• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • New Tenant
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

New Tenant

Gavin panned down and back up on the saliva, but as he went back up the couple began switching positions. He played dumb and kept the camera zoomed and pointed at areas where he knew they wouldn't put their faces. When they were in their new positions, however, Gavin zoomed out to get the full scene. Now Kara's back was to the camera, and more importantly, so was that big, fat ass of hers. She was sitting on Martin's lap, and his cock. Martin was facing the camera, but he was kissing Kara, so his face was concealed. Slowly, Kara started grinding that ass on him, giving Martin a pleasure that Gavin could only imagine. Her butt looked so good in the bad glow of the hut tub lights, with the ripples of water dancing shadows across her slick skin.

Kara and Martin had a good sex life, but even in spite of the camera, they were finding new territories this time around. Kara had always been good at sucking dick, but never had she sucked like that before, and never had she ended up with spit and pre-cum all over her chest and face. Even if there had been something to wipe herself off with, she wouldn't have. More surprisingly, Martin was kissing that wet, sloppy mouth, devouring her, actually, starved by the arousal and excited by the new sensations.

Kara's ass moved as if she were double jointed, or possibly not jointed at all. She shook side to side, made circles, and thundered up and down as if her butt was a machine all it's own. As Gavin had requested, Martin kept his hands off her ass for the camera, but Gavin was surprised Martin had been able to hold back at all. Yet the great thing was Kara's motions somehow seemed so natural, and not at all like she was playing for the camera, though Gavin was sure that was exactly what she was doing. As he watched through the viewfinder, Gavin's dick grew harder, and he thirsted for her greatly.

The steam from the heated water rose into the cool night air, creating a screen to further hide the couple's identities from the camera without taking the eroticism out, but rather adding to the mystery of the scene. Martin eventually laid down on his back, his legs still hanging in the hot tub, and Kara rode him, her energy increasing with every pounce. Martin couldn't help but kick his legs every so often, throwing up a spray of water that threatened to give them away. Gavin wished Martin could better control himself every time the guy splashed, but he couldn't deny how hot the tension of possibly getting caught was making him. He could only imagine how hot it was getting Kara and Martin.

When Kara finally started to slow down, Gavin was so into it that he was silently urging her to keep moving. But then he remembered that there was another position planned. He zoomed in to make sure he didn't record faces, happily finding a full shot of Kara's ass, and slowly zoomed out as she and Martin were finalizing the next position. Now Kara was in profile view on her hands and knees on a towel right next to the hut tub. Her hair hung low enough to hide her face. Her nipples, though in shadow, were more than big enough to spot as they hung slightly from her chest. And then Martin, also on his knees and his head expertly positioned just out of frame, crawled up behind his fiancée and slid into her.

The moment before he plunged into her pussy doggie-style was the first time Gavin had actually gotten to see the Martin's cock, and Gavin wasn't just surprised, he was shocked at the size of it. Gavin himself was sufficiently gifted, even if he didn't have the typical porn-star example. And his business partner John essentially was the typical porn-star example. But Martin, despite how sheepish he'd been with the idea of being nude in front of a camera, had a size that fit comfortably between the two in length, and beat out both of them in thickness. Nothing whatsoever to be ashamed of, Gavin thought, and hopefully the guy was realizing that as the experience drew on.

Martin stuffed the big cock into Kara's wet and wanting cunt. She was thrusting her body against him even before he could thrust into her, but she kept her concentration and held her head down to make sure her hair continued to hide her face. Martin grabbed her ass and half fucked her, half held on for the ride. It was amazing to see such a cute little thing like Kara virtually overpower a tall, lean, healthy young man like Martin, but she did so easily.

Kara was squeaking now. Before she'd been panting and moaning, but as she and Martin knew all to well, the short, feminine squeaking marked her true, unbridled pleasure. It meant that her orgasm was swelling deep inside of her, not ready to explode, but preparing to. The sound excited them both, and they thrust faster and harder. Kara wanted to beg for Martin to fuck her even faster, because her body was so primed that it was no longer effectively responding to the orders she gave it, but, because of this very problem, she couldn't talk. All she could do was continue panting and squeaking. She was desperate for the orgasm to release itself, but she didn't dare pray for this moment to end. She felt herself hyperventilating, something that had happened to her before, but despite her attempts, something she had never been able to duplicate until now.

Gavin fell in love with Kara's cute little squeaks, but they were growing too frequent and to loud. Sooner or later they would be heard. Someone would be sure to investigate. Besides, the plan had been loosely timed for a thirty to forty minute scene with a special purpose; the security guard would make his rounds. They had timed it to start five minutes after the guard left (and, indeed, the guard had just passed by before Gavin first slipped into the bushes), and to be gone at least fifteen minutes before he came around again. Gavin looked at his watch; the guard would be back in less than five minutes!

Not a second after realizing that, the guard's keys jingled in the distance. Gavin froze, too scared to even move the camera. He knew the guard had no line of sight, but he'd be around the corner in seconds, faster if he heard Kara and sped up to see what was going on.

Gavin wanted to call out a warning, but anything loud enough for Martin or Kara to hear would also be heard by the guard. Even getting up and waving for their attention would disturb the bush he hid in enough to alert the guard. All Gavin could do was watch.

Now Gavin could hear the guard's footsteps, while ahead, Kara was still squeaking as she fucked her lover beside the steamy hot tub. Gavin knew the guard was close enough to see what was going on. The only chance Kara and Martin had now was to find out they were caught soon enough to get a good head start and hopefully elude the guard before he identified them. The guard walked along the outside of the pool area, behind the fence and bushes where Gavin was hiding, just inches away.

But the guard didn't stop or say a thing. He just kept on walking.

A few steps after passing the spot where Gavin hid, the guard's voice came steady and bored, "Hurry up and finish up, now."

Martin jumped so hard at the surprise of the stranger's voice that he bucked against Kara hard, who despite being scared in her own right, was simply overtaken by the physical leap, not to mention the mental electricity of knowing they'd been caught. She simply lost it, began howling without a care of who heard her, and Martin could only appease her, fucking her fast and hard as she clenched her body around his big dick, suffocating it up to his balls. Even though they'd been given a kind of green light by the understanding and quickly disappearing guard, Gavin was even more scared now that Kara had let loose. She was too damn loud, and she was in so much pleasure it could have been mistaken as painful agony, but God, to those in the know, it was a beautiful sound to hear.

Kara collapsed onto the towel, but kept her ass up as Martin continued to pound into her pussy from behind, his body making loud, wet slapping sounds against her, and her ass rippling spectacularly. She was shaking like a brittle leaf, and Gavin would later find out that particular effect was more from being scared and thrilled at being caught than the actual orgasm, though it made the orgasm the very best she'd ever had.

Gavin managed to keep the camera where it needed to be, showing Kara's body as it climaxed, but even when he accidentally let Martin's head in the frame, the shadows proved dark enough to hide his face.

Kara climaxed for a long time. Too long, considering she was loud about it the whole way through in the otherwise silent community area. And Martin fucked her the whole way through, though his pace had slowed significantly. Kara was just coming down and starting to get quiet again when Martin had had enough though, and he sped up, thrust into her hard, and with a single grunt, both Kara and Gavin knew what was coming.

The plan for the cum shot had been to catch the couple in profile, with Martin fucking Kara missionary and pulling out and jerking off onto her tits and tummy while her face was turned to the side, away from the camera. But things did not go as planned.

Gavin guessed Kara must have come up with the new plan, as opposed to just breaking away and being reckless, because it still hid her face from the camera. But it didn't matter, because what happened was much, much hotter. Kara got up, sat on the towel and kept her back to the camera while positioning Martin to stand in front of her and facing the camera. Gavin expertly kept his framing low so as to include all of Kara and none of Martin's face.

Then Kara jerked off her fiancée, his dick clearly visible as it hung, raging, above her upturned head. From Gavin's perspective, all he could see was the back of Kara's head, and then the huge, unending load of cum that sprayed out of Martin's dick and onto, presumably, her face. Sure, the fact that the cum could have been hitting her face, her tits, or maybe even the ground between her legs could have taken away from the shot.

But anyone who really watched the footage knew that this spunky little blonde with the tiny tits and the big ass wasn't just pretending to gargle. No, those sounds were real, and from the amount of cum that poured and poured out of Martin's big dick, nobody would've let themselves believe all that sperm had gone to waste on the towel. Gavin knew even better, though he hoped the camera could pick up the faint sounds of cum splashing onto Kara's face as well as his ears did.

And for the few doubters that eventually saw the video, Kara treated the camera once more when she got up after Martin had finally stopped spewing on her. She bent over as she stood, her hair hiding her face again, and huge, streaming globs of cum spilled off her hidden face, fell into clear view, and then splashed onto the towel she'd just been sitting on. Kara picked up the towel, used the cleaner end to clean and cover her face, and turned her body to face the camera. A prominent sheen covered her breasts, her abs, and was actively running down her thighs. Martin had unleashed enough sperm to make an elephant jealous, Gavin thought.

When Martin had reached his orgasm, Kara knew she wouldn't be satisfied just laying down and taking it submissively as originally planned. She wanted him, she wanted to feel him, and she wanted him and his heat all over her. But more than that, she felt dirty. The thrill of being videotaped, being caught out in the open, and now doing something she never felt good about doing before was too exciting too pass up. Her inhibitions weren't lowered; they were still there, she was just ignoring them, acting out in spite of them, and it felt delicious. She wanted to feel a waterfall of cum cascading down her whole body, and when Martin finally released, she got her wish.

The warm semen coated her face so quickly she was gagging on what fell in her mouth as soon as she parted her lips in a gasp of acceptance. She had never minded his taste before, but now she craved it, she couldn't get enough, but the sensation it gave her as it oozed on and into her skin was too good to feed only her mouth. And so she let the cum fly anywhere, everywhere, climaxing quietly but satisfyingly throughout, amazed at how sexy the wave of hot, steamy sperm washing over her breasts and sprinkling onto her thighs and tummy made her feel. Martin had never cum this much before; he must have been just as aroused by what they had done as she was. Her only regret was that there was no time to wait around and really enjoy it. She and Martin had pushed their luck far enough for one night.

After a brief clean-up, as if suddenly remembering they'd been caught and warned, the couple sped about collecting their things, turning off the lights to the hot tub, and then leaving as quietly as possible. Gavin waited a few minutes after they were gone, then went back to the house to join them. When he entered, he heard the shower in the master bathroom running, and the master bedroom door was closed. He forced himself not to think too much of that. While there was always the chance they had regrets now that the deed was done, it was just as likely that they wanted to keep things professional and would talk to him about settling later.

Anxious, exhausted, and as horny as he'd been in a long time, Gavin went into his own room, shut the door and reached for the envelope of money to withdraw Kara's payment. But there was a yellow post-it note attached to the envelope that hadn't been there before, and written on it in very feminine handwriting were two words: Keep it.

Gavin had no intention of not paying, but the gesture was priceless, and it gave new strength to the aching erection in his pants. No longer able to wait, he began downloading the scene onto his computer, excited to watch it all over again.

FOR MORE STORIES involving Gavin, check out 'Autumn in the Window', 'Watch and Learn', and 'Being My Sister's Boyfriend', and more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • New Tenant
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds