Office Confrontations Ch. 04

Marshall should have known better than to hope it could last all day. Around four, with only an hour left before he got to clock out and get a hold of Kyle, Aaron sauntered over and sat down with all the self entitlement of a king.

"Marsh! I haven't seen you around here in quite some time. Too busy with what's his face to talk to your best friend, huh?"Aaron jabbed him in the ribs and Marshall ground his teeth.

"You know how it is." He replied vaguely. Aaron laughed and leaned back in the chair, kicking his feet up on Marshall's paper shredder.

"You know, we should really get together and hang out tonight. I've been dying to go check out this new bar..." Aaron waggled his eyebrows. "The waitresses, well let's just say 'exotic dancer' is the polite way to put it." Marshall gagged inwardly at Aaron's crude visual.

"Sorry. Busy." Marshall retorted sharply, stabbing the keys with more force than necessary.

"Aw, come on. How long has it been since we went out for a beer?" Aaron demanded, leaning on his elbows and getting much too close to Marshall's personal space.

Not long enough, Marshall thought viciously.

"Look, I'm sorry but it's not going to happen." Marshall replied. He didn't even offer to reschedule, since he had no interest in dealing with such a pompous ass in a topless bar. Marshall wasn't sure what qualified as 'cheating' since he currently had that whole gay thing going on--and he seriously doubted that was going to end any time soon, but he figured watching naked dancers of any gender raised quite a few eyebrows. Not that he'd been considering it, though he was curious to know if all women lost their appeal when compared to Kyle's "O"face. Actually, come to think of it Marshall couldn't think of a hotter sight than Kyle quivering on the bed with his legs splayed out, tossing his head and pleading. Unless he counted Kyle on top of him, looking down with that smug grin, grinding into Marshall with deliberate slowness and--

Marshall shifted in his seat, unable to adjust without catching Aaron's eye. He scooted closer to the desk and pretended the hard lump in his pants was nothing more than his phone. He should really give Kyle a call...

"Fine, you're busy tonight. But next time, I won't take no for an answer." Aaron's arrogant voice startled Marshall, and he jumped at the slap to his shoulder.

"Whatever." Marshall grunted under his breath, glad to see Aaron ambling off to pretend to do work at his own desk. Only fifty-four more minutes...

* * *

Getting into Kyle's car caused every tensed muscle in Marshall's shoulders to uncoil. He sighed and buckled up slowly, hands ghosting across the wheel as he started up the car. He plucked his cellphone from his jeans and dialed Kyle's number, switching to speaker. A good dozen rings, and then a soft voice responded.

"Yeah?" Funny, usually Kyle answered with something more along the lines of 'You lookin' for a good time Honeybuns?' or something equally as obnoxious.

"It's me," Marshall responded redundantly. Kyle had caller ID, just like every other cell on the planet. "You busy?"

"Why?" Kyle's glib answers started grating on Marshall's nerves. What was up with him? Maybe he actually was busy.

"Well, you did hand over your car this morning. You do want it back, don't you?"He asked. "Which, by the way, I could have taken a cab." Marshall tapped on the wheel, unsure about whether or not he should start driving back.

"I was being polite." Kyle retorted, and Marshall scoffed.

"You don't act polite, you like rubbing things in and making me as uncomfortable as possible." Marshall grinned, tucking his cheek against the crappy device. "So are you busy or do you want me to drop it off later?

"Look, just leave the keys under the mat, it's not that difficult to figure out." Marshall sighed.

"Whatever." Kyle wasn't usually so snippy. Sure, he could be an ass but he was never so standoffish as to act like Marshall's simple phone call was such a bother. "Look, I'll be there in ten. Take your damn keys, I'll just catch a cab home." Kyle mumbled something Marshall distinctly ignored over the phone, and Marshall hung up before he opened his mouth and made matters worse.

The drive took longer than expected. At least, Marshall's sour mood made time tick by slower than usual. Frustration burned in the back of his throat. Every time he got comfortable, Kyle suddenly shifted into someone else, as unpredictable and unorthodox as when Kyle molested him in the elevator―daily, for that matter. Just once, could Kyle react like a normal person instead of a bipolar nutcase?

Pulling into the usual space astride the white picket fence, stomach a lead stone in his gut, Marshall parked; trepidation mounted ever higher until even breathing became a life-endangering obstacle. Hesitation weighed his heavy steps, and Marshall felt as if he was walking to his own execution.

Before he even reached the patio steps, the door creaked open and Kyle stood blocking the entrance, face set into its usual stony mask. Somehow that was more of a relief than seeing Kyle beaming with a basket of cookies cradled in the crook of his arm – but not by much.

"Well?" The indifferent tone Kyle adopted helped to unclench Marshall's constricting chest as well. Marshall knew how to deal with this version of Kyle, even if it boded ill. Which, judging by his expression...

"Well what?" Marshall retorted. "Or is that your mannerless way of saying 'please, come in lover and enjoy my titillating conversation'?" Kyle's jaw twitched and Marshall crossed his arms over his chest in a silent challenge. Kyle stood his ground for an agonizing thirty seconds before finally sighing and stepping aside.

"Why thank you kind sir." Marshall drawled scathingly, voice sweet but sickeningly false.

"My keys?" Short and clipped. Infuriating. Marshall threw them with an aim toward Kyle's face, who caught them with ease and dropped them on the counter splitting the open kitchen from the living room. They clattered and slid across the surface from the force of Kyle's hand and Marshall winced.

"Do I dare ask what's up your ass today?" Marshall commented after his ricocheting heart slowed to a reasonable thunder in his chest. "Or is the answer even less appealing than your attitude?" If possible, Kyles jaw tightened further, though how his face didn't ache from the tension was beyond Marshall. The slow inhale screamed murder to all and the viciously curled fingers tucked into Kyle's hand had Marshall rethinking his approach.

They stood, unmoving and silent. Apprehension had long since paled to outright terror, and the only thing keeping Marshall glued to the carpet was the even more frightening knowledge that if he ran now he could never come back.

"Kyle," Marshall started, mouth opening and blurting out unnecessary words without his permission. Kyle cutting him off felt like a double edged sword.

"Shut up." Kyle growled under his breath, the quiet tone more terrifying than a shout. "Who the hell do you think you are, forcing yourself into my home and into my life as if you have the right? Whatever the hell this is to you, it's nothing to me. Meaningless. Worthless." Each word hit like the ripping of a knife through flesh. "You are nothing more than a way to pass the time, now get out of my sight before I throw you out."

Marshall stared, frozen. No breath escaped him―muscles didn't so much as tense. The only thing still moving was the deadly speed of his heart pumping frantically and his thoughts in a whirlwind of emotions with fear at the forefront, tearing gash after bloody gash into Marshall's flimsy, fleeting bubble of hope. An ennui of incomprehension, shock, and above all a brutal, vehement lashing of disbelief.

"Fuck off." The words dripped from his being, visceral as molasses and coating everything in the vicinity with a near tangible tension. Kyle was not the type of man to be ordered around or insulted. Doing both could easily sign your death sentence. And yet there Marshall stood, trembling, eyes taut and fixated on Kyle.

"Stop trying to feed me bullshit you yourself don't even buy." Marshall stepped close and gripped Kyle's jaw with quivering fingers. Surprise colored Kyle's face and his lips parted in argument, a rare honest reaction rather than a facade or a game. But Marshall still wasn't having it.

""No." Marshall roughly snapped Kyle's mouth closed with the force of his nails under Kyle's chin. "No more bullshit. I'm done listening. Who the hell am I? Who the hell are you? My Kyle would never throw a tantrum." Kyle tried to speak again but Marshall dug his nails in deeper and went on, ignoring Kyle's protestations completely.

"Who are you trying to fool? Because if you wanted to scare me off you vastly underestimated my level of masochism." He smiled grimly, the expression only serving to tighten his already narrowed eyes.

"If I didn't want to be here I wouldn't be, and if you didn't want me here you wouldn't have let me in." Softening his hold and sliding his free hand to Kyle's hip, Marshall sighed. The anger leaked from him in waves.

"Now, tell me what's actually bothering you." It took a while for irritation(and on anyone else's face what would have been considered grudging respect) to overtake shock, but once it shifted, Kyle straightened and calmly captured each of Marshall's wrists and tugged. It wasn't nearly enough to get Marshall to let go, but he still had a firm grip.

"I believe I told you to get out. Why don't you ever listen?" He questioned without preamble. He pulled again, curling his fingers around Marshall's wrists. "Would you calm down? You're acting like a child, clinging to me like I'm some sort of prized stuffed animal." Marshall didn't move. With visible exaggeration Kyle pointedly looked away, shook his head, and smirked.

"If I promise not to throw you out the doo--" The rest of the promise was lost to Marshall's suffocating arms choking off Kyle's ability to breathe by winding his arms around Kyle's neck and refusing to let go.

"Don't...fucking do that." A barely escaped whisper slid from tight lips. "Ever, dammit. Just―fucking never." Marshall's eyes burned and he refused to open them in fear of tears finding their way down his cheeks.

"Wha--" Kyle gasped, tearing at Marshall's vice grip. Abashed, Marshall let up. A little. Kyle sucked in heavy breaths through newly-opened air passages and very slowly wound his own arms around Marshall's hips.

"And here I thought you were so confident you didn't believe my bullshit." Kyle chuckled, repeating Marshall's earlier words. A breathless sound escaped Marshall's lips.

"Blind fear tends to deafen reason." Marshal admitted. "I was―nevermind." he feigned amusement, though the only thing he felt was relief. Kyle slid a hand to Marshall's hair and twined in the unruly tresses. He pulled sharply and Marshall gasped. To his relief, a smile greeted his shot nerves.

"You what?" Kyle prodded. "Speak up, you were so chatty earlier." Marshall glared weakly, but Kyle's grin just broadened.

"Scared okay? I was terrified you meant it, moron." A dark blush blossomed across his face and Marshall winced. "And what the hell was that for anyway? You were acting like an ass," he redirected. Kyle ignored the jab in favor of tugging harder. "Speak up, jackass. You've got explaining to do yourself." Kyle attempted to shrug off Marshall's arms but to no avail. Granted, he wasn't really trying.

"It doesn't matter, forget it." Kyle replied tersely, but Marshall was overly empowered by his 'tough love' speech. And how often was he going to get Kyle on the defensive like this? He might even get some answers.

"Try again." Marshall squeezed, dragging Kyle closer until they were more at eye-level. It's not often I see Kyle so emotional, Marshall was just dying to find out the big secret.

"I mean it, just stop it." Kyle snapped.

"You tear apart my every action but I can't ask you to tell me what's wrong?" Marshall tangled his fingers in Kyle's hair and stroked the soft tendrils, the loose curls getting mussed under his ministrations. "I'll let it go, don't get your panties in a bunch." He leaned back and lifted his chin, grazing his lips over Kyle's. Then he thought better of it and lapped at Kyle's mouth instead, tugging those lovely lips between his teeth and biting down. Marshall could feel Kyle's mouth grow taut in a smile, rucked up against his own mouth.

"I need that you know." Kyle mumbled around Marshall's teeth. Hands stroked themselves into the top of Marshall's jeans and grazed the skin. A moan escaped Marshall's lips and he gasped, releasing Kyle unexpectedly. Marshall shyly raised his eyes up to look at Kyle's expression, the hungry gaze burning and barely hidden beneath amusement.

"Stop looking at me like that." Marshall grumbled, blushing under Kyle's intense gaze.

"Why?" Kyle smirked. Marshall gulped and ducked his eyes, unsure of how to answer. Kyle laughed, as was his nature. "Come on, don't hide."

"Oh shut up, you ass." Marshall retorted, no real heat behind his words.

"And now you're obsessing about my ass. You're so predictable." Any reply Marshall thought to throw out was lost to the warm grip on his very hard, very appreciative dick.

"Predictable," Kyle reiterated, smug.

"How's this for predictable?" Marshall wrenched Kyle's hand from his aching bulge and physically dragged Kyle to the back bedroom. With lust coursing through his veins, adrenaline slithering beneath his skin and driving his actions, Marshall quickly stripped down and took Kyle's pants in hand, sliding them down over those slim hips and tossing them to the floor. Kyle leaned back on his elbows, one eyebrow cocked and silently daring him to try something. That or they asked 'what the hell are you doing horndog?'

Either way.

Marshall licked his lips, pausing to enjoy the view. Skin like alabaster with cut muscles to die for, Kyle was the epitome of Greek God chiseled into flesh―though he was exceedingly more endowed than the Grecian statues he so resembled. Kyle stood proud, jutting up from between his legs and glistening enticingly. Marshall slid his fingers up Kyle's thighs, brushing his thumbs at the sensitive inner thigh of each leg as he followed the movements with his mouth. First with light kisses, then sharp nips to the flesh, Marshall mouthed his way from knee to groin with surprising intensity.

Only a few short months ago he would have horked at the idea of putting his mouth within fifteen yards of a man's dick, and here he was rolling his hips in excitement and lapping at bare skin like ambrosia, drinking in the intimacy with every ounce of delight he had. Kyle didn't say anything, nor did he respond physically to the touch. No soft moans or encouragements – unless you counted the subtle pulsing of a particularly delicious looking appendage a few inches from Marshall's face. That hard, arced member held all of Marshall's focus. His nails dug into Kyle's thighs as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to the very tip, rubbing the gathering precum onto his lips as he parted them to slide the head onto his tongue and suck lightly.

Marshall groaned happily and rose higher on his knees, engulfing another inch and slipping his tongue across the shaft. He twisted his head and lapped at Kyle's cock with enthusiasm, each sloppy sound in rhythm with his delighted moans. His own cock dribbled down his leg and begged to be touched, but Marshall couldn't pull his attention away from Kyle for even a moment.

Both hands scraped over Kyle's hips and down to the swell of his ass, dragging his nails across the smooth skin as he pulled Kyle closer to his mouth. He bobbed and swiveled with reckless abandon, taking more and more with each pass. As the tip of Kyle's cock rucked against the back of his throat, Kyle moved. One hand curled in Marshall's hair, pulling at the curled edges on the nape of his neck and forcing Marshall backward. With the other he cupped Marshall's jaw, wiping a trail of saliva from his chin.

"I don't believe I gave you permission to choke yourself on my dick." Kyle fought a grin, eyes glinting. Only the telltale sheen of perspiration over his brow and the wet, hard cock between his legs implied Kyle had found any of Marshall's mouthy ministrations arousing. Marshall scoffed and blew out a short breath over the exposed tip of Kyle's dick, causing Kyle to suck in a breath of his own―and that reaction intrigued Marshall. Other than the one drunken Kyle night they spent together, Kyle almost never got off. He rarely even let Marshall touch him some days, and instead distracted the idiot with a few wily fingers.

"Who says I give a damn about asking permission?" Marshall breathed, incensed by Kyle's break in routine. Kyle never made sounds, not 'throes of passion' sounds; only orders, groans of approval and on occasion a few grunts of satisfaction from giving a really good paddling. Paying no heed to the painful tearing at his scalp, Marshall leaned forward and licked from the shaft to the tip, managing to suck the head in with a pop before being dragged off all over again.

"Disobey again and I'll be forced to punish you." Kyle replied, speaking through his teeth. Marshall stared up at Kyle with his tongue grazing over his wet, reddened lips. Punishments be damned, Kyle just reacted again. Nothing was going to stop Marshall from pushing until he found his prize.

"I fucking dare you." Marshall replied, pricking his nails into Kyle's ass and physically dragging him toward the edge of the bed. He went down so fast he felt the crack of his jaw as it pried open to accomplish the task. Suckling hard, cheeks hollowed, Marshall laved over the slit and teased the hole with his tongue. His lips curled firmly around Kyle's cock and slid up and down quickly, wetting his cock further and further down. Marshall stroked his tongue over the slick shaft and moved his hands until they scraped over Kyle's hips, leaving red marks behind until his right hand wrapped around the base of Kyle's cock and his left cupped smooth balls, rolling and massaging them.

Kyle hadn't released Marshall's hair but his free hand had left deep lines in Marshall's shoulder. Kyle breathed heavily and his panting filled the room, clashing with wet sucking sounds from between his legs, and every muscle from the neck down tensed. With visible effort, Kyle pushed himself further back on the bed and tore Marshall off. Roughly raking his hair from his forehead, sweat glistening on the curve of his clavicle, Kyle took Marshall with both hands and pulled him onto the bed, throwing him onto his back and pinning him with his knees and white-knuckled hands.

"What did I say Marshall?" He asked quietly, leaning close but just far enough that Marshall couldn't lean up for a kiss. Marshall didn't respond; instead he stared up at Kyle with yearning eyes and a mouth still parted and wet from the blowjob.

"What did I say?" Kyle punctuated his words with an increasingly sharp prick of his thumbnails in the hollow of Marshall's neck. Marshall yelped and squeezed his eyes shut. "Answer me."

"You said something about punishment." Marshall muttered. "I don't know, I usually tune you out when you're acting like a priss." His words ended in a shout as his hips arched up, spine twisting with the movement. Kyle embedded his teeth in Marshall's neck, just to the right of his Adam's apple, and from the brutal hold it didn't seem as if he'd let go any time soon.

"Fuck!" Marshall swore. "The fuck you do that for?" He griped, struggling against the bite and only succeeding in tearing his skin. His hands roved uselessly over Kyle's sides and his legs couldn't move thanks to the full weight of Kyle's lower extremities.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds