No Sacrifice Pt. 02

And when they went to bed? It was fucking magic. Heather had been calling him "Daddy" all week, something that made his dick jerk every time her breathy voice murmured it in his ear. Her fingers were finding their way into his ass during sex. He ached to replay the favor and bury his dick into her own asshole, but he knew he would cum the second he entered that tight, forbidden passage. His cum wouldn't do his brother any good trapped in her butt.

Despite his abject terror, he made it through the work event with ease. It was a picnic held outdoors. He wore sunglasses to keep his eyes hidden and parked himself at the grill, cooking meat and staying away from the social scene as much as possible. He had no idea which of these people knew John and how well they knew him. Grilling kept him social in a superficial way, talking about sports and grilling techniques with various other dudes that stopped by to chat.

On the drive home, Heather leaned over and freed his dick. She sucked and teased him until their return home. Once they made it into the garage, he fucked her on his brother's trunk, her legs wrapped around him, moaning the word "Daddy" over and over. Ted knew he would never get tired of hearing it.

Sunday came and it was both a relief and a terror. He had nearly made it through the whole week and Heather didn't seem to suspect a thing. Anything he might have done that John wouldn't have, she seemed to accept with ease. He suspected that he and his brother had similar lovemaking styles along with everything else they did in life.

At the same time, he was terrified. She was in his blood, under his skin. Ted had no idea how he would hand her back to his twin and walk away. The idea of getting his sister-in-law pregnant might seem freaky and fun, but as the week ended, Ted was terrified of both potential outcomes. If she got pregnant, this might be it. He would never, ever touch her again. If it didn't work, he would have to walk away from her a second time a month from now.

Almost as if to save his sanity, he spent most of Sunday working outside. He mowed his brother's yard, then pruned some of his bushes. He discovered that part of the landscaping was causing water to pool near the foundation, so he bought some topsoil and adjusted the grade of the slope away from the house. He covered the affected area of the house with sealant, sending his brother several text messages explaining what he had done.

By the time he was done, he walked into the house and took a long, hot shower. He emerged feeling somewhat human. He dressed in sweats and a t-shirt, padding barefoot into the kitchen. Heather was making dinner, steak with a simple salad. He helped her by setting the table and opening the bottle of Merlot she had set out.

As he poured them both a glass, he considered Heather's green, witchy eyes. She looked happy and content. She laughed at his jokes. She kissed him several times, casual kisses to two lovers long accustomed to such moments. Each one set his heart beating faster. Ted was sure she would kill him with her sweetness. How could he do it? Could he really walk away from her, let her carry his child and never say a word? Never touch her again? But how could he not? To do otherwise would be a horrible betrayal of his brother.

Ted also knew that if Heather ever found out what they had done, she would hate them both. He wouldn't blame her, he half hated himself. The word "rape" danced around his mind several times. Each time, he chased it away. He rationalized it by remembering the pleasure she found in his arms. He had never forced her, he had merely deceived her in the worst way possible. Had Ted been handed such a case, he would have buried himself and his brother, too.

All this knowledge didn't stop him from carrying his sister-in-law to bed as soon as the dishes were done. He made love to every inch of her sweet flesh. He lifted her onto his face and drank from her sweet juices as she came all over him. He had her ride him, so he could watch her expression and delighted in the sight of his dick penetrating her over and over again. Ted found himself reaching down for her clit and making her cum on his cock, just to prove that he could. He ached to give her all the pleasure he muster from his tongue, fingers and dick. If this was the last time he ever made love to Heather, he wanted it to be a memory he would cherish forever.

After it was over, he hardly slept at all. He watched Heather dream in his arms, holding her tightly. Tears slid silently down his face, knowing he had to let her go. About twenty minutes before the alarm went off, he snuck out of bed and used the shower down the hall. He had left a suit in there, dressing quietly. He left a note on the island telling her he had an early client. Then he drove to his office and locked himself inside, sobbing out his grief.

It didn't matter that she had taken his heart. He would have to give her back. She wasn't his. She never had been.

Ted worked like a fiend. He snarled at anyone who dared approach him. The paralegals scurried around silently. He kept a furious pace, working through lunch and not allowing himself to even think about the hopelessness of his situation.

To the relief of everyone, he knocked off at 2PM. He drove a few blocks to Stony's, the preferred bar of himself and his twin. John took one look at him and pulled him into a bear hug. Ted was bowled over at his own brother's compassion for him. He closed his eyes, holding in the tears. John deserved better from him, he was the one who had gotten laid several times a day. The generosity of his brother's spirit bowled him over.

John finally broke the hug, summoning the waitress for a pitcher of beer and sliding her twenty bucks in advance to keep the pitcher full. Then once she had served them, John looked at his brother. "So, how did it go?"

Ted sighed. "I did what I could, Johnny."

John laughed. "Okay, more details than that. What happened?"

Ted gulped. "You really want to know everything?"

John sighed. "Of course, I don't want to know everything. I'd rather forget this ever happened. I need to know, I can't risk making a mistake now. Not when we've come this far."

Ted swallowed a mouthful of beer, then swallowed a second one. "Okay, I'll just start talking and if you've heard enough, just say something." John nodded, so Ted started relating the events of that first night.

"We ate dinner, then we were watching a movie in the living room. She was lying against me wearing some nothing of a top with her nipples poking through it. So, I slid down her top and started playing with them. They were there, right? I figured I might as well get her into the mood." Ted looked up at John's face and John looked back at him, stoic. "One thing led to another and she wound up sucking my dick."

"She did what? Geeze, Ted, you were there to fuck her, not get your cock sucked. What if you had blown into her mouth?" John grit his teeth.

Ted smirked. "Please, I haven't lost my head like that since high school. Remember Patsy Crawford?" John laughed despite himself. He could still remember the shriek from her as Ted had painted her face with his ejaculation.

Ted went on. "Before I got too crazy, I carried her upstairs to bed." John nodded, impressed. He needed to remember to do that more. Heather had always loved it. "Then when I dropped her on the bed, she spread her legs and showed me her pink. Damn, man. There are no words. Fucking amazing, so I went down on her. I had to have a taste."

John's face fell. He closed his eyes, opened them, then closed them again. He inwardly counted to 20, then opened them again. "You did what? You ate my wife's pussy? I'm pretty sure no one got pregnant that way, Ted."

Ted blinked. "What's the big deal? You told me the more she came, the bigger chance she had of conceiving. I wanted to make it good for her."

John grimaced. "Except I've not gone down on her since our honeymoon. I can't stand the taste of her or any woman. I've literally thrown up from the smell alone."

Ted's eyes grew wide and if he didn't love his brother so much, he would have punched him then and there. "Let me get this right, you have this goddess in your bed and you haven't tasted her cunt in ten years. Are you fucking insane?"

John started to lose it. "Look, we can't do this, Teddy. She's my wife. You've done me a huge favor, more than I can ever repay, but I can't have you tell me how to please my wife. I've been making her cum for years, Ted. I don't need any lessons. I needed your sperm. That's it."

Ted could tell that John had reached his limit. He wasn't sure how many more details he could spare. "Ummmm, we fucked, as I told you. Then I met up with you. When I got back, she was all warm and willing, so we did it again." John nodded. He expected lots of sex. He had fucking demanded it, after all. Ted grimaced. "Then she woke me up a couple of hours later and we did it again. Then she wanted to fuck again in the morning." John's face dropped again. "What was I supposed to do, man? She was straddling my cock. Shit happens."

John nodded again. "So, four times that first night?" Ted nodded. "Then you sent me that picture and I knew we couldn't keep that up. So, after that, I limited it to once at night, then once in the morning." He paused. "Except for that one time on the kitchen island. That was an extra. I came home one day after work and she just about attacked me."

John thought for a moment. "So, once at night then again in the morning?" At Ted's nod, he sighed. "I can keep that up without any problem. She shouldn't notice anything different." He looked at Ted. "Is there anything else I should know?"

Ted shook his head. "The last time was last night. I couldn't do it again, this morning. Not looking at her face, knowing it would be the last time." He swallowed, trying to rid himself of the lump in his throat. He looked up at John. "Can this be over? I've told you pretty much everything. If anything unexpected comes up, just roll with it. It's been a long seven days, I am tired, I miss my cat." Ted let the rest of it hang in the air. If he could help it, he was never going to let John know that his heart was breaking. He needed to get out of there with his dignity intact.

John nodded a final time. "I know none of this was easy. I know the guilt is going to kill us both for a while." He hung his head. "Now that you've had her, can you think of any sacrifice you wouldn't make to keep her happy?"

Ted knew John had him there. He would kill for her, he would die for her. And God help him, he was going to walk away from her. If she knew, she would hate him. There was no happy ending here, except the one where she held his child in his arms. That's the only thing he could hope for at this point.

He got up and hugged his brother a final time. "I got to go, Johnny." He clapped him on the back, then headed out of the bar to his car. He got in, turned over the ignition and gunned himself home. His cat Veronica was there to greet him. Ted grabbed her, holding her to him and sobbed, his heart at last free to shatter in his chest.

John drove home. His nerves were on edge. What would await him at home? Would his wife know? Would he do anything stupid to give himself away? Perhaps it would be best to pretend to be sick and let a couple of days go by, give it all a chance to settle down. But no, that wouldn't work. Heather was a nurse practitioner. She would either sniff out his fake illness in a heartbeat or she would diagnose him with something terrible, the cure being something from which he would never recover.

He pulled into the garage. Her car was already there. He walked into the kitchen, the smell of her world-famous spaghetti sauce filing the air. She was at the stove, humming and stirring her sauce, lost in thought. He put his arms around her and she stilled, then leaned into his embrace. He kissed the mole on her shoulder and his heart ached with joy at having her in his arms again.

She turned in his arms, pulling him down for a kiss. He gave her a quick one, then smiled at her. "Hi Honey, I'm home."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 230 milliseconds