Nymphocom Ch. 08 - illustrated

"Now, Professor Royer, give me all you have!" she hissed.

I started moving back and forth, slowly at first then harder.

"Faster," she commanded.

My cock was pounding inside of her asshole with less resistance now so I started slamming the hardest I could, my balls slapping against her ass cheeks.

"OH FUCK YES, Professor!!" she shrieked, "Your dick feels so good up my butt!"

Her ass was completely exposed as I hammered into her swollen opening, pulling back some of the anus skin, before slamming back into her tightness.

She started breathing hard, closing her eyes and clearly enjoying every stroke. She seemed to be used to be fucked in the ass but her little asshole was still very tight and wrapped firmly around my hard cock.

I started to sweat from the effort and when she felt that I was slowing down a bit she started jerking her buttocks backwards to help me with the pounding.

"OWWW! That's so good!" Shannya Tweeks moaned. "From now on you will replace Karl as my fuck-buddy!"

"You wish is my command, Director Tweeks" I replied laughing out loud.

I felt my balls ready to explode as I continued to glide in and out of her, so I reached for the NYMPHOCOM and pressed the magic "O" button. Shannya howled like a wolf to the full moon before crumbling down on the bed shaking under a powerful orgasm.

"Wow," she exclaimed with dreamy eyes when she had recovered, "that was the best one I had in a while!"

She looked at my still hard dick, spat into her hand before starting to gently stroke my meat with it. I was out of breath and on the verge of cumming, so I took my time to enjoy her caresses.

Starting to be serious again, Shannya Tweeks continued to massage my cock.

"Now, if I understand you correctly, the only thing you invented is some stupid TV remote control which allows you to switch channels without touching the buttons?"

"Exactly!" I replied, trying not to cum.

"I don't understand how Valentine Investments Ltd want to make any money out of this."

My sexy research director thought about this very hard, teasing my hard shaft with her soft hand.

"Good," she said finally, "if they want to give us ten millions euros for this then we will agree, but we will make sure that this is only invention they get from you at this price. We will just pretend to hold this invention as the next billion euros revenue generator in order to reset their expectations."

"This is fine with me, Director Tweeks," I stammered, feeling that I was not able to hold my load much longer.

"Of course you will get a percentage and you will give me a weekly report here in this room!" she added with a naughty smile. This threw me over the edge and I starting spurting large streaks of cum onto my directors impressive cleavage until the two mounds of flesh were covered with white goo.

"I am glad we had this meeting, Professor Royer," she continued in a very formal tone of voice. "I expect our collaboration to be much more fruitful from now on."

I had just fucked this incredible woman up her ass but she was still giving me the boss part, even under the control of the NYMPHOCOM. She left the room towards the bathroom, her two heavy breasts glued together by my cum.

-------

We got dressed and I drove us back to the research center. Karl de Werder rushed out of the building door as soon as we parked. He looked upset and afraid at the same time.

"Director Tweeks, we have found no wiretaps in any of our labs," he said with an unsure voice. He looking sharply at me and was obviously trying to determine what had happened between the director and me.

"Thank you, Karl," she replied while walking past him like he was the janitor. "And while you are at it please upgrade the security in Professor Royer's lab. His lab will now be maximum security clearance zone."

Maximum security! This meant that my secret would remain safer than anytime before! And that I would be reporting my research to the Director only! And this meant also that I would get additional funding and finally be able to buy the required amount of Indirium to build my new emitter!

"Oh and, Professor Royer," my sexy research director said with the CSO still in hearing distance, "please make sure to be available for another debriefing tomorrow around lunchtime."

I was now walking behind her with a large grin of my face, this day was now looking much better than when it started.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds