Now or Never: Escape to Freedom

"Hey I'm glad to see you're awake." Ryan said as he joined Austin for a smoke.

"Yeah the wind woke me up. Is everything okay?" Austin said as thunder rumbled in the distant.

"I heard on the radio that we're under a severe thunderstorm warning." Ryan said as he took a drag. "I was helping dad finish up with the horses. I figured since its going to be storming out maybe you'd like to watch some movies?"

"Yeah, that sounds like fun." Austin said with a smile.

"I always love to watch movies when there's a good storm out. What kind of movie do you want to watch?" Ryan asked as he flicked his cigarette.

"Anything really." Austin said.

"Okay, I'll go run and grab some and you get comfortable." Ryan said as he turned and headed out to the living room.

A few minutes later Ryan returned with a few movies and a big bowl of popcorn. They decided to watch a scary movie to go along with the storm. After looking thought the scary movies Austin picked out the original Amityville Horror. That movie always scared him and he loved it. They both slipped under the covers and dove into the popcorn.

They left the door open to the patio to let in the cool air. About half way into the movie the storm unleashed its full force but Austin was to into the movie to take any notice; until a bolt of lightning struck and the crack of the thunder sent him flying under the covers. Ryan couldn't help but chuckle but he soon realized that Austin was genuinely scared. Then he remembered that sudden movements or loud sounds could startle Austin. He had opened up so much Ryan had allowed himself to forget how much Austin was burdened with. He reached down and pulled Austin up into his arms. It took a few minutes but Austin finally started to calm down and stop shaking.

"I'm sorry. I'm such a baby sometimes." Austin said.

"You're not a baby. You've been through a lot and you're going to be jumpy." Ryan said as he lifted Austin's head and looked into his eyes.

"Thanks for understanding." Austin said as he cracked a smile.

"Don't worry as long as I'm around no one is going to harm you." Ryan said as he looked deep into Austin's deep emerald eyes.

Austin froze and Ryan's face moved closer to his. His brain short circuited trying to reconcile the reality that Ryan was moving in for what he hoped was a kiss. Ryan's warm lips on his grounded him fully in reality. His heart and dick jumped at the same time. He didn't know what to do, should he stop, should he keep going, but his desire took over and he started kissing Ryan back. For what seemed like hours they kissed slowly, learning one another's taste and touch. Lust took over and the kiss became more intense. As he rolled onto his back he could feel Ryan's massive hard on pressing into his thigh, sending Austin farther into lust. Ryan started to grind against Austin leg sending shock waves through his body.

Austin's dick was aching from being confined in his underwear and it wanted release. Ryan broke the kiss to remove his shirt revealing his muscular chest. He helped Austin take his off tossing it to the side. He kissed his way down Austin's neck, making his way across his hairless chest to his soft pink nipple. He slowly started to lick and suckle on it while he rubbed the other with his hand. He made his way other to the other nipple and took his hand and slid it under Austin's sweat pants and started to massage his rock hard cock; he could feel the wet spot from where Austin was precumming. Austin's gasps and moans encouraged his exploration. The idea he was the cause of the sexy sounds the emerald eyed beauty was making only intensified the passion flowing through his veins. Ryan couldn't resist anymore and pulled Austin's cock from its confinement. He had seen Austin naked and erect before, but he finally had the hot heavy meat in his hands. It must have been at least nine inches and thick; it glistened with precum. Any uncertainty he had vanished, he knew he had to taste it. As he slid it in his mouth he got his first taste of precum and he was surprised at the taste; it was a salty sweet and he loved it.

As he started sucking he removed his pants and underwear and started to jerk his own leaking cock. He knew he was not going to last much longer, it was too intense, and by the moans coming from Austin he knew that he wasn't going to either. He could feel Austin's cock swell and thicken as he took more and more into his mouth; Ryan was in heaven.

Austin wanted to say so many things, but he couldn't form words. Ryan, the straight southern boy, was sucking on his dick. He had dreamed of this but never guessed it would come true. The feeling was beyond his wildest dreams. It had been so long since Eric had taken him in his mouth he had forgotten how incredible the feeling was. Ryan's mouth was so hot and wet that he almost lost it a few times; he did not want it to end. The pain in his chest reminded him of his injuries but the pain lost all relevance next to the sensation of being in Ryan's mouth. Austin could not hold back anymore, he tried to warn Ryan that he was going to cum but he couldn't get the words out and he shot in Ryan's mouth. Ryan was so turned on by Austin shooting his load that it sent him over the edge and he shot his load all over his stomach and chest.

Once the high of the orgasm came down the guilt of what had just happen settled on Austin.

"I'm sorry I shot in your mouth. I tried to say something but I couldn't speak." Austin said.

Ryan resumed his place next to Austin and began cleaning himself with the edge of the blanket. "It's okay. To tell you the truth it was amazing!" Ryan smiled at him.

Austin couldn't do anything but smile; no one had ever told him that before.

"Can I ask you a question?" Austin asked.

"Anything."

"How long have you known you were gay?"

"I think I've always known, but this is a small town in the deep south. I decided a long time ago that I was just going to keep it to myself. There was no need to upset people with it." Ryan replied.

"You think your mom would have a problem with it?" Austin asked.

Ryan snorted, "Hell no and dad either. They have only ever wanted us to be happy. Now my dad's parents don't like mom because her dad was Levy's drunk. They are old fashion southerners. They believe things should be a certain way and change is hard for them."

Austin settled in Ryan's arms, "I can understand why you haven't told anyone yet."

"I've wanted to talk to my mom about it but its hard trying to find the right time to talk to her."

"You'll know when the time is right." Austin said with a smile. "I know from when I told my parents."

"They sound like they were great. How are your grandparents?" Ryan asked

"I know they know I'm gay. I can't say it was an issue. But I always had my parents. I never really gave much thought to my grandparents except on holidays. To tell you the truth I don't even know their address. I only have the name and the town. Eric controlled all communication; I couldn't even use the internet."

Ryan didn't know what to say. He did not want to talk about Eric or the grandparents in Florida. Did Austin still want to go? Did he even want Austin to go? It was his choice, but Ryan didn't want to think about it, not at that moment.

"Hey let's wash up and see get a snack. I like to eat after I come." Ryan joked.

They cleaned themselves and rummaged through the refrigerator.

"I hope I didn't hurt you."

"What do you mean?" Austin puzzled.

"I know your ribs are still healing and I kind of got carried away."

"No, you didn't hurt me. It felt really good to tell you the truth I've never had anyone suck me off like that." Austin said with a smile.

"I've never sucked a dick before; I'm surprised you liked it." Ryan said as he set out some leftover mac and cheese.

"For your first time it was amazing." Austin said with a smile.

"So there's room for improvement?" Ryan quizzed him.

Austin giggled, he was having to rate the blow job from Ryan, it struck him as comical. "No, well maybe, I don't really know. It wasn't amateurish to me. But there was only Eric and he never did it more than a handful of times. It was the best I've ever had."

"Guess all of that internet porn was good for more than one thing." Ryan reached and gently pulled Austin in his embrace, their bodies barely skin to skin. He wanted to only feel the heat of his lover. Once he did he knew he truly did not want them to be over anytime soon.

Ryan nuzzled Austin's ear, taking notice how perfectly it was formed. "Austin, once you're healed what are you planning on doing?"

Austin could only answer with his original plan, after all Ryan wasn't out, and he didn't want to read too much into what had happened. "I'm going to Florida and start and new life."

"I want a chance to get to know you better. Why don't you start a new life here, with me? Even if you don't want to date me I want you around." Ryan said, suddenly nervous as he realized how much he wanted Austin to stay as his boyfriend.

"You really want that?" Austin pulled back to see Ryan's face.

Ryan nodded, "More than anything. Ever since the first day I saw you in the bar something inside me tripped. Each day I've spent with you I've grown attached to you, and I don't want to see you go. But I'll understand if you decided to leave. I mean you were in a brutal relationship and I can see you wanting your freedom. Plus Levy has nothing on Florida, but I had to tell you how I feel."

Austin was at a cross road. He hadn't fantasized about the choice to stay and start a new life in Levy with Ryan or to head to Florida. The mantra he began reciting as he left New Jersey raced though his mind, it was his life, his choice and it was now or never...

*

Thanks for reading Chapter 1 of Now or Never: Escape to Freedom. Keep an eye out for Chapter 2: Austin's decision. Follow me on Twitter, CE_300, to stay up to date with the current chapter I am working on!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 225 milliseconds