Neighbors Ch. 04

Ben began going faster. His cock kept twitching so he had to keep slowing down trying not to cum so quickly. Julie's body was on fire. She wanted his cum deep inside of her creating a life. She tightened her pussy around his cock desperately wanting to milk it.

"No! Don't do that! Oh baby stop!" Ben begged feeling close to cumming.

Julie didn't listen. She continued squeezing her pussy on his cock and saw her brother was losing his strength. She could feel his cock twitching hard and she knew he was going to explode inside of her.

"Cum in me! Ben shoot your cum in my pussy!" Julie cried out.

Ben couldn't handle her hot pussy anymore. He tossed his head back and began to blast his hot cum inside of her.

"Ahhhh uuurrrgghh!" He groaned.

Julie felt hard spurts of her brother's cum shooting inside of her. Her body got numb and she too came along with him. Ben felt as if he couldn't stop cumming. He knew he was shooting his sperm deep into his sister's womb.

He stayed inside of her until he got soft and then slowly slipped out. The fell back on the bed next to her and held her in his arms. He kissed her lips softly and ran his hand down her body stopping at her belly.

Julie stared into his eyes at he rubbed her belly. "I can feel your sperm deep inside of me. I hope a baby is being created right now."

"Me too. Julie I love you!"

"I love you too. Now we have all week to continue our love with each other. I want to make sure you get me pregnant."

They kissed and made love again.

* * *

After the honeymoon week, it was time for the foursome to head back home. It had been a wonderful week for lovemaking and so much more. Julie and Ben had been with each other exclusively letting Yvette and Abel do their own thing.

"Do we really have to come back to reality?" Julie moaned.

"I'm afraid so. Hey but it's ok, we are living next door remember?" Ben winked at his sister as they got their luggage.

The four had gotten homes next to each other in order to keep switching partners. They had originally wanted a big home for the four but figured things would look too suspicious.

Once at home Julie went to bed with Abel, her legal husband. He fucked her so good over and over cumming deep inside of her just like Ben had. She felt slightly jealous knowing Ben was fucking Yvette and burying his seed deep in her as well. There was just a very strong bond between the four that she accepted the fact that she wouldn't get to be with her secret husband as much as she wanted to.

Julie and Yvette did end up pregnant. Both found out the same day and would both be having their babies around the same week. The only thing Julie feared was that maybe her baby was really Abel's and not Ben's. She also feared that Yvette was the one having Ben's baby. Either way, she was happy to be having a baby. She would love the child with all of her heart no matter whose baby it was.

~Two Years Later~

"Come here Aaron. Come to grandma," Mrs. Malone called out to the baby boy.

She picked him up in her arms and carried him. She kissed his cheek. Julie smiled as her mom played with Aaron. Ben had come with her to the house to visit.

"Where is Kylie?" Mrs. Malone asked Ben about his daughter, which was really Yvette and Abel's daughter.

"She's with Yvette at the amusement park."

"Oh she's so beautiful and Aaron is so precious. I'm so lucky to have two gorgeous grandchildren," Mrs. Malone gloated.

Ben and Julie looked into each other's eyes. Their love had grown even stronger after Aaron's birth. Ben wanted to kiss Julie right then and there in front of their mother.

"Ben, can you come out here and help me get this fire started," Mr. Malone asked his son poking his head into the kitchen. The Malone's were having a barbeque that afternoon.

"Yeah no problem dad. I'll be back," Ben said and gave Julie another loving look.

Mrs. Malone sat Aaron on her lap and held him close. Julie couldn't help but smile. "So now that you are going to go back to work, I was thinking, instead of putting Aaron in a daycare, why not let me take care of him?" Mrs. Malone told Julie.

"Are you sure mom? I know you have tons of things to do around the house."

"I always have time for my grandbabies. Besides, Mrs. Logan is going to be taking care of Kylie and we can help each other out."

"Mom that would be so awesome. I promise I will pay you for course."

Mrs. Malone laughed. "You don't have to pay me sweetie."

"I love you mom. Thank you so much." Julie got up to hug her mother. They both admired Julie's son.

"You know, it's funny how much Aaron looks so much like his uncle," Mrs. Malone said.

Julie blushed and felt her heart flutter. "Yes, I know."

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds