• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nude Melissa
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

Nude Melissa

Melissa served up a shrug of indifference and pulled a face.

"He didn't have the balls to phone me or send a text."

Julia sipped the latte, observing Melissa over the rim of the tall glass.

"Y-you seem quite cool about it." she stuttered.

Melissa tilted her head to one side and smirked.

"That's because I'm not bothered anymore."

Julia frowned at the sly expression, puzzled by Melissa's demeanour. Surely there had to be some reaction to Ben's departure? Julia had fucked the girl's boyfriend, offered herself up to Ben and betrayed both Melissa and Eammon in one go. She suspected a trap, an ambuscade from where the girl must have a stone of some withering reproach to hurl at the woman who'd led her boyfriend to do the dirty.

Julia shook her head, confused.

"What do you mean?" she responded, waiting for the assault.

"I mean, I'm not bothered about Ben." Melissa chuckled and shook her head, grimacing to indicate her disdain. She shrugged again. "I admit I was hurt and upset at first, sure. But Dad made me see just how lucky I was. After all, I hardly knew Ben, not really. I think I built up this ... expectation while we were writing to each other. And then, when I saw him..."

The girl paused and blurted a laugh towards her mother.

Julia heard the irony in the sound.

"...Well, you know for yourself how hot he was, Mum," the girl added. A short pause during which Melissa threw her mother a pointed look, eyebrows arched before her next words poured out of her like treacle. "Don't you, Mother? You saw how good-looking and fit he was." Melissa leaned across the table, her eyes locked on Julia's. "And you couldn't keep your hands off his big dick."

Heat flooded Julia's cheeks. She was both embarrassed and appalled by her daughter's crude yet oh-so-true statement.

"Mel--"

"Feeling guilty, Mum?" Melissa asked. She eased back into her seat after cutting short Julia's blurt of denial "You should. Not because of Ben. He's history. Forgotten." The girl gave an airy wave. "But doing that to dad...?" She clicked her tongue and shook her head, disgust in her eyes as she pouted at her mother.

"Oh God," Julia groaned, certain that Melissa's calm appearance, the cool mask of detachment she wore was about to be ripped away to reveal the face of the beast. She flinched and stuttered, "How ... how is he? Your father, is he all right?"

Julia noticed that sly smirk flit across her daughter's face once more.

"He's okay, Mum. No problems at all for Dad. In fact, we're getting on so much better these days. I've seen him in a different light and ... and ... well, Mum, I actually like him now."

Julia blinked, obviously surprised. "You've changed your tune. You couldn't stick him before."

A laugh bubbled from Melissa's throat. "Didn't you hear me, Mum? I said I've seen him in a different light. We're getting on well. We're closer than we've ever been."

Another pause laden with meaning stretched between the two women. It felt, to Julia, that an undercurrent of something not quite right swirled below the surface. There was more to this than a simple change of heart by Melissa, Julia intuited. And what was that knowing grin about? The odd, vulpine cast to Melissa's features, like she knew a dirty secret about her mother, was very disconcerting.

"Really, really close," the girl added.

Melissa sipped her coffee and thought about telling her mother everything. She could just let it all spill out, right there in the coffee shop. She wondered what her mother's reaction would be. Would Julia hold it all together in public? Would she even believe it? After all, Melissa could hardly believe it herself.

"Well, I'm ... uhm ... I'm glad about that," Julia responded, puzzled by her own unease -- A leaden ball that had thunked into the pit of her stomach. Disquiet rippled in her guts. Something was off. Melissa seemed altered in a way that Julia couldn't fathom.

"Would you like to come to the house?" Melissa asked, the question stunning her mother. "You can see Dad yourself. He'd love to talk to you and let you see that he's fine."

A bare-faced lie, her father didn't know anything it.

Julia's mouth worked up and down for a few seconds. Her daughter had said 'the house', not 'home', she noticed.

"Oh, Mel, I don't know. It might be too soon. I wouldn't want to cause your father any upset. What I did was terrible, I feel so bad about it."

She reached a hand across the table, continuing when fingers rested on the back of her daughter's hand, the need to purge herself of the guilt swelled inside her and the words came bubbling out.

"I was so lonely ... So desperate. I didn't mean for it to happen with Ben." Blinking, Julia shook her head and squeezed Melissa's hand. "No," she added, blurting the word. "That's not quite true. I did mean for it to happen. I wanted to do what I did with him. But when I did it I was in a place where I wasn't thinking straight.

"He was so gorgeous and sexy ... And your father had been ignoring me for months. Seeing Ben, seeing his lovely body and the way he flirted with me turned my head. I was ripe for an affair, Mel. I wanted him and I went for him. Oh God," Julia croaked, close to tears, her eyes red-rimmed, "I'm sorry for what I did to you, Melissa, but I couldn't help myself."

Melissa, on a rush of empathy, she knew how it felt to be carried away by emotions so strong that, even as it was happening you knew it wasn't right, turned her hand and gave her mother's fingers a squeeze.

"That's all right, Mum," she breathed. "Honest, it's all okay. Forget Ben and forget what happened. I didn't love him or anything." Melissa leaned in close again, her voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper. "It might only be a couple of weeks since it all happened, Mum, but I've changed ... I've changed a lot. Dad's changed, too. Things aren't the same as they were. I can understand why you did what you did, Mum."

Julia saw honesty in her daughter's eyes; she listened to the girl's words and was amazed at how mature Melissa sounded. With a start Julia realised that her little girl had grown up and now possessed wisdom beyond her eighteen years.

Julia's eyes welled with tears when Melissa added, "I can forgive you for what happened with Ben, Mum. It isn't important now."

She studied her daughter's face for several beats, her heart swelling with love. Pride at how well Melissa had turned out squeezed Julia's throat.

"Oh, Mel--"

"The past doesn't matter anymore, Mum," Melissa interrupted. "I'm different, Dad's different..." Her fingers traced light patterns over the back of her mother's hands. "We both miss you," she whispered, wondering if her nose was growing. After all these lies it should be a foot long. "We want you to come home. Please, come home and see for yourself. I promise you, Dad's fine; he wants to see you.

Come on, Mum, Melissa cajoled in a gentle voice. "Come to the house tonight. Please."

Julia, after a few second's pause for thought, sniffed and nodded. Home, she could go home. Tears and a sob of relieved laughter hiccupped out of Julia. Her daughter had forgiven her and it sounded like Eammon had done the same, or was at least willing to try. She dabbed the heel of one hand at her eyes.

"Okay," Julia blubbed.

"That's great, Mum. Really great."

Melissa sipped her coffee and anticipated her next move. She hadn't much of a clue what she could do next, there was no real plan, but she was sure that she could make something happen. The question was would the whole thing blow up in her face?

2

When Julia recovered her composure they made the arrangements: she would go to the house, her former home, the place she'd shared with her family before her stupid infatuation with Ben had forced her to seek refuge at her business partner's flat.

She showered and thought about the aftermath of her liaison with the soldier, about the cowardly relief when they'd returned to find the caravan empty. Mortification gripped her, a visceral squeeze when she remembered the scribbled explanation, a hasty confession before fleeing the scene, heading for the train station.

They'd travelled together as far as Clapham Junction -- Julia tormented while Ben remained largely unaffected. Ben had left the train after throwing a shrug at the anguished woman in the seat opposite.

"Sorry about the way things turned out," he'd offered. Pathetic really.

Julia gave no response to the lame apology other than a shrug. She didn't look at the young man when he left her alone, and the last she'd seen of Ben was a quick movement out of the corner of her eye as he walked past the carriage. Then she was on her own. Truly alone as journeyed on to Vauxhall where she caught an underground train to King's Cross for the final leg towards who knew what.

Julia had been surprised when she heard nothing from Eammon. She had thought he'd make a fuss, ringing her mobile and demanding an explanation. He might have neglected her in recent months, but Julia knew her husband, knew he was a control freak and would have gone spare at her walking out. He might not want her but Julia was sure Eammon wouldn't allow her to just up and leave, not unless he'd been the one doing the throwing out. His ego and governing nature wouldn't allow it.

But it appeared she'd misjudged her husband. There hadn't been a word from him.

Finally, after four days of nothing, pressing down on the guilt that rose so savagely inside her, Julia took several deep breaths and picked up her mobile phone to call Melissa. It took four aborted attempts during which her thumb hovered over the speed-dial key that wold connect her to her daughter before Julia found the nerve to press the button.

"We're at the caravan park," Melissa had informed her. "We're great. We don't need you ... I don't need Ben." And then, with an exasperated sigh, Melissa had ended the call. "Just leave us alone," she'd said, hanging up to leave Julia gawping at the handset.

Then the call had come, the offer to meet and subsequent invitation.

Julia dressed in loose-fitting chinos and wife-beater vest. She'd dropped pounds with worry over the last couple of weeks and she felt good, physically that was, emotionally she wasn't too sure. But as she checked her reflection Julia nodded with approval -- She still had the curves but appeared leaner, fitter, and, she hoped, sexier. Julia had a vague notion, optimism even, that the whole ordeal might bring some positive result, perhaps reconciliation with Eammon. Hadn't Melissa said he was looking forward to seeing her? That he missed her? That he'd changed?

There were a few questions lurking in the dusty corners of her mind: Melissa's grin had disturbed Julia on some primordial level, caused anxiety that she didn't fully acknowledge consciously. Still, the amorphous unease was there, a weight in her guts and Julia hoped her visit would yield some explanations as she decided, focussing on more concrete matters, to leave her shoulder length hair loose.

Proper questions sprung to mind, real issues: Was Eammon really reconciled to her walking out? Did her husband not harbour any ill-feeling at her infidelity? Was Melissa as settled as she'd appeared in Costa? Had she honestly forgiven her mother for the betrayal? Did they really, both of them, want her back?

An unsettling thought: Was this just some elaborate scheme to lure her into a meeting where her husband and daughter could vilify her face-to-face?

"Don't be so bloody ridiculous," Julia muttered. "How fucking paranoid is that?"

Julia grabbed the keys to the Mini, slipped her mobile phone into her pocket and left the flat, steeling her resolve at the prospect of coming face-to-face with Eammon after three weeks of silence.

3

While his wife deliberated and prepared herself for the visit, Eammon, ignorant of the forces working behind the scenes, stroked his cock and watched his daughter as she undressed.

He loved seeing her nude.

Melissa saw her father sprawled on the bed, the huge king-size that he'd shared with her mother, the bed she now slept in. She chuckled and rolled her eyes, deliberately turning to face him, provoking a reaction. The girl posed, hands on hips. Let him see the tan lines he raved about. There you go, Dad, get a good long look at that smooth pussy.

Eammon groaned and licked his lips, his stare lasering over his daughter's lush body.

"Come here," he growled.

"But I need a shower, Dad. I'm all sweaty I want to be beautiful for you tonight." She turned, knowing the sight of her buttocks would only inflame him more; she anticipated her father's response, was certain of his reply.

He didn't disappoint, so predictable.

"You're already beautiful." Eammon's words slid out of him, thick and hot with lust. "I could watch you walking around in the nude all day, baby. You're gorgeous. A daughter any man would be proud of."

Melissa turned to face her father again. The sight of his cock -- thick and heavy and so fucking ready for her -- and the husky timbre of his voice made her tummy flip over. She glanced at the digital clock on the bedside table, made a quick time appreciation.

"Am I really beautiful, Daddy?" the girl pouted, lisping and giving her father the wide-eyed innocent look she knew would get him even hotter.

Eammon's fist cranked more urgently at his length. He swallowed and blew out a heavy sigh.

"You're so lovely, baby. I can't get enough of you."

"You just want to put that big thing inside me. Don't you, Daddy? You want to fuck my little pussy with your big dick."

Melissa moved across the room. She clambered onto the bed and reached for her father's erection.

Eammon grunted when his daughter's fingers closed around his girth.

"Mel ... Oh, Jesus, baby that's nice," He enjoyed the breathy lisp Melissa used. It made him so fucking hot for her.

"You're just a dog, Dad," Melissa said, dropping the breathy innocence. "You just want my body." She began to work at her father's hard-on as she kneeled above him. "But I know how that feels," she added. "Right now, I just want to see your big dick squirt cum. Let me wank it out of you." Melissa turned on the sweet-voiced innocence again. "Show me the hot stuff, Daddy."

The girl leaned lower and kissed her father's mouth, their tongues dancing slick and wet. His hands went to her body, and Eammon moaned when he felt the silky texture of his daughter's skin under his palms.

"I love you, Melissa," Eammon sighed.

"And I love you, Daddy."

She kissed her father's mouth again before, her hand continuing to stroke Eammon's erection, coaxing low moans and the occasional grunt, she lay alongside him. The girl levered herself up on one elbow and popped the swollen dome of the cock-head between her lips. She sucked at her father's flesh, her fingers massaging his penis at the root.

"Come for me, Daddy," Melissa mumbled. She gave her father the look, her mouth distorted with cock as she blinked up at him.

Eammon's buttocks lifted from the bed, his hips jerking in a convulsive action. The girl was simply fantastic. The way she looked, the way she moved, the way she spoke. All of it enflamed him, filled him with a lust so hot and bright he just couldn't keep his hands off her. Eammon had spoken the truth -- he just couldn't get enough of his own daughter.

He'd tried to resist the lure, tried so hard to push the carnal thoughts from his mind. But he couldn't put the scene out of his mind, couldn't erase the images of Melissa in that clearing near the beach when she'd been naked with Ben, nude and so fucking beautiful.

The corrosive emotion burned in his guts at the reminder of that man, but Eammon swallowed it down, choked on it as he pushed the thought of Ben from his mind. That was over and done, Ben was history, finished business. The most important thing was Melissa. And their secret.

They had moved on. Melissa and he had agreed to leave the past behind.

Eammon pictured Melissa again, as she'd been the day he'd first encountered her, the late morning he'd spied on her. His daughter had been so lovely, so damn beautiful nude in the open air. Watching her as she'd knelt and offered herself to that man, her body taking his dick and then witnessing their simultaneous climax, knowing that his daughter was being filled with the soldier's jizm had affected Eammon on a deep and primal level.

He'd been jealous. Of all the emotions he'd experienced immediately after the event, jealousy was the strongest. He'd watched the young couple rutting and been overcome by the desire to be the one doing that to such a lovely girl. Eammon wanted to stick his cock into his own daughter. He wanted to be the one to make her groan and sigh and climax so noisily. Eammon wanted to let go and flood the girl's body with his seed.

Of course there was also the guilt, especially after he'd used Julia, fucked into her while thinking of Melissa all the time they were at it.

And then, with the unforeseen developments, Julia's infidelity and subsequent departure, the soldier running too, Eammon and his daughter had grown closer.

Eammon writhed on the bed and stared, still not quite believing it was his hard-on in his daughter's mouth, while Melissa's lips and hand coaxed an orgasm from her father.

The girl felt the dome swell in her mouth, heard the deep, guttural grunt and knew her dad was about to squirt viscous goo.

"Come for me, Daddy," she repeated, her fist working briskly. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as the first spurt flicked out of her father.

Melissa took that squirt on her tongue, swirling the goo around her mouth while more of the stuff spattered across her cheek. She swallowed her father's ejaculate before yelping with delight, so joyful that she could give the man such pleasure.

She loved her father with an intensity that shocked her whenever she thought about the sudden twist her life had taken. Memories of loving him with her body, the giving and receiving of pleasure and making him happy suffused Melissa with a deep and satisfying warmth.

"Melissa," Eammon groaned. "Oh, baby, wow..."

"I definitely need to shower now," the girl replied with a grin.

Eammon smiled down at his daughter's face. He saw his own semen glistening on her cheek and pointed at the thick, silvery ropes clinging to her hair.

"You need to wash your hair, too."

With a sigh of feigned exasperation, Melissa shook her head. She rolled away from her father, saying, "I should have just climbed on and fucked you."

Eammon laughed and watched his daughter's rump as she walked to the en-suite. Then, when the door closed, Eammon's head went back to the pillow. Anxiety rippled in his stomach when he thought about how life would be if anyone ever found out about the incest. He wondered about how it had all happened in the first place, considered how quickly it had all come about and worried that things might have gone too far too quickly.

But he knew he couldn't have stopped it.

And that things would never be the same again.

Not that Eammon particularly wanted to go back to the way it had been: exhausted, emotionally drained by the compulsion to protect Melissa that had bordered on obsession. He didn't want a life as it had been. He liked it the way it was now, altered beyond all recognition.

And there was the secret he shared with Melissa. That had to be protected. Nobody could ever find out about that.

Eammon sighed, thinking back to the courting of his own daughter, their dance towards incest in which she'd done the leading. His penis twitched and thickened, as it always did when he recalled their first time, how she'd looked and tasted, the sounds she'd made and the way his daughter's pussy had opened up for him.

"Oh, Mel..." the man mumbled, both fearful and excited at the future he envisioned for himself and his girl.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nude Melissa
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds