• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Not Her Type
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

Not Her Type

The man still had a gratifyingly stunned look on his face as he gathered his clothes and dressed to leave. She had walked him to the door in only her dressing gown, even more firmly decided that she was not going to see him again. She had two more one-night stands after that, both times finding herself exactly as uninhibited as she had been that first time and she began to think of the new development in her sexuality as the 'naughty side' of her that Bianca always maintained that every woman ought to get acquainted with - though Bianca's was probably already far too acquainted with her own 'naughty side.'

Jasmin's naughty side made her feel as if she had a secret, that she had become a different woman, and it made her feel ... very sexy.

But it was not until another two months later, despite the urgings of her friends, that she felt ready for any sort of relationship. Unfortunately, both her attempts at serious relationships were a lot less successful. Ironically, her 'naughty side' had no problem showing up when it came to sex but she simply could not bring herself to trust any of the men she thought nothing of doing all sorts of sexual acts with. In the end, all three relationships swiftly became just physical and then any deeper emotional interest on both sides just died. Jasmin cut them all off at that point.

It was after her last such 'relationship' ended, and realizing that she could be in some trouble with maintaining anything serious, that she first started going to see a therapist. Dr. Patterson first of all recommended that Jasmin avoid getting into any other relationships for the moment and instead focus on her problem with trust. She also got Jasmin to realize that all her one night stands and relationship partners all matched Paul in some physical way, which was definitely playing a major part in not allowing her to get emotionally involved with them. Dr. Patterson had also helped Jasmin realize that her one-night stands and partners all being tall, lean and blonde like Paul even more definitely explained her recent sexual behavior. In her mind, she was competing with Paul's blonde lover.

Meeting Mark, though she never told her therapist or any of her friends, and having their 'arrangement' had provided her with what she had thought was a good half-way point between what she needed emotionally - space and time to heal properly ... and a way to satisfy her 'needs' - which, since she met him, have been strangely increasingly growing. Not only did Mark not look in any way like Paul, that she was having sex with him rather regularly certainly made him anything but a one-night stand. But most of all, in the month of their 'arrangement' he had given her no reason to believe that he needed or wanted anything more from her beyond their deeply sexual and yet comfortably platonic relationship.

The only problem - if it could be called a problem - was that the sex was becoming more frequent and better each time with no sign of their 'arrangement' burning itself out yet. He was incredibly imaginative, had loads of stamina and self-control, and even better, he had the sort of nasty twisted mind to more than match her 'naughty' side, not to mention the surprisingly forceful way about him that strangely aroused her.

And now she was going to blow off a friend to spend the night in a hotel room with him on an impromptu invitation that felt like something of a command.

Her pussy seemed to clench in anticipation. She was wet. Very wet.

It would be her fifth time at the hotel on 53rd Street - that is, if she went. But it would be her first time in Room 35 after those lunch hours spent in Room 12, 12 again, 6 and then 19. It was after six o'clock, just a little more than an hour after closing time, and it was a Friday. And if she remembered the layout of the Highmark correctly, 35 was likely to be something of a suite. Taking everything into consideration, she knew enough about Mark to know that if she entered that Room 35, she was not coming out until late the next morning.

If she went - she was not completely decided yet, she told herself, even as she found herself picking up her phone.

She could watch the movie with Bianca tomorrow.

The train came to a halt at the platform and she entered a car, getting off at the stop on 53rd street.

Her card key to Room 35 was waiting for her at the reception and two minutes later, she was inside the suite, in the sitting room section, obeying Mark's spine-tingling order to take off her clothes, feeling her cum flooding out to coat her labia as he watched her undress for him. There was a picnic basket on a spread blanket in the middle of the floor and he was sitting on it in silk pyjama bottoms and a sleeveless T-shirt with the TV on. Jasmin had long since realized that she was completely comfortable being naked around him even when he was not - he apparently got off on it and she certainly did not mind that the sight of her body mesmerized him every time.

"Have you eaten anything?" he asked as she stepped out of her panties and came towards him in only her shoes and glasses.

"No." she licked her lips as she saw the bulge of his dick increasingly tenting the front of his pyjamas as he took in the sight of her. Her pussy was an inferno of need, hot and soaking wet with cum, and her nipples were tingling in their hardness as she got on the blanket and then went on her hands and knees to crawl towards him, knowing that his eyes were drawn to her breasts as they hung down to the carpet. She reached him and straightened up on her knees, and then moved herself to straddle his legs as they kissed. She moaned as she reached down into the fly of his pyjamas to free his member so she could take him inside her, but he had other ideas.

He moved and she suddenly found herself lying flat on her back on the blanket, with his head moving down her body to go between her legs. She cried out as his tongue speared into her pussy, and he licked the folds of her slit before he took her swollen clit into her mouth, running his tongue over it. He licked, kissed and sucked on her pussy until she let out a sharp shriek and stiffened as she began to come, a small flood of wetness coming out of her pussy to soak her inner thighs. He continued to lick her until she stopped spasming before he sat up.

"Let's eat." he said, looking down at the naked woman, legs spread and breasts heaving in front of him.

Still lying flat on her back, breathing hard from her orgasm, she opened her eyes and smiled weakly "I thought you just did ..."

"I meant food." he smiled.

"Oh." Jasmin made a playful moue with her lips as she sat up. "But let me clean you up first." she said as she closed the distance between them. "Wouldn't want you dirty for dinner." And she proceeded to 'clean' him up, holding his head and kissing and licking her cum off his lips and chin, making a noise in her throat but not breaking the string of kisses she was laying along his jawline when two of his fingers slipped inside her from the front, in between her spread apart legs.

"There." she said a minute later with a bright smile, for all intents and purposes as if two of his fingers were not stroking inside her at the moment. "All nice and clean."

"Thank you." he said, still sliding his fingers in and out of her. They remained like that for a long moment, until she started to squirm, biting her lip, and then she shuddered, eyes closing and letting out a whimper as he abruptly withdrew his fingers from her cunt. The fire was back between her legs again and she hungrily eyed the tent of his pyjamas as he slowly licked the fingers that had just been inside her pussy.

"Let's eat." he said again, firmly.

And they ate.

The food was excellent - french bread, cheese and a lovely white oriental meat sauce with fruit on the side - but it was the fact that Mark took every opportunity to touch, stroke and fondle her that made it ... 'interesting'. He 'casually' stroked and caressed her thighs, her belly and her breasts, and more than once, he leaned over to lick a crumb or something or other off her body. She had responded by stroking his chest under his T-shirt and reaching into the fly of his pyjamas to bring out his penis for her own 'casual' strokes in between her eating. He let her do what she wanted without much more than slightly deeper intakes of breath at her touches. Then she had pulled insistently at his pyjamas' waistband until he finally co-operated and let her take it off him. Two following kisses left her out of breath as he cupped her boobs in his hands and then began to repeatedly stroke his fingers down her back and sides. She had answered by yanking his T-shirt off him and reciprocating by licking any stray crumbs off him. By the time Jasmin was taking her last sip of whatever it was they were drinking, she was significantly wet and shaky with arousal, and feeling more than a little bit desperate to take his cock inside her as she leaned against him. She reached for his cock again to give it another 'casual' stroke ...

And the next moment found her lying under him as he leaned over her, and his penis began to push past her cunt's lips as she spread her legs wide around him. She smiled even as she let out a soft hiss as he penetrated deeper into her, feeling a delicious thrill at his loss of control, her victory, as her pussy tightened around him.

"I love fucking you, Jasmin Marchand." he growled after the pause during which they had held themselves still, just savoring his filling of her cunt and her tightness around his cock.

She crossed her legs around him, breathing hard, teeth gritted. "Show me how much ... fuck me! ..."

And he did, sliding in and out of her hard and fast as she encouraged him with her cries before finally coming on her belly just a few minutes later. Jasmin had come again almost as soon as he started but she was far from done. She had immediately pushed him to lie on his back and kissed her way down his body until she could administer some proper attention to his dick with her lips and tongue, and the warm cavern of her mouth. She took her time and licked, sucked lavished kisses on his cock until she had him up and ready to fuck her again. She took him into her mouth one more time to make sure before she allowed his fully swollen rod popped out of her mouth one last time and she quickly got herself into position over his prone body. She smiled down at him as she sank herself down on his staff as it stood at full mast, amazed as always at how good he felt entering her and enjoying his sharp intake of breath as her pussy closed around him.

"How long do you have this place for, anyway?" she asked as he reached up to cup her breasts and she began to rock her hips.

"Sunday."

All weekend. That meant no movie with Bianca tomorrow. Oh well ...

She leaned down to capture his lips with hers. "Good." She said, before she lifted her body back up again. He began to caress her body, cupping and squeezing her tits and stroking and pulling at her swollen nipples and she let out a whimper as she started slowly and steadily to slide up and down his shaft, "... yess ... yess ... ooh! ... yess! ..."

It was only an 'arrangement', after all. Nothing serious. After all, he wasn't her type ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Not Her Type
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 200 milliseconds