Office Confrontations Ch. 04

"Drink up. I told you we're not leaving for a while, and not until you're fully sloshed. Now bottom's up."He pushed the shots again and Kyle groaned, but took the first shot surprisingly well. Not even a wince to follow his chaser-free alcohol burn.

"There, happy?"Kyle demanded, and Marshall didn't respond, just stared at the two leftover shots. Another groan, and Kyle took both in each hand and downed the shots one right after the other.

"I never knew you were such a heavy drinker."Clara giggled, plopping down in the seat across from them. Kyle froze visibly, eyes wide like deer in headlights, and nearly dropped the glasses to the ground in his haste to get them out of his grasp.

"Don't tease Clara."Marshall smiled, covering, and reached out to take the glasses from Kyle's shaking grip. "I told him he can't come home until he's properly drunk. He knows he doesn't have a choice, right Schn--"Kyle lurched into motion, nearly knocking over the full pitcher and hitting a small box on the table, tossing it over the edge.

"So-s-sorry,"Kyle whimpered, grabbing a handful of napkins and mopping up the spilled beer. His face bloomed with red colors, the blush unfolding down his neck and certainly to his chest. Someday he's gotta teach me how he blushes on command, he thought in admiration. "I w-w-was ju-just--"Clara took his hands and squeezed them.

"Don't worry, sweetie. It's okay to be a little nervous. I know you don't really like people, and well, these people don't really know you."Clara bit her lip, and Marshall wasn't sure if it was Clara's hands or Kyle's that were shaking. "I just wanted to make today special for you."Kyle stared at her, unblinking, and then sighed, and his tensed shoulders drooped.

"Th-thank y-you."Kyle whispered, squeezing her fingers and dropping his eyes. "Fo-for the pa-par-party."He pulled his hands away and twisted them in his lap. Marshall only looked from Kyle's face for a split second, but he saw Clara fighting tears and holding her chest with white-knuckled fingers.

"I'm going to miss you."Clara choked out, somehow keeping her hands to herself as she tried not to leak down her cheeks and ruin her makeup.

"I'm going t-to m-m-miss you t-too."Kyle looked away, and it took everything Marshall had in him not to pull Kyle into his arms and hold him until the pain faded from his eyes. Instead, he opted for the more subtle option.

"Hey now, this is a night to celebrate our friendship. And to give Kyle a goodbye he won't soon forget."He patted Kyle's knee and tried not to flinch when Kyle jolted in surprise, eyes flashing in alarm. Marshall looked away and threw that hand into the air, waving the server laden with shots over."Both of you drink."He smiled, and pulled out four shots, two for each.

"What about you?"Clara questioned, eying the clear liquid.

"Designated driver. Besides, this night is for you two. Let me instigate alcohol consumption and play the polite sober boy."He winked, and Clara giggled lightly, tossing her first shot back and shivering. Her mouth opened as she gasped and her eyelids squeezed together.

"G-got it."She coughed out the words, and Marshall laughed, turning to Kyle and waiting expectantly. He'd expected the more frustrated of expressions Kyle could create, but instead he found a pensive Kyle looking back at him. He didn't need to be urged, however. He lifted the shot to his lips and swallowed, downing it and taking a ragged breath. Four shots must not have been easy to stifle without a good cleanser to drown out the raging fire in his esophagus.

"To Kyle."Clara smiled warmly and raised her shot. Kyle picked up his and, with shaking fingers, toasted.

"To ha-happy memories."Kyle hiccuped and they downed their drinks with fluid motions, slamming the glasses down and pushing them aside. Another round of shots appeared even before Clara could finish her second shot, and Marshall bit his lip to keep from chuckling as she stared at the daunting row of tequila. Kyle glared over every new shot and soon his eyes began to gloss over just a tad, and his face screwed up every time he choked down the fiery alcohol. When Kyle looked as if he'd cry if he had to force another shot down his throat, Marshall finally allowed him to pause.

"I don't...don't need to be drunk."He grumbled. I am perfectly cap-capable of retaining my―wits."Kyle coughed rather than stuttered. Marshall couldn't help but want to grab more tequila; he might never again see Kyle so vulnerable.

"Too late." Marshall replied, pushing a tall chilled mug of beer toward him. "Not your night, not your choice." Clara furrowed her brows in confusion but didn't ask. Finally, she was getting smarter.

"But..." Kyle complained, leaning on his elbow and attempting to look threatening. Marshall made a stern face right back and shifted his eyes toward the beer, narrowing them and making a point to stare at Kyle until he moved. Sighing, Kyle took a slow sip.

"Better?" Kyle demanded, keeping his fingers wrapped around the glass. Marshall grinned, nodding.

"Much better. Keep drinking." Kyle continued to glower, but dutifully drank up. When the liquor sloshed half empty in the mug, Kyle bumped Marshall's shoulder.

"Wh-why d'you want me dr-runk?" He hiccuped, leaning against Marshall's arm and nursing his beer. I don't e-even like to drink all that much." Marshall patted Kyle's knee discretely under the table, eyes flashing around the room to make sure Aaron and the other assholes were busy talking about golf or some other stupid pastime.

"Because you've been too damn uptight these past few weeks." Marshall muttered under his breath, trying not to lean into Kyle's warm skin and sink into the comforting feeling. Public, Marshall. You're still in public, he thought to himself, glad he hadn't had any alcohol. Lowered inhibitions weren't necessary just then.

"That's all?" Kyle asked, looking up at him. Marshall's throat clogged up and he had to smack his jaw closed with the palm of his hand. Kyle's glistening eyes, lips parted and wet with the condensation from the glass, and his hair rumpled from constant tugging, was the damn hottest thing Marshall had ever seen. He looked so delicate and bashful, and he even had the nerve to lick his lips; was he trying to get mauled in the middle of the bar? Marshall gulped painfully a few times and closed his eyes, turning his head and scooting away just an inch or two until Kyle's heat stopped burning into his skin.

"That and I figured a drunk Kyle would be less likely to brood and make Clara upset." Marshall replied tartly, and Kyle dropped his head to Marshall's shoulder, sighing and closing his eyes. Dammit, how was Marshall supposed to shove him off without coming off like a total ass? Though snuggling in and demanding a steamy make-out session was no more viable.

"I don't wanna make Clara sad. Too--" Kyle hiccuped again, grabbing Marshall's arm to keep from falling over. "Too much crying already." He mumbled. A whimper barely covered by a cough caught Marshall's attention. He looked across the table, realizing he'd completely forgotten Clara's presence. She'd stopped at five shots, it seemed, and the others sat in a row on the table. Her eyes were wet and she was biting her lip, but she struggled to tamp it down, her efforts visible even to Marshall's usually emotionally blind senses. Marshall pressed his hands to Kyle's sides and scooted him against the wall. The confused, hurt look on Kyle's face had Marshall flinching but he stood up and motioned for Clara to take his seat.

"Clara dear, would you keep Kyle company while I go wash up and grab us some water to drink?" He asked, and Kyle's eyes stopped making that awful puppy dog stare. Clara nodded without speaking and settled into the bench. Kyle quickly found his perch leaning on her shoulder, squirming to get comfortable.

"Alright, I'll be back very soon you two." Marshall shot a mock glare at Clara. "No funny business." He softened the joke with a smile and a wink, and she giggled, sounding much more like her flirtatious self.

"I can't promise anything!" Marshall meandered off, giving the two of them a little time to talk and relax. He knew Kyle didn't want to give up his friendship with Clara, but the damn moron was too stubborn to just give in and admit the truth. Marshall had hoped the liquor would help but it seemed Kyle only got sleepy. At least he wasn't complaining at the top of his lungs and screaming abuse for being chained to the bench all night.

Gotta take your wins when you get them, especially in Kyle's case, Marshall thought to himself. He took a little more time than strictly necessary to grab water and a plate of cheese fries – maybe carbs would wake Kyle up, who knew – and when he returned, the two were in similar positions. Except Clara clutched her ribcage and Kyle was sitting up straighter and glaring daggers at Aaron in the previously unoccupied bench.

"Come on, Clara. Let's blow this party and head back to my place."Marshall could hear the slimy sound of Aaron's voice even from that distance and struggled not to gag. "You don't need to waste your time with that freak anyway, he's leaving you." Marshall arrived just in time to see Kyle open his mouth to verbally abuse Aaron, his hand already up and poised to punch.

"How about you put your libido to rest for once?" Marshall ground out, slamming the plate onto the table and effectively cutting Kyle off. "I don't recall inviting you into our conversation, but as you can see they're saying goodbye. So fuck off for a while and go hit on that bimbo waitress instead." Marshall pointed over his shoulder, since Aaron would bone anything with a beating heart and a skirt for 'easy access', toward the rest of the bar. Aaron stared up at Marshall for a moment, surprised, then burst out laughing.

"You always knew how to make a joke." Aaron chuckled. Fucking moron, rolled his eyes. "But don't try to cock-block, I have plans for this evening that aren't going to be interrupted." Marshall's jaw set.

"You know what? I don't care what the hell your plans are. Clara's busy, and you're wasting our time." Marshall snapped. He gripped Aaron's arm and physically dragged him from the seat, though it worked more because of Aaron's shock and compliance rather than his own strength. "In fact, come on you two. We'll take this food to go."Marshall shoved Aaron from the table and reached out to take Clara's hand, who wrapped her fingers gratefully around his and stood. Kyle tried standing, stumbling a bit, and managed to right himself at just the last minute. "Help yourself to the shots, Aaron. We won't be needing them."

And enjoy getting stuck with the bill you smarmy sociopath, Marshall grinned inwardly. It was a good thing he spent a good amount of time at the bar saying 'under Aaron Garter's tab, thanks doll'. Served him right for making an ass of himself. Aaron stared as they walked away, and Marshall quickly grabbed a to go container to take their fries, though he doubted now they'd ever be eaten.

By the time they made it out of the bar and into the parking lot, Clara was shivering and Kyle had successfully wrapped his arm possessively around Marshall's arm. Marshall turned toward Clara, face apologetic. She carried her lovely banner and Marshall gently took it from her grasp.

"I'm sorry about that ass hat ruining your party." Marshall's eyes narrowed at the memory. I can drop you off at your place if you'd like, I don't want you drinking and driving." She nodded and climbed into the back of Kyle's vehicle. Marshall made sure to set Kyle in an adjacent position in the backseat before buckling himself up and starting the car. Clara gave succinct directions and soon she was waving goodbye from her front yard, after laying a light kiss on Kyle's cheek and saying she hoped to see him again. The tone in her voice indicated she doubted that would happen any time soon. Poor Clara, Marshall hated seeing her upset over a matter that should have never become a problem.

As Marshall pulled back onto the highway, Kyle climbed into the front seat...using Marshall's crotch as leverage.

"Kyle what the hell? Vehicle in motion means staying buckled and not flying through the windshield." Marshall growled, veering slightly to the right after jerking in surprise and nearly scraping a minivan passing by.

"Ss fine," Kyle reassured him with a slur, buckling up. "Didn't wanna be alone." He mumbled, snuggling into the seat and reaching out blindly for Marshall's hand.

Well, Marshall assumed Kyle groped around for his hand, but that's certainly not what he found.

"K-Kyle! I'm driving, get your fingers out of there." Marshall yelped, trying to pry Kyle's hand from his zipper. The probing fingers ignored him but thankfully Kyle seemed too drunk to figure out how to unbutton the jeans. Instead, he contented himself by petting Marshall's quickly growing erection through the fabric.

"Shhh," He mumbled through barely parted lips, eyes peeking through slitted lids.

"I will not be quiet until your hands--ahh, fu --Kyle stop it!" Marshall couldn't take his hand off the wheel without flying off the road and his other hand was unsuccessful at fixing his problem. Thankfully their exit had arrived and he swerved sharply into the lane, pulling to a stop at the light. Using both hands, he managed to tear Kyle's hand from his dick and put it back in Kyle's lap―which did not help, because Kyle was sporting a massive hunk of meat of his own and seemed perfectly content to pull it out to play.

"Will you keep your damn hands out of everyone's pants until we get home?" Marshall cried, trying not to drool at the sight of his boyfriend jutting proudly from his zipper and leaking profusely. A horn beeped behind him and Marshall struggled to keep his attention on the road as he turned toward Kyle's cul-de-sac and practically floored it. Why was he so impatient to get home?

Kyle moaned breathlessly like a two dollar whore and Marshall nearly ruined his boxers. Yeah. Now he remembered why. His eyes kept flicking over to Kyle's hands, slowly slinking up and down the shaft and spending an inordinate amount of time just underneath the head, twisting and tugging. Marshall licked his lips and stared back at the road. Just two more streets. Almost there.

Another moan elicited from Kyle's mouth and Marshall reached out to grab Kyle's hands, trying to slow them. Instead, Kyle pulled his hands away and Marshall got a handful of hard dick noticeably slick from attention. He stifled his own moan and pulled his hand away abruptly. Kyle complained loudly with a whine at the back of his throat and went back to touching himself. Marshall blew out a frustrated breath and smacked Kyle's arm.

"Wait five damn minutes and we'll be home. You can't very well hang your cock out for the entire neighborhood to see."He snapped. Kyle turned his head in a liquid motion and his lips curved in a smile.

"Why not? I bet they'd enjoy the show." He replied, the 's' coming out with more of a sssss than it required. His sultry eyes took in Marshall's tightened groin and grinned wider. "You seem to."

"Quiet, you. It's not my fault you're so blitzed you can't keep your hands off your dick." Marshall snapped(though truth be told, Marshall was indeed the culprit for Kyle's overly drunken follies), glad it was too dark to see his blush. He couldn't help being completely and utterly turned on by Kyle's skilled hands and the way his mouth kept opening to cry out in arousal. The fact that they hadn't driven headfirst into someone's house from his lack of attention was quite impressive.

"Why?" Kyle asked, hands slowing and circling the base of his shaft, pausing there and squeezing. "Don't you like it?" His mouth twisted into a frown and his eyes filled with something unfocused and dark. Marshall growled in frustration.

"Fuck, of course I like it. Look at you, if I wasn't busy driving I'd already be on top of you!" ground out. "The problem is we're in the car and I can't touch you until I get you inside. Now stop touching yourself before I splooge all over my damn boxers and you make a mess all over your car." Marshall ignored the pleased look that crossed Kyle's face, as well as the way Kyle put even more effort into touching himself and making little whimpering sounds. Son of a bitch, he's going to kill us both.

Thank the fucking lord, Marshall was pulling up to Kyle's house and slamming the car into park before they'd even stopped moving. He unbuckled and turned in his seat to grab Kyle by the throat and drag him into a fierce kiss.

Kyle's sticky hands left his dick to tangle in Marshall's hair, and Marshall moaned at the sensation. He parted Kyle's lips and devoured his mouth with reckless abandon, only pulling back when his vision grew dark and his oxygen-deprived brain threatened to knock him out. Licking his lips and pressing his forehead against Kyle's, Marshall breathed hard and kept his eyes closed. If he saw that look of desire in Kyle's face, he wouldn't be able to stop himself from making a scene right there in the car.

They had a perfectly good bed fifty feet away, if they managed to make it.

"Kyle,"He breathed, a ragged sound from his tight throat. He didn't know what to say, only that he needed to feel Kyle against him. Naked. With a lot of sweat and cum. His hands fumbled with Kyle's cock, pressing it back into his pants and zipping up with shaking hands. He reached up to cup Kyle's cheek and kissed him again, no less shaky. "Come on." He whispered, leaning back into his seat and climbing out of the car. Kyle fell out of the passenger door and Marshall had to scoop him up from the ground, legs quivering and all. Marshall kept his hands tight around Kyle's frame, cradling Kyle close to his chest. Kyle wound an arm around Marshall's neck and kept kissing his jaw, trailing a wet tongue down his throat and over his Adam's apple. He gulped, causing Kyle to laugh and chase the movement with his tongue.

"D-door,"He gasped, "Open the door Kyle."He prompted, glad to distract Kyle if even for a moment. Kyle shook his head, sucking at Marshall's collarbone. "Before I die of this torture."He grunted, and Kyle's laugh rumbled through his chest.

"I can't," Kyle giggled, petting Marshall's jaw, "you have the keys." He mouthed against Marshall's skin, licking a wet trail up his neck. Marshall wanted to smack himself across the face. Moron! Of course he had the keys, he drove them both home. Fumbling in his pocket, Marshall barely managed to open the door before Kyle drove his teeth into Marshall's neck and nearly dropped him to his knees. He slammed the door shut and barely had the presence of mind to lock up, tamping down the moan and sprinting toward the bedroom, managing to jostle Kyle's teeth in his neck and send jolts of pleasure down his spine.

"Fuck!" Marshall shouted, pinning Kyle to the wall and bracing himself to keep from passing out at the searing sensation, teeth causing a pleasure-pain Marshall never believed could be so mind-blowing―and all without touching his dick."At least let me get to the bedroom."He growled, clutching Kyle with such a grip a lesser man probably would have passed out.

" Wait till we get home, wait till we get to bed," Kyle mimicked, words slurred and glossing over the soft consonants, "no more excuses." Kyle grumbled into Marshall's neck, licking the deep bite marks in his throat. "You want the bed move your ass, cuz I like it here against the wall." Kyle laughed drunkenly and sucked at the mark, making Marshall cross-eyed with need. He barreled down the hallway and kicked open the door, tossing Kyle onto the bed and straddling his knees. Kyle smiled up at Marshall and tweaked his nipples through his shirt before pooling his arms up around his head. Marshall growled and tore Kyle's shirt off with quick, jolting movements, dipping down to capture Kyle's lower lip in his teeth and tugging. Kyle's nails dug into his scalp, holding him there and attacking his mouth with as much vigor as Marshall had, if a little more sloppy in the execution.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds