to rub and pinch her nipples through her bra. Reaching behind her, I find the fastener and release her tits from their lacy bindings. Tossing her bra aside I gaze at the sumptuous feast in front of me. It's so much better than even my vivid imagination could conjure.

Her tits are firm for their size, with two-inch areolas that are so dark they are almost black. Her protruding nipples are over half an inch long and as thick as my pinkie. I wrap my lips around her left nipple, sucking and licking the little black nub while I squeeze her right breast with my hand. She puts one hand on my shoulder while running her other hand through my hair, holding my head to her breast. I suckle at her breasts for a long time, alternating left and right and even burying my face between them. Her nipples are very responsive growing rock hard from my prolonged fondling.

I'm still nibbling on her nipple when I unzip her jeans and start pulling them down. She wiggles and sucks in her breath to help me get them past her hips. I take my mouth off her tit to pull her jeans down to her ankles and she lifts her feet out of them, pushing them away. Her black bikini panties are soaking wet and I push my nose against her crotch, breathing in her scent. She moves her legs apart as I cup her mound through her panties, lightly rubbing my thumb in circles over the thin material.

"Mmmm.," she says dreamily, pushing her pussy against my hand. "That's nice."

I slip my hands inside the waistband of her panties and pull them down, revealing her thick, black patch of hair. As her panties glide to the floor, I cup her ass cheeks and rub my face back and forth against her mound, reveling in the velvety texture of her thick dark bush. I've never felt anything like it. I pull my face back and look up past her large brown tits to her beautiful eyes and ask her if she's ready for her hand and foot massage now.

"You're not still on that massage my hands to relax me fantasy, are you?" she says smiling. "I know this is your fantasy Mike but can we fast forward a little? I need to move a little faster than that. Doesn't all this wetness mean anything to you?" she laughs.

"Okay," I say, chuckling. "We'll skip the hands and feet this time but I really want to massage your ass. Will you lay on your stomach for me?"

"Not until you're undressed!" she says. "This isn't fair. You're starring all goo-goo eyed at my naked treasures and I don't get to see you at all." She starts tugging my shirt up over my head and I don't stop her. When she pulls my pants and boxers down, my fully erect cock springs out, hitting her arm. She wraps her hand around it and starts gently stroking. The sight of her cinnamon colored hand wrapped around my pale white cock is extremely arousing and my cock twitches between her fingers.

"That's what I'm talking about," she says, bending her head down toward my hard cock and licking the precum from the tip.

"Not just yet," I say, stopping her just before she's about to devour my cock. I can't believe I'm foregoing a blowjob but I really want this to be about her. "You first," I tell her. "On the bed."

"Oh, Mike. I thought you said I'm in control," she lightly protests while lying down on her stomach. I catch my breath at my first sight of her magnificent ass. Two perfectly round, dark bubbles squished together forming a black crevice that leads directly to the lush black hair encircling her puffy pussy lips. She spreads her legs a little wider as I start kneading her firm, fleshy cheeks. I study her skin as I plant kisses on her ass. Her chocolate brown coloring gradually darkens becoming almost black between her cheeks and around her pussy. I have my palms flat on her glorious cheeks while I run my thumbs up and down between them, teasing her asshole as she lets out a low moan.

Sliding my thumbs down beside her pussy lips, I massage all around them without touching her pussy. Cyn is pushing her ass up and wiggling around trying to put my hands in contact with her burning, wet pussy. I finally oblige her and rub my thumbs up and down her moist slit, pulling her open and massaging the pink inner sides of her lips. I am captivated by the contrast between the black outside and the pink insides of her pussy lips as I slide two fingers up inside her anxiously awaiting pussy.

"Mmmmm," she moans loudly, pushing her ass up against my hand.

I finger fuck her excruciatingly slowly while continuing to massage her ass cheeks with my other hand. She's humping her ass up off the bed, pushing my fingers deeper into her hot, slick pussy. I lean over and start kissing and biting her dark brown ass cheeks while continuing to slow pump my fingers in and out of her pussy. She's humping more frantically now as I start licking around her ass hole and push my tongue just inside it, reaming around the edges of her tight back door.

"Oh yeah! Oh Mike! That feels... ummm so good," she says while continuing to writhe around on the bed. I keep licking her ass and finger fucking her pussy until she's moving around so much I can't keep my tongue in her asshole. I pull my fingers out and slide my body up on top of her, positioning my cock between her ass cheeks. I kiss her neck and move my mouth close to her ear.

"I want to taste you," I whisper, licking my fingers. "I want to turn you over and lick up all that thick juice you've been making." I'm sliding my cock up and down the crack of her ass and kissing her neck. "I'm going to lick your pussy and suck your clit until you beg me to stop." I pause. "Then I'm going to do it some more."

I slide off of her and let her turn over. Kneeling between her legs I am spellbound by the sight of her naked flesh. Her large smooth tits lying high on her chest are tipped by hard black nipples bulleting straight out from her large areolas. Her flat brown stomach becomes almost black around her naval and then gradually turns brown again before disappearing behind her thick pillow of black hair. The triangular patch acts as an arrow pointing me to her shiny, black pussy lips.

Bending forward, I breathe in her scent again. It's much stronger now since she's been creaming for the past half hour. Her pussy lips are glistening with her thick juices and begging to be licked but I ignore them. I tease her first by licking her inner thighs, then all around her pussy without touching her lips. She's squirming on the bed, trying to push her lips against my tongue. Slipping my arms behind her knees, I raise her legs off the bed and lower my face to her flaming, wet slit. Flattening my tongue to its full width, I take one long, slow stroke from her ass all the way to her clit.

"Oh god! Yes!" she yells. "Eat me, Mike. Please! Eat my pussy!" I push my tongue just between her steamy, dripping lips and begin lapping at her juices that have built up inside her. Her taste is arousing and my cock is rock hard as I tongue fuck her and eat her delectable cream. She's pushing her ass off the bed and spreading her legs wider, trying to suck my tongue deeper inside her sweet black pussy. While sliding my tongue in and out of her delicious cavern, I watch her aroused pink clit peek out from under its fleshy black hood. This is what I like about fucking in the daylight; you can see everything. I slide my tongue up to her clit and lick gently around it several times before sucking it into my mouth.

"Oh yeah! That's what I need!" she breathes as I slip two fingers deep inside her fiery, juice-filled hole and continue to suck her thick, pink clit. She's thrusting her hips up, pulling my fingers deeper into her while grinding her clit against my tongue. I suck her clit completely inside my mouth and flick my tongue across the tip of it as I continue to finger fuck her pussy.

"I'm cumming!" Cyn yells, "Just keep doing that! Oh yeah! Keep doing everything just like that!" She clenches her pussy around my fingers, jerking wildly as her whole body shakes. Her head and shoulders come up off the bed as her orgasm overtakes her and she gushes creamy juice all over my fingers and down her ass cheeks. I shift my mouth from her still protruding clit and start hungrily lapping up her delicious flow of syrup. I watch her chest heave and her tits swell as she gulps air into her lungs. I keep lapping up more and more of her thick, tasty cream and it just keeps flowing. I'm trying to lick her clean but she continues to ooze syrupy nectar while she catches her breath.

"You have an amazing tongue, Mike," she pants. "I've needed that release for so long!" She tugs at my head trying to get me to move up her body but I just stay where I am licking her juices from around her lips and between her ass cheeks. Her taste and aroma intoxicate me and I never want to stop eating her.

"I'm not done down here," I say, looking up at her while running my tongue between her thick black pussy lips. "That wasn't explosive enough yet. I'm sure I can do better with a little practice." I'm smiling at her. "I was just so overwhelmed with the experience of being here with you that I couldn't concentrate."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds