New Beginnings

I couldn't even begin to describe the why and how I had such trust and confidence in him but I did. There wasn't any of the bluster I'd seen in so many others. Just the soul deep, calm, confidence of a man totally in control of himself and I believed it to my own soul.

It was my turn to eat while I watched him and he seemed to come to a decision before he asked, "Could you cope with Playing every day?"

I felt a smile steal across my face, "Not at first, no. Not full on heavy sessions. I haven't even had sex in over two years, apart from self service, I would need a bit of time to adjust. But once my body was use to it then YES! As often as you want YES! The more the better, YES! But please don't wake my needs up if you can't or don't intend to satisfy them."

His response was to ask me who I know in the Scene, someone who has been in it longer than I have been. I told him a couple of names and he told me to get my phone and ring them. I scuttled off and returned with the cordless from my office and called the first name I'd mentioned. Then he gave me a name to ask about. Both responses, after making the calls, were that if anyone could fulfill my needs it would be him and both the Doms I had just called were well aware of the needs I'd been confounded with.

He held his hand out for the phone and called back the two that I had just called and asked them about the name I'd just used to identify myself. He seemed satisfied with what they told him as he thanked them and ended the calls. {The next day I had emails from both those Doms wanting explanations and curious enough to want to know where and how I'd met HIM. And assuring me that he was one of the best there is. The second one pointed out that I had actually seen HIM once before and reminded me of a certain night that triggered my memory. Now I knew why he had seemed slightly familiar.}

I cleared away the dishes and stacked them in the washer, after he had rinsed them. I'd say one thing for him already, Dom or not he didn't shirk drudge work. He'd proven it any number of times today and that impressed me. Too many Doms took on airs and deemed things below them but not this one.

When I asked him about it his answer had been, "Work is work and has to be done and I don't discriminate between men's work or women's work, unless something is obviously too heavy or hard for a woman to do. Like over reaching for something that was beyond her reach. I want a sexual submissive, not a cleaner." Considering the fact that one, so called, Dom I'd tried thought that "cleaner" was exactly what sub meant, I was happy. Oh and needless to say that particular "Dom" hadn't lasted a week with me.

He led me into the lounge room and ordered me to strip and present myself then cocked his head to the side and waited as I made up my mind. Slowly I stripped off the sundress I was wearing, my breasts sprang free as I lifted it over my head, I hadn't had a bra on. Then I hooked my thumbs into the sides of my g-string and wiggled out of the sopping wet scrap of material. Just as slowly I sank to my knees and spread them wide as I sat back on my heels, back straight and placed my hands palm up on my thighs. I held eye contact until the last moment and let him see that I gave him my submission as I lowered my eyes to the floor. Forever grateful that I had had a full wax a couple of days before.

I know what he saw as he walked around me. A woman in her prime with a figure that was on the generous size, full breasted with a small waist and surprisingly slim hips. The fullness was in her rear and breasts with strong arms and legs. I may be shortish but I was very strong and daily swimming had honed my legs and arms. A hand fisted in my hair and pulled my head up. He had shirked off the affable neighbour and become The Dom that lived beneath the surface facade.

"Do you accept me as your Dom?" A very formal, and highly important, question. My answer was just as formal and important.

"Yes, Sir. I accept you." My submission was instant and almost total, I surrendered myself, with little reserve, to the man in front of me. An instinctive drive to give myself to someone I thought could actually become my Master.

His eyes held mine as he stripped off his shorts and I held that gaze as his cock pushed against my lips. I opened my mouth and let him take control as he pressed in deep. I felt my eyes water as he hit the back of my throat and pushed down. I widened my throat as much as I could and my eyes went from watery to running with the effort of taking him, and he wasn't fully in yet. I breathed shallowly through my nose as he pushed deeper and felt my nostrils flare wide as I fought the gag reflex.

I'd known he was big, I'd seen at least some of the evidence. But it has been over 2 years since I've had a man in any way shape or form and I struggled. But I know he knew, I'd told him. I waited for the command to suck as he held his cock deep in my throat. Instead he started to slide in and out of my throat. No order to suck or to even close my mouth so I swallowed excess saliva and pre-cum as best I could and kept my mouth open wide. Until my capacity to swallow with an open mouth was overwhelmed and a mix of saliva and pre-cum slid out of my mouth and down my chin. Still I kept the eye contact that he had established.

Blinking my eyes and trying to stem the watery flow, but I didn't fold as I held His gaze. And instinctively, I knew, His challenge. Something clicked for me then. He'd been as hard pressed to find a suitable sub as I had been to find a suitable Dom. I drew a deep breath and going on instinct I relinquished that last vestige of control I had. I gave myself wholly and solely to Him. Every last atom of myself, surrendered.

I saw his eyes flash and widen. I felt something indescribable pass between us. My total surrender and His silent acceptance and my eyes closed on a deal struck. I heard his breath rasp in before his voice ordered me to suck and with a hum of sheer pleasure I closed my mouth around him and started sucking hard and deep. My tongue played over his length as he started to fuck in and out of my throat.

My body roared with sensations too long ignored. My nipples beaded painfully tight as my breasts became heavy and full, aching for attention. My womb fluttered as the need lodged deep and hard inside it began to pulse. My clit stood erect and strained to be touched and my pussy wept to be filled as he gripped my hair and fucked my mouth and throat. I felt him swell and suddenly he pulled away, just as a spurt of pre-cum splashed out and landed over my lips and face.

Abruptly I was pushed forward onto my hands and my head to the floor. I felt his fingers swipe along my folds before flicking over my clit. Sheer need clawed at me. Needs far too long ignored came screaming to life as his fingers worked over me. With another abrupt move he settled behind me. His cock notched in my pussy and he slammed in hard. I cried out as pleasure, and a tough of pain from unused muscles, ripped through me but he wasn't all the way inside me. Again he pulled out and slammed in, and again and again until his balls slapped against my clit and his cock was lodged against my womb.

He filled me completely and I was stretched impossibly tight. I struggled to push back into him but his fist still held my hair and desperate need had me keening as he held still and I felt him pulse inside me. Then he started to move, a long slow draw out and a hard surge back inside me, one after another, after another. Sensations balled inside me and a slow burn started to turn into an inferno as he continued the slow, agonising pace, slowly, oh so slowly he increased his speed.

I became mindless in my need for more and heard a voice begging to cum as he fucked into me. I felt a finger run through my moisture then press to my rear passage and I moaned as it pushed in. He thrust inside my arse then pulled away. His fingers returning to my clit.

Vaguely I heard someone chanting, begging to cum as he fucked me faster and harder. "Please Sir fuck me, let me cum!" followed by a broken sob.

Still his rhythm kept the same pace. I fought to fuck back onto him but still couldn't move. His free hand made its way to my clit and started to rub. I screamed with frustrated need as he started fucking me hard and fast. Please... Sir FUCK ME!! .. I heard broken sobs as the rigid cock continued to plough into me. "Fuck me, Sir! Please fuck me... please please please... FUCK ME!!"

I felt him swell and control seemed to slip His grasp as his movements became ragged and I felt him swell inside me. "Fuck me... Please Master, fuck me!!" Pressure grew inside me as he swelled again. His fingers took up a relentless pace on my clit and the breath sobbed in and out of me as I heard him moan in turn. My climax reared up and up and became frighteningly intense as I started to scream for relief. I felt his body tighten over mine just as the longed for words were uttered. "Cum for me Princess".

Everything inside me tightened up, every muscle went rigid, my pussy clenching painfully tight around the cock deep inside me before my climax exploded in convulsive waves. He fucked me through it and I felt him swell again as he came down over the top of me. I felt his mouth close over the pulse point at the base of my neck and as he sucked hard I felt him start to cum. He slammed in as far as he could go then jerked into me with short hard thrusts. The combination of him hitting my cervix and sucking on my neck sent me into a renewed round of crashing, mindless, orgasm.

When my senses returned to me I was lying on my side on the floor. His cock, still hot and hard inside me, as he held me. One hand cupped my breast and plucked my nipple, the other hand was exploring where we were still joined. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" His deep voice husky as it rumbled in his chest.

"No, Sir." I answered. "Not at all." My voice croaky and full of satisfaction.

His hips flexed and his cock drove in deep, making me groan as my pussy gripped at him with desperate tightness.

"I think I might actually prefer the title you called just before you came. But not yet. Not just yet. I need to get you into ropes before I decide that. I need to know what you can take. Do you think you can take me on, Princess?" He asked as his hips started a driving rhythm.

I didn't need to even think about it as a smile curled my lips, "Yes, Sir. I think I can." Then all thought fled as he played my body and drove me up again. Sending my senses and body flying...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 353 milliseconds