Nymphocom Ch. 09-5 - illustrated

"Ohhhhh Bertand, " Iveta moaned when I started pounding her anally and brutally, "You .... ahhh .... want to help me .... OH! ... prepare? That is sooooOOOOH .... nice of you!!!"

I was able to insert my large dick into her asshole up to the hilt without encountering any resistance. She seemed to be completely loosened up by the huge buttplug.

"Wait .... my darling, " my loving wife panted, and she inserted the larger plug into her pussy. This made her anal hole smaller and I now felt ecstatic sensations when I rammed in and out.

"But why do you need plugs in your pussy and ass to prepare for a BBC documentary?" I asked while I senselessly hammered my hard meat home.

"It .... AAAAH ... is the .... owwww .... BBC club!" my wife tried to answer, her "I love BBC" tattoo jerking up and down because of my thrusts. The horrible thought crossed my mind again.

"You will not have sex with any of the BBC members, won't you?"

"No sex .... OOOH .... I will always be .... AAHAHH! ... faithful to you ... my love!! Never ever oooOOOH! .... I will have sex with anothAAAAH! .... man or woman oooooooOOOH!"

I was reassured about her promise, but somehow I still was sure that some foul-play was involved. I was definitely accompanying my sexy wife to find out why loosening her asshole would help preparing for a BBC documentary. Iveta was on the verge of climaxing and she pulled on my thigh to make me fuck her even harder. I had never seen her so horny, actually I had never seen her even a little bit horny, and now she was begging to get sodomized as hard as possible. As she started to tremble violently, I withdrew quickly and aimed my dick at her face just before I went over the edge. Even though my wife was nearly fainting from pleasure she still had the reflex to open her mouth wide to catch the first three cumshots which she greedily swallowed. The rest splattered all of her face, chest and tummy and over the couch.

"Sorry I know that you are late ..." I stuttered when I caught my breath.

"I am not late anymore," my stunning wife answered while collecting all of my cum from her body with her fingers and licking them clean. "I just had lunch now so no need to cook anything!"

I laughed out loud but she just smiled, apparently she was dead serious. She leaned forward to lick the rest of the sperm on the couch, making slurping sounds and making sure to not leave anything behind. My wife did not need sleep anymore and was happy to have fresh cum as a replacement for food!

"Delicious," she exclaimed, "Your sperm tastes the best my darling!"

She stood up and removed the rest of her clothes before hurrying towards the shower, leaving me to worry about how she was able to compare tastes of sperm! I could not think about it further as the implications were making me sick.

While my wife was showering I grabbed one of the kitchen knives and put it into my bag. I was going to have a talk with Professor Royer and he was going to give me answers even if I had to threaten him!

-------------------------------

I drove my sweet wife to the door on the back of the research center and Anysa came to open the door.

"Hurry!" the sexy Asian girl screamed happily, "You have to get made-up and dressed!"

I parked the car in the front parking lot, noticed Professor Royer's car nearby and walked quickly in direction of the offices. I trusted that Iveta was reasonably safe, the old men from the BBC would probably just want to be entertained by some nice looking girls and I could not imagine them even getting a hard-on.

I rushed into Professor Royer's lab, not even knocking at the door.

"Ah there you are Bertrand," the Professor greeted me in a friendly way, "I have been looking for you. I need to talk to you, I really need your help!"

He did not even seem to notice that I was in a rage. I felt the knife in my pocket and decided to calm down and wait what he was going to say.

Professor Royer invited me to sit down. He offered me something to drink but I refused. I settled down into one of the chairs and tried very hard to control my anger. This is when the real truth struck me! The professor proceeded very calmly to explain that he had invented a device which was able to control the human brain and that he had used it to turn normal women into sex hungry maniacs who were attracting customers to our center. He also mentioned that he controlled some of the men as well to give them additional sex drive to be able to fuck for hours and produce videos for the website he had set up. All of the situation now became clear!

"We are making incredible benefits, obscene amounts of money, and we are not even talking about the revenue of the projects these customer bring us," he explained with an ecstatic look on his face.

I listened to this mad scientist and everything fell together, the behavior of my wife and her colleagues, my increased ability when it came to have sex and the old remote the Professor had been using at some point - this is where the mind-control device was hidden. An ice cold calmness invaded me, I knew that I was going to stab this monster to death! He had corrupted my innocent wife and pushed several others to prostitute themselves! He was going to pay! But first I wanted to understand his plans ...

"... and of course I would like you to get your share of this wealth ... if you help me."

"And what kind of share are we talking about? And what would I have to do?" I asked, holding my hands together to hide that they were shaking under the rush of adrenaline before the imminent murder.

"Nothing difficult indeed, " said the evil Professor, "I don't have time to look after the girls and to hire new promising 'models' and I would like you to do that, in short to manage and grow the team for our customers."

I was going to stand up and kill this guy but he added, "I think at the beginning you could count with 100k euros per month, and you would get an official promotion to senior Director. Just think about having Shannya Tweeks as one of your direct reports!"

I was speechless. For a moment my anger disappeared as I thought that this was an incredible offer, more than twenty times my current salary and a promotion at least four levels above my current job. But soon enough my suspicions came back.

"But I don't understand Professor Royer," I hissed under my breath, "If you can control everybody's brain, why didn't you just control mine and make me do what you want?"

"Good question Bertrand," he laughed, "I knew that you were a clever guy! And actually I need a clever guy to run this team. Just look at Armand and Roberto, they can't think about anything else than sex. You need to be able to take your own decisions to be able to help me. This is why I just controlled you initially to enhance your ... 'skills'. Right now you are completely without any influence from my device. And please call me Francois because, if you agree, you will be sort of my boss!"

"You would not mind to work under my direction?"

"Of course not," he replied amused, "I prefer to stay hidden, I will concentrate on enhancing my invention and I don't need to have a very visible job to do that. And anyway, the people above you will be controlled as well, so that I can get your exceptional promotion approved. I only need one friend to share my secret with and to help each other."

"But what if I refuse?" I asked bluntly. "Will you erase my brain?" I firmed my grip around my knife in my pocket.

Francois Royer looked genuinely surprised. "You would pass on a proposal to earn huge amounts of money, have all the most beautiful girls at your service and a prestigious position in one of the most advanced research centers in the world? Actually I have not thought of a plan B if you refuse, because I am sure that you are going to accept. There is no risk involved, I can control all the people who might interfere or get suspicious, really I don't see why you would refuse. Again, if I controlled you then you would be useless to help me. I promise, you are not under any control from me!"

I knew and felt that I was in control, I knew that I could stab him if I just wanted to, but I needed to remind myself what he had stolen from me before slicing up his throat. I was going to prison for this but I did not care anymore after what he had done to my wife.

"So you controlled Nina? and Anysa? and Shannya Tweeks? and IVETA??"

The Professor looked at me, surprised, because I had yelled the last name.

"Iveta, right ... a very lucky hire. She barely needed any control, she is a genuine nymphomaniac. She started shagging her colleagues before I even heard of her. She ..."

"YOU LIAR!!" I shouted, springing up, drawing my knife and pointing it at his guts. "IVETA IS MY WIFE AND YOU TRANSFORMED HER INTO A CHEAP WHORE!!!"

Professor Royer's face went deadly pale. He jerked up his seat and his hands began to shake. He looked at the door of the lab to see if he could reach it before I could hurt him. I came closer but then he sat back down and gave me a weak smile.

"I see that I have made a mistake," he admitted in a nearly happy tone. "I knew that I would make one at some point, I just did not suspect it would be so soon. I guess I will now pay for my crimes."

I came closer to finish him off. I felt great power just wielding the knife and I regretted that we were not living in some of these third world countries where you could buy firearms freely - I would have shot him directly into the head!

"But I can prove that your wife is what I said," he whispered carefully, "I have the security camera footage, I kept it safely."

I stopped in my tracks. The seed of doubt was planted.

"Show me, but no tricks!" I ordered.

He turned to his laptop and I came very close to him to make sure that he was activating his device somehow and put me under his control. He clicked through some folders and started the view of the buildings video system.

"The week your wife was hired I was in Munich at a convention," he explained factually. "I came back and found these videos, even before I considered having her on the ... the team."

He skipped through the timeline and found the moment when my loving wife entered the main hall the day of her first interview. I recognized her by her hair and her dress as the quality of the images were quite grainy, it was her without any doubt.

"She saw Thomas Menecourt from HR first," he continued, showing another video stream where a handsome guy greeted my wife and escorted her to his office. There was nothing suspicious so far. The camera was capturing the corridor where the HR office was located. Only fifteen minutes after entering Thomas's office, the door opened again and he peeked left and right before exiting and motioning my dearly loved Iveta to follow him. Another camera filmed them as both entered the men's restroom.

"Of course I don't have footage of the inside of the restroom but its pretty obvious that your wife was making everything possible to get this job."

I nearly threw up just from sickness, my mouth my dry and my heart pounding.

"That is not a proof!" I stammered, but the evil Professor forwarded the video and I could witness how Thomas Menecourt exited the restroom, rearranging his pants a bit, made sure that nobody was in sight and waved my wife to come outside. Iveta was wiping something near her mouth and on her chin and I was horribly sure that she had just gotten a facial cumshot after giving this guy a blowjob. She seemed to be smiling happily.

"You know that for a low level job like this only one interview is needed but Iveta did four, all with Monsieur Menecourt, " Francois Royer continued. I remembered that my wife had indeed passed a couple of interviews but it did not strike me at that time.

"Maybe she just helped him get rid of a stain on his pants??" I stammered stupidly.

"Four times?" the Professor asked smilingly. "And one time she removed the stain in his car?"

He switched to a camera surveying the parking lot. He accelerated the footage until he spotted the HR guy coming out of the building, he went to a car and then I saw the door of another car opening. It was our car and Iveta came out. She had waited there and then went to his car. She opened the passenger door to sit down, closed the door and then leaned to her left side and disappeared from sight. I could not see what she was doing but the guy was sporting a huge grin on his face. It was very obvious what was going on.

"Please verify, I was not there the whole week, so I could not possibly have made her do that. She has done that on her own freewill to get the job. If this is not enough for you I have more explicit footage of her with various other colleagues, male and female."

"But ... but ... with me she is so ... prude!" I spat, feeling tears start to well in my eyes. I felt like my guts were being torn apart.

"This is quite common," he replied patiently, "Some women do not want their husband to think that they are easy or perverted. That's why they act like saints at home and like sluts outside. I am sure that Iveta thinks that she is faithful to you, whenever she does something sexual she says that it is work. "

My anger flared up and I raised my arm to drive my knife into this man's chest but everything went white in front of my eyes and I had to grab the edge of a seat to keep myself up. Professor Royer took my arm and made me sit down.

"You are in a state of shock. Let me help you."

He went to his main computer and started typing. I could not care less, I just wanted to die to forget about all this horror!

"Just one moment, where is it?" he mumbled. "Aha, here it is ..."

I knew that he had controlled me as I felt immediately better. Actually I felt great! But he had tricked me and my anger came back.

"So you win finally Professor?" I hissed.

"Not at all Bertrand," he laughed, "I am sorry for the big mistake I have done. I am trying to make up for it. I still need your help.

"You have controlled me!"

I stood up, picking up the knife which had fallen to the floor.

"If you were controlled I would not have allowed you to pick up this dangerous knife!"

He looked at me expectantly, even friendly. I still felt in control, I still felt anger, but something was missing.

"I removed the feelings of jealousy and grief, that's all. Do you want me to put them back?"

I tested my feelings about my wife and all I found was my intact love for her. She was my dear sweetheart and I was missing her so much. I looked at the screen which was still displaying the car in which my wife was giving a blowjob to a complete stranger. I felt no jealousy at all. Actually I felt something like pride. I was impatient to take her into my arms again, even if she was covered with the spunk of another man.

"It does not hurt anymore when I see her like this!" I exclaimed with relief.

"I deactivated your brain center for jealousy, but you can still feel everything else. "

I laughed : "Actually my wife has a clever way to secure a job I must admit!"

Francois Royer grinned, "That's what I thought as well! This is why I hired her into the team ... well YOUR team if you wish!"

"Professor Royer," I exclaimed, "You are a son-of-a-bitch, but I accept your offer!" I threw my now useless knife on his desk.

"OK then let me explain how all this stuff works and if you still want to kill me just go ahead!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds