• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Not Her Type
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Not Her Type

"Oh yes! Yess! Fuck!" Mark thrust hard and fast two more times and started to spurt thick wads of cum into her cunt. He spasmed, grunting, and went stiff, grabbing hold of her breasts and squeezing almost painfully, her hard nipples under his palms.

With the already substantial stimulation of her clit, that was enough to send her over the edge into the throes of yet another orgasm. Jasmin bounced only once more before the feeling of his dick pulsing as he released his load into her pussy overwhelmed her together with the friction on her nipples and her masturbating fingers. Cum was flowing out of her as well as she went rigid and shook against her lover, mouth open in a silent scream. His cock popped free of her as she spasmed again, still squirting its load, cum landing on her belly and coating her inner thighs again.

Her eyes wide and locked on the darkened TV screen, she watched it all, thinking she had never seen anything so erotic. So nasty and wicked. And she was the one fucking and being fucked. By a virtual stranger. On the first night.

Jasmin finally collapsed backwards unto Mark's chest, exhausted. Her cunt no longer felt so empty. She could hear and feel his hard breathing as he wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled the back of her neck. She sighed contentedly looking down at herself and enjoying the sight between the valley of her breasts with their still swollen nipples. Her belly, abdomen and bush were streaked with thick and sticky cum and she absently used a finger to take up some and licked it clean, feeling some regret at not having taken him into her mouth.

"Thanks ...for dessert." he said.

She smiled widely, turning her head. "You're welcome."

He kissed her shoulder. "I could easily get used to this."

"Good." she said, stretching languidly, as she slowly turned to lie on her front on top of his chest, her legs straddling one of his thighs. "Cause I could get used to this too ..." She felt his hand cup her ass as they kissed for some time, soft licking and teasing kisses that had Jasmin mewling in delight against his mouth, thoroughly enjoying herself. She stroked his chest as he cupped and kneaded her breasts. She was thoroughly sated but she knew that if he suddenly rose to the occasion again, she could still accomodate him. Her pussy seemed to be inexhaustible tonight even if she did feel wrung out.

"If you don't come back here tomorrow, I'm going to kill you ..." she said after a pause in the kissing.

"Oh, I've got plans for you all weekend." Mark said, trailing a finger down the crack of her ass.

"Oh really?" Jasmin smiled naughtily.

"Yes." Mark smacked her ass lightly, squeezing. "All sorts of nasty plans."

She grinned, wrinkling her nose. "How nasty?"

"Very nasty." He licked her lips. "I'm going to fuck you here and then I'm going to take you to my place and fuck you there and maybe someplace in between and fuck you there too." He squeezed her ass cheek again.

Jasmin could not help laughing, strangely excited at the thought of him taking her outside before they could get indoors. It reminded her that he had made her run into her apartment naked from the waist down except for her shoes. What if he had decided to get inside her before they had gotten to her building? Maybe in the park? "So you think you're going to be fucking me all weekend, Mr. Archer? As if I've got nothing else to do?"

"I've got stuff to do too." He smiled, the predatory gleam back in his eyes. "But this is more fun."

Jasmin reached between his legs and caressed his now flaccid member, still wet from her cum. "So I have to cancel all my important appointments?"

"Yep."

"Just so you can fuck me?" she cupped his balls, playing with them, savoring his little jerk at her touch. "All weekend?"

"Yep."

She leaned forward and licked his lips, and then kissed him hotly. "I need to think about it." She made a playfully thoughtful face for a second. "Okay."

They continued caressing and teasing each other until Jasmin suddenly shivered, cold. The night had obviously turned colder outside and a draft had blown in through an open window. And it was close to 11 pm and they had both yawned more than once. So Mark smoothly lifted her off him, then picked her up in his arms and carried her through the hallway into the bedroom. He lay her down on the bed and then, kneeling over her, between her spread legs, he proceeded to 'kiss her to sleep'. He kissed her lips, her ears, her neck down to her collarbone, her chest, her breasts and the expanse of caramel smooth skin between them, sucking hard on her nipples and making her whimper, before he went further down. He kissed her belly, her abdomen, her pussy, her thighs, and he lifted her legs so he could kiss them down to her feet. He finally went back up and kissed her pussy again, and dropped a kiss each on her nipples, before he went even higher up to kiss her on the lips once more before he finally removed her glasses and then kissed her eye lids and forehead.

Jasmin was more than ready to fuck again by the time he was done. But he was only at half-mast so she curled up against him as he drew the duvet over them, their bodies a tangle of arms, legs, and moving hands. He fell asleep first and Jasmin spent a blissful and naughty ten minutes arranging herself so he would wake up with his head pillowed by her breasts with one of his hands between her inner thighs just by her moist heat. Then she reached for the lightswitch by the bedside, and she fell asleep.

By the bedside clock, It was three hours later when she woke up, her bladder full. Regretfully disentangling herself from him, she quickly went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat. After cleaning herself with a wipe, she once again looked at her naked body, once again covered in cum, now dry in shiny strips across her belly and pubic region, including her bush. Just looking at her, it was obvious that a man had run her through a sexual wringer and fucked her beyond the scope of her inhibitions. Jasmin was naturally fastidious though, and even though her naughty side loved the fact that she was covered in semen, she picked up the towel again and cleaned her body before she padded back into the bedroom. She lifted the covers and made to crawl inside when she caught sight of his semi-erect penis and to her surprise she felt a tingling in her breasts and a familiar warmth settle between her legs.

But now her mouth watered as she considered it, suddenly and very strangely, shy. Her pussy could definitely take a break. She wanted to pleasure him with her mouth and get him to come. She wanted it very badly. Her naughty side was practically begging for her to do it.

"Come on, Jasmin." she said to herself, climbing unto the bed on her hands and knees, breasts dangling down, and bending her head toward his crotch. "He probably already thinks you're a slut." And with that, she lowered her head and licked her tongue down his shaft. He seemed to jerk in his sleep. Jasmin licked his dick again, this time upwards, till she got to the head, and down again, tasting herself on him and somehow turning herself on even more. She began to lick his balls and this time she heard his harsh intake of breath. She did not bother to check if he was awake as she decided to concentrate more fully on her task. She lay down on her stomach, and finally used her hands on him for the first time to cup his balls as she began to plant soft wet kisses on his cock.

She knew for sure Mark was awake when his hand started stroking her shoulder and began to stroke her hair. She took his helmet into her mouth for the first time then, sucking and lavishing her tongue on it. His dick started to swell in her mouth but she did not mind at all as she continued to lick, kiss and suck him. Mark started to groan as she got into it, sucking him in and out of her mouth as she stroked him with her fist, her other hand cupping his balls. As she bobbed her head up and down on his cock, thoroughly enjoying herself, she felt him shudder and shake under her ministrations and felt a thrill run through her at how powerful it made her feel to be able to give him that much pleasure. She licked down his shaft and took his balls into her mouth, one at a time, carefully twirling her tongue around them.

"Oh yes .. Jasmin .. that feels ... great ..." he gasped as she sucked out some pre-cum.

Jasmin smiled at him as she ran her tongue over the head of his cock before swallowed him into her mouth again and began to bob her head. Mark spasmed and relaxed back, gasping and groaning as she sucked and licked him. But he soon began to pull at her hair, not hard enough to hurt her, but insistently.

"What?" Jasmin said, as his cock popped out of her mouth, mock annoyed. "Can't you see I'm busy, Mr. Archer?"

"I want to taste you." he growled, shuddering in pleasure as she continued to stroke his dick. "Come here ..."

"Oh." A 69 at two-thirty in the morning appealed to her naughty side. "I guess that's okay." Very much. But that did not mean she had to stop sucking his dick as she moved herself into position, straddling his head and lowering her very wet pussy over his face.

He reached one hand down to knead a breast even as he used the other to grab her waist as she settled her cunt over his mouth, lying fully upside down on top of him. She heard him sniff her in before his tongued speared into her, and she stiffened, whimpering, her tongue at the moment licking at the juncture between his balls and shaft. But she continued, stroking him with her hand, sucking him into her mouth as he tongue-kissed her nether lips, twirling her tongue around his shaft as his tongue teased her swollen labia, licking his balls as he sucked her clit. She cried out and whimpered around mouthfuls of cock and he shook and growled against her pussy as they pleasured each other, unaware of time passing as they slowly took themselves to the brink.

Jasmin, multi-orgasmic and sensitive, came first, unconsciously pressing down against his mouth with its marauding tongue as cum flowed out of her pussy. He came only seconds later, only his cock's head in her mouth as she felt him shudder and cry out before streams of sperm shot into her mouth, but she was ready and she took in more of him, swallowing everything, noting and strangely enjoying the starchy sweet taste and even the musky smell of it. She only allowed his cock to slide out of her mouth when she was sure he had nothing left. She then extracted herself from his arms and moved her pussy away from over his face so she could concentrate on 'cleaning him up' with her tongue.

He was spent by the time she was satisfied he was 'clean' enough and she crawled up to snuggle beside him. They shared a soft nibbling kiss, and she tasted herself on his lips, which meant that it would not do until she licked his mouth, chin and cheeks clean of her cum. Then she kissed him again, softly, mewling contentedly against his mouth.

"Good night, Mr. Archer." she said, smiling naughtily, carefully arranging herself like before, her breasts in line with his head.

"'Night, Miss Marchand." Mark smiled back, kissing her nipple, which was only now losing its hardness, and squeezed her ass again, making her smile even wider."

"You taste nice ..."

"And you call me nasty?"

"Guilty as charged." Jasmin intoned, giggling.

"Touche." He chuckled, stroking her breasts. "I think I'm going to enjoy this ... 'arrangement'."

"Now go to sleep." Jasmin admonished. "The alarm is set for six thirty. You've got work tomorrow and ... 'stuff' to do over the weekend." She giggled again. "Good night, Mr. Archer."

"'Night, Miss Marchand."

It was the alarm that woke them up three and a half hours later.

Jasmin was still groggy from sleep when Mark kissed her on the forehead before he disentangled himself from her, heading into the bathroom for a quick time-saving shower. He quickly calculated that he needed to get back to his apartment in less than thirty minutes so he could get dressed and leave for work on time. He took a long much needed piss before he went to the sink and sloshed some mouthwash from the shelf under the mirror into his mouth and gargled till he felt his mouth take on that burning fresh feeling. He made a mental note to remind himself when he got home to not allow the minty feel to fool him into thinking he had brushed his teeth.

He looked for shower gel as he entered the shower stall with its sliding glass doors, and to his relief found one with "Sport" written on it. Even better, it did not smell too strongly feminine and he squirted some into his hand as he turned on the streaming jets of water. The bathroom was very tastefully done, Mark noted. There was a large oval shaped bath tub that matched the sink and toilet with the same type of chrome faucets and fittings. The towel racks and mirror fittings matched as well, together with the fittings in the shower stall, he noticed. The tiles on the floor were cream colored, the only difference between them and the tiles on the wall their lack of delicate pink and white roses etched on them.

The small potted flowers, tiny bowls of pot pourri, assorted towels and carefully arranged bath accessories, including aromatic candles, were what clearly made it a woman's bathroom. Soft and lush, very much like the woman who owned it, Mark decided. The thought of her started a surge of blood flowing to his loins. She was a fantastic fuck, thoroughly uninhibited and possesing a very wide and deep naughty streak. And she was very enthuthiastic about it. Mark already knew something else about her; she had a submissive streak - she much prefered a man to take charge during sex - but she was fully capable of taking charge and enjoying it herself.

Thinking of how she had woken him up with kisses to his penis already had him at nearly full staff and debating with himself whether he should ride her again before he left. He knew she would not hesitate to accommodate him in her incredible pussy if he decided on it. She loved being fucked. Her body was made for it; her breasts, her ass, her hips, her lips, her waist, the tightness of pussy and even the size of her clit. She was so thoroughly sensitive he could guess what would please her just by looking at her body. And she was obviously very easily orgasmic. Thinking of her breasts, his dick was now fully erect as he thought of teasing her nipples into those brown swollen hard points with his tongue. He intended to have her naked and bouncing on his cock within thirty seconds of entering her apartment after work. Afterwards he would play with her pussy on the couch ...

He was practically done rinsing off the soap when Jasmin's naked form suddenly padded into the bathroom. She paused to look at him in the shower before she looked at the mouthwash he had left by the sink instead of the shelf hanging off the mirror. Grimacing in mock outrage, she glared at him in the shower, Mark raising his eyebrows and shrugging with an apologetic but naughty grin. Suddenly smiling back, she opened the bottle of mouthwash, gargled and rinsed just as thoroughly as he did before she replaced the mouthwash back in its place. The sight of her ass and bare pussy as she bent over the sink had his erection back up to rock hardness.

Jasmin turned from the sink and marched up to the shower stall, sliding the door open. "Room for one more?"

"Come in." He said, all thoughts of getting in late to work pushed ruthlessly to the side. "I'm done, so I'm doing you. Clear?"

She nodded, pushing the sliding the glass door closed, and going straight into his arms, into the water, reaching down for his engorged penis. "All this for me?" She asked after a standing on her tip toes to kiss him, his dick in her stroking fist.

"Yes." he answered truthfully, cupping her breasts in his soapy hands, slipping and sliding all over the soft globes of flesh. Jasmin moaned in delight at his caresses, becoming more insistent in her stroking of his cock.

His hand went down to her belly and between her legs and she again lifted one leg to give him access as she collapsed against him, rubbing her breasts against his chest. She was wet again. Ready to fuck. He pushed two fingers inside her and he felt her pussy contract around them as she cried out, releasing his member and throwing her arms around his neck. Ballet dancing had given her the ability to stay well balanced on one leg for a long period of time and so she remained that way as he slowly fingerfucked her under the spray of the shower. She bucked her hips in time with his finger strokes as he held her up with one arm around her waist. She began to make louder noises as he included her clit in his masturbating of her and she was near coming when he removed his fingers, making her whimper and reach for his hand in protest, and pushed her to the opposite wall, making her stand with her legs spread wide, her black bush stark against her caramel skin. He knelt between her legs and sniffed at her pussy, inhaing deeply, before he started to eat her the rest of the way to her orgasm.

His tongue travelled up and down her slit twice, fucking her with his tongue, before he relented and attacked her clit. She came less than thirty seconds later and it was only his hands holding her waist as he fed on her pussy that held her standing. He only stood up when she had stopped whimpering in pleasure and was only shaking at each lick of his tongue. He stood up and kissed her again. Long and hard, each trying to outdo the other in how ardently their tongues explored. Then he broke the kiss and stepped away from her, reaching for the shower gel and a loofah hanging off the shower head.

He lathered up his hands and the loofah and carefully proceeded to wash her. He stroked and cleaned her chest and neck, he made her raise her arms so he could do her clean shaven armpits, then he spent time on her breasts, making her smile and moan as he teased her nipples, before he went down to lather up her belly and thighs. He knelt and lathered up her legs and then thoroughly cleaned the hot moist center at the apex of her thighs. He stood and hung the loofah back and then proceeded to use his bare hands to stroke the soap off her body. He licked and sucked her nipples to 'make sure' they were clear of soap, making a breathless Jasmin thankful she had two so she could feel him do it twice. He squatted again and kissed all around her belly too and her bush before he kissed her pussy, on her nether lips.

But abruptly, he stood up and looking into her eyes, he reached up and unhooked the shower head. Eyes wide, she wordlessly spread her legs and leaned back against the shower stall wall, eyes looking the approaching shower head in anticipation. He held her up by the waist and introduced the streaming jets of water to her pussy. Jasmin shuddered and squealed as he 'rinsed' her, using the buttons by the shower head handle to vary the speed and focus of the shower's jets of water. He spread her open with his fingers to give the water more of a chance to get her completely 'clean', making Jasmin shriek out loud as the jets touched her inner flesh, but not as loud as when he moved the shower directly over her clitoris and randomly switched the intensity of jets from 'low and spread out' to 'high and focused' and back again continuously without warning. Jasmin had lifted a leg when he spread her open and she nearly slipped and fell multiple times as her clit sent a jolt through her at each sharp new impact.

When Mark was finally satisfied she was 'clean' and moved away from her to rehang the shower head, Jasmin suddenly squatted down and took him into her mouth, pushing him up against the wall, a determined look on her face as she bent her head to suck him into her mouth. But she was only a minute into it, licking her way up his shaft to the head of his penis after running her tongue all over his balls when he bent and took her by the under arms, lifting her up easily. Jasmin frowned as he brought her up, annoyed at being interrupted. But when his mouth descended on hers, she kissed him back just as deeply as she pressed her body against him, feeling the dick that had just been in her mouth pressing against her belly, the water still cascading all over them, her pussy flooded with heat.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Not Her Type
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds