• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nude Melissa
  • /
  • Page ⁨10⁩

Nude Melissa

Julia clenched her teeth. She could feel the anger bubbling inside her. Why couldn't Mel just shut up? Wasn't all that in the past?"

"Mel, please, do we have to talk about all that? I'd rather just forget."

The girl threw back a disingenuous response: "Oh, it doesn't bother me, Mum. I'm completely over it. Honest. But," Melissa added, her tone slipping down to conspiratorial levels. "I can't help wondering ... That is, I..."

Julia sighed, exasperated and a little embarrassed. She suspected what was coming.

"Come on, Melissa," she snapped. "Spit it out. What were you wondering?"

"Well, there was only one other bloke before Ben. And that wasn't so fantastic. So, I just thought, that since you fu--, I mean ... you know ... you went with him, too. Well, was he any good? Did he get you ... you know ... there?"

Before her mother could protest at the inquiry, Melissa gabbled on. "I don't have much to compare him with," she lied. "He did it for me. He was awesome. And wasn't he gorgeous, Mum? Good-looking and fit?" Melissa rolled her eyes. "And his cock. How big was that!"

Julia boggled at her daughter. That wasn't what she'd anticipated; Julia had expected Melissa to challenge her about the clearing, to ask if that was where Ben had taken her, but what the girl had said instead had her reeling. Her mouth opened but no words came out.

Finally, after fifteen excruciating seconds, Julia blustered with, "I don't think it's appropriate to talk to me about that. I-I-I mean," she stammered, "we can talk about ... sex ... in ... uh ... general terms. Of course we can. But it isn't appropriate to discuss what happened with Ben. I find it embarrassing, Melissa, embarrassing in the extreme. I know you're a woman, and you're entitled to a sex life, and if I can ever offer advice on matters of the heart then, darling, I will. But please, please don't ask me about what I did with Ben and how it was between us."

"You loved it, didn't you, Mum?"

Julia's eyes widened when she heard the low, husky timbre of her daughter's voice. At first she was annoyed -- hadn't the girl listened to a word? But then, with the tone of Melissa's words resonating deep inside her, the memory of Ben rekindled, reminded about that hard cock and the semen showering over her before they'd made love a second time, Julia felt a pulse between her legs.

She began to oil and experienced a sudden urge to slide her hand under the elastic waistband of her bikini briefs.

To herself, Julia admitted that she had loved it. That young man had known how to use his equipment, and had possessed the God-given talent that made him so bloody good.

"Really, Mel," Julia replied. She heard the rasp in her own voice and blushed, certain that Melissa understood exactly what caused it. "Please. No more talk like that."

But the girl remained relentless.

"He had a big one, didn't he, Mum? But not as big as Dad's."

The word exploded from Julia: "WHAT!" Her mouth hung open before snapping closed and she added, "What did you say?"

With that shot Melissa rose onto hands and knees. She stood up, eyes hidden behind large sunglasses.

Offhand, indifferent: "I saw Dad naked a couple of times in the caravan."

(and I sucked his big dick and fucked him too. I've seen Daddy's cum and felt him squirt it into my tight little pussy)

"It was no big deal. I walked in on him when he was in the shower, that's all. An accident. He's fit for an old bloke," she causally added, and then ambled into the kitchen through the open patio doors. "Can I get you a drink, Mum?" she called, a rhetorical question, before disappearing inside.

7

In the kitchen, Melissa poured an extremely generous measure of gin over ice. She had a feeling her mother could use a strong one. Tonic fizzed and, after mixing herself a (much smaller) vodka and coke, the girl checked the time -- quarter to twelve. She had just over two hours to work on her mother. Maybe longer since Eammon had half-an-hour's drive from the station to home.

So far Melissa had kept her plan loose, winging it mainly. She had a vague idea of what she wanted, an outline, preferring to use instinct as her guide rather than come up with some detailed scheme. It had come to her after her father's revelation about the incest role-play.

Since she was embroiled in an affair -- a very, very exciting liaison -- with her father, how sexy would it be if her mother got involved too?

Wouldn't it be perfect if they could be a family again -- a complete unit, with the three of them loving each other?

Really loving each other.

That was Melissa's goal.

Watching and listening to her parents' make up sex, hearing them gasp out endearments as they pretended to be brother and sister had been so fucking hot. There'd been a scare when her dad had dropped in the father comment, but her mother hadn't paused, hadn't taken offence. In fact, to the contrary, she had gone crazy for it.

Still, role-play and reality were worlds apart, but Melissa hoped, that by moving slowly along, just edging her mother closer and closer, that she could tip the woman over the edge.

"Fuck," Melissa moaned, squirming like she needed to pee, her pussy itchy with yearning.

She hurried outside, eager to keep on grooming her mother towards incest.

When Melissa walked back across the patio, drinks in hand, her mother was sitting in one of the deck chairs, smoking.

Before Julia could open her mouth Melissa thrust a glass towards her.

"Here."

"Th-thanks," Julia replied. She eyed her daughter, sunglasses pushed into her hair.

A pause, silence between the pair as Melissa dragged her recliner across the grass. She arranged the chair in the same way she'd lined up her towel in the clearing, checking the angle of her shadow before settling onto the thin mattress.

Julia sipped gin and spluttered. "Bloody hell, Mel! How strong is this?"

"Just drink it, Mum. Enjoy the sunshine and have a drink. Relax." Melissa stretched, full of feline grace. "Isn't it lovely being outside in the sun?"

To Julia it seemed like the girl hesitated, as though Melissa had something to say but was unsure about doing so.

Then it came: "I used to sunbathe in the nude. Just off the beach. There was that quiet place, the one I told you about. It was where Ben and I did it."

A longer silence during which Julia didn't dare comment, after all, she knew the place Melissa had spoken of.

Melissa broke the silence. "Do you mind if I get naked now, Mum? Would it bother you if I went nude?"

Julia slugged two huge gulps of gin. "Melissa, darling, I don't know if that's quite the done thing."

"Oh, come on, Mum." The springs of Melissa's sunbed sproinged as she lifted herself off the mattress. "I'm your daughter. We're both girls. What does it matter?" She wedged the glass of vodka into the grass and reached for the knot at her nape.

Julia couldn't help but compare her daughter's breasts with her own big tits.

She did the same when the briefs came off and she saw Melissa's smooth vulva.

"Come on, Mum," Melissa murmured, her tone low and seductive. "I'm nude." She swept her hands along her flanks as though modelling a dress. "And it feels so good. Why don't you try it?"

Julia blurted an objection when Melissa went to her and grabbed her by the wrist.

"No, Mel, please..."

"But you've got a lovely figure, Mum." Melissa pushed her sunglasses onto her forehead. Julia felt the girl's eyes on her breasts. "I'm so jealous of your boobs. I bet Dad goes mad for them."

Julia yanked her arm free. "Melissa! That's enough," she warned. "What the hell is wrong with you? You tell me you walked in on your father in the shower ... and now you want me to sunbathe nude? Honestly, tell me, what's gotten into you?"

Melissa laughed and pirouetted away. She settled back onto the sunbed and reached for her drink.

(Daddy's big cock would you believe?)

"Must be the sun, Mum. Does things to me." Raising the glass in salute, Melissa added an insouciant, "Cheers," and then closed her eyes, relaxing while the sun warmed on her skin.

Julia sat there, stunned but oddly disturbed, her libido revving. She found it difficult to relax, her eyes constantly moving towards the lithe girl who lay with such casual lack of inhibition a few feet away.

It had been a surprise to realise that Melissa kept herself completely depilated down below. And what about the surprisingly thick, meaty labia she'd seen? The girl was really a woman, and quite a curious and adventurous one at that; judging by the things she'd said.

Julia examined herself with a critical eye. She was in good nick, especially for a woman in her early forties. Ben had enjoyed her voluptuous figure, had raved about her boobs, and Eammon had certainly been impressed on Friday evening. The first time they'd made love -- if that was the right phrase, they'd fucked like rabbits more like -- his ardour had taken her breath away.

Why not just throw caution to the wind? Melissa was right -- it was just two girls together -- why not see what it felt like to lie there in the nude? Excited by her audacity, Julia stood up and stripped out of the bikini.

"Wow, Mum," Melissa murmured when the squeak of springs from Julia's sunbed caught her attention. "You've got a lovely bod. And I love that..."

Melissa's sunglasses went up again and Julia blushed as her daughter pointed at the precise triangle of her pubic bush, newly coiffed and decorative, a tuft that crowned the apex of her slit.

"...it's so pretty, Mum." Melissa sighed, shaking her head slowly. "I really do wish I had boobs like yours too. They're really lovely."

Thinking that perhaps it hadn't been such a good idea to get naked, and self-conscious at the girl's frank appraisal, Julia said, "Melissa, darling, is that really the right thing to be saying to your mother?"

But despite her disparaging vocal response and initial misgivings, Julia enjoyed her daughter's compliments. The girl was right, the sun did feel lovely; it was gorgeous to be nude outdoors.

Her body's reaction caught her off-guard, too. There was the tingle of delicious sexual arousal between her legs. Melissa's reminder about Ben and how physically gorgeous the young man had been had started it off, but now, with her confidence boosted, self-esteem soaring, euphoric that she was now back in the fold and could enjoy her husband's hard cock, Julia felt she could just lie back in the chair, sip her gin and rub her oily pussy.

"I mean it, Mum," Melissa responded on a sigh. "You're beautiful." She twisted on the mattress, springs objecting as Melissa bounced onto her side. "Isn't it lovely to be nude like this?"

Julia took a sip of gin and lit a cigarette. Disturbed by Melissa's level, unblinking stare and the hot, insistent itch between her legs, she needed a slug of booze and the nicotine rush to help her calm down. The atmosphere between mother and daughter seemed different, charged with some indefinable current, almost sexual.

She sucked smoke deep into her lungs and blew the thin blue-grey stream at the canopy above her. Julia swigged more gin and tonic and then blinked at the empty glass in her hand.

"Here. Give me that," Melissa said, rising from the sunbed. "I'll get you another."

"Mel, I really shouldn't. It's a hot day, I've hardly eaten..."

She was talking to thin air, Melissa had already gone.

Julia sighed and rested her head against the cushion beneath her. She smoked and enjoyed the beginning of the alcohol buzz. She shivered, nipples tightening, the coins of her saucer-sized areola pimpling when a puff of cool air wafted over her.

The woman gave a little gasp, doing her utmost to ignore that zephyr, like a lover's breath on her skin. She lay there, breasts aching for Eammon's touch. She imagined his mouth on her nipples, sucking the elongated, sensitive teats between his teeth.

Julia slipped into a hazy and self-indulgent fantasy where her husband's fingers massaged her tit-flesh, squeezing both breasts before the palm of his hand moved between her legs with a slow glide.

Julia's clitoris began to pulse, an insistent beat between her legs; her pussy warming.

She dozed just behind the veil of consciousness, drifting in that place between being fully awake and proper sleep. Her mind wandered, images forming in her head of Eammon and Ben. Both men were there with her -- both nude, each with a huge hard-on.

"We're both going to fuck you, Julia," the dream Eammon whispered.

"One in your mouth," Ben muttered, stroking his length.

Eammon grinned at her, his fist moving slowly over his erection: "And one in your cunt."

Out loud, cigarette smouldering in the grass after Julia dropped it, the woman moaned.

"Boys," she mumbled. "Both of you?"

"And then we're going to stick it to Melissa," Ben said with a wink. "We're going to cover that hot little bitch with cum."

Julia snapped awake, confused by the dream and the reality of her daughter kneeling by her side.

"Mum? Are you all right?"

Julia gave an embarrassed little laugh and sat upright.

"I'm fine, Mel. I was dozing. Dreaming." Julia took the glass from her daughter and tasted gin. She grimaced. "This is even stronger, Mel!"

"You said something about boys and both of you ... What were you dreaming about?"

"Did I? I ... I don't really recall, Melissa. It's ... uh ... it's vague."

Julia saw the sly smirk on her daughter's face as Melissa asked, "Were you having a dirty dream, Mum? Were you? Were you thinking about two guys?"

That grin, for some inexplicable reason to Julia, sent a further frisson of sexual arousal through the woman.

"No, Mel," she objected, eyes downcast. She could feel the heat rising in her face, knew she'd be beetroot red.

Melissa cawed and winked.

"You were, Mum. You're scarlet! You were dreaming about two men at the same time. You filthy mare!"

Then, the girl's amusement evaporated and she regarded her mother, expression serious, her voice dropping.

"Have you ever done it with two blokes, Mum?"

The dark, treacly timbre of Melissa's tone, to Julia's internal horror, heightened the arousal she was already experiencing. The pulse in her clitoris cranked up to a throb and her pussy itched -- Hungry for a long, hard and very thick cock.

"No," she replied, waving a hand at her daughter. "Don't be so bloody ridiculous."

"But you'd like to?"

The truth of it was, at that moment, Julia wouldn't mind at all. Two men? Two big lovely dicks? A cock in her mouth while a man licked her cunt? How wicked. So very wanton.

"Melissa, please ... Why do you insist on talking that way? What is it? What's gotten into you?"

Your husband, the girl wanted to say. My father's hard-on, that's what's gotten into me. But she didn't say that at all. Melissa had an inkling her mother's libido might, just might be thrumming away, running at high revs.

This could be the moment, the perfect time to make a move.

But the girl balked, just short of enough nerve to pounce.

Still, it had been a good morning. She'd managed to convince her mum to sunbathe nude. Julia had been rattled, Melissa was convinced of that. Melissa had dropped enough sexual innuendo, baldly stated that she appreciated her mother's voluptuous figure, even revealed that shocker about having seen her dad's cock -- Julia had to be reeling from all that.

The gin would help, especially when her mother had downed the second glass. After that she'd be as squiffy as hell and, Melissa hoped, more manageable. She wanted the woman receptive to suggestion. Melissa wanted to see just how far she could push.

"It must be the vodka" -- the weakest drink ever poured and which she'd hardly touched -- "and the sun," Melissa replied. The girl rose to her feet but, as she did, also rested one hand on her mother's abdomen, the tip of her pinky finger on that decorative pubic triangle. "You really do have a great figure, Mum," Melissa breathed, the back of her fingers brushing the flank of Julia's breast. "I really love your tits. I'm so jealous."

Julia didn't say a word. She sat there with every muscle tensed, each sinew tightly strung, and stared at her daughter as the girl hip-swayed towards her sunbed. She gulped gin, taking a hefty swig while Melissa, without a care in the world it seemed, settled onto the lounger. The woman's head buzzed with conflicting emotions. Yearning for sexual fulfilment throbbed between her legs, her pussy almost growling with hunger. Julia craved cock, wanted her husband so much, was desperate for him between her legs, to feel his tongue, fingers and that hard length inside her.

Without realising it Julia slipped back beneath the surface of consciousness again. She dreamed once more -- lewd imaginings where she did unspeakable things with Ben and Eammon.

When she surfaced, snapping back to reality with a jerk that caused a disconcerting spong to sound in the springs beneath her, Julia threw a look towards Melissa, expecting to find her daughter on the lounger.

But Melissa was nowhere to be seen. The bed was empty.

8

Eammon Morgan was a very worried man. He'd lost his head and, as a direct result, had also lost control. His entire life had been compromised because of what he had allowed to happen with Melissa. From the start he should have exercised more self-control. Right at the beginning, on the holiday, he should have nipped it in the bud. But he hadn't, he had just blundered on, led by his cock. He could have had some overtime at the station but had been too preoccupied by the situation at home to concentrate on work. Melissa and Julia were alone, which meant the girl could be spilling everything to her mother.

Eammon left the station just after two in the afternoon. He drove home, convinced that, despite her apparent maturity, Melissa -- perhaps overcome by a moment of guilt -- would have confessed all to Julia. He fully expected to meet his wife spitting venom, full of acrimony at the sin he'd committed.

By the time he arrived at home and parked the car in the double garage his stomach was cartwheeling.

Peru was a burgeoning notion in his head when he pressed the zapper and the garage door hummed closed. Where was his passport?

"This is what happens when I'm not in charge," Eammon muttered to himself a moment before he slid his key into the front door.

The house was silent. An accusation? Had they both gone?

Fear stabbed Eammon beneath the ribs. Could Julia have called the station and dropped him right in the proverbial?

No -- Eammon shook his head. Silly idea, he reasoned. That would damage Melissa as well. Julia wouldn't do that. She would protect her daughter.

The worry gnawed at him while myriad scenarios, all disturbing, ran through his troubled mind.

But what if Julia was so overcome with anger that she was blinded by it? She had a temper on her. Okay, the fuse might burn slowly, but when she blew Julia's anger caused fireworks. The news that Eammon had fucked their daughter -- regardless that the girl had done a lot of the chasing -- might bring on a tantrum of Olympic proportions. Julia might go nuclear and blow up everything, laying waste to their lives ... and his career.

"Shit, shit, shit..." Eammon mumbled. No sign of life in the house. Nobody in the living room. His study on the lower floor was empty. There were, however, signs of recent activity in the kitchen: two bottles, one gin, one vodka standing on the counter; small pools of water, wet patches that indicated ice had melted; a single glass, used, sitting in the sink.

The patio doors were open, and when Eammon walked across the room he saw, to his huge relief, Julia stretched out on a sunbed. He did a double-take. Was she naked out there?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nude Melissa
  • /
  • Page ⁨10⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds