New Girl in Town Pt. 15

"Jess, what are you doing?" He whispers quickly grabbing her hands.

"Getting you comfy." She answers with a wicked grin.

"This is a bad, bad, bad idea." He tells her.

"I got permission so shush." She orders him with a wink.

While he tries to process what she just said, Jessica undoes his belt, unsnaps his jeans and pulls them open. She starts to tug them but Jake stops her.

"Permission?" he asks.

"Mom said that you earned some quiet time with me tonight. I just have to be back in my bed before Sarah wakes up so she doesn't ask questions." She explains. "Now lift that cute butt of yours so I can get you naked. You know what winning does to me!"

"And you won big tonight." He chuckles as he lifts his hips to allow her to tug off his jeans. His dark blue boxer briefs come with them and he glances at the door.

"You locked the door, right?" He asks.

"I'd better check." She answers and gets up from the bed.

She walks over to the door, turns the lock then turns back to him. Without a word, she pulls the string of her pajama pants loose and lets them fall to the floor exposing her long, toned legs and her black boy-cut panties to him. She turns and wiggles her butt at him, her lower cheeks peeking out from the lacy material causes him to make a strangled noise in his throat. Jessica giggles as she returns to the bed and to Jake's surprise resumes the position she was in before she got up.

"Jake, I want to explore some more." She tells him as she wraps her fingers around the base of his hard cock.

He nods at her then looks on in disbelief as she lowers her head towards where her hand holds him. Her soft boobs mash into his thigh as she positions herself. Tentatively her tongue snakes out of her mouth and she slowly drags it up his shaft, tasting him for the first time.

"Oh god!" He hisses.

Jessica looks up and sees Jake clenching the sheets tightly in his hands. She smiles then, while still looking up into his pleading eyes, she runs her tongue along the other side of his cock. Watching his face contort in pleasure sends a feeling of power washing over Jessica that she finds she loves. She lowers her head to lick the underside of his cock but pauses when she notices his eyes are tightly closed.

"Jake." She calls up to him.

He nods his head as if he thinks that he's having a dream and if he speaks he will wake up.

"Jake, I want you to look at me." She tells him as she slides between his legs.

Slowly he opens his eyes and looks down at her. She pulls her ponytail loose and shakes her long hair while keeping a firm grip on him. Their eyes lock as she lowers her head to where her fingers hold him. She cocks her head to keep eye contact with him then extends her tongue and slowly slides it up the underside of his cock.

"What... what... what are you doing?" He gasps out.

"Exploring." She answers with a playful grin.

"You know what I mean, Jess." He says. "I thought this was kind of a no-go for you?"

"Until I was ready to give it another try and tonight, I'm ready." She answers. "Consider this a reward for you getting into a fight over me. Just don't do it again. No more fighting, Jake."

She caps off that sentence with

another long, slow lick of his cock.

"Oh fuck!" He groans as her tongue flicks the underside of his crown. He nods his head in agreement because he can't form words.

Everything on him goes taut when she teases her tongue on that spot again and she smiles at finding what she considers his hottest button now.

"Jess!" Jake gasps when she licks her way around the crown of his cock.

"Are you enjoying this, Jake?" she asks him.

"A little too much!" He quietly gasps out.

She smiles wickedly. "I think you'll love this then." She says then purses her lips onto the top of his head as if she's kissing his cock. He groans out above her and she smiles for a fraction of a second before she opens her mouth and slowly lowers her mouth. She is staring up into his eyes while she slides her tongue around his spongy head getting him wet.

"Jess!" He moans out as he looks down into her eyes.

She smiles around his cock and slowly lowers her mouth, taking even more of him into her mouth. Her saliva is coating him as her tongue slithers around his cock, tasting the saltiness of his flesh. She closes her eyes and moans in her throat sending the vibrations through his steel hard shaft. Any second now she's expecting to feel Jake's hands bury themselves into her hair and shove her head down or his hips to thrust up, forcing more of him into her mouth. When that doesn't happen she opens her eyes and looks up at him. Every part of Jake looks to be straining to hold itself in place. His hands are red from gripping the sheets while the veins in his arms are more visible as well. He looks to be gritting his teeth and she can't help but give his shaft another lick to see what happens. When her tongue flicks out, he groans and his upper body jerks causing her to smile. Slowly she reverses course and slides back up his shaft before pulling her mouth off him with an audible pop.

Her hand idly strokes him, feeling her coating of wetness covering about half of him. She spreads it around while staring at the hard cock in her hand.

"Oh god!" He groans as her fingers toy under his crown, spreading her saliva around.

"Are you doing okay, Jake?" She teasingly asks him.

"Uh huh!" He answers then opens his eyes to look at her.

The look of love and gratitude on his face causes her heart to swell with love. She continues stroking him for a moment then takes him back into her wet mouth. He feels even harder than before but also soft under her fingers and lips. She sucks and licks as she slowly descends down his shaft then pulls back up, leaving just the head in her mouth. Her hand slides up and down his slick cock and he gasps out her name. It's then she feels his hands grab onto her head. She closes her eyes and waits for him to shove himself further into her mouth but instead of pulling her down, he's pushing her away. Confused she allows him to push her away, wondering what she's doing wrong. As he pops out of her mouth Jessica feels his shaft expand in her hand and that's when she realizes what's happening. She pulls her head back and starts to stroke his throbbing length.

"Coming!" He groans as his first substantial load erupts high into the air above his waist.

Jessica is impressed by the height of the shot and the volume of it. She continues stroking every shot out of him leaving a sticky mess over his stomach.

"Damn, Jake." She giggles as she looks at the mess on him.

"That... that was... that was amazing!" He tells her as he catches his breath. "I mean, wow, really, really wow!"

"I can tell." She says as she keeps stroking his now softening member. "We should clean you up a bit."

He nods and she hops up from the bed and pulls her pants back on. Jake sighs sadly as her tight butt is covered again and she shakes her head.

"I'll strip down again when I get back, sweetie. Don't worry, we're not done for tonight yet." She assures him as she opens the door and peeks out. Seeing no one in the now darkened upstairs, she tiptoes to the bathroom for a wet washcloth.

****

After Jessica cleans Jake up, he pulls her into his arms and kisses her passionately. His hand begins to slide under her tank top but Jessica grabs his hand and pulls it to her slit. He feels the heat emanating from her and finds her panties soaking wet. He strokes her through her lacy panties and she moans out his name. Her hand wraps around his reinvigorated cock and she starts to stroke him.

"You're so wet, Jess." He whispers to her as he slips his finger under the waistband of her panties.

"I know." She moans. "I've been like that ever since we won the championship and you kissed me in front of Sean."

He chuckles. "I'm sad that your season is over then."

"I... I also got really excited... sucking you." She admits shyly.

Jake's finger stops moving into her and he looks at her shocked.

"Really?" He asks.

"Can we not talk about that right now?" She asks humping her hips to get his fingers moving again.

Jake takes the hint and begins to slide his finger in and out of her hot kitty. He goes back to kissing her as he fucks her with his fingers. She's moaning into his mouth until she pulls away and pushes him back. Jake tugs her tank top off and starts to kiss her boobs but she stops him.

"I can't take any more foreplay, Jake!" She tells him. "I need you in me!"

"How do you want to do this?" He asks.

Knowing she's going to be loud, Jessica looks around for something to put in her mouth to muffle herself when an idea dawns on her. She rolls over on all fours and wiggles her butt at Jake.

"Like this?" She asks with a sly grin.

Jake's mouth falls open but he doesn't make a sound so Jessica wiggles her tight butt at him again. He manages a nod then moves into position behind her.

"Like this?" He asks reaching down to hold his cock still as he tries to find her kitty from this new angle.

He skids over her wet slit drawing a moan from her. He tries again but again slides over due to her wetness. Jessica reaches down, finds him and pulls him to the right spot.

"Right there." She tells him as the tip of his cock rests at her entrance.

Jake pushes forward and slips into her.

"Oh god!" Jessica moans a little louder than she meant to.

They both freeze in place and strain their ears to listen for any movement outside their door. After hearing no movement Jessica looks over her shoulder and smiles at Jake.

"Oops." She giggles.

"Oops, huh?" Jake asks then, with a wicked grin on his face, pushes himself deep into her.

Jessica buries her face into the pillow, moans out Jake's name and a series of Oh God's. Jake stays as still as he can so she can get used to him being in her at this new angle. He takes time to look down at her heart shaped ass then up to her sculpted back barely hidden under her tousled blonde hair. After a couple of moments, he pulls back slowly then returns just as slowly.

"Don't tease me now, Jake," Jessica begs as quietly as she can.

Jake runs his hand down a cheek of her perfect butt and gives it a squeeze before returning it to her waist. He pulls her to him causing her to cry out into the pillow. With that, he begins a steady rhythm of pulling his hips back then pulling Jessica's hips to him, then pushing them both forward. Over and over as Jessica pants into the pillow, occasionally whispering words of encouragement until Jake starts to hammer her. She does a great job of muffling her cries as she comes for him but the squeaking of the bed grows louder despite their efforts to deaden them.

"Gonna come!" Jake groans out quietly.

"Me too!" Jessica cries out as she pushes her upper body off the bed, nods her sweaty head and begins to push her ass back towards Jake's hips.

He pulls her hips to him, burying himself deep just as he fires his first volley of come into her.

"So deep!" She moans as her legs shake as she herself comes again.

Jake holds her hips in place while continuing to unload himself into her as her torso collapses back to the bed.

Once he softens and slips out he stretches out beside her while she stretches out and looks over at him. He pulls her to him to cuddle and she kisses him sweetly.

"That was pretty wow." He states with a grin.

"Wow is a perfect way to describe what we just did." Jessica agrees with a giggle. "You really, really liked that position."

"I really, really did!" Jake agrees and kisses her passionately.

After a few moments, Jessica pushes him back.

"We're already probably busted, Jake, so as much as I'd love for us to go again and again... and again, we should call it a night." She tells him.

"The bed squeaking, right?" Jake comments.

She nods her head then laughs. "Nothing we can do about it now. We'll face it in the morning." She tells him.

"Together." He pulls her close and gives her a squeeze.

"Together." She agrees then grabs his cell phone and sets an alarm. "So I'm back in bed before Sarah wakes up."

Jake nods and pulls the covers over the both of them. Jessica turns out the light and snuggles in close to him feeling like she's right where she's supposed to be. In the darkness, Jake finds her lips and kisses her.

"I love you, Jess." He murmurs as he's falling asleep.

"Love you too, Jake." She answers as she falls into sleep herself.

****

Thursday, Thanksgiving

"Good morning, Jake," Grammy says as he walks into the kitchen. "I think we're the first ones up."

"Is there anything I can help you with this morning, ma'am?" He asks.

"I thought you were to call me Grammy, Jake?" She teases him.

"Sorry, Grammy." He apologizes.

"It's fine, Jake. A long night can cause one to forget things sometimes." She comments while hiding a sly smile from him.

Jake feels his cheeks begin to burn as they redden so he opens up the fridge to hide his face from her.

"Ma'am... I mean, Grammy, would it be all right with you if I start breakfast for everyone?" He asks.

"I can get it, Jake. You are my guest after all." Grammy tells

him.

Jake closes the fridge door and looks at her.

"Consider it my thanks for allowing me to stay." He tells her.

She gives him a smile and nods.

"My little Jess said that you aren't a bad cook so I guess I'll give you a shot." She giggles. "What are you thinking of making."

"Nothing with syrup!" They both say in near unison then break down laughing.

"I'm thinking eggs, bacon with some biscuits," Jake tells her after they stop laughing.

"I have sausage too if you prefer it." She tells him.

"If I may, I'd like to use that for a sausage stuffing that my family makes for Thanksgiving." He tells her.

"That sounds quite yummy." She states. "I'd love to try it so it seems that my kitchen is your kitchen. If you'll start on the bacon, I'll get the turkey in the oven and then help you out."

"I'll help him, Grammy," Jessica calls out as she enters the kitchen wearing a thin robe over her pajamas. Grammy notes the smile that Jessica shares with Jake when their eyes meet and slight flush that tinges her granddaughter's cheeks.

"You're up early, little Jess." Grammy grins.

"I figured that you would need help getting everything ready for today. That and you need to save your energy for this afternoon when Sarah insists she helps you make her cookies." Jessica states.

"Lord, give me strength!" Grammy exclaims then accepts a hug from Jessica. "Did you sleep well, baby?"

Jessica's face breaks into a wide grin and her rosy cheeks deepen in color.

"I sure did, Grammy. Best night's sleep ever!" Jessica giggles.

"I'll bet that you did." Grammy laughs. "You reminded me that I need to grab that recipe for those cookies before your whirlwind of a sister blows in here and I can't find a thing. You help your Jake and I'll be right back."

Once she's gone from the kitchen, Jessica turns to grab Jake but he's one step of her. He pulls her into his arms and pins her to the kitchen counter. His mouth is on hers in an instant and she goes weak in the knees under his powerful kiss. She begins to forget where she is and reaches down to unsnap Jake's jeans but he steps back, leaving her against the counter gasping to catch her breath. Jake steps away from her and begins pulling the breakfast ingredients out of the fridge when Grammy returns to the kitchen. Jessica snaps out of her stupor and starts to pull out the pans from the cabinet. She moves over to the sink where her Grammy is looking over her recipe box and gets nudged.

"I thought you were going to help Jake, Jess. Not help yourself to a little of Jake. One would have thought that you got enough last night." Grammy whispers to her.

Jessica's mouth falls open as her Grammy giggles and bumps her with her hip.

"Cat got your tongue, little Jess?" She asks her.

"It's just... you really caught me off guard, Grammy." Jessica tells her.

"I may be older, Jess, but my eyes and ears still work like they did when I was in my twenties. When you walked into the kitchen this morning it was obvious that you had a very good night and you all insisted that Jake sleep in my squeakiest bed." She shares to a mortified Jessica.

"Grammy, I am so, so sorry." Jessica apologizes.

"No apologies needed, sweetie. Your Grammy is the one that needs to apologize for how I've acted towards him and you." She says then looks at Jake. "He really is a good young man, Jessica. I misjudged him completely but you have always been my smart little Jess. I shouldn't have doubted either of you. I am trying to correct that mistake."

"You don't have to do a thing, Grammy." Jessica hugs her tight. "You accept him now and that's all I need from you. Well, that and a ton more hugs."

"You will always get those from me, sweetie," Grammy assures her with another hug.

The pair reaches over and pulls Jake into their embrace.

"Yay hugs!" Sarah shouts as she runs into the kitchen and sees the trio.

She runs towards them and they open their arms and pick her up.

"I like hugs!" Sarah announces.

"Do you like them better than everything else?" Grammy asks.

Sarah ponders the question for a minute then shakes her head.

"I like breakfast better, I think." She answers.

Jake laughs. "That sounds like my cue."

"Our cue, Jake." Jessica reminds him. "You look out for me and I look out for you."

Sarah begins to giggle. "It's what Jake and Jessica do!"

****

Friday

Just after lunchtime the Golden's and Jake are loading up the Golden's SUV getting ready to head to Raleigh.

"Here's the extra cookies for all your friends, Sar-bear," Grammy says as she hands Sarah a container full of cookies.

"I had better take those," Jessica says pulling them from Sarah. "Marybeth won't get any if you carry them. You'll eat them all up before we get to Jake's game!"

"Nuh huh!" Sarah argues but the mischievous smile reveals that's exactly what she was planning.

"I'll sneak you a few on the ride, Sarah," Jake assures her with a wink.

"Jake takes care of me!" Sarah tells Jessica and sticks her tongue out at her.

"Jake spoils you rotten," Jessica states as she shakes her head.

"This is going to be a fun three-hour drive." Mr. Golden comments.

"Jake or Jess or both will end up reading to Sarah most of the way." Dr. Golden assures him. "Hope you're ready to learn more about the solar system, Tim."

"I've snuck him some turkey into a baggie to snack on, Val. He'll be fine." Grammy tells her.

"Thanks, Mom," Tim says giving her a hug before climbing into the passenger seat.

"He'll be snoring his head off before we get to Spencer. Thanks, mom." Dr. Golden shakes her head.

"It'll stop him from trying to recruit Jake into becoming an architect. Look at it that way." Grammy laughs as she hugs her daughter.

"There is that but I think Tim already has his hooks in him. I overheard them talking during the football game about what kind of classes Jake would need to apply for at college." Dr. Golden laughs then announces. "We're almost out of here, kids. Everyone hug your Grammy and let's get on the road."

"Grammy!" Sarah shouts and jumps into her arms. "Love you!"

"I love you too, Sarah," Grammy says planting kisses on Sarah's cherubic face. "Don't eat all those cookies before your friends get some now."

"I won't, Grammy," Sarah promises then adds. "Sissy won't let me. I'll see you at Christmas?"

"You certainly will. I'm coming up to see you so you can show me this drive in and I can eat at this Smitty's that you all love so much." Grammy tells her as she puts her down.

"You'll bring presents, right?" Sarah asks causing Grammy to laugh.

"I will. As long as you stay my sweet little angel for your parents and Jess." Grammy tells her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds