Neglected Black Housewife

"You're kidding, right!" she says. "What happens when you concentrate?"

"You'll see," I answer, returning my face to her crotch and sucking her pussy lips into my mouth. Turning my head sideways, I alternate nibbling on each of her lips. Sucking each one into my mouth and gently holding it between my teeth as I lightly run my tongue up and down the entire length of her pussy lip.

"Holy shit! What are you doing?" she moans, squirming her ass around on the bed. "What is that? You learn this stuff from that landlady of yours?" I don't answer. I just push my tongue deep inside her pussy and insert one finger in beside it. I twist my finger all around getting it sopping wet then slowly slide it out and smear a path up and down between her pussy and her asshole. I continue tongue fucking her and dipping my finger in for more lubricating juice as she moans and writhes in response. I skim my wet finger in a circular motion around her asshole before going back for more of her thick lubricating cream.

When she's almost whimpering from my machinations, I move my mouth to her clit and slip the tip of my finger in her ass. I'm sucking her clit while pushing my finger a little farther into her asshole and pinching and massaging her pussy lips between the thumb and index finger of my other hand. The simultaneous sensations are overwhelming and she starts bucking feverishly against my mouth and hands.

"Oh God! I can't even tell what you're doing! It's just incredible! It's... It's everything at once! Oh fuck! I'm going to cum again!" I'm leaning my weight on her and trying to keep her from bucking my mouth off her clit as she starts feeling the first wave of her orgasm. I keep sucking her clit, pinching her pussy lips and massaging the inside of her asshole as she thrashes around on the bed. When she spreads her legs even wider trying to reach that next plateau, I bury my index finger all the way inside her ass and gently bite her clit. She literally explodes, gushing hot frothy cream over my hands while her body convulses, shaking my lips loose from her clit. I return my tongue to her pussy, hungrily lapping up the thick gooey sauce flowing freely from her lips. Her taste and aroma are overwhelmingly strong and I'm almost lightheaded by the time the last trickle oozes out and I remove my face from her matted bush.

I stop briefly to suckle her rigid, black nipples as I lick and kiss my way up her body, now glistening from the exertion of her two orgasms. Pressing my lips to hers, she eagerly sucks my pussy soaked tongue into her mouth, kissing me with unbounded lust. My throbbing cock is paused at the threshold of her sensual furnace, rubbing against the doorway, begging for admittance. She raises her knees off the bed, spreads her legs wide apart and sucks the entire length of my rod deep into her hot, slick love canal. Tighter than I expected, undoubtedly from years of neglect, her steaming pussy envelops my cock like a glove and her inner muscles massage the sides as I glide in and out of her well lubricated hole, using long slow strokes. I can't believe this is really happening! This time I'm not going to open my eyes and suddenly be fucking Amber, having imagined all this.

We're still kissing passionately, our tongues lustfully entwined as we pick up rhythm and speed and I move feverishly toward my long awaited release. I really want us to cum together and I try desperately to hold back my own climax awaiting a signal from her that she's ready to join me. I reach between us and pinch her thick nipples, stretching them out from her chest as I start pounding into her faster and harder. She's thrusting up against me jamming her pleasure button hard against my pelvic bone.

"Oh my god! Mike! I can't... believe... it's building... up again!" She's speaking in gasps, sucking air into her lungs between words. "This has... never... happened... before! It's like... Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck Me! Harder, Mike! Harder!" She's panting and twisting her head from side to side as she bucks her ass off the bed slamming her burning pussy up around my hard cock. I'm so fucking close, trying to hold back, waiting for that one rapturous moment when our physical frenzy transcends mere pleasure and becomes an all-encompassing ecstasy. I don't know if I can make it.

"I'm cumming!" Cyn finally yells. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhh! Fuck!" She clenches her pussy muscles around my cock, raises her shoulders off the bed and digs her nails into my back. That's all it takes for me, I let go and my body jerks violently shooting multiple streams of cum deep inside her hot, quivering pussy. Our bodies, tense and shuddering, lock themselves in a vice-like grip and vibrate together toward our mutual crescendo.

We collapse on the bed, her trembling body shivering beneath me, her breasts swelling and pushing her hard nipples into my chest as we both gulp air deep into our lungs. We just lay there for several minutes trying to breathe. As we start to come down from our exhilarating peak, we hold each other tight and start kissing again. Cyn is the first one to speak.

"I'm going to put that landlady of yours on my Christmas list!" she laughs, running her hands up and down my back.

"Explosive?" I ask leaning my head up so I can see her face. Her hair is damp and matted to her forehead, her sweat soaked body glows in the aftermath of three intense orgasms.

"Uh huh," she nods. "Like dynamite," she smiles dreamily. "That was really your first taste of a black woman? How did you like it?"

"Um... It was like candy," I say, "a thin chocolate coating over a deliciously thick cream filled center." She laughs and I add, "but I liked it best when we finally added the nuts."

"You're crazy, you know that?" she says, brushing her lips against mine.

"And you are ravishing!" I say. "I don't care whether you like the word or not. You are ravishing!"

"I don't feel very ravishing right now," she says. "I feel sweaty and depleted and... wonderful! Thank you, Mike. God, I thought I'd never find you. I've been looking for so long."

"What do you mean, looking for me?" I ask.

"Well, someone like you. You don't really think I came into that bookstore to buy a book do you?" She flexes her pussy muscles, moving her hot juice around my spent cock. "Do I feel like someone who has trouble with orgasms?" she asks. "We've been all over town to bookstores, video stores... don't get me started on the sleazy guys in video stores."

"We?" I ask, "Who's we?" I'm about as confused as I've ever been. I lean up and stare into her eyes.

"Calm down," she says, pulling me back against her. "I'll tell you the whole story." She leans back staring at the ceiling and begins speaking in a low voice. "Most of what I've told you is true. My husband is a minister and he does neglect my needs but not for the reasons I gave. He belongs to a men's fellowship group that worships every Thursday night. Except one of my friends found out that what they're worshiping is white pussy. We live in a mixed neighborhood with a fully integrated congregation. There is no shortage of women in our church who are aching to experience a black man reaming their snowy white pussies, all the better if the black man is the pastor of their church!" she says angrily.

"There are three of us black wives who got together to decide what to do about it. We call ourselves the neglected black housewives. At first we were going to confront our husbands. Then we asked ourselves why couldn't we just play their game, and we went looking for white men to satisfy our needs. We didn't want to go to bars or clubs so we began frequenting bookstores, video stores and coffee shops."

"So getting angry and leaving, that was all an act?" I ask incredulously.

"I was just testing you, Mike," she says, reassuringly. "There is no shortage of white men looking for black pussy and I didn't just want an affair. I wanted... well, I wanted what you just gave me." She's again kissing me and running her fingers through my hair.

"Testing me?" I'm nearly speechless, thinking back over our conversations and seeing them all in a different light. "I must have passed huh?"

"Well, on the oral exam... A+. On the fill in the blanks, um... very full." She laughs and then says, "I was also teasing you. Aren't you the one who said that sex is not just physical; it's mental? What would have happened if I had come on to you the first time we met? Would we have had the amazing sex we just had? Wasn't your anxiety part of the foreplay?" She's smiling, but I realize she's right.

"Wow!" Is all I can say.

"At first, I really thought you were too young but you were very persuasive and when you told me your fantasy, well... here we are. Wait until I tell the girls about you!" she says enthusiastically. "You're going to love them."

"I'm going to meet these... what are they? Neglected black housewives?" I'm looking at her with disbelief.

"Oh Mike, they're looking for their own white men but you, Honey. You're too good not to share. What you did to me is indescribable. They'll have to experience it to believe it. I wouldn't believe it myself if I wasn't right here. Three big orgasms! It wouldn't be right for me to keep you to myself."

"I don't have a say in this?" I laugh, but thinking about the implications of what she's saying is stirring familiar feelings in my groin. I'm still lying on top of her with my cock resting inside her saturated pussy.

"Sure, but once you meet them, the only problem will be saving enough of you for myself," she says as she starts rocking her hips and squeezing her pussy around my recovering cock.

"Michelle, we call her Shelly, is 40, older than me but not as old as your landlady tutor," she smiles. "She's a little shorter than I am with slightly darker skin and a firm well-proportioned body. From the stories she tells, I think she has a few tricks that'll add considerably to your education," she laughs again and starts to rock a little bit more.

Barbara is 29 and looks like Halle Berry," she says with a twinkle in her eye. "Really! People tell her that all the time. She's light skinned with a figure that we all envy." I can't imagine Cyn envying anyone's figure and I tell her so.

"Nice of you to say but you haven't met Barbara," she smiles. "You tried to be subtle whenever you were checking out my tits at Starbucks," she says knowingly, "with Barbara's I'm pretty sure you'll just gawk; every man does." She's undulating her hips against my fully recovered cock. "So what do you say? Are you up for it?"

"I will be if you keep doing that," I answer, picking up the rhythm of her hips and sliding my cock in and out of her sopping, wet pussy. "Yeah, What the hell. When do I meet these ladies?"

"Thursday night of course," she laughs, rolling us over and putting herself on top of me. She sits up straight and, without moving around, starts massaging my cock with her pussy. I've never been with a woman who could control her pussy muscles like this. It's incredible and I'm just about to tell her when she starts a rolling motion with her hips.

"You think you're the only one with tricks?" she asks. "You like this?" She reaches for my hands and puts them on her tits. Her hair is still matted to her head and little droplets of sweat run down between her beautiful brown breasts. I rub my palms in a circular motion around her hard nipples and squeeze her bountiful tits. She's rolling her hips forward, sliding my hard cock in and out of her pussy while clenching and unclenching her pussy muscles around me. It's the most incredible sensation I've ever felt.

"You are amazing!" I tell her, pinching her thick, black nipples and kneading her large brown tits. I feel her juices running down my ass as she continues rolling her hips in a rippling motion over my cock and milking it with her pussy muscles. I'm picking up her rhythm and pushing my cock up deeper into her enflamed pussy.

Leaning forward and dangling her tits over my face, she whispers in my ear, "and you haven't even seen what I can do with my mouth, yet." I grab one of her nipples between my teeth and suck it hard before she pulls back. "They're pretty sensitive right now, Mike," she says, picking up her speed, riding me harder and faster. I'm bucking wildly on the bed, thrusting my cock up into her while she bounces up and down, rolling her clit against me and holding her tits with her hands to keep them from slapping against her chest. I slide my hand between her legs and help her along by massaging her clit with my thumb. She rides me into a deeply intense orgasm that has her moaning and screaming my name.

"Mike! Oh Fuck! Mike!" she yells, riding out wave after wave of pleasure until she collapses on my chest just as I shoot my load inside her quivering pussy. I love the feel of her hard nipples pushing into my chest, as we lay there until our breathing returns to normal.

"Give me a minute to catch my breath and I'll clean you up," she says, kissing me. A few minutes later she comes out of my bathroom with a wet washcloth.

"This probably isn't what you thought when I said I'd clean you up," she chuckles, "but I never really liked the taste of my own juice." She sits on the bed beside me and gently lays the hot washcloth across my cock. It feels nice as she wraps my cock and balls in the steamy cloth, massaging away all traces of her juice. I spread my legs as she runs the washcloth over my thighs and lift my knees so she can get the juice that ran down to my ass.

Tossing the washcloth on the floor, she kneels between my knees and lightly licks the length of my cock. Her breasts hang low on either side of my cock and with her hard black nipples brushing against my thighs, she coats my cock with her saliva. She makes eye contact as she slips my semi-erect cock between her lips and gently sucks me completely inside her mouth. Her mouth is wet and warm, and with the sight of my white cock disappearing between her black lips and her tongue darting all over my cock, I recover quickly. As my cock hardens within her mouth, she slowly pulls back and moves her lips up and down the entire length of my shaft. I'm getting as turned on from watching her as I am from the sensations of her lips and tongue caressing my cock.

When I'm fully erect, she pulls her mouth off of me and positions my cock between her tits, rubbing them up and down my shaft. Wet from her saliva, my cock glides easily between her tits and I marvel at this new sensation. I've never tit fucked before and I'm thinking how great it is, when she leans her head down and sucks the head of my cock into her mouth while continuing to slide her tits down my slippery cock. I'm pushing up against her now, sliding my cock between her tits and into her mouth.

"That is so fucking awesome!" I shout. "I've never felt anything like it." I'm starting to bounce my ass off the bed trying to get more of my cock in her mouth, but she keeps her tits tightly wrapped around it, leaving only the head exposed to enter her mouth each time I push up. She's driving me crazy, not letting any more than the head into her mouth. As erotic as it is watching my white cock slide between her massive, dark tits, and as great as it feels, it's not even close to the feel of her warm, wet mouth and I want more of my cock in there.

She knows how to tease, and my cock just keeps getting harder and harder, gliding between her tits. Finally, she pushes her body up until just her nipples are resting on my thighs and her mouth is still wrapped around the head of my cock. She lifts her head and slides back, pulling my cock with her. When my cock is pointing directly at the ceiling, she slides her lips all the way to the base and buries the head in her throat. She holds it there, not moving, and then slowly slides her lips up the entire length while pulling my cock back towards my feet. When she lays her chin on the bed between my legs, with just a little more than the head inside her mouth, my cock is stretched all the way down pointing at my feet. She lies there, looking at me, her eyes sparkling as she flicks the underside of my cock with her tongue and sucks on the head.

"Oh my God, Cyn!" I yell, panting and trying to hump my cock deeper into her mouth but can't move it from this position. "That feels so good! You are amazing!" I just lie there reveling in the sensation of my cock stretched all the way down between my legs and her tongue and mouth dancing around my cock head, when she slides her hand up and starts gently stroking my balls. My cock is so fucking hard but there is no way to get the motion going that will give me release. She just keeps teasing and teasing and teasing. I keep trying to hump her mouth but it's futile. Finally, she lifts her chin from the bed, allowing my cock to move into an upright position and she again slides her lips up and down my shaft. I thrust my cock into her mouth while she continues to stroke my balls and bob her head up and down. In no time at all, I'm jerking wildly and shooting thick streams of cum into her mouth. She swallows every drop and keeps sucking until I'm completely spent. She engulfs my softening cock entirely in her mouth and just holds it there with a subtle sucking motion while I lie back on the bed completely drained. Pushing my cock around her mouth with her tongue, she lazily cleans me up with her saliva.

"Damn, Cyn! I came harder than I've ever come before. You have just ruined me for anyone else in the entire fucking world!" I tell her, meaning it.

"Does that mean you don't want to meet Shelly and Barbara?" she asks, moving her body over mine and laying her head on my sweat-soaked chest. "Shall I just keep you for myself?"

"You decide, Cyn." I say, stroking her hair. "You're in control, remember."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds